Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,459 members, 7,816,079 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:52 AM

UK Schools Teach Kids LGBT, To Masturbate For Homework & Have Anal Sex(Pictures) - Education (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / UK Schools Teach Kids LGBT, To Masturbate For Homework & Have Anal Sex(Pictures) (117856 Views)

UK: Schools In Leeds Lockdown After Threatening E-mails To Staff, Students / Mom Confronts Staff After Discovering Books That Teach Kids About Gender Change / Uk Schools That Accepts Cotonou Students (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UK Schools Teach Kids LGBT, To Masturbate For Homework & Have Anal Sex(Pictures) by Vinstel: 6:30am On Jun 19, 2023
That has always been their agenda, to turn the world into a godless, depraved, God hating world. The same agenda being pushed by the democratic party in the US and that's why I really pity Nigerians who keep supporting the evil democrats. This is the reason they hate Trump with a passion and using every means to paint him black and destroy him because he fought against their agenda. God1000 and other blind Nigerians supporting democrats, you better open your eyes and see what's really going on. Stop being fooled by the media, most of them are owned by these evil satanists and are part of the evil propaganda going on. They are used to promote and defend these things and destroy the image of anyone who tried to oppose it. Why do you think that any time the democrats are in power, their number one foreign policy priority is forcing LGBTQ agenda on other countries? Open your eyes!!

8 Likes

Re: UK Schools Teach Kids LGBT, To Masturbate For Homework & Have Anal Sex(Pictures) by JohnBullMySon: 6:33am On Jun 19, 2023
Iamzik:

I have brothers living in UK. This is not exaggerated in any way. Imagine a school decide to teach your children raw sex education then get a judge to rule that you have no right to see the curriculum or text book. It's more horrible than what is being reported here. The next generation will be crazy
Does your brother have a young child in school that said he/she was being taught sex acts?
Re: UK Schools Teach Kids LGBT, To Masturbate For Homework & Have Anal Sex(Pictures) by zezebabs: 6:33am On Jun 19, 2023
small time they will want this to happen in Africa, they will say it's human right issue

1 Like

Re: UK Schools Teach Kids LGBT, To Masturbate For Homework & Have Anal Sex(Pictures) by chiboycue: 6:33am On Jun 19, 2023
lhordspy:
Twelve-year-olds are being taught about anal sex in school while nine-year-olds are told to 'masturbate' for homework: The shocking lesson plans used by teachers in UK classrooms

* Many teachers are 'indoctrinating' children with scientifically false claims about biological sex, presenting gender as fluid and furthering the 'trans' narrative that people can be born in the wrong body.

MailOnline can reveal that some children are:

REACTIONS

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12189041/Twelve-year-olds-taught-anal-sex-school-nine-year-olds-told-masturbate.html

It is unfortunate that the practices of Sodom and Gomorrah are being infused into the academic activities of UK schools.
Re: UK Schools Teach Kids LGBT, To Masturbate For Homework & Have Anal Sex(Pictures) by lastmessenger: 6:34am On Jun 19, 2023
Iamzik:

I have brothers living in UK. This is not exaggerated in any way. Imagine a school decide to teach your children raw sex education then get a judge to rule that you have no right to see the curriculum or text book. It's more horrible than what is being reported here. The next generation will be crazy
the best is to send those kids back to Nigeria and let them school here from primary to secondary
Re: UK Schools Teach Kids LGBT, To Masturbate For Homework & Have Anal Sex(Pictures) by TheboyGhost(m): 6:37am On Jun 19, 2023
michlins:
What type of nonsense is this for heaven's sake?

Whoever is doing this woke thing is serious about setting this world upside down

To vote and be legally aged to be prosecuted, you need to be 18 and in some cases 21. Why not use same age to teach about trans sex and whatever

Do you teach kids about been straight and about marriage at age 18 or 21?

Nobody will force you to be what you don't want to be, they are only teaching tolerance, tolerance I repeat.
Re: UK Schools Teach Kids LGBT, To Masturbate For Homework & Have Anal Sex(Pictures) by JohnBullMySon: 6:39am On Jun 19, 2023
Gerrard59:

That is not true. If so, why were Muslim parents in the US protesting against transgender acts being taught to their children? Why did the same Muslim parents voted against such in a district they dominate?

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2023/jun/17/hamtramck-michigan-muslim-council-lgbtq-pride-flags-banned

The facts are clearly laid, no point trying to double-speak.
The article you posted did mention anything of that sort.
Re: UK Schools Teach Kids LGBT, To Masturbate For Homework & Have Anal Sex(Pictures) by bewla(m): 6:41am On Jun 19, 2023
lhordspy:
Outrageous and very disgusting.

From the look of things, you will know it is state-sponsored. Directly from the government. They are grooming kids into LGBTQ, and the first stage is this, by first sexualizing them. Then next, they start manipulating them at young age into believing they are in the wrong body.

Sometimes i just dont getit. What is the hidden agenda behind this evil movement called LGBTQ? And why is the western leaders so keen and serious about enforcing it on anyone and everyone. They claim it is not by choice but they were born that way, so why trying so hard to convert others who werent born that way, why trying to push it down the throat of our kids into being like them? I thought they said they were born that way, but they are trying to groom others not born that way to be like them. Why always trying so hard to publicised themselves, to force it down our throat, to display themselves right into our faces. For group of people crying about denial of right, don't they think they are encroaching and trespassing on our right too?

I pity those who see these foreign countries as heaven. Especially our politicians that love running to them for validation and political endorsement. Soon enough, they will start forcing our government to allow our kids here in Africa to start wearing opposite gender clothes. Boys will start wearing skirts and girls will start dressing like boys. And if we refuse signing it into law, their usual sanctions will rain down on us.
The first illusion is believing someone else own is better then your Japa Crew

Una na see nothing una go see something

As for me Nigeria only is the best and will always be the best
Re: UK Schools Teach Kids LGBT, To Masturbate For Homework & Have Anal Sex(Pictures) by IgbosNIGHTMARE: 6:42am On Jun 19, 2023
gaby:
This is where I get pissed at the LGBTQ and their proponents.

As much as I am of the opinion that life should be "live and let live" forcing and shoving their lifestyle down people's throats goes against every reasonable sense and meaning of the above toga.

Haba...
Only fools say live and let's live.
THE WORLD NEEDS LAW AND ORDER....

2 Likes

Re: UK Schools Teach Kids LGBT, To Masturbate For Homework & Have Anal Sex(Pictures) by Taigaban: 6:54am On Jun 19, 2023
A wicked and twisted generation. This foolishness should stop immediately.

1 Like

Re: UK Schools Teach Kids LGBT, To Masturbate For Homework & Have Anal Sex(Pictures) by michlins(m): 6:55am On Jun 19, 2023
TheboyGhost:

Do you teach kids about been straight and about marriage at age 18 or 21?

Nobody will force you to be what you don't want to be, they are only teaching tolerance, tolerance I repeat.

listen oh, we're what we are thought and exposed to.

My argument is simple, let kids be kids. Don't push any ideology to them. Allow them to grow up and then make life altering decisions as adults.

It is that simple

2 Likes

Re: UK Schools Teach Kids LGBT, To Masturbate For Homework & Have Anal Sex(Pictures) by sylve11: 6:55am On Jun 19, 2023
slimjohn2k5:
Japaa goons, pay attention to your kids

I tell ya! sad cool
Re: UK Schools Teach Kids LGBT, To Masturbate For Homework & Have Anal Sex(Pictures) by Blackdisciple(m): 6:58am On Jun 19, 2023
This is becoming the unbecoming...

That means many nigerian parents will withdraw their families from UK soon...

Sodom and Gomorrah season 2
Re: UK Schools Teach Kids LGBT, To Masturbate For Homework & Have Anal Sex(Pictures) by Emmaomotob(m): 7:02am On Jun 19, 2023
slimjohn2k5:
Lol. You think kids in Nigeria are not influenced by this too? If so, you are a novice.

2 Likes

Re: UK Schools Teach Kids LGBT, To Masturbate For Homework & Have Anal Sex(Pictures) by saysoo: 7:05am On Jun 19, 2023
Now is the job of the parents. protect your child.

1 Like

Re: UK Schools Teach Kids LGBT, To Masturbate For Homework & Have Anal Sex(Pictures) by PeachtreeReside(f): 7:06am On Jun 19, 2023
Confusion Promax
Re: UK Schools Teach Kids LGBT, To Masturbate For Homework & Have Anal Sex(Pictures) by TheboyGhost(m): 7:07am On Jun 19, 2023
michlins:
listen oh, we're what we are thought and exposed to.

My argument is simple, let kids be kids. Don't push any ideology to them. Allow them to grow up and then make life altering decisions as adults.

It is that simple

But the kids get pushed and exposed to marriage talks and straight relationships from a young age and I believe it's not a problem to you?
Re: UK Schools Teach Kids LGBT, To Masturbate For Homework & Have Anal Sex(Pictures) by maasoap(m): 7:08am On Jun 19, 2023
FutureFocus:
I sense conspiracy
The UK is very tricky , everybody know this is wrong and they know too, it’s shameful that UK is indirectly fighting a certain religion, they know some people will remove their kids from their schools because of this, some will choose to relocate elsewhere, the British are the one of the most tricky people, shame
And they don't think it is foolish to deliberately polarised their society just because they want "certain people to relocate away"? That's a laughable reason
Re: UK Schools Teach Kids LGBT, To Masturbate For Homework & Have Anal Sex(Pictures) by JIBO4REAL(m): 7:09am On Jun 19, 2023
eteebanky1:

Is Islam making it any better??

Dy use your brain once in a while

Kid just sit down and continue reading the propaganda about Islam
Re: UK Schools Teach Kids LGBT, To Masturbate For Homework & Have Anal Sex(Pictures) by Cuntface: 7:10am On Jun 19, 2023
lhordspy:

From the look of things, you will know it is state-sponsored. Directly from the government. They are grooming kids into LGBTQ, and the first stage is this, by first sexualizing them. Then next, they start manipulating them at young age into believing they are in the wrong body.

Sometimes i just dont getit. What is the hidden agenda behind this evil movement called LGBTQ? And why is the western leaders so keen and serious about enforcing it on anyone and everyone. They claim it is not by choice but they were born that way, so why trying so hard to convert others who werent born that way, why trying to push it down the throat of our kids into being like them? I thought they said they were born that way, but they are trying to groom others not born that way to be like them. Why always trying so hard to publicised themselves, to force it down our throat, to display themselves right into our faces. For group of people crying about denial of right, don't they think they are encroaching and trespassing on our right too?

I pity those who see these foreign countries as heaven. Especially our politicians that love running to them for validation and political endorsement. Soon enough, they will start forcing our government to allow our kids here in Africa to start wearing opposite gender clothes. Boys will start wearing skirts and girls will start dressing like boys. And if we refuse signing it into law, their usual sanctions will rain down on us.

For the first time ever, you've sounded like a human being

1 Like

Re: UK Schools Teach Kids LGBT, To Masturbate For Homework & Have Anal Sex(Pictures) by michlins(m): 7:12am On Jun 19, 2023
Who pushed them?
TheboyGhost:

But the kids get pushed and exposed to marriage talks and straight relationships from a young age and I believe it's not a problem to you?

Re: UK Schools Teach Kids LGBT, To Masturbate For Homework & Have Anal Sex(Pictures) by prophetfire: 7:14am On Jun 19, 2023
slimjohn2k5:
. That's why I am not excited about japa offer coming from my elder brother. I have high value for God, family values and and religious and spiritual values.
I don't joke with those and I can't trade them for money.
I have been praying to God to bless my efforts in Nigeria no matter how the useless government do and gradually He's coming through for me and things are falling into place and good opportunities are popping up.
I'm personally scared about what's happening overseas.

2 Likes

Re: UK Schools Teach Kids LGBT, To Masturbate For Homework & Have Anal Sex(Pictures) by SamOchuko: 7:14am On Jun 19, 2023
lhordspy:
Twelve-year-olds are being taught about anal sex in school while nine-year-olds are told to 'masturbate' for homework: The shocking lesson plans used by teachers in UK classrooms

* Many teachers are 'indoctrinating' children with scientifically false claims about biological sex, presenting gender as fluid and furthering the 'trans' narrative that people can be born in the wrong body.

MailOnline can reveal that some children are:

REACTIONS

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12189041/Twelve-year-olds-taught-anal-sex-school-nine-year-olds-told-masturbate.html

Very mad people

1 Like

Re: UK Schools Teach Kids LGBT, To Masturbate For Homework & Have Anal Sex(Pictures) by maasoap(m): 7:15am On Jun 19, 2023
Kaycee54321:
Aw, come on.

'Schools in UK' are NOT teaching kids to masturbate. This is sensational journalism.

Also, if you think that this 'perversion' is only restricted to the 'West', then you're living under a rock oh. Go to UNILAG and other higher institutions and see signs & wonders. Most peeps in Nigeria are just hiding 'in the closet' because of the societal backlash.

Lastly, the letters are currently LGBTQIA+.
Yes, it's longer now and still counting...that's what the + is for, I guess.
You are saying that the one we already saw evidence of its existence is nothing but media sensation but at the same time, you're telling us that the one we hardly saw evidence of it is the one we should believe. You don't know what you are saying

4 Likes

Re: UK Schools Teach Kids LGBT, To Masturbate For Homework & Have Anal Sex(Pictures) by Thomasankara(m): 7:16am On Jun 19, 2023
[/color]those leaders running to them have their children as collateral damage. Some of their kids are transgender.[color=#770077]
lhordspy:

Re: UK Schools Teach Kids LGBT, To Masturbate For Homework & Have Anal Sex(Pictures) by TheboyGhost(m): 7:17am On Jun 19, 2023
michlins:
Who pushed them?

It's everywhere. They learn about Marriage and straight relationships from friends, family, church, school, ETC.

Ironically a lot of them will still grow up to be gays and same goes with the girls too.

Why don't we teach this kids from a young age about other sexual lifestyles and how to be tolerant of each other? The health risk and dangers attached to each and how to overcome them.
Re: UK Schools Teach Kids LGBT, To Masturbate For Homework & Have Anal Sex(Pictures) by Agbegbaorogboye: 7:18am On Jun 19, 2023
lhordspy:
More..
This particular one will be good for . They identify as "We" and are non- binary
Re: UK Schools Teach Kids LGBT, To Masturbate For Homework & Have Anal Sex(Pictures) by Emmaomotob(m): 7:18am On Jun 19, 2023
gaby:
This is where I get pissed at the LGBTQ and their proponents.

As much as I am of the opinion that life should be "live and let live" forcing and shoving their lifestyle down people's throats goes against every reasonable sense and meaning of the above toga.

Haba...
Are christians, cuslims etc not shoving their ideology? Don't we see marriage videos and pictures of heterosexual marriages everywhere? Countless people have died in the name of god, yet his (or her) holiness and forgiveness of sins keep getting shoved into our throats. So many men live miserable family lives, toiling without a reward, yet the nobility of getting married and the idea that you are not a man until you sprend your toil of someone that can't even care for herself is wagged into our ears daily, in season and out of season.
Re: UK Schools Teach Kids LGBT, To Masturbate For Homework & Have Anal Sex(Pictures) by Emmaomotob(m): 7:20am On Jun 19, 2023
lhordspy:

You should worry more about your constituency leaders that steal all your wealth.
Re: UK Schools Teach Kids LGBT, To Masturbate For Homework & Have Anal Sex(Pictures) by BarristerWumi: 7:21am On Jun 19, 2023
Another pathetic attempt of wanting to control the population of the world.
They feel if majority is Homosexual, about 1/3 of the global population will fall sharply as people will not have kids.
Also the divorce rate to control population means women will only have 1 or 2 kids and then she’s divorced.
Re: UK Schools Teach Kids LGBT, To Masturbate For Homework & Have Anal Sex(Pictures) by ransomed: 7:22am On Jun 19, 2023
This is the main reason for not yeilding to my family Japa option. We stay here, maximize the resources here and enjoy God peacefully here.

3 Likes

Re: UK Schools Teach Kids LGBT, To Masturbate For Homework & Have Anal Sex(Pictures) by Jeffy1206(m): 7:23am On Jun 19, 2023
Haba mana 😑😑😑😑😑😑

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (15) (Reply)

Unilag Admission Information / Henrietta Alokha Is Dead! The Principal Of Bethlehem Girls College Dies In Lagos / Buckinghamshire Teacher Who Had Sex With 15-Year-Old Demanded Sex 6 Times A Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.