Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,339 members, 7,811,982 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:31 AM

The First Red Flag You Saw In Your Relationship And Know It Will Not Last. - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The First Red Flag You Saw In Your Relationship And Know It Will Not Last. (45061 Views)

What's That Red Flag You Are Secretly Attracted To In The Opposite Gender / What's The Biggest Red Flag You Ever Spotted At The Start Of A New Relationship? / My fiancee Finds It Difficult To Cook & Do House Chores, Is This A Red Flag? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The First Red Flag You Saw In Your Relationship And Know It Will Not Last. by SonofGod231: 10:45pm On Jun 15, 2023
Honeydenz:

Lol, u had a liability for a boyfriend. How did he manage to toast you in the first instance. And the guys will be here calling ladies liabilities, while they have the highest number. One of my aunt had to separate from her liability husband after two kids, u hear me ? Two damn kids! She didn't think it twice when she's d one practically playing d role of hubby and wifey all together, merchewww
Aunty,I say this with no disrespect/disregard for anyone.
You hardly ever see good looking/well to do women with a liability of a man but it's always the other way round..Lots of good looking/rich men with empty liability of a woman who have nothing to offer.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: The First Red Flag You Saw In Your Relationship And Know It Will Not Last. by Ogechi98: 10:49pm On Jun 15, 2023
My broda naija girls don craze finish, f**k no be anything for were those girls there, na him make most of them get dirty past like kilode.
Ilekokonit:

The way things are going in Nigeria, e be like say na practicing, retired or semi-retired Ashewo most guys in Nigeria go marry at this rate.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The First Red Flag You Saw In Your Relationship And Know It Will Not Last. by Dybala11(m): 11:06pm On Jun 15, 2023
ravensckar:
Bros, e be like sey you never ready to marry. Checking all these in a lady? It's like you're unemployed. cheesy cheesy

Man like you go get pepper body. Una no dey ever dey tolerant. Even FBI gan no investigate Huspuppy reach like this. On top wetin?
So a man shouldn't do research on a potential partner bah?? Dey play.

1 Like

Re: The First Red Flag You Saw In Your Relationship And Know It Will Not Last. by Dybala11(m): 11:08pm On Jun 15, 2023
Lucky5000:
She use my power bank to charge her own power bank
This right here is the real definition of witchcraft. Like who the hell does that?? šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

1 Like

Re: The First Red Flag You Saw In Your Relationship And Know It Will Not Last. by PressyKcee: 11:09pm On Jun 15, 2023
Ifeoluwa??
ThatrealestApex:
That girl is damn boring meeeeehn, we were even still on talking stage sef,

Anytime I'm around, the normal vibes I can give someone would be missing (Coz I'm highly extroverted) I don't know if it's because of the way she replies or something.

I just decided that NO, this stuff won't continue, like, it won't work. sad
Re: The First Red Flag You Saw In Your Relationship And Know It Will Not Last. by Banbanna(m): 11:34pm On Jun 15, 2023
Omo, this is so funny cheesy. It's as if she has the script of how you and her life is going to play out. Some kind things wey man dey see. Hmm! šŸ¤”
illiteratepmb:
She told me that she would be the one to enjoy my money when I die. Her dad actually died early and her mum has been the one taking care of the properties he left behind.
I was like .....this lady will push me to my death just to take charge of my wealth.
Precious na you go die several times before me o

3 Likes

Re: The First Red Flag You Saw In Your Relationship And Know It Will Not Last. by Lasien: 12:13am On Jun 16, 2023
Diddycsbsb:
Me I know get Red Flag ,. My only Red flag šŸš©is smelling Vigna,. I'm tired of the smelling ,some of the girl's I trying to love, immediately I invited them over during pre-intimacy I noticed smelling odour and the worst part they are beautiful and have a nice body.. Please this is not a joke girls in the house what is the cause?

Secondly,. I like one girl she is beautiful and clean but this girl have smelling v ,. I notice it during pre-intimacy I became depressed, even till now I'm still in depression I was thinking šŸ¤” if someone swear for me that I will never have a good taste of v.,. Please girls in the house what's the cause of this odour and how can I tell a girl i like that she have a smelling v. Please this is not a joke .

Why do you always date girls with smelling V, where do you get your girls bro, from brothels?

1 Like

Re: The First Red Flag You Saw In Your Relationship And Know It Will Not Last. by YoungLionken(m): 4:38am On Jun 16, 2023
Brainmytool:

When i asked what is going on? She will tell me she is turning me on. Abi electric Iron? grin

No electric fan, lol...

1 Like

Re: The First Red Flag You Saw In Your Relationship And Know It Will Not Last. by Keji1012(m): 4:53am On Jun 16, 2023
Skiborobo:
He was stingy een. My God!!

And u are lazy to work for your own money ?

3 Likes

Re: The First Red Flag You Saw In Your Relationship And Know It Will Not Last. by ThatrealestApex: 6:23am On Jun 16, 2023
PressyKcee:
Ifeoluwa??

shocked

Which state does she reside bro?
Re: The First Red Flag You Saw In Your Relationship And Know It Will Not Last. by dontrulee: 7:08am On Jun 16, 2023
Runnerzz:

They will swear even if u catch them under penis sweating and being pounded, they will still try to explain to u its not what u saw. And a man who is an imbe.cile will start doubting what he saw like maybe it's his imagination grin

Lol, very peculiar with ladies grin grin
Re: The First Red Flag You Saw In Your Relationship And Know It Will Not Last. by talented321: 7:28am On Jun 16, 2023
I love ur writeup
Keji1012:

And u are lazy to work for your own money ?
Re: The First Red Flag You Saw In Your Relationship And Know It Will Not Last. by faceLAGOS: 7:29am On Jun 16, 2023
The way the babe dey use teeth dey break dog meat bone.

Ondo/Ilaje girl.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The First Red Flag You Saw In Your Relationship And Know It Will Not Last. by LUAN1: 8:03am On Jun 16, 2023
Honeydenz:
He was married but hide it from me for seven months we dated with two separate abortions, baba was d originator of lies. From am a consultant in an oil company, (while he was actually a small business owner, shop owner) to am a bachelor still searching for the right woman to marry (while he's married with two kids)

He was the last man I feel mugu for,it was so painful that over 6 of his successors paid dearly for d deciet till I found my gentleman hubby.

SMH
šŸ˜‚ you finally found a gentle man hubby. After 2 abortion with just a single person. Gentle hubby indeed

7 Likes

Re: The First Red Flag You Saw In Your Relationship And Know It Will Not Last. by flexxyworld(m): 8:19am On Jun 16, 2023
Spain007:

Be man enuf to move on or walk away. It's called MATURITY not INTEGRITY.

ā€œEspecially when you define standard, let's live by itā€ is called what sir?? Also maturity? I leave my peace with you. Have a good one bro.
Re: The First Red Flag You Saw In Your Relationship And Know It Will Not Last. by victorVIC1(m): 8:30am On Jun 16, 2023
Ilekokonit:

Na so one wey I dey date come my house to spend the night come call her brother in law with her phone to tell him she wasn't coming home that night and asked me to say hello to her brother in law which I did for less than 5 minutes.

I was surprised when I was buying her something the next day she told me to also buy her top up credit since I used her phone to talk to her brother in law the previous night ??

I quickly decided in my mind to Japa 'cos i don't like stingy / selfish / thoughtless people - male or female.

If she had any sense or conscience she should have remembered that she called her brother in law herself and handed me her phone to say a short hello. It wasn't as if I borrowed her phone to make a personal call. Me wey be say I get unlimited minutes on my own phone.

Wasn't she suppose to call her sister instead. I'm wondering why brother in law
Re: The First Red Flag You Saw In Your Relationship And Know It Will Not Last. by saintTim(m): 8:32am On Jun 16, 2023
taylor89:

That your babe you dey see like prayer point another guy wey no even reach you dey avoid her cal after sex

Na this part dey give me joy šŸ˜Š pass
Re: The First Red Flag You Saw In Your Relationship And Know It Will Not Last. by Keji1012(m): 8:50am On Jun 16, 2023
talented321:
I love ur writeup

No time for lazy ass bitch bro, if I can work and make my money, then u as a lady can do the same and stop tagging men as stingy.. useless sense of entitlements from ladies ..

2 Likes

Re: The First Red Flag You Saw In Your Relationship And Know It Will Not Last. by kingmsookwagh(m): 8:56am On Jun 16, 2023
Outcompulsive attitude....
Re: The First Red Flag You Saw In Your Relationship And Know It Will Not Last. by talented321: 9:16am On Jun 16, 2023
The problem is the too many weak men, who give this useless girls attention. Because what i believe if men know their worth this lazy and entitle mentality would have stop
Keji1012:

No time for lazy ass bitch bro, if I can work and make my money, then u as a lady can do the same and stop tagging men as stingy.. useless sense of entitlements from ladies ..

1 Like

Re: The First Red Flag You Saw In Your Relationship And Know It Will Not Last. by DonroxyII: 9:25am On Jun 16, 2023
Runnerzz:

They will swear even if u catch them under penis sweating and being pounded, they will still try to explain to u its not what u saw. And a man who is an imbe.cile will start doubting what he saw like maybe it's his imagination grin
Hilarious.... All Men has come grin
Re: The First Red Flag You Saw In Your Relationship And Know It Will Not Last. by ferry1: 9:41am On Jun 16, 2023
[quote author=b3llo post=123816020][/quote]
U don talk am all, the lady i would have marry as wife posses all of this attributes thank God thank she didnt waste time showing her true character
God saved my life from her, always on calls and 99.5 of her callers are men
Omo

1 Like

Re: The First Red Flag You Saw In Your Relationship And Know It Will Not Last. by Munzy14(m): 9:47am On Jun 16, 2023
Goalnaldo:
When she came with powerbank to our first date..i just knew that just like her iphone 6 battery, our relationship wont last.
Chai chineke nna!šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£
Re: The First Red Flag You Saw In Your Relationship And Know It Will Not Last. by Munzy14(m): 10:01am On Jun 16, 2023
Gattuzo05:
She potrayed a good character in the first three weeks of the relationship, later I realized tlshe can drink a whole crate , 12 bottles of any beer , no specific brand. Any gin , rum, vodka name it. But her good character kept me going and I think I can work on her drink habit. Fast forward to third month, she told me one day when we were watching a movie (sex scene) together that she prefer rough sex, like someone to hang her leg with rope , stuff her mouth with clothes, do anything to make her uncomfortable and keep nacking her, I asked her again if she was serious and she said yeah. Later that night , I tried it with her and she was happy, she drank 4 or more bottles of Goldberg that night during the romp. It was during the course of us having the sex that she made a statement that still rings in my ears till today...she said " Ki nti Ʃ ri Igbo diƩ puff bayii" ( make I see small Indian hemp smoke) I smiled over it like nothing happened knowing fully well that I can't continue with her because she has the skill of shocking you with weird habit of hers gradually without thinking it's a big deal.
šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£
Re: The First Red Flag You Saw In Your Relationship And Know It Will Not Last. by Sofialuv(f): 10:05am On Jun 16, 2023
brain54:
I once dated this girlā€¦

Less than 2 weeks into the relationship. (We were still getting to know each other) She called one dayā€¦

I was too busy so I couldnā€™t take her call. My intention was to call back when less busy but somehow I didnā€™t get to returning her call.

She called many times during the day and somehow I saw the call but it was always at an unsuitable time.

I finally was free later that eveningā€¦ I canā€™t remember if she called again or I called but the first thing she said when she/I picked was ā€œ THUNDER FIRE YOU !ā€œ followed by ***##%%%^^* and then more explicives. For close to a minute i calmly listened to her go on. She insulted my full generationā€¦ no one left out.

I was shocked. I couldnā€™t say anything because I expected her to wait for an explanation. She didnā€™t even allow me say anything.

She dropped the callā€¦ I didnā€™t call back. The next day she called to apologize (I had already seen her real character) but I never called or saw her again and the relationship died a natural death.

I no want hot tempered woman when go Dey knock my head for house Abeg.

She sounded violent tooā€¦ like if I was present physically she for press my neck.

I no fit shout!
some women are like that you could have not ended it

1 Like

Re: The First Red Flag You Saw In Your Relationship And Know It Will Not Last. by Sofialuv(f): 10:09am On Jun 16, 2023
advanceDNA:
.on her way to come spend the weekend I say make she buy stuff, total of 4k ....during her visit her phone fell and screen broke when she was chatting and laffing hysterically with her friend ...she use style drop the phone under pillow on Monday when she dey go so that na me go fix am....no wahala...I help am fix her screen for 39k ...

.the werey came to my office, collect her phone on Thursday come wait till next day to ask me for the 4k ..... I just laugh send am the money.... close her file immediately.....
. Took a while for her to get the memo....she still get mind dey ask me when I go come see her aunt.... Aunt koor... Grandmother niii..
you no get joy o
Re: The First Red Flag You Saw In Your Relationship And Know It Will Not Last. by DonroxyII: 10:37am On Jun 16, 2023
Gattuzo05:
She potrayed a good character in the first three weeks of the relationship, later I realized tlshe can drink a whole crate , 12 bottles of any beer , no specific brand. Any gin , rum, vodka name it. But her good character kept me going and I think I can work on her drink habit. Fast forward to third month, she told me one day when we were watching a movie (sex scene) together that she prefer rough sex, like someone to hang her leg with rope , stuff her mouth with clothes, do anything to make her uncomfortable and keep nacking her, I asked her again if she was serious and she said yeah. Later that night , I tried it with her and she was happy, she drank 4 or more bottles of Goldberg that night during the romp. It was during the course of us having the sex that she made a statement that still rings in my ears till today...she said " Ki nti Ʃ ri Igbo diƩ puff bayii" ( make I see small Indian hemp smoke) I smiled over it like nothing happened knowing fully well that I can't continue with her because she has the skill of shocking you with weird habit of hers gradually without thinking it's a big deal.
Damn, You met a Mentally Disorder Pablo Escobar Daughter ....

She yaff Broken Finished ... Abusive Backgroundgrin
Re: The First Red Flag You Saw In Your Relationship And Know It Will Not Last. by DonroxyII: 10:40am On Jun 16, 2023
illiteratepmb:
She told me that she would be the one to enjoy my money when I die. Her dad actually died early and her mum has been the one taking care of the properties he left behind.
I was like .....this lady will push me to my death just to take charge of my wealth.
Precious na you go die several times before me o

grin grin ...
Una no go kill person on this Nairaland grin ....

2 Likes

Re: The First Red Flag You Saw In Your Relationship And Know It Will Not Last. by poweredcom(m): 11:07am On Jun 16, 2023
blovesther:
I mean no disrespect ooo.
As long as she's still single, guys must surely chat with her and that doesn't make her a bad person.

No bro its a way these girls became distracted ...inagine sitting with a gal on a date and all she does is pressing fone chatting in ur front no attention ...naaaa...i said it since the existence of smartfones these gals all became senseless

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The First Red Flag You Saw In Your Relationship And Know It Will Not Last. by Kingluqman(m): 11:09am On Jun 16, 2023
taylor89:
Na me be the red flag

Infact i be red campaign billboard banner

When you hear your parents talk about run away from wrong partners na me them dey talk about

I have tried relationships two times now

I mean I gave all of me & money time at the end I get served

Ever since then Iā€™ve lost feelings towards women and Iā€™m on my revenge mission

Women are not worth it

As a guy just imagine how many people serious babe or fiancƩ you don knack

No rejoice brother na so them dey knack your own

Like that woman you treat like egg and lose appetite when her number doesnā€™t go on weekends is what some guy somewhere doesnā€™t value

That your babe you dey see like prayer point another guy wey no even reach you dey avoid her cal after sex
Na so you just spoil some SIMPs mood this morning grin

1 Like

Re: The First Red Flag You Saw In Your Relationship And Know It Will Not Last. by advanceDNA: 11:19am On Jun 16, 2023
Sofialuv:
you no get joy o

I no get joy?? Ok oooo
U are woman shaa...so i undertsand....
Behaviours like that is normal to you women
Re: The First Red Flag You Saw In Your Relationship And Know It Will Not Last. by Flamemignon1(m): 11:24am On Jun 16, 2023
omooba969:

We're marrying ourselves already, what else do you have to say. grin
That's a lie,if you ain't gay....you can never be gay,you will always crave pussy

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Pre-wedding Photos Of A Physically Challenged Lady Set To Wed In Akwa Ibom State / "My Cook, My ATM": Pre-Wedding Photoshoot / Man Dumps His Girlfriend Of 5 Years After Discovering She Has A Secret Child

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.