Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,338 members, 7,811,980 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:17 AM

Pastor‘s Wife Who Was Caught In Bed With Her Husband's Brother Speaks (Video) - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pastor‘s Wife Who Was Caught In Bed With Her Husband's Brother Speaks (Video) (82855 Views)

My neibor,s wife Is askin me for Sexx, Pls Help!! / Please Help! My Husband's Brother Is Interested In Me / Happiness 'Arab Queen' Blasts Politician's Wife Who Sleeps Around In Uyo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor‘s Wife Who Was Caught In Bed With Her Husband's Brother Speaks (Video) by ZeusP(m): 5:11pm On Jun 18, 2023
Herod's wife in the Bible
Re: Pastor‘s Wife Who Was Caught In Bed With Her Husband's Brother Speaks (Video) by Dozie32(m): 5:14pm On Jun 18, 2023
Lindalilian:
Pastor‘s wife who was caught in bed with her husband's brother speaks. Hear what she has to say, it's very touching.

She claimed her husband didn't touch her for 8 months that her husband fasts for 14 days, sometimes 21 days at a stretch and whenever she complains, the husband waves it aside as nothing and claims he want to serve God.

Now my question is why did he marry the lady if he knows he won't be doing his duty as a husband

Why would the lady sleep with her husband brother

Is the pastor clean? Was he not seeing another woman outside for him not to have touched his wife for good 8 months?

Many things are missing I just don't get!

Video link

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OMQrXXug2fA

This girl is an idiot
Re: Pastor‘s Wife Who Was Caught In Bed With Her Husband's Brother Speaks (Video) by pepetua(m): 5:25pm On Jun 18, 2023
Collinsaik:
She is even bold enough to grant an interview to. And must be teling a lot of lies inorder to make it sweet. Her action can never be justified befor God and man. The pastor should tank god for using this incident to unmask the true identity of who he's been sharing a bed with all these years . a person that is capable of kiling him . no love was lost.
but from what the woman said,the pastor didn't have a bed to share with anybody, else there will be no reason for the wife looking who to share bed with.
Re: Pastor‘s Wife Who Was Caught In Bed With Her Husband's Brother Speaks (Video) by Mamijoh(f): 5:27pm On Jun 18, 2023
[quote author=seguntijan post=123868277]Hmmm, that's not a reason for cheating, you could have divorced him and remarry. Then you'll carry your shoulder up. But with what you just did, no sane man will want to marry you again after your husband divorce you. And if your husband did not divorce you, you won't be free in the family and the church.

There's an islamic clerics whose wife was misbehaving also, when people asked him what was wrong, he said he can't let out the secret of who he's married to, unfortunately the issue led to divorce and people now ask him for the reason of divorce, he said he still can't reveal the secret of someone he once married and don't want to have anything to do with.

In as much as what she did was bad, the pastor should know that he also failed to provide her needs, when Jesus knew he was sent to the lost sheep, he did not marry because he wants to focus. That pastor would have done that but he went ahead to punish her by sex starving her apart from that, the pastor should have divorced her on a low key without all this drama. The shame is not on her alone but the pastor as well. [/quote Simple
Re: Pastor‘s Wife Who Was Caught In Bed With Her Husband's Brother Speaks (Video) by Mamijoh(f): 5:34pm On Jun 18, 2023
CSTRR:
Do not deprive each other except perhaps by mutual consent and for a time, so that you may devote yourselves to prayer. Then come together again so that Satan will not tempt you because of your lack of self-control.

1 Corinth 7:5

As much as spiritual power is directly proportional to how much fasting and prayer you can do, it's very important that you fulfill your duties as a husband.

God will not listen to you if you have a wife at home burning with desire.

You must fulfill her desires and get permission from her before you embark on any fast.

And don't engage on very long fasting as a married man.
That is what the bible says. Your body is no longer your own.

You can either be like Paul and remain unmarried, so that you can fast as long as you like till you attain the anointing of Elijah and Elisha combined.
That is good.

But any fasting and prayer you do while your wife is left unattended for months is a waste of time and God will not regard it.

The pastor should forgive her and make amends.

That is not a whoree. That is just a long suffering woman that fell into the temptations of Satan due to failings of her own husband.
Well said. Thank you for this
Re: Pastor‘s Wife Who Was Caught In Bed With Her Husband's Brother Speaks (Video) by Sholuwa241: 5:41pm On Jun 18, 2023
fourboys:
The end is really near.. she even get mind face camera dey do video shocked shocked
You thon see am now , all say was up
Re: Pastor‘s Wife Who Was Caught In Bed With Her Husband's Brother Speaks (Video) by EYOUYO: 5:52pm On Jun 18, 2023
Pastor failed likewise the wife so two of them because they are one body here is my opinion. The pastor should go on suspension for not being able to manage his home, pending when the church will forgive him n restore him for the the wife her husband will decide. Social media does both harm n good.
Re: Pastor‘s Wife Who Was Caught In Bed With Her Husband's Brother Speaks (Video) by OdefaGirl(f): 5:59pm On Jun 18, 2023
BABANGBALI:
See awooooooooof. Why me no dey get this kind better luck?

Ajepako, Mynd44, vickyrotex, odefagirl, Dominique, lalasticlala, folake4u, funjosh, funkybabee and fatymore if I see any of you for heaven, I go shout ojoro and I will carry placard to protest against you

Wetin I do now? 🤣
Re: Pastor‘s Wife Who Was Caught In Bed With Her Husband's Brother Speaks (Video) by Khallicopyro: 6:12pm On Jun 18, 2023
She's got no excusable excuse for sleeping with his husband's brother...
Re: Pastor‘s Wife Who Was Caught In Bed With Her Husband's Brother Speaks (Video) by themanderon: 6:22pm On Jun 18, 2023
Very funny. Is this video enough to tone down the blame for what she did? The husband's family has been ruined forever. She no even shame sef. She still get mouth to talk. The pastor husband did not do well too.
Re: Pastor‘s Wife Who Was Caught In Bed With Her Husband's Brother Speaks (Video) by udeh3(m): 6:23pm On Jun 18, 2023
She would've just got a divorce and move on with her life than cheating... Cheating for any reason is wrong in marriage
Re: Pastor‘s Wife Who Was Caught In Bed With Her Husband's Brother Speaks (Video) by realray(m): 6:51pm On Jun 18, 2023
I blame the pastor for this because even God will not support the pastor for going 8months without touching his wife and if is so then why did he marry in the first place I mean how can you go a whole 8 month and is not as if he went for missionary work outside the country and also according to scripture both of you have to agree and separate yourselves for a short period to give yourselves to fasting so that you guys will not fall into temptation, so it's the pastor's fault even God will not be happy with him and I also blame the woman for doing such act and going public with it I mean who does that? And shame no even catch her
Re: Pastor‘s Wife Who Was Caught In Bed With Her Husband's Brother Speaks (Video) by Xion20: 6:59pm On Jun 18, 2023
No remorse at all, tufiakwa!
Re: Pastor‘s Wife Who Was Caught In Bed With Her Husband's Brother Speaks (Video) by adecharly(m): 7:01pm On Jun 18, 2023
Hmmm... And some of you really actually believe this lie from the pit of hell.
I once had similar accusations from my ex-wife, she told people, that I didn't touch her for 6 years. Whereas, every month, the minimum nacking time is 12 times.
Some women would like to justify their stupid action by telling more lies...

Fear bad women o...
Re: Pastor‘s Wife Who Was Caught In Bed With Her Husband's Brother Speaks (Video) by thebossbbr(m): 7:55pm On Jun 18, 2023
Before we judge, all of them are wrong:
The man: for using God as an excuse to not do the needful to his wife

The wife: for not divorcing him or telling this to his family or something (except maybe the brother in law)

The brother/ brother in law: for doing that with someone else wife, it is worse that it is his brother's.

But many of una wey dey judge, will some of you not have done the same or worse?
Re: Pastor‘s Wife Who Was Caught In Bed With Her Husband's Brother Speaks (Video) by 12inchess: 8:12pm On Jun 18, 2023
Mscheww. Na good thunder go fire this woman. Ewo ni were (what is this madness). There are so many couples that maybe one of them will go abroad for greener pastures and then the other will be in Nigeria for even 2 yrs. 3 yrs and more. Just 8months. This woman dey craze. She come dey cry stupid crocodile tears. Even if you want to sleep with another person because you claim you're lonely of all the people in this world its your husband's brother you're f.u.ck.ing! No be today people dey cheat. But to be fucking your husband's brother? Madam you have no shame. you're mad ma.
Re: Pastor‘s Wife Who Was Caught In Bed With Her Husband's Brother Speaks (Video) by Yoighaman(m): 8:25pm On Jun 18, 2023
What she did is very wrong, but she should have at least looked outside, no her husband's younger brother.

But seriously, how can a man be sleeping with his brother's wife? What kind of a sibling is that? Means you don't even love your brother. This one would can k*Il his brother if money is involved.

By the way, I like the way she speaks, she sounds educated and intelligent, I just wonder why she made such a dumb move.

Well, we wish her the best in her future endeavors.
Re: Pastor‘s Wife Who Was Caught In Bed With Her Husband's Brother Speaks (Video) by fabbby(m): 9:29pm On Jun 18, 2023
We try to justify some wrong moves.
If she feels the need to be touched and the husband doesn't do that, she can present it to the elders of the church so they can talk to the husband about it and give him counsel on the need to satisfy her wife in that jurisdiction.
If he doesn't improve, you file for a divorce and go away.

She wants to be enjoying the benefits of being a pastor's wife without the bargages
Re: Pastor‘s Wife Who Was Caught In Bed With Her Husband's Brother Speaks (Video) by donhils: 10:05pm On Jun 18, 2023
This clarification is not necessary. I'm ashamed for you.
Re: Pastor‘s Wife Who Was Caught In Bed With Her Husband's Brother Speaks (Video) by fortunechy(m): 10:06pm On Jun 18, 2023
Women of this generation no get shame again.... Look at how she faced camera with boldness... Tufiakwa!!!
Re: Pastor‘s Wife Who Was Caught In Bed With Her Husband's Brother Speaks (Video) by SIMPonPatrol(m): 10:32pm On Jun 18, 2023
Kaytixy:
Nothing can justify what she has done. She had other options than sleeping with her husband's brother. Why not divorce the pastor instead of commiting adultery, must it be the husband's brother? Make she g o rest abeg.
j

He was the most available option
Re: Pastor‘s Wife Who Was Caught In Bed With Her Husband's Brother Speaks (Video) by Emmanuel909090: 10:41pm On Jun 18, 2023
Coming to say this makes you more stupid to me, only 8 months and you are already vibrating and cheating.
Re: Pastor‘s Wife Who Was Caught In Bed With Her Husband's Brother Speaks (Video) by SIMPonPatrol(m): 10:55pm On Jun 18, 2023
adecharly:
Hmmm... And some of you really actually believe this lie from the pit of hell.
I once had similar accusations from my ex-wife, she told people, that I didn't touch her for 6 years. Whereas, every month, the minimum nacking time is 12 times.
Some women would like to justify their stupid action by telling more lies...

Fear bad women o...

Send me your ex-wife's number let me call and ask for her own side of the story
Re: Pastor‘s Wife Who Was Caught In Bed With Her Husband's Brother Speaks (Video) by SIMPonPatrol(m): 10:56pm On Jun 18, 2023
Emmanuel909090:
Coming to say this makes you more stupid to me, only 8 months and you are already vibrating and cheating.

Why should the man not fvckk his wife for a whole 8 months
Re: Pastor‘s Wife Who Was Caught In Bed With Her Husband's Brother Speaks (Video) by SIMPonPatrol(m): 11:00pm On Jun 18, 2023
12inchess:
Mscheww. Na good thunder go fire this woman. Ewo ni were (what is this madness). There are so many couples that maybe one of them will go abroad for greener pastures and then the other will be in Nigeria for even 2 yrs. 3 yrs and more. Just 8months. This woman dey craze. She come dey cry stupid crocodile tears. Even if you want to sleep with another person because you claim you're lonely of all the people in this world its your husband's brother you're f.u.ck.ing! No be today people dey cheat. But to be fucking your husband's brother? Madam you have no shame. you're mad ma.

Everybody cannot be the same. The fact that there are people who are going for 2 years without sex does not mean that she should also do it.

She is still very young and health and needs constant sex at this stagr
Re: Pastor‘s Wife Who Was Caught In Bed With Her Husband's Brother Speaks (Video) by SIMPonPatrol(m): 11:03pm On Jun 18, 2023
fabbby:
We try to justify some wrong moves.
If she feels the need to be touched and the husband doesn't do that, she can present it to the elders of the church so they can talk to the husband about it and give him counsel on the need to satisfy her wife in that jurisdiction.
If he doesn't improve, you file for a divorce and go away.

She wants to be enjoying the benefits of being a pastor's wife without the bargages

Assuming she had gone to complain to the elders I'm sure you will be one of the people who will accuse her of exposing her husband
Re: Pastor‘s Wife Who Was Caught In Bed With Her Husband's Brother Speaks (Video) by SIMPonPatrol(m): 11:04pm On Jun 18, 2023
ultraviolet27:

Hypocrite!!!But you would have Justified infidelity if it was the Pastor Wetin Women do Una Self

No mind am!
Re: Pastor‘s Wife Who Was Caught In Bed With Her Husband's Brother Speaks (Video) by SIMPonPatrol(m): 11:07pm On Jun 18, 2023
Olufemiolaolu:
She has no excuse whatsoever. She is a slut pure and simple.

So what will you call her husband?

Can he swear that he is not getting sex from another lady?
Re: Pastor‘s Wife Who Was Caught In Bed With Her Husband's Brother Speaks (Video) by SIMPonPatrol(m): 11:08pm On Jun 18, 2023
ultraviolet27:

Though I am not fully in Support of the Womans Action but Husby Brother is better than an outsider nah it Showed She Honoured Her Husby and didn't degrade Herself Much after All Her Bro inlaw His also Her Husband??!!

I also agree with this line of thought
Re: Pastor‘s Wife Who Was Caught In Bed With Her Husband's Brother Speaks (Video) by SIMPonPatrol(m): 11:09pm On Jun 18, 2023
raskymonojendor:
Mad woman said she loves God too lol. In the days of old in the bible, you would have been stoned to death.

Na fvckk she fvckk she no kill person!
Re: Pastor‘s Wife Who Was Caught In Bed With Her Husband's Brother Speaks (Video) by SIMPonPatrol(m): 11:12pm On Jun 18, 2023
incandescentena:

Marriage is not a tea party. Fvck off, if you ain't ready or matured to endure one. If you have, get a divorce ASAP with breaking a bone.

You can eat your cake and have it....later the cry lady will then get pregnanyt for the pastors brother, and you think this is play?

Shift abegiiiii

If she gets pregnant for the pastor's brother then that makes it a family affair.

Nothing wrong there
Re: Pastor‘s Wife Who Was Caught In Bed With Her Husband's Brother Speaks (Video) by SIMPonPatrol(m): 11:14pm On Jun 18, 2023
jrusky:

Ok, and the solution is for her to fvck his husband brother ba

Ok na..

Yes it's better than for her to let an outsider fvckk her

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

How Do I Break Up With Her? / Hot Female DJ At Club Joker In Benin (Photos) / 10 Statements Ladies Make To Scare Guys When They Initiate Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.