Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,323 members, 7,811,952 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:18 AM

Pastor‘s Wife Who Was Caught In Bed With Her Husband's Brother Speaks (Video) - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pastor‘s Wife Who Was Caught In Bed With Her Husband's Brother Speaks (Video) (82851 Views)

My neibor,s wife Is askin me for Sexx, Pls Help!! / Please Help! My Husband's Brother Is Interested In Me / Happiness 'Arab Queen' Blasts Politician's Wife Who Sleeps Around In Uyo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor‘s Wife Who Was Caught In Bed With Her Husband's Brother Speaks (Video) by Ginomel(m): 11:43pm On Jun 18, 2023
EnemyofGod2:
Stupid husband,,so he refused to sleep with his wife because of imaginary God up there in the sky ? Religion has done a lot of damage to us than good.

The bitter truth is that. The so called God, Satan or Jesus Christ doesn't exist.

There's no verifiable recognizable concretable approvable evidence of their existence.

No man Born of woman has ever proof the existence of God.

It's a symptoms of primitivity of mentality,primordial sensibility, retrogressive discretion, bankruptcy of ideology and cerebral sclerosis of anybody to think God, Satan or Jesus Christ existed.

For you to seriously struggle to convince people has actually shown that you know that God exists.

If not, why not have your belief that there is no God but trying to paint a picture of his non existent is ironically proving that you know that God exists.

You will frustrate yourself to death one day ooo

1 Like

Re: Pastor‘s Wife Who Was Caught In Bed With Her Husband's Brother Speaks (Video) by Rejoice5000(f): 11:50pm On Jun 18, 2023
Attracting pity parties right.
No justification for cheating just 8months, mummy G O you are olosho hiding under pastor's wife cover.
Why your brother in-law? Abi men don finish outside?
Re: Pastor‘s Wife Who Was Caught In Bed With Her Husband's Brother Speaks (Video) by Ed12(m): 12:50am On Jun 19, 2023
A cheating woman is dangerous..when them con catch her red handed is even worse, she can be deadly..

Naturally from within herself she understands that she has f**k up and expecting her to be thrown out.. all the pastor needs to do is confirm it .

Pastor divorce her...

And shame on your brother for failing such loyalty test..

Becareful manh, you seam to be surrounded by fake people
Re: Pastor‘s Wife Who Was Caught In Bed With Her Husband's Brother Speaks (Video) by eagleonearth(m): 1:10am On Jun 19, 2023
Originalsly:
The pastor should know that he can't leave his wife untouched for such lengthy periods especially when he is around. How can he neglect his marital duties? ... how can he counsel his married church members that come to him for guidance? Even if he wasn't aware... his wife brought it to his attention ... how can he not try to satisfy her... but instead allow his junior brother to be alone with her? ... a young buck and a Hot sex starved young lady alone under the same roof ?Nature does not sleep. He had to have read in the Bible about the man that was seduced by his own two daughters. I don't believe thus pastor can be so naive... I wouldn't be surprised to learn he be having steady Night Vigil and spending his sexual energy on the young members.
The wife had no need to post any video ... and worse ... trying to justify her actions. Adultery is adultery ... and she should know what to do as the wife of a Pastor and she a Christian . He needs to step down as Pastor ... he must have read that if one cannot control his family he should not hold position in the church.

Wolves in sheep's clothing everywhere.
lot wasn't seduced by her daughters rather they made him drunk and took advantage.
Re: Pastor‘s Wife Who Was Caught In Bed With Her Husband's Brother Speaks (Video) by Originalsly: 1:43am On Jun 19, 2023
eagleonearth:

lot wasn't seduced by her daughters rather they made him drunk and took advantage.

Thanks!... Lot was the guy ... I forgot his name ... and you are correct ... his daughters got him drunk and ehmmm ... raped him?... or seduced him? (got him to have sex with them?)

This one is debatable!...can a man have an erection if his mind is not willing? I'll leave this one alone.

1 Like

Re: Pastor‘s Wife Who Was Caught In Bed With Her Husband's Brother Speaks (Video) by MarketDispatch: 3:54am On Jun 19, 2023
ufotunang:
...so what do you want her to do when she is starved of sex for 8 months by the husband and konji is holding her?

All those sexual toys that some women buy, what do they use it for? Just wondering

1 Like

Re: Pastor‘s Wife Who Was Caught In Bed With Her Husband's Brother Speaks (Video) by godofuck231: 5:43am On Jun 19, 2023
Withing some African context , she's has done no wrong , to the extreme she should have called the family elders and requested for a bride price return by her family as he fails to consumate the marriage , such acts are seen as a divorce in African, the woman is automatically free to remarry who ever she sees fit
Re: Pastor‘s Wife Who Was Caught In Bed With Her Husband's Brother Speaks (Video) by HellVictorinho6(m): 5:58am On Jun 19, 2023
halleluyah , una dey enjoy abeg.
Re: Pastor‘s Wife Who Was Caught In Bed With Her Husband's Brother Speaks (Video) by Emmanuel909090: 6:20am On Jun 19, 2023
SIMPonPatrol:

Why should the man not fvckk his wife for a whole 8 months

If he's sick and ridden will he?
The woman should do more and the man can't resist her.

Not opening your legs for his randy brother.
Re: Pastor‘s Wife Who Was Caught In Bed With Her Husband's Brother Speaks (Video) by Toriagirl(f): 6:52am On Jun 19, 2023
Hmm
Re: Pastor‘s Wife Who Was Caught In Bed With Her Husband's Brother Speaks (Video) by incandescentena: 7:21am On Jun 19, 2023
SIMPonPatrol:

If she gets pregnant for the pastor's brother then that makes it a family affair.

Nothing wrong there

I wish you same faith with your families.

That's your own curse! Carry it!!

2 Likes

Re: Pastor‘s Wife Who Was Caught In Bed With Her Husband's Brother Speaks (Video) by Alcatel17: 9:38am On Jun 19, 2023
Mjshexy:
That's what you men do to us often, hopefully you won't be her victim wink

Sis u followed back...gracias

1 Like

Re: Pastor‘s Wife Who Was Caught In Bed With Her Husband's Brother Speaks (Video) by justmondris: 9:41am On Jun 19, 2023
This shameful being should hide her face. You did not see any other person in the world to sleep with than your husband’s brother?
Re: Pastor‘s Wife Who Was Caught In Bed With Her Husband's Brother Speaks (Video) by Bintexx: 10:22am On Jun 19, 2023
My husband is a Pastor and sometimes because of missions we do not see for up to 7 Months and I have never cheated on my husband and will NEVER. Did you not know you were marrying a Pastor before you did? plus as their wives we are expected to make such sacrifices. Honestly I am disappointed.
Re: Pastor‘s Wife Who Was Caught In Bed With Her Husband's Brother Speaks (Video) by Versal: 10:45am On Jun 19, 2023
Caramia2020:

No, please teach me
There is no blood relation between the
lovers. Use your dictionary.
Re: Pastor‘s Wife Who Was Caught In Bed With Her Husband's Brother Speaks (Video) by Caramia2020(m): 10:55am On Jun 19, 2023
Versal:

There is no blood relation between the
lovers. Use your dictionary.
I want you to be my dictionary.
Re: Pastor‘s Wife Who Was Caught In Bed With Her Husband's Brother Speaks (Video) by fijiano202(m): 11:16am On Jun 19, 2023
GoodIsGod:

Please kindly show me in the Bible where it is stated you must deny your spouse Sex for a reason.

Then, pick your Bible and read

1 Corinthians 7:4-5 (KJV) The wife hath not power of her own body, but the husband: and likewise also the husband hath not power of his own body, but the wife.
Defraud ye not one the other, except it be with consent for a time, that ye may give yourselves to fasting and prayer; and come together again, that Satan tempt you not for your incontinency.

Did you see the last line? THAT SATAN TEMPTS YOU NOT BECAUSE YOU DO NOT CONTINUE. Continue what?
SEX
So the woman was tempted by Satan.

As long as there is no agreement between them the man is wrong to starve the wife of Sex.
The wife was wrong to have sex outside marriage but the man takes the bigger blame.

Sex is as important to marriage as air is important to living.
why do we like supporting what is very wrong...yes husband failed in his duties but Wife was very wrong

Leviticus 18:16 KJV
Thou shalt not uncover the unclothedness of thy brother's wife: it is thy brother's unclothedness.
Re: Pastor‘s Wife Who Was Caught In Bed With Her Husband's Brother Speaks (Video) by eagleonearth(m): 11:30am On Jun 19, 2023
Originalsly:

Thanks!... Lot was the guy ... I forgot his name ... and you are correct ... his daughters got him drunk and ehmmm ... raped him?... or seduced him? (got him to have sex with them?)

This one is debatable!...can a man have an erection if his mind is not willing? I'll leave this one alone.
seduction happens when one is consciously attracted sexually and drawn along willingly as against rape that takes place against a person's will or consciousness. Anyone who initiates a sexual act on a drunk person has raped the person or has taken advantage.

Have you not heard of males being raped to unconsciousness by some female gangs??

Bible recorded that the daughters of Lot devised the means of getting him drunk to make him momentarily insane so they can bear children through him. They knew it was impossible if the man was sane and conscious.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pastor‘s Wife Who Was Caught In Bed With Her Husband's Brother Speaks (Video) by websta: 12:50pm On Jun 19, 2023
This woman you no well, just imagine rubbish. Shameless woman Lu
Lindalilian:
Pastor‘s wife who was caught in bed with her husband's brother speaks. Hear what she has to say, it's very touching.

She claimed her husband didn't touch her for 8 months that her husband fasts for 14 days, sometimes 21 days at a stretch and whenever she complains, the husband waves it aside as nothing and claims he want to serve God.

Now my question is why did he marry the lady if he knows he won't be doing his duty as a husband

Why would the lady sleep with her husband brother

Is the pastor clean? Was he not seeing another woman outside for him not to have touched his wife for good 8 months?

Many things are missing I just don't get!

Video link

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OMQrXXug2fA
Re: Pastor‘s Wife Who Was Caught In Bed With Her Husband's Brother Speaks (Video) by RillJ(m): 1:54pm On Jun 19, 2023
Divorce is better than adultery!
Re: Pastor‘s Wife Who Was Caught In Bed With Her Husband's Brother Speaks (Video) by ufotunang: 5:29pm On Jun 20, 2023
MarketDispatch:

All those sexual toys that some women buy, what do they use it for? Just wondering
...abi... Even cucumber the women normally buy in the market what do they with it ...🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: Pastor‘s Wife Who Was Caught In Bed With Her Husband's Brother Speaks (Video) by SIMPonPatrol(m): 7:40pm On Jun 20, 2023
Emmanuel909090:

If he's sick and ridden will he?
The woman should do more and the man can't resist her.

Not opening your legs for his randy brother.

If he's sick and bed ridden then his brother should take over in the meantime
Re: Pastor‘s Wife Who Was Caught In Bed With Her Husband's Brother Speaks (Video) by SIMPonPatrol(m): 7:45pm On Jun 20, 2023
Bintexx:
My husband is a Pastor and sometimes because of missions we do not see for up to 7 Months and I have never cheated on my husband and will NEVER. Did you not know you were marrying a Pastor before you did? plus as their wives we are expected to make such sacrifices. Honestly I am disappointed.

People are built differently, you probably have low sex drive that is why you can stay for so long
Re: Pastor‘s Wife Who Was Caught In Bed With Her Husband's Brother Speaks (Video) by Emmanuel909090: 8:24pm On Jun 20, 2023
SIMPonPatrol:

If he's sick and bed ridden then his brother should take over in the meantime

I hope if you find your brother or your friend in bed with you wife, you will feel good to remember this your statement.
Re: Pastor‘s Wife Who Was Caught In Bed With Her Husband's Brother Speaks (Video) by SIMPonPatrol(m): 9:48pm On Jun 20, 2023
Emmanuel909090:

I hope if you find your brother or your friend in bed with you wife, you will feel good to remember this your statement.

I would not be foolish enough to starve my wife of sex for 8 months!
Re: Pastor‘s Wife Who Was Caught In Bed With Her Husband's Brother Speaks (Video) by DaveHarry(m): 12:01pm On Jun 21, 2023
Lindalilian:
Pastor‘s wife who was caught in bed with her husband's brother speaks. Hear what she has to say, it's very touching.

She claimed her husband didn't touch her for 8 months that her husband fasts for 14 days, sometimes 21 days at a stretch and whenever she complains, the husband waves it aside as nothing and claims he want to serve God.

Now my question is why did he marry the lady if he knows he won't be doing his duty as a husband

Why would the lady sleep with her husband brother

Is the pastor clean? Was he not seeing another woman outside for him not to have touched his wife for good 8 months?

Many things are missing I just don't get!

Video link

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OMQrXXug2fA
You already support the wife. The wife has no right nor excuses to do what she did. The best she could have done was to file for a divorce and not cheat while still under the man as a wife.
Re: Pastor‘s Wife Who Was Caught In Bed With Her Husband's Brother Speaks (Video) by Emmanuel909090: 12:25pm On Jun 21, 2023
SIMPonPatrol:

It's good you have the time. Some people really don't.

Starve her of sex or not a cheat will always cheat, if you like sex her everyday.
Re: Pastor‘s Wife Who Was Caught In Bed With Her Husband's Brother Speaks (Video) by Versal: 6:01pm On Jun 26, 2023
Caramia2020:

I want you to be my dictionary.
Lazy ass! Go and buy one
Re: Pastor‘s Wife Who Was Caught In Bed With Her Husband's Brother Speaks (Video) by Versal: 6:14pm On Jun 26, 2023
SIMPonPatrol:

Your username says it all
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
When you dont deny her,
and she has a definition of sex, in her head, that you can't fulfil,
we'll see what will happen.
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Pastor‘s Wife Who Was Caught In Bed With Her Husband's Brother Speaks (Video) by Caramia2020(m): 7:44pm On Jun 26, 2023
Versal:

Lazy ass! Go and buy one
Hard ass, chief Google
Re: Pastor‘s Wife Who Was Caught In Bed With Her Husband's Brother Speaks (Video) by DonroxyII: 8:16pm On Jun 26, 2023
MarketDispatch:

No justification for for going after the husband's younger brother.
There is the Justifications Mr Know it all Vice of Almighty God ...

If You ain't Fvcking Her, Some one Will !

The Pvssy ain't There for Decorations ... Mouth Must Chop & Pvssy Must Chop too Same as Dck .... That's The Real Raw Facts Without Emotions ....

You ain't Feeding Your Wife ... someone Else will Feed Her for You Out of Mercies ... Not All Human are Wicked, Some are Full of Mercies grin

She was Abandoned & Tormented .... She would have Passed Through alot before jumping into the hands of His Husband Bro ...

Anyway, I would Have Suggested She waka go Front Wellwell Instead of His Husband Bro ... E go Cast laslas noni anyway !

She didn't do any wrong to me as Per na Conditions Make Crayfish Bend Normal Normal Crayfish No dey Bend cheesy

But the Hubby Bro is the Wrong Deal ... Anyway Konji has a way of Controlling the Feeble minded person ... The Husband should forgive her or Make his Decisions anyway .. He is Guilty ...

God no send you work sotey you abandoned your Duties to the Beneficiaries!

Awe Isonu Wo Niyen
Re: Pastor‘s Wife Who Was Caught In Bed With Her Husband's Brother Speaks (Video) by ZACHIE: 9:23am On Jul 08, 2023
How did this saga end?

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

How Do I Break Up With Her? / Hot Female DJ At Club Joker In Benin (Photos) / 10 Statements Ladies Make To Scare Guys When They Initiate Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.