Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,540 members, 7,827,015 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:24 AM

The First Red Flag You Saw In Your Relationship And Know It Will Not Last. - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The First Red Flag You Saw In Your Relationship And Know It Will Not Last. (45189 Views)

What's That Red Flag You Are Secretly Attracted To In The Opposite Gender / What's The Biggest Red Flag You Ever Spotted At The Start Of A New Relationship? / My fiancee Finds It Difficult To Cook & Do House Chores, Is This A Red Flag? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The First Red Flag You Saw In Your Relationship And Know It Will Not Last. by Dubetex96(m): 5:31pm On Jun 15, 2023
Brainmytool:
Small thing she don hold my pim pim. Small hug she go hold my pim pim dey drag am. grin

I leave am, make person pikin no go comot my pim pim. Na my pim pim, no be me and she dey share am. grin

no be wey e end o. Small play she go bite my laps and goosebumps go fill my body. I think sey na play we dey play until she start to dey bite nipple. Na wen i leave kpata kpata.
Becos i know sey she fit strangle me one day and na only son i be. I no like rough play atal. grin

Na u come dey run from shege 😂
Re: The First Red Flag You Saw In Your Relationship And Know It Will Not Last. by isabi2lof: 5:32pm On Jun 15, 2023
omooba969:

We're marrying ourselves already, what else do you have to say. grin

You guys are still disturbing us for sex undecided
Re: The First Red Flag You Saw In Your Relationship And Know It Will Not Last. by superCleanworks(m): 5:32pm On Jun 15, 2023
Rayban25:
It's very simple just put your hand on your chin and listen to ladies talk. They always expose themselves indirectly without knowing

funniest reply of the month.

4 Likes

Re: The First Red Flag You Saw In Your Relationship And Know It Will Not Last. by chocboi78(m): 5:34pm On Jun 15, 2023
Lucky5000:
She use my power bank to charge her own power bank
😂😂😂😂😂😂

3 Likes

Re: The First Red Flag You Saw In Your Relationship And Know It Will Not Last. by isabi2lof: 5:37pm On Jun 15, 2023
talented321:
This does not mean we are not married, most of the people typing are married, some are just past incidents while some are in the search of side chicks.

I doubt if most of the people typing are the married ones , majority of them spewing trash about the opposite gender , are mostly under 22 boys , we've a lot of them on FB.

You'll see them blabbing as if they've 20yrs experience in dating a woman.

5 Likes

Re: The First Red Flag You Saw In Your Relationship And Know It Will Not Last. by omooba969(m): 5:37pm On Jun 15, 2023
isabi2lof:

You guys are still disturbing us for sex undecided

Disturb you for sex?? undecided

Lol 😂 don't y'all monetize/ weaponize it ??

Dey play u hear, just dey play! grin

Delusions of grandeur at it's best.... hahahaha 🤣

13 Likes

Re: The First Red Flag You Saw In Your Relationship And Know It Will Not Last. by LordAdam16: 5:42pm On Jun 15, 2023
Rayban25:

I know why I was specific. Generally all ladies have some form of entitlement but igbo girls dont hide their own..and their not ashamed to make demands untop your own money..their own entitlement is something else

As a cohort, Igbo girls are the prettiest (at least facially) in Southern Nigeria.

Consequently, they get a lot of interest from successful guys of all tribes, including their men for whom wealth is often their primary identity. Going by simple economic principles, of course they're going to abandon all pretenses and clearly admit they're seeking the highest bidder.

Curiously, the entitlement is sort of like a negative feedback. Most women of the same ethnicity in their social circle (their mothers, sisters, aunts, cousins) are involved with men who spend well on them. As such, they expect the same treatment by default.

In fairness, I'm not sure how much of a negative it actually is. Most of the women from tribes where women are fiercely independent like in the SS and NE are not living in easy mode. In other words, it does not exactly pay to be a "Pick Me" woman in Nigeria.

All of that is to say, with Igbo ladies, you should subscribe to Davido's axiom in FIA. You can f*ck around with them. But anything relationship is an implicit contract that you swear on whatever you worship to ALWAYS be financially buoyant.

Personally, that is a deal breaker. I DETEST fair-weather folks with unbridling passion.

But clearly, there is an overflowing pool of suitors for the gorgeous damsels, harsh demands notwithstanding. And since everyone involved is an adult who isn't forced, it's sort of lame to harp about it.

-Lord

20 Likes

Re: The First Red Flag You Saw In Your Relationship And Know It Will Not Last. by omooba969(m): 5:45pm On Jun 15, 2023
isabi2lof:

I doubt if most of the people typing are the married ones , majority of them spewing trash about the opposite gender , are mostly under 22 boys , we've a lot of them on FB.

Can you quickly share your own dirty habits?

5 Likes

Re: The First Red Flag You Saw In Your Relationship And Know It Will Not Last. by Nobody: 5:45pm On Jun 15, 2023
LordAdam16:

As a cohort, Igbo girls are the prettiest (at least facially) in Southern Nigeria.

Consequently, they get a lot of interest from successful guys of all tribes, including their men for whom wealth is often their primary identity. Going by simple economic principles, of course they're going to abandon all pretenses and clearly admit they're seeking the highest bidder.

Curiously, the entitlement is sort of like a negative feedback. Most women of the same ethnicity in their social circle (their mothers, sisters, aunts, cousins) are involved with men who spend well on them. As such, they expect the same treatment by default.

In fairness, I'm not sure how much of a negative it actually is. Most of the women from tribes where women are fiercely independent like in the SS and NE are not living in easy mode. In other words, it does not exactly pay to be a "Pick Me" woman in Nigeria.

All of that is to say, with Igbo ladies, you should subscribe to Davido's axiom in FIA. You can f*ck around with them. But anything relationship is an implicit contract that you swear on whatever you worship to ALWAYS be financially buoyant.

Personally, that is a deal breaker. I DETEST fair-weather folks with unbridling passion.

But clearly, there is an overflowing pool of suitors for the gorgeous damsels, harsh demands notwithstanding. And since everyone involved is an adult who isn't forced, it's sort of lame to harp about it.

-Lord

Tor..then I wish the highest bidder that will marry them all the very best.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: The First Red Flag You Saw In Your Relationship And Know It Will Not Last. by talented321: 5:50pm On Jun 15, 2023
You may be right sha, but as for me that is the last thing i will fear on earth, because girl just full everywhere. Anyhow women bad reach there are still wife materials out there, so no reason am. As woman wey u be just bring your mind down apply tolerance, endurance and accept that the man is the head of the family and you will realise that husband full everywhere but don't play with red flags though.
isabi2lof:

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: The First Red Flag You Saw In Your Relationship And Know It Will Not Last. by Juniorangel(m): 5:52pm On Jun 15, 2023
She was always saying she wants to get pregnant... Omo a single mom with kids wants to use pregnancy tie me down. I just jappa.

16 Likes

Re: The First Red Flag You Saw In Your Relationship And Know It Will Not Last. by LordAdam16: 5:53pm On Jun 15, 2023
Rayban25:

Tor..then I wish the highest bidder that will marry them all the very best.

🙂

The highest bidders dey chop hot breakfast too.

But every Mallam with him kettle abeg.

-Lord

12 Likes

Re: The First Red Flag You Saw In Your Relationship And Know It Will Not Last. by alhajiabdulbuha: 5:53pm On Jun 15, 2023
The girl said she has hiv

2 Likes

Re: The First Red Flag You Saw In Your Relationship And Know It Will Not Last. by ledaman: 5:54pm On Jun 15, 2023
taylor89:
Na me be the red flag

Infact i be red campaign billboard banner

When you hear your parents talk about run away from wrong partners na me them dey talk about

I have tried relationships two times now

I mean I gave all of me & money time at the end I get served

Ever since then I’ve lost feelings towards women and I’m on my revenge mission

Women are not worth it

As a guy just imagine how many people serious babe or fiancé you don knack

No rejoice brother na so them dey knack your own

Like that woman you treat like egg and lose appetite when her number doesn’t go on weekends is what some guy somewhere doesn’t value

That your babe you dey see like prayer point another guy wey no even reach you dey avoid her cal after sex
Not all ladies are the same.
Some are blessing while some are the other way round.
But don't make revenge your focal point.
There are still wonderful ones out there!

9 Likes

Re: The First Red Flag You Saw In Your Relationship And Know It Will Not Last. by omooba969(m): 5:55pm On Jun 15, 2023
LordAdam16:

-Lord

I clearly understand your comment but all the English therein failed to throw light on the 'growing numbers of unmarried beautiful Igbo women', that's not to say we don't have unmarried beautiful women elsewhere.

Let's focus on the gorgeous damsels/ Igbo women you so eulogised.
Re: The First Red Flag You Saw In Your Relationship And Know It Will Not Last. by ledaman: 5:57pm On Jun 15, 2023
brain54:
I once dated this girl…

Less than 2 weeks into the relationship. (We were still getting to know each other) She called one day…

I was too busy so I couldn’t take her call. My intention was to call back when less busy but somehow I didn’t get to returning her call.

She called many times during the day and somehow I saw the call but it was always at an unsuitable time.

I finally was free later that evening… I can’t remember if she called again or I called but the first thing she said when she/I picked was “ THUNDER FIRE YOU !“ followed by ***##%%%^^* and then more explicives. For close to a minute i calmly listened to her go on. She insulted my full generation… no one left out.

I was shocked. I couldn’t say anything because I expected her to wait for an explanation. She didn’t even allow me say anything.

She dropped the call… I didn’t call back. The next day she called to apologize (I had already seen her real character) but I never called or saw her again and the relationship died a natural death.

I no want hot tempered woman when go Dey knock my head for house Abeg.

She sounded violent too… like if I was present physically she for press my neck.

I no fit shout!
But you could have text her that you were busy @ least.

7 Likes

Re: The First Red Flag You Saw In Your Relationship And Know It Will Not Last. by ROYALMAXCLEANER: 6:00pm On Jun 15, 2023
shocked shocked shocked

Full of decits....
Re: The First Red Flag You Saw In Your Relationship And Know It Will Not Last. by Nobody: 6:04pm On Jun 15, 2023
ledaman:
But you could have text her that you were busy @ least.

If he had done that how will he know her true color on time? What if his phone wasnt even around him at all during that period?

She had no excuse for insulting him like that for missed call

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: The First Red Flag You Saw In Your Relationship And Know It Will Not Last. by Sirmwill: 6:04pm On Jun 15, 2023
taylor89:
Na me be the red flag

Infact i be red campaign billboard banner

When you hear your parents talk about run away from wrong partners na me them dey talk about

I have tried relationships two times now

I mean I gave all of me & money time at the end I get served

Ever since then I’ve lost feelings towards women and I’m on my revenge mission

Women are not worth it

As a guy just imagine how many people serious babe or fiancé you don knack

No rejoice brother na so them dey knack your own

Like that woman you treat like egg and lose appetite when her number doesn’t go on weekends is what some guy somewhere doesn’t value

That your babe you dey see like prayer point another guy wey no even reach you dey avoid her cal after sex

You are laburu... grin
Re: The First Red Flag You Saw In Your Relationship And Know It Will Not Last. by ledaman: 6:06pm On Jun 15, 2023
Rayban25:

If he had done that how will he know her true color on time? What if his phone wasnt even around him at all during that period?

She had no excuse for insulting him like that for missed call
Yes you are right. She displayed her true colors

5 Likes

Re: The First Red Flag You Saw In Your Relationship And Know It Will Not Last. by isabi2lof: 6:08pm On Jun 15, 2023
talented321:
You may be right sha, but as for me that is the last thing i will fear on earth, because girl just full everywhere. Anyhow women bad reach there are still wife materials out there, so no reason am. As woman wey u be just bring your mind down apply tolerance, endurance and accept that the man is the head of the family and you will realise that husband full everywhere but don't play with red flags though.

Thanks so much for this 😊

2 Likes

Re: The First Red Flag You Saw In Your Relationship And Know It Will Not Last. by isabi2lof: 6:09pm On Jun 15, 2023
omooba969:

Disturb you for sex?? undecided

Lol 😂 don't y'all monetize/ weaponize it ??

Dey play u hear, just dey play! grin

Delusions of grandeur at it's best.... hahahaha 🤣

But you guys want it for free 😜😜😜

1 Like

Re: The First Red Flag You Saw In Your Relationship And Know It Will Not Last. by Brainmytool: 6:09pm On Jun 15, 2023
Dubetex96:

Na u come dey run from shege 😂
I leave shege wey sweet run before e go turn sour grin

1 Like

Re: The First Red Flag You Saw In Your Relationship And Know It Will Not Last. by omooba969(m): 6:10pm On Jun 15, 2023
isabi2lof:

But you guys want it for free 😜😜😜

It's meant to be free.

5 Likes

Re: The First Red Flag You Saw In Your Relationship And Know It Will Not Last. by LordAdam16: 6:13pm On Jun 15, 2023
omooba969:

I clearly understand your comment but all the English therein failed to throw light on the 'growing numbers of unmarried beautiful Igbo women', that's not to say we don't have unmarried beautiful women elsewhere.

Let's focus on the gorgeous damsels/ Igbo women you so eulogised.

We were discussing about their entitlement. I limited my comment to that arc.

Heaven forbid I devote time to "throwing light" on their unmarried comrades. I literally do not give a f*ck about them.

Beautiful women in Nigeria are very ruthless in their youth. I cannot pretend to care about their marital status. Utter waste of time.

-Lord

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: The First Red Flag You Saw In Your Relationship And Know It Will Not Last. by thinkmoney(m): 6:17pm On Jun 15, 2023
Zonefree:

As long as your girlfriend is a Nigerian, if you like play like foetus with her, e no go still last.
I will quickly dissect your nature from this your comment (and your mind will tell u I am right); you are one of those people that hates at least one major tribe in Nigeria.
If I was a lady, I won’t date you. Your comment is a red flag

1 Like

Re: The First Red Flag You Saw In Your Relationship And Know It Will Not Last. by talented321: 6:18pm On Jun 15, 2023
No issue, and lastly know how to manage and dont be move with what you see out there, everybody is just fighting their own battle you don't know, and don't be deceived with all this nonsense you see on social media, people are comfortably getting married every day. Mind u men don't hate women but the problem is 60% of your gender is too entitled and lazy. [quote author=isabi2lof post=123819758]

Thanks so much for this

3 Likes

Re: The First Red Flag You Saw In Your Relationship And Know It Will Not Last. by advanceDNA: 6:19pm On Jun 15, 2023
Tenrack:
our two na the same. Our ways of dealing with the female folk. We no dey make noise just do wetin she want, silently discharge am

Now I get...na the typo error confuse me

1 Like

Re: The First Red Flag You Saw In Your Relationship And Know It Will Not Last. by Stevyne: 6:21pm On Jun 15, 2023
Rayban25:

You're not wrong...most girls that their name is precious it's like most of them they carry mami water spirit. Them get craze no be small
I'm telling you
Re: The First Red Flag You Saw In Your Relationship And Know It Will Not Last. by thinkmoney(m): 6:23pm On Jun 15, 2023
phemmyfour:
She wears 3-4 waist beads
She wears ankle chain.
No calls comes in whenever she's with me .(either phone switch off, offline mode or call diverted mode).

The no calls comes in is a good way to know a good girl
Re: The First Red Flag You Saw In Your Relationship And Know It Will Not Last. by talented321: 6:24pm On Jun 15, 2023
Wahala, Red flag every where
thinkmoney:

I will quickly dissect your nature from this your comment (and your mind will tell u I am right); you are one of those people that hates at least one major tribe in Nigeria.
If I was a lady, I won’t date you. Your comment is a red flag

3 Likes

Re: The First Red Flag You Saw In Your Relationship And Know It Will Not Last. by Besto(m): 6:26pm On Jun 15, 2023
saweide:
In my life av dated over 105 ladies infact I have all the experience about ladies I can wrote a technical report about girls.
My last relationship the red flag was tha this lady whenever I don't give her money she will be insulting me and not happy with me o conversation she will look so malicious and unhappy but whenever I send her money she will be happy cheerful ,excited like she win a lottery ...thus kind gals can never last

Excactly what I'm experiencing with one.

I just told her to swerve with that nonsense altitude off my side

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

He Blocked Me After I Called Him A Liar For Sending Roses To His Cousin! / Lady Poses With N10m, Other Goodies Her Man Gifted Her As Apology To Her (Pix) / 10 Things Only Guys With Smart Girlfriends Will Understand

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.