Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,324 members, 7,811,955 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:36 AM

Pastor‘s Wife Who Was Caught In Bed With Her Husband's Brother Speaks (Video) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pastor‘s Wife Who Was Caught In Bed With Her Husband's Brother Speaks (Video) (82852 Views)

My neibor,s wife Is askin me for Sexx, Pls Help!! / Please Help! My Husband's Brother Is Interested In Me / Happiness 'Arab Queen' Blasts Politician's Wife Who Sleeps Around In Uyo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor‘s Wife Who Was Caught In Bed With Her Husband's Brother Speaks (Video) by Dialpad: 9:54am On Jun 18, 2023
Didn't you know who he was before you jumped into the marriage?

1 Like

Re: Pastor‘s Wife Who Was Caught In Bed With Her Husband's Brother Speaks (Video) by hansomb: 9:55am On Jun 18, 2023
Imagine say na one alfa or A Northern Mallam this happens with. The racial and regional bigotry will have been overwhelmed. But since it's our other brothers it's seems normal.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor‘s Wife Who Was Caught In Bed With Her Husband's Brother Speaks (Video) by hardon1(m): 9:55am On Jun 18, 2023
Am believing all these till I hear the husband side

1 Like

Re: Pastor‘s Wife Who Was Caught In Bed With Her Husband's Brother Speaks (Video) by Codes151(m): 9:58am On Jun 18, 2023
divorce... than sleep with husband brother...

2 Likes

Re: Pastor‘s Wife Who Was Caught In Bed With Her Husband's Brother Speaks (Video) by 12345baba(m): 9:58am On Jun 18, 2023
U see y I prefer the Catholic style.
Re: Pastor‘s Wife Who Was Caught In Bed With Her Husband's Brother Speaks (Video) by jubrilELsudan: 9:59am On Jun 18, 2023
ABEG WHO GET HER CONTACTS CAUSE I FOR LIKE FVCK HER

1 Like

Re: Pastor‘s Wife Who Was Caught In Bed With Her Husband's Brother Speaks (Video) by Tinubuderanged: 10:05am On Jun 18, 2023
fijiano202:
Who ever advice her to do this is as stupid as she is ...there's no justification for cheating ...even if it was outside it's still better not to your husband brother ....that's ashawo nature ..

Why not divorce him and leave the innocent man with His God ...

Later when His church Grow she will want to claim mummy G.O

shut up. If you are not a woman just shut up.
Even in the war front military Men are given pass to go and satisfy their wives. If the man is sick he should have told his wife about it, but you have no right to deny your wife sex in the name of fasting or one useless convention.

6 Likes

Re: Pastor‘s Wife Who Was Caught In Bed With Her Husband's Brother Speaks (Video) by Mom007(f): 10:06am On Jun 18, 2023
TossTos:
He married her for decoration and to just have children
Even the children, Shebi you will have sex with your wife to have children... Foolish man and fake pastor. Failed Christianity 101 so what is he teaching others? Bible says as a married person, you don't own your body, your spouse does and you only withdraw from your spousal duty by mutual agreement and for a specified time, SO THAT THE DEVIL DOES NOT TAKE ADVANTAGE OF YOU. You cannot be more catholic than the pope. Not to talk of being wiser than God whose words are in the bible. To compound his foolishness, he made video and allowed it to be leaked online instead of settling with his wife in house! Where do these so called pastors learn their own Christianity from sef? When Joseph suspected Mary was pregnant even though he had never laid with her, he was arranging to put her away PRIVATELY so as not to bring her public shame! Christians and those who call themselves pastors and shepherds better wake up and go back to God and the bible and stop following worldly trends!

1 Like

Re: Pastor‘s Wife Who Was Caught In Bed With Her Husband's Brother Speaks (Video) by jrusky(m): 10:08am On Jun 18, 2023
And that is the reason you slept with your husband brother?

So you women have no shame again or what?
Re: Pastor‘s Wife Who Was Caught In Bed With Her Husband's Brother Speaks (Video) by Tinubuderanged: 10:08am On Jun 18, 2023
incandescentena:
What she did is painful. See this wh0re woman who feels or imagined her husband was neglectful and went on all this while riding her husbands brothers preeq, when in fact he gave all his time, emotional energy, and earthly resources to this woman, by marrying her.

Woe betide any god forsaking idiot here whos opinion will try to justify what she did with the brother was alright. Thunder go locate una all.

I curse her and that brother. How dare she do such a thing right in their bedroom, on their bed?

That's was how a girl's mother raped the girls 16years old boyfriend 300 times without mercy, sending the onces normal little man straight into Psychiatric Rehabilitation.....Pure undiluted wickedness!

Ps: The brother will get his own fair share when Karma hits him with uppe cut, right under the lower jar.

cc: jeromestarks talk your own about all those always h0rny non- virgin walking vaginal people
gerrout! If you like don't go and satisfy your wife some small small boys will help you.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor‘s Wife Who Was Caught In Bed With Her Husband's Brother Speaks (Video) by BeauBragnar11: 10:11am On Jun 18, 2023
[quote author=Caramia2020 post=123868017]If she is tired of the so called marriage, it would have been better to walk away instead of engaging in incest.

Do you know what incest is?? angry angry
Re: Pastor‘s Wife Who Was Caught In Bed With Her Husband's Brother Speaks (Video) by Christistruth03: 10:12am On Jun 18, 2023
CSTRR:
Do not deprive each other except perhaps by mutual consent and for a time, so that you may devote yourselves to prayer. Then come together again so that Satan will not tempt you because of your lack of self-control.

1 Corinth 7:5

As much as spiritual power is directly proportional to how much fasting and prayer you can do, it's very important that you fulfill your duties as a husband.

God will not listen to you if you have a wife at home burning with desire.

You must fulfill her desires and get permission from her before you embark on any fast.

And don't engage on very long fasting as a married man.
That is what the bible says. Your body is no longer your own.

You can either be like Paul and remain unmarried, so that you can fast as long as you like till you attain the anointing of Elijah and Elisha combined.
That is good.

But any fasting and prayer you do while your wife is left unattended for months is a waste of time and God will not regard it.

The pastor should forgive her and make amends.

That is not a whoree. That is just a long suffering woman that fell into the temptations of Satan due to failings of her own husband.

-2 Timothy 2:15. Study to show thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth

This Woman is not a one off Case

Even if the Husband gives her attention she will still continue
Going after Pastors Brother is an Abomination even by Pagan Standards and even if the Pastor was in Jail for ten years

1 Cor 5 v 1-5
5 It is actually reported that there is sexual immorality among you, and of a kind that even pagans do not tolerate: A man is sleeping with his father’s wife. 2 And you are proud! Shouldn’t you rather have gone into mourning and have put out of your fellowship the man who has been doing this? 3 For my part, even though I am not physically present, I am with you in spirit. As one who is present with you in this way, I have already passed judgment in the name of our Lord Jesus on the one who has been doing this. 4 So when you are assembled and I am with you in spirit, and the power of our Lord Jesus is present, 5 hand this man over to Satan for the destruction of the flesh,[a][b] so that his spirit may be saved on the day of the Lord.

Mark 6:18

18For John had been saying to Herod, “It is not lawful for you to have your brother’s wife.” 19So Herodias nursed a grudge against John and wanted to kill him. But she was not able to, 20because Herod feared John and protected him, knowing him to be a righteous and holy man. When Herod heard John, he was greatly puzzled c ; yet he liked to listen to him.
Re: Pastor‘s Wife Who Was Caught In Bed With Her Husband's Brother Speaks (Video) by Poske95(m): 10:12am On Jun 18, 2023
TossTos:

Ate women no longer trophies..mm?
Small wonder the affection is waning
Re: Pastor‘s Wife Who Was Caught In Bed With Her Husband's Brother Speaks (Video) by Tinubuderanged: 10:12am On Jun 18, 2023
loswhite:
Shut up. He should step down from the church because he caught his wife cheating with his brother. Mentally deranged ppl typing on nairaland. Control of family now equals knocking. The rate at which you guys go to support nonsense is quite amazing.
Re: Pastor‘s Wife Who Was Caught In Bed With Her Husband's Brother Speaks (Video) by seguntijan(m): 10:13am On Jun 18, 2023
Westman001:

In all reasoning and rules, Is it enough reason for divorce too?

Yes, it is easier for a woman for forgive a cheating man, but not easy for a man to forgive a cheating wife. In fact Bible has it that we can divorce in such case

1 Like

Re: Pastor‘s Wife Who Was Caught In Bed With Her Husband's Brother Speaks (Video) by occfx: 10:14am On Jun 18, 2023
Lindalilian:
Pastor‘s wife who was caught in bed with her husband's brother speaks. Hear what she has to say, it's very touching.

She claimed her husband didn't touch her for 8 months that her husband fasts for 14 days, sometimes 21 days at a stretch and whenever she complains, the husband waves it aside as nothing and claims he want to serve God.

Now my question is why did he marry the lady if he knows he won't be doing his duty as a husband

Why would the lady sleep with her husband brother

Is the pastor clean? Was he not seeing another woman outside for him not to have touched his wife for good 8 months?

Many things are missing I just don't get!

Video link

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OMQrXXug2fA

That's why doddles were made.. Use toy instead. Sleeping with another man no good.
Re: Pastor‘s Wife Who Was Caught In Bed With Her Husband's Brother Speaks (Video) by Versal: 10:14am On Jun 18, 2023
Caramia2020:
If she is tired of the so called marriage, it would have been better to walk away instead of engaging in incest.
Do you know the meaning of incest?
Re: Pastor‘s Wife Who Was Caught In Bed With Her Husband's Brother Speaks (Video) by Poske95(m): 10:16am On Jun 18, 2023
Any woman justifying this on this medium is as bad as her......
A wife would talk to her husband....
Would respect the marriage,home and the man .....
Luckily, Satan was left out....in the details literally....
There are women who married the man for the man and not for the meat......
...again, as we proceed, we need women....not baby girls up the altar on that day....
Re: Pastor‘s Wife Who Was Caught In Bed With Her Husband's Brother Speaks (Video) by Tinubuderanged: 10:16am On Jun 18, 2023
goldstar25:
Marriage is not a do or die affair. What she is saying right now isn't relevant. Must it be the husband's brother?
why not? In some culture she is allowed to marry her husband brother when the husband passed away.
I am a man and I have a peaceful family not because I have money but because I am doing my bedroom job well. Women need affection and must be given to them.
Re: Pastor‘s Wife Who Was Caught In Bed With Her Husband's Brother Speaks (Video) by Nobody: 10:17am On Jun 18, 2023
grin
Re: Pastor‘s Wife Who Was Caught In Bed With Her Husband's Brother Speaks (Video) by Versal: 10:17am On Jun 18, 2023
You people write as if marriage should be taken seriously
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Pastor‘s Wife Who Was Caught In Bed With Her Husband's Brother Speaks (Video) by treatise: 10:18am On Jun 18, 2023
TossTos:
Married or not married column grin
Re: Pastor‘s Wife Who Was Caught In Bed With Her Husband's Brother Speaks (Video) by AmazingELixir: 10:18am On Jun 18, 2023
Caramia2020:
If she is tired of the so called marriage, it would have been better to walk away instead of engaging in incest.

lipsrsealed

Incest kwa....I didn't know the definition of incest changed.
Re: Pastor‘s Wife Who Was Caught In Bed With Her Husband's Brother Speaks (Video) by Poske95(m): 10:19am On Jun 18, 2023
seguntijan:

Yes, it is easier for a woman for forgive a cheating man, but not easy for a man to forgive a cheating wife. In fact Bible has it that we can divorce in such case

Damn it.....
The woman must accord the man that RESPECT.......
If he fails to accord the woman LOVE.....
does she go bang the marines....?!
Re: Pastor‘s Wife Who Was Caught In Bed With Her Husband's Brother Speaks (Video) by Tinubuderanged: 10:20am On Jun 18, 2023
ExudeLoveToAll:
The lady should take responsibility for her actions.

If you aren't ok with your marriage you walk away, once you break your vows there isn't any reason to place on that.

She should go and meet a man who can always be available.

Sometimes you have sex all round and there isn't money to go with it other times you have money but there isn't sex to go with it and fewer times you have money and sex to go with it. Whatever scenario you found yourself make sure you are abreast with the good the bad and the ugly of that scenario and take full reactions that come with it.

marriage is forever. No divorce
Re: Pastor‘s Wife Who Was Caught In Bed With Her Husband's Brother Speaks (Video) by JaneYave(f): 10:20am On Jun 18, 2023
It is fathers' day. I celebrate father's and their large accomodating hearts
It shall continue to be well with you all 🙏
Re: Pastor‘s Wife Who Was Caught In Bed With Her Husband's Brother Speaks (Video) by richie240: 10:21am On Jun 18, 2023
MarketDispatch:

No justification for for going after the husband's younger brother.
I agree with u a 100%,,,,but d husband sef have his own blame too.

The moment u marry, ur whole body, according to d scriptures, is no longer wholly urs again. The husband's body belongs to d wife and vice-versa.

One thing 'men of God' refuse to acknowledge be say u nor fit serve God and mammon (material things including vagina) simultaneously. We think say Jesus and Paul were impotent for staying single? Never! They just knew that u CAN'T marry a woman and still hope to be a 100% devotee of God.

It's imposicant!
cool

1 Like

Re: Pastor‘s Wife Who Was Caught In Bed With Her Husband's Brother Speaks (Video) by CSTRR: 10:22am On Jun 18, 2023
Christistruth03:

This Woman is not a one off Case

Even if the Husband gives her attention she will still continue
Going Pastors Brother is an Abomination even if the Pastor was in Jail for ten years
There is no proof that she will.

She needs sex and affection. Her husband denied her sex for long periods.
She looked for it elsewhere.

The fact that she did not even take it outside the family shows that she is not a whoree.
Some women will even take it outside and mess themselves up with multiple men.

You can't marry a young woman and leave her sexually unattended for months.
You wan finish am be that.
I guarantee you that she will give another person your property.

It's only a question of time.

This pastor should resolved it in-house since it's his brother.
Make amends and treat his own wife better.

Instead he went and disgraced himself openly.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor‘s Wife Who Was Caught In Bed With Her Husband's Brother Speaks (Video) by JooEeL(m): 10:22am On Jun 18, 2023
I want a God-fearing man, this and that, bala blu...

A slap to una face.

1 Like

Re: Pastor‘s Wife Who Was Caught In Bed With Her Husband's Brother Speaks (Video) by GlobalWay: 10:22am On Jun 18, 2023
Shameless Ashawo!!! angry So, she didn't know fasting is part of Pastor's calling?! Or she doesn't know what she signed up for marrying Pastor?!
Lindalilian:
Pastor‘s wife who was caught in bed with her husband's brother speaks. Hear what she has to say, it's very touching.

She claimed her husband didn't touch her for 8 months that her husband fasts for 14 days, sometimes 21 days at a stretch and whenever she complains, the husband waves it aside as nothing and claims he want to serve God.

Now my question is why did he marry the lady if he knows he won't be doing his duty as a husband

Is the pastor clean? Was he not seeing another woman outside for him not to have touched his wife for good 8 months?

Video link

Re: Pastor‘s Wife Who Was Caught In Bed With Her Husband's Brother Speaks (Video) by Tradepunter2: 10:24am On Jun 18, 2023
Lindalilian:

Video link

Shut it oooo you demon.... Trying to deceive children of God with worthless sentiment... She's a devourer and should be divorced because her sins is a major one that will make the world to be destroyed......
Re: Pastor‘s Wife Who Was Caught In Bed With Her Husband's Brother Speaks (Video) by Bigframe: 10:25am On Jun 18, 2023
Na skit

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

How Do I Break Up With Her? / Hot Female DJ At Club Joker In Benin (Photos) / 10 Statements Ladies Make To Scare Guys When They Initiate Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.