Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,287 members, 7,811,860 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:35 PM

Pastor‘s Wife Who Was Caught In Bed With Her Husband's Brother Speaks (Video) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pastor‘s Wife Who Was Caught In Bed With Her Husband's Brother Speaks (Video) (82847 Views)

My neibor,s wife Is askin me for Sexx, Pls Help!! / Please Help! My Husband's Brother Is Interested In Me / Happiness 'Arab Queen' Blasts Politician's Wife Who Sleeps Around In Uyo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor‘s Wife Who Was Caught In Bed With Her Husband's Brother Speaks (Video) by GOFRONT(m): 7:38am On Jun 18, 2023
A pastor wife with tinted hair. Is that one a pastor wife??

4 Likes

Re: Pastor‘s Wife Who Was Caught In Bed With Her Husband's Brother Speaks (Video) by Benwallt(m): 7:50am On Jun 18, 2023
Why can't she just leave the man. You want to eat your cake and still have it. She just disgraced the man. She still has the effrontery to make video. These Jezebel gender are men's banana skin

4 Likes

Re: Pastor‘s Wife Who Was Caught In Bed With Her Husband's Brother Speaks (Video) by goldstar25(f): 8:00am On Jun 18, 2023
Marriage is not a do or die affair. What she is saying right now isn't relevant. Must it be the husband's brother?

3 Likes

Re: Pastor‘s Wife Who Was Caught In Bed With Her Husband's Brother Speaks (Video) by DaddyRochie1642: 8:02am On Jun 18, 2023
Caramia2020:
If she is tired of the so called marriage, it would have been better to walk away instead of engaging in incest.

Which incest?, Why are you clearly seeing Adultery and calling it incest.

Hope you're not high from cheap cocaine.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor‘s Wife Who Was Caught In Bed With Her Husband's Brother Speaks (Video) by loswhite(m): 8:10am On Jun 18, 2023
incandescentena:
Sickler!

What's your own opinion? Stop attacking what other people think is their own opinions.

Get lost if you do not have any opinion though ....
I stated my opinion clearly. She should have divorced the husband. If she is divorced no body we hold her for knacking anybody.
Re: Pastor‘s Wife Who Was Caught In Bed With Her Husband's Brother Speaks (Video) by jeromestarks: 8:25am On Jun 18, 2023
incandescentena:
What she did is painful. See this wh0re woman who feels or imagined her husband was neglectful and went on all this while riding her husbands brothers preeq, when in fact he gave all his time, emotional energy, and earthly resources to this woman, by marrying her.

Woe betide any god forsaking idiot here whos opinion will try to justify what she did with the brother was alright. Thunder go locate una all.

I curse her and that brother. How dare she do such a thing right in their bedroom, on their bed?

That's was how a girl's mother raped the girls 16years old boyfriend 300 times without mercy, sending the onces normal little man straight into Psychiatric Rehabilitation.....Pure undiluted wickedness!

Ps: The brother will get his own fair share when Karma hits him with uppe cut, right under the lower jar.

cc: jeromestarks talk your own about all those always h0rny non- virgin walking vaginal people

There is a nairaland mod who married a non virgin. So, anytime I talk about how useless those used vaginas are, he gets really angry and ban me.

However, the truth must be told.
Once a woman pvssy is opened before you marry her, just fvck your part and let her go.
Only a foolish man will except total commitment from a non virgin.

Once you hear a man complaining about his marriage or his girlfriend, just know that he was not the one who disvirgined her.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor‘s Wife Who Was Caught In Bed With Her Husband's Brother Speaks (Video) by seetomorrow: 8:26am On Jun 18, 2023
Mjshexy:
You were getting married to a Pastor, you should have had this in mind that you're not getting married to the every day sex kind of man but a man of God who will most time want to separate himself from such distractions. As a woman, it's not just about bearing the name "Pastor Mrs" but your understanding and mindset must be in sync, young marriages frequently breaking up these days is a big worry sad
On a lighter note, like my kid sis will always say, whenever she's stepping into a new relationship she will first ask the guy hope he's not planning on becoming a Pastor bcoz she can't deal with that cheesy

Hmmmm grin grin she no wan joke with her engine not to be oil alwz. Wow. I like her kind of woman thou

1 Like

Re: Pastor‘s Wife Who Was Caught In Bed With Her Husband's Brother Speaks (Video) by ireke(m): 8:41am On Jun 18, 2023
No matter how big your ministry or service is - whether spiritual or secular, there is always an assistant or deputy to cover the gap when you're not around. Sometimes we even have a clear succession plan to know who will take over when we are no longer available. The only ministry/role for which you have no deputy, no assistant, no planned successor (at least not known to you 😂) is your role as a husband/wife to your spouse. I think that should send a clear message about how seriously we should take that role. I am aware that family dynamics differ but do not let anything mess up your duty to your spouse/family. If God's work or career is messing up your family, go back and check your priorities.

God is not an author of confusion.

4 Likes

Re: Pastor‘s Wife Who Was Caught In Bed With Her Husband's Brother Speaks (Video) by ExudeLoveToAll: 8:53am On Jun 18, 2023
The lady should take responsibility for her actions.

If you aren't ok with your marriage you walk away, once you break your vows there isn't any reason to place on that.

She should go and meet a man who can always be available.

Sometimes you have sex all round and there isn't money to go with it other times you have money but there isn't sex to go with it and fewer times you have money and sex to go with it. Whatever scenario you found yourself make sure you are abreast with the good the bad and the ugly of that scenario and take full reactions that come with it.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor‘s Wife Who Was Caught In Bed With Her Husband's Brother Speaks (Video) by respect80(m): 9:05am On Jun 18, 2023
Caramia2020:
If she is tired of the so called marriage, it would have been better to walk away instead of engaging in incest.
Try check the meaning of incest pls.
Regards 👍
Re: Pastor‘s Wife Who Was Caught In Bed With Her Husband's Brother Speaks (Video) by Ireportlive: 9:14am On Jun 18, 2023
The pastor is very wicked.... 8 months no sex
Re: Pastor‘s Wife Who Was Caught In Bed With Her Husband's Brother Speaks (Video) by Divoc19(f): 9:47am On Jun 18, 2023
A lot of married people are sexually starved.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor‘s Wife Who Was Caught In Bed With Her Husband's Brother Speaks (Video) by Westman001: 9:47am On Jun 18, 2023
Caramia2020:

That was not incest.
Re: Pastor‘s Wife Who Was Caught In Bed With Her Husband's Brother Speaks (Video) by CodeTemplar: 9:47am On Jun 18, 2023
She claims. What if the husband was challenged health-wise for a year or more?

2 Likes

Re: Pastor‘s Wife Who Was Caught In Bed With Her Husband's Brother Speaks (Video) by Zxcvbnmghtr: 9:48am On Jun 18, 2023
Mjshexy:
You were getting married to a Pastor, you should have had this in mind that you're not getting married to the every day sex kind of man but a man of God who will most time want to separate himself from such distractions. As a woman, it's not just about bearing the name "Pastor Mrs" but your understanding and mindset must be in sync, young marriages frequently breaking up these days is a big worry sad
On a lighter note, like my kid sis will always say, whenever she's stepping into a new relationship she will first ask the guy hope he's not planning on becoming a Pastor bcoz she can't deal with that cheesy

It is ABSOLUTELY the man's fault.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor‘s Wife Who Was Caught In Bed With Her Husband's Brother Speaks (Video) by dododawa1: 9:48am On Jun 18, 2023
Nonsense

1 Like

Re: Pastor‘s Wife Who Was Caught In Bed With Her Husband's Brother Speaks (Video) by DaddyGngeess(m): 9:48am On Jun 18, 2023
She dey craze

1 Like

Re: Pastor‘s Wife Who Was Caught In Bed With Her Husband's Brother Speaks (Video) by Nobody: 9:49am On Jun 18, 2023
MarketDispatch:

No justification for for going after the husband's younger brother.
Period!!

1 Like

Re: Pastor‘s Wife Who Was Caught In Bed With Her Husband's Brother Speaks (Video) by imwaya(m): 9:49am On Jun 18, 2023
She get oil for head, even if paternity test were to be conducted, it will show some degree of relationship with the pastor.
Lindalilian:
Pastor‘s wife who was caught in bed with her husband's brother speaks. Hear what she has to say, it's very touching.

She claimed her husband didn't touch her for 8 months that her husband fasts for 14 days, sometimes 21 days at a stretch and whenever she complains, the husband waves it aside as nothing and claims he want to serve God.

Now my question is why did he marry the lady if he knows he won't be doing his duty as a husband

Why would the lady sleep with her husband brother

Is the pastor clean? Was he not seeing another woman outside for him not to have touched his wife for good 8 months?

Many things are missing I just don't get!

Video link

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OMQrXXug2fA
Re: Pastor‘s Wife Who Was Caught In Bed With Her Husband's Brother Speaks (Video) by tfelicityk(m): 9:50am On Jun 18, 2023
Let this matter for the trio conscience to judge them...

The trio are at fault and guilty...

May God forgive us our sins...

1 Like

Re: Pastor‘s Wife Who Was Caught In Bed With Her Husband's Brother Speaks (Video) by amnesty7: 9:50am On Jun 18, 2023
Mjshexy:
No be only man of God.

1 Like

Re: Pastor‘s Wife Who Was Caught In Bed With Her Husband's Brother Speaks (Video) by horlahwaley(m): 9:50am On Jun 18, 2023
MarketDispatch:

No justification for for going after the husband's younger brother.
no mind the werey, ladies avoid accountability, they will always look for empathy and always shift the blame to men even if all fingers are pointing to them to be at fault

3 Likes

Re: Pastor‘s Wife Who Was Caught In Bed With Her Husband's Brother Speaks (Video) by Westman001: 9:50am On Jun 18, 2023
seguntijan:
Hmmm, that's not a reason for cheating, you could have divorced him and remarry. Then you'll carry your shoulder up. But with what you just did, no sane man will want to marry you again after your husband divorce you. And if your husband did not divorce you, you won't be free in the family and the church.

There's an islamic clerics whose wife was misbehaving also, when people asked him what was wrong, he said he can't let out the secret of who he's married to, unfortunately the issue led to divorce and people now ask him for the reason of divorce, he said he still can't reveal the secret of someone he once married and don't want to have anything to do with.

In as much as what she did was bad, the pastor should know that he also failed to provide her needs, when Jesus knew he was sent to the lost sheep, he did not marry because he wants to focus. That pastor would have done that but he went ahead to punish her by sex starving her apart from that, the pastor should have divorced her on a low key without all this drama. The shame is not on her alone but the pastor as well.

In all reasoning and rules, Is it enough reason for divorce too?
Re: Pastor‘s Wife Who Was Caught In Bed With Her Husband's Brother Speaks (Video) by nairalanda1(m): 9:51am On Jun 18, 2023
Pastor could be asexual.

It happens

1 Like

Re: Pastor‘s Wife Who Was Caught In Bed With Her Husband's Brother Speaks (Video) by BABANGBALI: 9:51am On Jun 18, 2023
See awooooooooof. Why me no dey get this kind better luck?

Ajepako, Mynd44, vickyrotex, odefagirl, Dominique, lalasticlala, folake4u, funjosh, funkybabee and fatymore if I see any of you for heaven, I go shout ojoro and I will carry placard to protest against you
Re: Pastor‘s Wife Who Was Caught In Bed With Her Husband's Brother Speaks (Video) by Haveyoueatentod: 9:51am On Jun 18, 2023
The brother is a traitor the woman na okpo. Even if it's 30 years without sex it's not enough reason to sleep with your brother in law

1 Like

Re: Pastor‘s Wife Who Was Caught In Bed With Her Husband's Brother Speaks (Video) by Cassandraloius: 9:52am On Jun 18, 2023
Nonsense explanation, the deed has already been done.
There's no justification for cheating madam.
Re: Pastor‘s Wife Who Was Caught In Bed With Her Husband's Brother Speaks (Video) by EnemyofGod2: 9:53am On Jun 18, 2023
Stupid husband,,so he refused to sleep with his wife because of imaginary God up there in the sky ? Religion has done a lot of damage to us than good.

The bitter truth is that. The so called God, Satan or Jesus Christ doesn't exist.

There's no verifiable recognizable concretable approvable evidence of their existence.

No man Born of woman has ever proof the existence of God.

It's a symptoms of primitivity of mentality,primordial sensibility, retrogressive discretion, bankruptcy of ideology and cerebral sclerosis of anybody to think God, Satan or Jesus Christ existed.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor‘s Wife Who Was Caught In Bed With Her Husband's Brother Speaks (Video) by BoboKush(m): 9:53am On Jun 18, 2023
The husband brother sef na werey who does that.... Let even assume wife na ment

She could av done her shit outside I mean
Re: Pastor‘s Wife Who Was Caught In Bed With Her Husband's Brother Speaks (Video) by Jman06(m): 9:53am On Jun 18, 2023
So, women also want and enjoy sex
And I was even thinking that sex is only for the man's enjoyment considering the way ladies behave when a guy is asking them for a lay.

This is why it is very foolish of any man to beg or pay for sex. Very very foolish!

8 Likes

Re: Pastor‘s Wife Who Was Caught In Bed With Her Husband's Brother Speaks (Video) by Nobody: 9:54am On Jun 18, 2023
angry Many people marrying Daddy GOs and Mummy GOs in disguise who would use prayers and fasting as an excuse not to do their conjugal rights, tomorrow they would be wondering why Angel Gabriel won't allow them inside heaven .

Angel : Sorry I can't find your name here .

Man: But I was righteous, I know myself.

Angel: Sorry you have a petition against you.

Man : From who ?

Angel : Your Wife .

Man : What did I do?

Angel : Sorry you didn't perform your conjugal right as at when due

Man: But I was fasting and praying.

Angel: and so

1 Like

Re: Pastor‘s Wife Who Was Caught In Bed With Her Husband's Brother Speaks (Video) by ndidibabe(f): 9:54am On Jun 18, 2023
Benwallt:
Why can't she just leave the man. You want to eat your cake and still have it. She just disgraced the man. She still has the effrontery to make video. These Jezebel gender are men's banana skin
Don't mind the yeye girl. A disgrace to all women.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

How Do I Break Up With Her? / Hot Female DJ At Club Joker In Benin (Photos) / 10 Statements Ladies Make To Scare Guys When They Initiate Sex

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.