Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,838 members, 7,820,922 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:15 AM

Pastor‘s Wife Who Was Caught In Bed With Her Husband's Brother Speaks (Video) - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pastor‘s Wife Who Was Caught In Bed With Her Husband's Brother Speaks (Video) (82922 Views)

My neibor,s wife Is askin me for Sexx, Pls Help!! / Please Help! My Husband's Brother Is Interested In Me / Happiness 'Arab Queen' Blasts Politician's Wife Who Sleeps Around In Uyo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor‘s Wife Who Was Caught In Bed With Her Husband's Brother Speaks (Video) by ultraviolet27(f): 2:33pm On Jun 18, 2023
incandescentena:

grin

NL Lame duck.....what if kee you dia

See your low sense....what happened to walking away or seeking a divorce from the marriage Lil-IQ-MissFavvy ? I am ashamed of your above comment.

Same birds...Just take a look at your poor self, justifying infidelity with very 'lame excuse' and 'reason'.

Rubbbbbbbbbbbish

*spit

Hypocrite!!!But you would have Justified infidelity if it was the Pastor Wetin Women do Una Self

2 Likes

Re: Pastor‘s Wife Who Was Caught In Bed With Her Husband's Brother Speaks (Video) by ultraviolet27(f): 2:38pm On Jun 18, 2023
[quote author=BeauBragnar11 post=123871562][/quote]

He is Right though it is incest not Adultery
Re: Pastor‘s Wife Who Was Caught In Bed With Her Husband's Brother Speaks (Video) by Treadway: 2:40pm On Jun 18, 2023
I will join my voice with others that have rightly said the oga pastor had it coming. How can you leave your wife's coochie unattended to for even one month without her agreeing to it. He no read the part of the Bible wey clearly state say agreement must dey to abstain in a marriage...wetin him eye wan see, e don see am. HOWEVER, this particular coochie sef no get any moral compass or shame, your husby brother of all people. When we tell men that dont underestimate women, they are very daring creatures, una no go hear. The liver this heifer has ehn!!! As for the worthless brother, his karma dey wait for am for sure. Nobody say make you no be Judas, sha be prepared to see werin Judas see wey e take go hang himself.

If she had done it with some random dude, aswear I no go send this story one bit. Their decisions, their consequences. Shikena
Re: Pastor‘s Wife Who Was Caught In Bed With Her Husband's Brother Speaks (Video) by Olufemiolaolu(m): 2:44pm On Jun 18, 2023
She has no excuse whatsoever. She is a slut pure and simple.
Re: Pastor‘s Wife Who Was Caught In Bed With Her Husband's Brother Speaks (Video) by ultraviolet27(f): 2:46pm On Jun 18, 2023
Treadway:
I will join my voice with others that have rightly said the oga pastor had it coming. How can you leave your wife's coochie unattended to for even one month without her agreeing to it. He no read the part of the Bible wey clearly state say agreement must dey to abstain in a marriage...wetin him eye wan see, e don see am. HOWEVER, this particular coochie sef no get any moral compass or shame, your husby brother of all people. When we tell men that dont underestimate women, they are very daring creatures, una no go hear. The liver this heifer has ehn!!! As for the worthless brother, his karma dey wait for am for sure. Nobody say make you no be Judas, sha be prepared to see werin Judas see wey e take go hang himself.

If she had done it with some random dude, aswear I no go send this story one bit. Their decisions, their consequences. Shikena

Though I am not fully in Support of the Womans Action but Husby Brother is better than an outsider nah it Showed She Honoured Her Husby and didn't degrade Herself Much after All Her Bro inlaw His also Her Husband??!!
Re: Pastor‘s Wife Who Was Caught In Bed With Her Husband's Brother Speaks (Video) by raskymonojendor: 2:52pm On Jun 18, 2023
Mad woman said she loves God too lol. In the days of old in the bible, you would have been stoned to death.

1 Like

Re: Pastor‘s Wife Who Was Caught In Bed With Her Husband's Brother Speaks (Video) by fx45(m): 2:54pm On Jun 18, 2023
Mjshexy:
On a lighter note, like my kid sis will always say, whenever she's stepping into a new relationship she will first ask the guy hope he's not planning on becoming a Pastor bcoz she can't deal with that cheesy
On a serious note, you're proud enough to tell the whole world that your little sister has been jumping from one dick to another.

Speechless!
Re: Pastor‘s Wife Who Was Caught In Bed With Her Husband's Brother Speaks (Video) by ufotunang: 2:55pm On Jun 18, 2023
MarketDispatch:

No justification for for going after the husband's younger brother.
...so what do you want her to do when she is starved of sex for 8 months by the husband and konji is holding her?

2 Likes

Re: Pastor‘s Wife Who Was Caught In Bed With Her Husband's Brother Speaks (Video) by WithFact: 3:02pm On Jun 18, 2023
How did the video clip leaked out to the public?
Who did the recording video? Pastor or adulterous person?

Anyway. Jesus died for your sins. Kontinwu.
Re: Pastor‘s Wife Who Was Caught In Bed With Her Husband's Brother Speaks (Video) by toprealman: 3:05pm On Jun 18, 2023
You faked beings spiritual sister. You did all you said he is still doing pre-marriage but gave up after marriage.
I'm not judging you but I do not understand the purpose of this video.The fake tears I find really funny.
Re: Pastor‘s Wife Who Was Caught In Bed With Her Husband's Brother Speaks (Video) by incandescentena: 3:06pm On Jun 18, 2023
ultraviolet27:

Hypocrite!!!But you would have Justified infidelity if it was the Pastor Wetin Women do Una Self

Marriage is not a tea party. Fvck off, if you ain't ready or matured to endure one. If you have, get a divorce ASAP with breaking a bone.

You can eat your cake and have it....later the cry lady will then get pregnant for the pastors brother, and you think this is play?

Shift abegiiiii

2 Likes

Re: Pastor‘s Wife Who Was Caught In Bed With Her Husband's Brother Speaks (Video) by incandescentena: 3:07pm On Jun 18, 2023
ultraviolet27:

Though I am not fully in Support of the Womans Action but Husby Brother is better than an outsider nah it Showed She Honoured Her Husby and didn't degrade Herself Much after All Her Bro inlaw His also Her Husband??!!

You disgust me....they are Christians for Christ sake. Ho could you say it is better? Infidelity is same everywhere. Seems you are a kid with adult body.

No sense in your comments all these while

2 Likes

Re: Pastor‘s Wife Who Was Caught In Bed With Her Husband's Brother Speaks (Video) by GloriousGbola: 3:12pm On Jun 18, 2023
in hindsight all the woman had to do is what dissatisfied women in other climes do - buy a vibrator.
Re: Pastor‘s Wife Who Was Caught In Bed With Her Husband's Brother Speaks (Video) by janeedema(f): 3:17pm On Jun 18, 2023
No justification whatsoever to cheat on your spouse when you aren't a dog.

What happened to self control?

If the man was incapacitated by an illness that makes it impossible to touch you as his wife, would you cheat?

It's sad the sex is given so much attention-- little wonder why the devil is messing up destiny's with it.

Avoid all appearance of evil.

If you can't have sex in a public place, set up systems to keep you chaste. Don't play with fire if you don't have an extinguisher. It isn't worth it.

where he can't
Lindalilian:
Pastor‘s wife who was caught in bed with her husband's brother speaks. Hear what she has to say, it's very touching.

She claimed her husband didn't touch her for 8 months that her husband fasts for 14 days, sometimes 21 days at a stretch and whenever she complains, the husband waves it aside as nothing and claims he want to serve God.

Now my question is why did he marry the lady if he knows he won't be doing his duty as a husband

Why would the lady sleep with her husband brother

Is the pastor clean? Was he not seeing another woman outside for him not to have touched his wife for good 8 months?

Many things are missing I just don't get!

Video link

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OMQrXXug2fA
Re: Pastor‘s Wife Who Was Caught In Bed With Her Husband's Brother Speaks (Video) by Princejydo(m): 3:18pm On Jun 18, 2023
[That's is lie man, most non virgin that are married now are not promiscuous]

There is a nairaland mod who married a non virgin. So, anytime I talk about how useless those used vaginas are, he gets really angry and ban me.

However, the truth must be told.
Once a woman pvssy is opened before you marry her, just fvck your part and let her go.
Only a foolish man will except total commitment from a non virgin.

Once you hear a man complaining about his marriage or his girlfriend, just know that he was not the one who disvirgined her.[/quote]
Re: Pastor‘s Wife Who Was Caught In Bed With Her Husband's Brother Speaks (Video) by Princejydo(m): 3:19pm On Jun 18, 2023
Most non virgin I know are not promiscuous when they got married
Re: Pastor‘s Wife Who Was Caught In Bed With Her Husband's Brother Speaks (Video) by emmyN(m): 3:20pm On Jun 18, 2023
Ynix:

You are right the Pastor caused it all. Only God knows what he is seeking for, if you know you will be fasting all your life don't marry. Meanwhile it's wrong that the video came online. It shows that he is a carnal person too

Paul even wrote about it when he said, "...defraud not one another". So whatever it is that man was doing has no basis in Christianity, much more in pastoral ministry.

1 Like

Re: Pastor‘s Wife Who Was Caught In Bed With Her Husband's Brother Speaks (Video) by fijiano202(m): 3:20pm On Jun 18, 2023
Tinubuderanged:
shut up. If you are not a woman just shut up.
Even in the war front military Men are given pass to go and satisfy their wives. If the man is sick he should have told his wife about it, but you have no right to deny your wife sex in the name of fasting or one useless convention.
the deranged in your name says it all..a man that runs after a mad man is also mad ....

I Don't want to be called mad...so keep running
Re: Pastor‘s Wife Who Was Caught In Bed With Her Husband's Brother Speaks (Video) by Mrhonesty: 3:21pm On Jun 18, 2023
She was wrong sleeping with her husband's brother. Then, the pastor behaved foolishly for leaving her for 8 months. Many of the hypocrites here blaming the woman can't accept their wives abstaining from intimacy from them for 7 days. Most of those pastors you see doing miracles have intimacies with their wives weekly if not daily. No amount of training could make Okocha score goals like Henry. Fasting works and has power but reconditioning an unwilling woman to become Reverend Mother is bad.

fourboys:
The end is really near.. she even get mind face camera dey do video shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Pastor‘s Wife Who Was Caught In Bed With Her Husband's Brother Speaks (Video) by janeedema(f): 3:25pm On Jun 18, 2023
Can I advise?

If you have a calling, please and please, don't pick a spouse because of looks. Please, ask Hod for direction and pick someone whom God has ordained to join you in your journey.

This lady had no understanding of what his husband was called to do. And the man clearly picked a wife from how she appealed to him not his purpose.

This is such a shame.

That his going on fasting can be an issue.

I don't blame her, though.

She was in a wrong profession.

quote author=Lindalilian post=123867566]Pastor‘s wife who was caught in bed with her husband's brother speaks. Hear what she has to say, it's very touching.

She claimed her husband didn't touch her for 8 months that her husband fasts for 14 days, sometimes 21 days at a stretch and whenever she complains, the husband waves it aside as nothing and claims he want to serve God.

Now my question is why did he marry the lady if he knows he won't be doing his duty as a husband

Why would the lady sleep with her husband brother

Is the pastor clean? Was he not seeing another woman outside for him not to have touched his wife for good 8 months?

Many things are missing I just don't get!

Video link

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OMQrXXug2fA[/quote]
Re: Pastor‘s Wife Who Was Caught In Bed With Her Husband's Brother Speaks (Video) by fourboys: 3:25pm On Jun 18, 2023
Mrhonesty:
She was wrong sleeping with her husband's brother. Then, the pastor behaved foolishly for leaving her for 8 months. Many of the hypocrites here blaming the woman can't accept their wives abstaining from intimacy from them for 7 days. Most of those pastors you see doing miracles have intimacies with their wives weekly if not daily. No amount of training could make Okocha score goals like Henry. Fasting works and has power but reconditioning an unwilling woman to become Reverend Mother is bad. So pastor's younger brother is the solution?? Why not divorce him?? Oh she can't leave without pastor's money.

Re: Pastor‘s Wife Who Was Caught In Bed With Her Husband's Brother Speaks (Video) by Ynix(m): 3:36pm On Jun 18, 2023
emmyN:

Paul even wrote about it when he said, "...defraud not one another". So whatever it is that man was doing has no basis in Christianity, much more in pastoral ministry.

That's the challenge with not having adequate training on ministry

1 Like

Re: Pastor‘s Wife Who Was Caught In Bed With Her Husband's Brother Speaks (Video) by billyG(m): 3:49pm On Jun 18, 2023
Na so this sex they hungry women.....I grew up thinking they don't like sex.
Re: Pastor‘s Wife Who Was Caught In Bed With Her Husband's Brother Speaks (Video) by promzy555(m): 4:04pm On Jun 18, 2023
Dis woman is very very stupid like Nigeria Naira. Wat happen if u divorce him?
Re: Pastor‘s Wife Who Was Caught In Bed With Her Husband's Brother Speaks (Video) by onadana: 4:08pm On Jun 18, 2023
goldstar25:

That is why I said it is not a do or die affair.

Sure.To be frank I just think she is plain irresponsible and the Pastor never knew who he married.
Re: Pastor‘s Wife Who Was Caught In Bed With Her Husband's Brother Speaks (Video) by kelspinall(m): 4:19pm On Jun 18, 2023
truth be told pastor failed to do his duty if what she said is true, how can you sex starve her for 8 months, she's a human...

The woman going after the husband's brother ain't right at all..

the brother hitting his brother's wife is bad i mean have some respect for the family

lastly them no try ..
Re: Pastor‘s Wife Who Was Caught In Bed With Her Husband's Brother Speaks (Video) by GoodIsGod: 4:24pm On Jun 18, 2023
fijiano202:
Who ever advice her to do this is as stupid as she is ...there's no justification for cheating ...even if it was outside it's still better not to your husband brother ....that's ashawo nature ..

Why not divorce him and leave the innocent man with His God ...

Later when His church Grow she will want to claim mummy G.O

Please kindly show me in the Bible where it is stated you must deny your spouse Sex for a reason.

Then, pick your Bible and read

1 Corinthians 7:4-5 (KJV) The wife hath not power of her own body, but the husband: and likewise also the husband hath not power of his own body, but the wife.
Defraud ye not one the other, except it be with consent for a time, that ye may give yourselves to fasting and prayer; and come together again, that Satan tempt you not for your incontinency.

Did you see the last line? THAT SATAN TEMPTS YOU NOT BECAUSE YOU DO NOT CONTINUE. Continue what?
SEX
So the woman was tempted by Satan.

As long as there is no agreement between them the man is wrong to starve the wife of Sex.
The wife was wrong to have sex outside marriage but the man takes the bigger blame.

Sex is as important to marriage as air is important to living.
Re: Pastor‘s Wife Who Was Caught In Bed With Her Husband's Brother Speaks (Video) by mayorkent(m): 4:25pm On Jun 18, 2023
Women and forming victim, why must it be his brother.
That brother suppose collect better beating self
Re: Pastor‘s Wife Who Was Caught In Bed With Her Husband's Brother Speaks (Video) by lailo: 4:38pm On Jun 18, 2023
Stupid talks. You are an olosho, simple! What if he travels for 2-3 years? It means u must bang another man, be it his brother, your ex or any other man? Women have stayed 3 years waiting on their husband without reading another man's dicktionary. We have even seen cases of women whose husband died and they remain celebate for the rest of their lives even when they have license to remarry and climb another dick? Where is your own dignity, whorre? undecided
I keep advising people. Address whatever issue it is in the marriage headlong instead of to always resolve to self-help. It will only lead u to open disgrace.
Re: Pastor‘s Wife Who Was Caught In Bed With Her Husband's Brother Speaks (Video) by BeauBragnar11: 4:41pm On Jun 18, 2023
ultraviolet27:

He is Right though it is incest not Adultery

Do you also know what incest is?

Is the Pastor's wife in any way related to the Husband's brother by blood??

Abi you sef just wan open mouth waaaa!!!

Mtchhwww. angry angry

Re: Pastor‘s Wife Who Was Caught In Bed With Her Husband's Brother Speaks (Video) by Tzar(m): 4:55pm On Jun 18, 2023
The ashawo still call herself 'Mrs"? Na wa for this gender o! grin
They don't believe in cosequences at all. Why can't you just divorce the man? You would have saved yourself this shame and this idiotic explanation. marriage is not do or die!

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

If Your Girlfriend Fry Plantain Like This, Dump Her (pics) / 10 Statements Ladies Make To Scare Guys When They Initiate Sex / Jessica Elvis: I'll Sleep With Ronaldo, Wizkid Before I Retire From Prostitution

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.