Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,037 members, 7,818,066 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:39 AM

UK Schools Teach Kids LGBT, To Masturbate For Homework & Have Anal Sex(Pictures) - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / UK Schools Teach Kids LGBT, To Masturbate For Homework & Have Anal Sex(Pictures) (117867 Views)

UK: Schools In Leeds Lockdown After Threatening E-mails To Staff, Students / Mom Confronts Staff After Discovering Books That Teach Kids About Gender Change / Uk Schools That Accepts Cotonou Students (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UK Schools Teach Kids LGBT, To Masturbate For Homework & Have Anal Sex(Pictures) by Truthday: 11:38pm On Jun 18, 2023
hakym619:
embarassed

Thank God for Islam else this world would have gone upside down since 280 yrs ago. Alihamdulilahi

Alhamdulillah robil 'alameen

2 Likes

Re: UK Schools Teach Kids LGBT, To Masturbate For Homework & Have Anal Sex(Pictures) by solreb: 11:39pm On Jun 18, 2023
gaby:
This is where I get pissed at the LGBTQ and their proponents.

As much as I am of the opinion that life should be "live and let live" forcing and shoving their lifestyle down people's throats goes against every reasonable sense and meaning of the above toga.

Haba...
But that is what they have been actively doing. They are the ones that will play the victim cards, and the people in government try to be politically right and let them have their ways. The bottom line is that the end is at hand. For as many who have not given their lives to Jesus Christ and be saved, the time is now. John 14:6. Jesus said to him, “I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through Me.
Re: UK Schools Teach Kids LGBT, To Masturbate For Homework & Have Anal Sex(Pictures) by Radson: 11:44pm On Jun 18, 2023
How can you post such disgusting news on a Sunday
Re: UK Schools Teach Kids LGBT, To Masturbate For Homework & Have Anal Sex(Pictures) by solreb: 11:47pm On Jun 18, 2023
PDJT:

-Please Pastor lead me into righteousness. I'm tired of this world walahi talahi! I have two wives and children, save them too. 🙏🏽
Please read the below. That is how you can be lead into righteousness.

*Rom 10:8- 13. 8But what does it say? “The word is near you, in your mouth and in your heart” (that is, the word of faith which we preach): 9that if you confess with your mouth the Lord Jesus and believe in your heart that God has raised Him from the dead, you will be saved. 10For with the heart one believes unto righteousness, and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation. 11For the Scripture says, “Whoever believes on Him will not be put to shame.” 12For there is no distinction between Jew and Greek, for the same Lord over all is rich to all who call upon Him. 13For “whoever calls on the name of the Lord shall be saved.”*
Re: UK Schools Teach Kids LGBT, To Masturbate For Homework & Have Anal Sex(Pictures) by PDJT: 11:50pm On Jun 18, 2023
solreb:
Please read the below. That is how you can be lead into righteousness.

*Rom 10:8- 13. 8But what does it say? “The word is near you, in your mouth and in your heart” (that is, the word of faith which we preach): 9that if you confess with your mouth the Lord Jesus and believe in your heart that God has raised Him from the dead, you will be saved. 10For with the heart one believes unto righteousness, and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation. 11For the Scripture says, “Whoever believes on Him will not be put to shame.” 12For there is no distinction between Jew and Greek, for the same Lord over all is rich to all who call upon Him. 13For “whoever calls on the name of the Lord shall be saved.”*

-And today, I call upon the name of the Lord, for myself, wives and children. 🙏🏽.
-Thank you, brother Sol.

1 Like

Re: UK Schools Teach Kids LGBT, To Masturbate For Homework & Have Anal Sex(Pictures) by livebullet(m): 11:51pm On Jun 18, 2023
If you are in UK look for a Catholic school for your kids... Catholic schools are anti-Lgbt
Re: UK Schools Teach Kids LGBT, To Masturbate For Homework & Have Anal Sex(Pictures) by livebullet(m): 11:52pm On Jun 18, 2023
Radson:
How can you post such disgusting news on a Sunday
So he should hide the Truth?

2 Likes

Re: UK Schools Teach Kids LGBT, To Masturbate For Homework & Have Anal Sex(Pictures) by Maga123: 11:52pm On Jun 18, 2023
This is one of the reasons why they hate trump because he will never tolerate this nonsense

5 Likes

Re: UK Schools Teach Kids LGBT, To Masturbate For Homework & Have Anal Sex(Pictures) by Eneye4me: 11:53pm On Jun 18, 2023
Christian are destroying the world
Re: UK Schools Teach Kids LGBT, To Masturbate For Homework & Have Anal Sex(Pictures) by Gerrard59(m): 11:57pm On Jun 18, 2023
JohnBullMySon:
Ok let me tell you how this things work in reality. Hardly is there any school in the US is UK that sits to teach these things to young children. There's simply no school that teaches young children sex acts.

These are books that are mostly targeted at late teens but are kept in school libraries where kindergarten may be able to access technically.

Conservatives will find these books in the libraries and begin to spin silly narratives. Their number one weapon is fear mongering, telling us that things are getting destroyed while in reality nothing ever gets destroyed. The guy that told us that he's the only one who can save America is the same person that almost destroyed the Independence of American institutions.

That is not true. If so, why were Muslim parents in the US protesting against transgender acts being taught to their children? Why did the same Muslim parents voted against such in a district they dominate?

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2023/jun/17/hamtramck-michigan-muslim-council-lgbtq-pride-flags-banned

The facts are clearly laid, no point trying to double-speak.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: UK Schools Teach Kids LGBT, To Masturbate For Homework & Have Anal Sex(Pictures) by Gerrard59(m): 11:59pm On Jun 18, 2023
odenkirk:
when you dont have issues to deal with you turn to madness.here we r battling hunger,poor roads no electricity no good health care facilities who will think about stupid lgbtq

Singapore, Japan and South Korea are equally prosperous places, but this nonsense will never happen in those countries. Malaysia is doing pretty well economically and in infrastructure, yet such nonsense can never happen. The same applies to Taiwan, Hong Kong and big bros China.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: UK Schools Teach Kids LGBT, To Masturbate For Homework & Have Anal Sex(Pictures) by Gerrard59(m): 12:02am On Jun 19, 2023
eteebanky1:

Is Islam making it any better??

Dy use your brain once in a while

To be fair, Muslim parents protested enmass against the teaching their children transgender mumbo-jumbo in public schools. In a city they dominate electoral offices, they voted against it.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2023/jun/17/hamtramck-michigan-muslim-council-lgbtq-pride-flags-banned

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: UK Schools Teach Kids LGBT, To Masturbate For Homework & Have Anal Sex(Pictures) by IbnB: 12:07am On Jun 19, 2023
lhordspy:
More..

aiye oyibo ti wo! grin
Re: UK Schools Teach Kids LGBT, To Masturbate For Homework & Have Anal Sex(Pictures) by Emaprince: 12:10am On Jun 19, 2023
The west are acting the devils script.

You Muslim won't believe what the Bible says,
But these are signs of the end time.

The actual controllers of this world are gradually taking over by infiltrating strategic and influential positions in the world..starting from the most powerful and influential countries like US and UK...who have the power to enforce it on others.

Gradually they are becoming brazen with their actions. They are in top positions in Government, entertainment industries, churches and every top organizations. They are calling the shots in the backroom, but you won't see them.

That time will come when it might be a crime to mention christ or muhammed publicly.

It's a calculated move to start indoctrinating children into these kind of lifestyles. Not just encouraging them to start trying masturbation or having sex early, but twisting their understanding of gender. Children will grow and their lives shaped according to what they learn growing up. If a kid is trained by an actual dog, he will grow up barking and walking on all fours. Because they observe keenly and assimilate what they see, and this moulds them into who they become.

What these people are grooming now is a whole generation of Sodom and gormorah.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: UK Schools Teach Kids LGBT, To Masturbate For Homework & Have Anal Sex(Pictures) by kelvine(m): 12:18am On Jun 19, 2023
...and then a man in Nigeria will work very hard, sell off his property to relocate to the UK so his children get good education. Only for the children to face being indoctrinated by these.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: UK Schools Teach Kids LGBT, To Masturbate For Homework & Have Anal Sex(Pictures) by Asidiq: 12:21am On Jun 19, 2023
pansophist:
Na today? I only pity those that decides to raise a family in the West. Yes you'll get the material satisfaction, but you'll sell your soul as a consequence.

You'll have no control over your kids, since the government and school does. You can't discipline your kids, you'll be punished for that. If your wife is a lowkey demon on hibernation, the system gives her all the power to unmask and punish you.

You'll eat unhealthy junk foods. Even the so called fruits is not sweet. You'll be led by leaders that constantly destroy other parts of the world to maintain the Western lifestyle you're used to.

Seeing letters from the postman will always give you a heart attack because it might be the tax man asking you to pay something back. You'll be expected to partake in the lie and pretend a man that cut his deek off is a woman.

That a woman who cuts her brest off with a plastic deek is a dude. If I go to my doctor and say that I think I'm a white man, they'll think I'm stupid.

But if I tell the same doctor that I think I'm a woman, they'll clap and call me courageous for coming out, then bill me, butcher off my deek and inject my system with all kinds of hormones.

If you don't want to date a trans, you'll be called transphobic, a close minded idiot that shouldn't live in the modern world. Even admiring the beauty of a lady can make her sue you for sexual harassment.

But it doesn't work the other way around. You can't sue a woman for sexual harassment. Women are your boss de facto, it's not written in the law, but in practice, that's how it goes.

I can write freely on naira land here, at most, mod will ban you. Write like that in the West and some idiot wants you to loose your job. Their so called freedom of speech is basically freedom to speak the official narrative, and not from your heart.

You legally can't marry more than one wife/husband, but you can fork as many as you want, de facto polygamy.

A girl that in one hand, will say men are sexually objectifying her, but same girl is on onlyfans objectifying herself for cash. When cash is involved, is business, not objectification.

Should I continue ? Western world don cast. Sha move there if you are a mindless robot that shiny things are enough to make you happy. But if you crave a deeper meaning in life, there are many places that can give you that.

Thanks for your submission. You are well-informed. Please can you list some of those places?

Re: UK Schools Teach Kids LGBT, To Masturbate For Homework & Have Anal Sex(Pictures) by STEWpid(f): 12:24am On Jun 19, 2023
Chai..

Stills thinking about what could be the actual desire of the progenitor(s).

...it could just be a laughing thing.
Re: UK Schools Teach Kids LGBT, To Masturbate For Homework & Have Anal Sex(Pictures) by lamalang(m): 12:29am On Jun 19, 2023
By all means we should should protect Africa from Sodom and Gomorrah people, the shiit is real
Re: UK Schools Teach Kids LGBT, To Masturbate For Homework & Have Anal Sex(Pictures) by Ed12(m): 12:31am On Jun 19, 2023
Too much of everything is bad, even freedom..

People with no noticeable tribe and dead cultural values will definitely fall for anything...

Things that are not pleasant to read or hear about let alone practicing is what they rigorously propagating... The monsters they will make out of those children will definitely consume them all in due time.

2 Likes

Re: UK Schools Teach Kids LGBT, To Masturbate For Homework & Have Anal Sex(Pictures) by KingPure(m): 12:34am On Jun 19, 2023
JohnBullMySon:
Ok let me tell you how this things work in reality. Hardly is there any school in the US is UK that sits to teach these things to young children. There's simply no school that teaches young children sex acts.

These are books that are mostly targeted at late teens but are kept in school libraries where kindergarten may be able to access technically.

Conservatives will find these books in the libraries and begin to spin silly narratives. Their number one weapon is fear mongering, telling us that things are getting destroyed while in reality nothing ever gets destroyed. The guy that told us that he's the only one who can save America is the same person that almost destroyed the Independence of American institutions.

Hmmmmm, you won already 'cuz I'm really not cut out for argument or pampering any man's ego.
Leave technicalities and conservatives out of my point for now, WHY the books in the first place I'm just curious, it seems you understand the whole terms more.
Re: UK Schools Teach Kids LGBT, To Masturbate For Homework & Have Anal Sex(Pictures) by neutralmind: 12:38am On Jun 19, 2023
shineeye1:
This is the West who claim that their foundation of glory was the bible! Now, the injunctions of that same bible has become detestable to their present generation. It is a classical case study in reprobacy and backsliding. The West has descended down a moral cliff of no return which will ultimately terminate their civilization. It is time for every free nation to review their strategic alignments and distance their future away from the inevitable destruction that await the wild West

True
Re: UK Schools Teach Kids LGBT, To Masturbate For Homework & Have Anal Sex(Pictures) by ObalendeCMS: 12:38am On Jun 19, 2023
Yen yen yen!

Keep reproducing like rabbits.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: UK Schools Teach Kids LGBT, To Masturbate For Homework & Have Anal Sex(Pictures) by KingPure(m): 12:38am On Jun 19, 2023
STEWpid:
Chai..

Stills thinking about what could be the actual desire of the progenitor(s).

...it could just be a laughing thing.

Did you truly believe what you just typed Sis, you mean someone would go the length of such madness just for cruise... I really doubt it. It's a well harsher plan from the pit of hell to lure men into delusion and harlotry.
Re: UK Schools Teach Kids LGBT, To Masturbate For Homework & Have Anal Sex(Pictures) by cliqtips: 12:51am On Jun 19, 2023
slimjohn2k5:
Japaa goons, pay attention to your kids

There's a law in place that you can't tell your kids to go against what they choose to be.

They've put everything in place that the teachers would teach n convince them that they're opposite of who they are and when they get home and ask their parents or guardians, he or she dares not to tell them otherwise of what they chose to be.

This is the life example of catch them young because those kids don't know anything.

There's an account on Twitter that post some gory pictures of young children that undergo body transformation being a trans.

Omo, na only God go save us n the next generation

5 Likes

Re: UK Schools Teach Kids LGBT, To Masturbate For Homework & Have Anal Sex(Pictures) by Coronavirus1: 12:54am On Jun 19, 2023
Please grow your child in Africa that has a good culture very soon European children will start schooling in Africa countries. To avoid lgbt

1 Like

Re: UK Schools Teach Kids LGBT, To Masturbate For Homework & Have Anal Sex(Pictures) by XAUBulls: 12:58am On Jun 19, 2023
lhordspy:
Twelve-year-olds are being taught about anal sex in school while nine-year-olds are told to 'masturbate' for homework: The shocking lesson plans used by teachers in UK classrooms

* Many teachers are 'indoctrinating' children with scientifically false claims about biological sex, presenting gender as fluid and furthering the 'trans' narrative that people can be born in the wrong body.

MailOnline can reveal that some children are:

REACTIONS

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12189041/Twelve-year-olds-taught-anal-sex-school-nine-year-olds-told-masturbate.html
Damn! That's too much sexuality education information being given out to these little kids at school. Parental consent ought to have been gotten before embarking on this.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: UK Schools Teach Kids LGBT, To Masturbate For Homework & Have Anal Sex(Pictures) by colonelwealth(m): 12:59am On Jun 19, 2023
lhordspy:
Twelve-year-olds are being taught about anal sex in school while nine-year-olds are told to 'masturbate' for homework: The shocking lesson plans used by teachers in UK classrooms

* Many teachers are 'indoctrinating' children with scientifically false claims about biological sex, presenting gender as fluid and furthering the 'trans' narrative that people can be born in the wrong body.

MailOnline can reveal that some children are:

REACTIONS

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12189041/Twelve-year-olds-taught-anal-sex-school-nine-year-olds-told-masturbate.html

The proponents and perpetrators of these evil sexual reorientation must be treated as public enemies no1 of the world.

A few mad people can not over rule the rest of the sane and moral world.

These evil agendas of the foolish "woke" western societies will destroy them eventually.

We must all rise up for the sake of humanity and righteousness and resist them total in all forms they adopt especially in Africa.

Parents/guardians/adults/religious and cultural leaders and other constituted authorities all over the world must fight these madness to a stop.

These issues must not be treated with levity.
Let's all protect our future aggressively because any damage to it now may affect our tomorrow and with God on our side, this battle we must win.

1 Like

Re: UK Schools Teach Kids LGBT, To Masturbate For Homework & Have Anal Sex(Pictures) by cezarman(m): 1:02am On Jun 19, 2023
JohnBullMySon:

Some of these stories tend to be exaggerations from the media whose end game is politics and winning votes for their conservative political sponsors.

You're kiddin right?

C'mon man, the media isn't even doing enough exposure yet... That Shiit is already out of control. These people ruined humanity undecided

1 Like

Re: UK Schools Teach Kids LGBT, To Masturbate For Homework & Have Anal Sex(Pictures) by matm: 1:08am On Jun 19, 2023
But the whites claim they protect child right.
Don't spank a child, it's child abuse.
What then do we call this?

1 Like

Re: UK Schools Teach Kids LGBT, To Masturbate For Homework & Have Anal Sex(Pictures) by Flamemignon1(m): 1:09am On Jun 19, 2023
gaby:
This is where I get pissed at the LGBTQ and their proponents.

As much as I am of the opinion that life should be "live and let live" forcing and shoving their lifestyle down people's throats goes against every reasonable sense and meaning of the above toga.

Haba...
Research gays against groomers,they are literally fighting against stuff like these and are trying to separate to separate themselves from the TQ+ because they are the problem in the community

1 Like

Re: UK Schools Teach Kids LGBT, To Masturbate For Homework & Have Anal Sex(Pictures) by colonelwealth(m): 1:10am On Jun 19, 2023
JohnBullMySon:

You are daft and sound foolish for trying to defend or commonize evil.
If you don't change, your kind will be torn to pieces by the very evil you seek to uphold.

I trust myself to deal ruthlessly with perverted people and systems as you.

4 Likes

Re: UK Schools Teach Kids LGBT, To Masturbate For Homework & Have Anal Sex(Pictures) by Sniper101(m): 1:12am On Jun 19, 2023
Dear African parents, train up your sons the right way; so that at the end of the day, none would disappoint you by bringing another son home as a wife

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Unilag Admission Information / Henrietta Alokha Is Dead! The Principal Of Bethlehem Girls College Dies In Lagos / Buckinghamshire Teacher Who Had Sex With 15-Year-Old Demanded Sex 6 Times A Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.