Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,809 members, 7,813,664 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:54 PM

UK Schools Teach Kids LGBT, To Masturbate For Homework & Have Anal Sex(Pictures) - Education (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / UK Schools Teach Kids LGBT, To Masturbate For Homework & Have Anal Sex(Pictures) (117831 Views)

UK: Schools In Leeds Lockdown After Threatening E-mails To Staff, Students / Mom Confronts Staff After Discovering Books That Teach Kids About Gender Change / Uk Schools That Accepts Cotonou Students (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UK Schools Teach Kids LGBT, To Masturbate For Homework & Have Anal Sex(Pictures) by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 4:11am On Jun 19, 2023
pansophist:

I've been to Russia. In terms of traditional family settings, it's far far far better than the nonsense in the West. You'll see pretty young feminine girls, you'll become masculine by force. You go just de vex if you return to naija lol
You are right about this, only people who have traveled to Russia will understand what you said.
Re: UK Schools Teach Kids LGBT, To Masturbate For Homework & Have Anal Sex(Pictures) by Father4all: 4:39am On Jun 19, 2023
Satanistx:
na you want tell people wey wrote bible about bible?
had it been you have sense, you would have understood. Unfortunately, you don't
Re: UK Schools Teach Kids LGBT, To Masturbate For Homework & Have Anal Sex(Pictures) by BABANGBALI: 4:42am On Jun 19, 2023
Ajepako, seun, Mynd44, vickyrotex, odefagirl, Dominique, lalasticlala, folake4u, funjosh, funkybabee and fatymore why were you not burned in the UK like me? See all the good things of life that you're missing in Nigeria.
Re: UK Schools Teach Kids LGBT, To Masturbate For Homework & Have Anal Sex(Pictures) by OlawaleBammie: 4:45am On Jun 19, 2023
PDJT:

-And today, I call upon the name of the Lord, for myself, wives and children. 🙏🏽.
-Thank you, brother Sol.
U have two wives?

A go like be like u bro
Re: UK Schools Teach Kids LGBT, To Masturbate For Homework & Have Anal Sex(Pictures) by BABANGBALI: 4:47am On Jun 19, 2023
Chinedumejoooo:
Am not happy, honestly.
go look for olosho to give you bl^w job so as for you to be happy happy
Re: UK Schools Teach Kids LGBT, To Masturbate For Homework & Have Anal Sex(Pictures) by cuteboy2: 5:00am On Jun 19, 2023
JohnBullMySon:
Ok let me tell you how this things work in reality. Hardly is there any school in the US is UK that sits to teach these things to young children. There's simply no school that teaches young children sex acts.

It seems you didn't read the story very well. You didn't read about the Sexuality Classes and masturbation assignments?

JohnBullMySon:

These are books that are mostly targeted at late teens but are kept in school libraries where kindergarten may be able to access technically.

You see how you are contradicting yourself?
So the books are indeed targeted at teens, and deliberately placed to enable kindergarten children to have access to them.

1 Like

Re: UK Schools Teach Kids LGBT, To Masturbate For Homework & Have Anal Sex(Pictures) by Satanistx: 5:04am On Jun 19, 2023
Father4all:
had it been you have sense, you would have understood. Unfortunately, you don't
tell.me.what I need to understand olodo. People wey write bible dey counter am you say know nothing about am want reach your master
Re: UK Schools Teach Kids LGBT, To Masturbate For Homework & Have Anal Sex(Pictures) by Tremple8v: 5:06am On Jun 19, 2023
Na wah o
Re: UK Schools Teach Kids LGBT, To Masturbate For Homework & Have Anal Sex(Pictures) by Winnin009: 5:17am On Jun 19, 2023
FutureFocus:
I sense conspiracy
The UK is very tricky , everybody know this is wrong and they know too, it’s shameful that UK is indirectly fighting a certain religion, they know some people will remove their kids from their schools because of this, some will choose to relocate elsewhere, the British are the one of the most tricky people, shame

Your reasoning far o. 🤣
Re: UK Schools Teach Kids LGBT, To Masturbate For Homework & Have Anal Sex(Pictures) by chosengocap: 5:25am On Jun 19, 2023
Antiochus:
Righteousness2 Babylon don come o. Babylon ooooo. Babylon has fallen o. Come and do something o. Let's call on pastor Lazarus to intercede for Babylon pls. I hate Babylon and its ways. Anyway gog and magog is coming according to pastor Righteousness2.

Isn't all you typed obvious to you. Why make fun of a man who speaks the truth here .
Re: UK Schools Teach Kids LGBT, To Masturbate For Homework & Have Anal Sex(Pictures) by buJu234: 5:26am On Jun 19, 2023
Japa crew ( UK, US and Canada division) how market??
Re: UK Schools Teach Kids LGBT, To Masturbate For Homework & Have Anal Sex(Pictures) by godofuck231: 5:33am On Jun 19, 2023
The teachers need better beating
Re: UK Schools Teach Kids LGBT, To Masturbate For Homework & Have Anal Sex(Pictures) by Arabaincubus: 5:34am On Jun 19, 2023
I don't know why the west is struggling to challenge nature. Are they not going too far?

2 Likes

Re: UK Schools Teach Kids LGBT, To Masturbate For Homework & Have Anal Sex(Pictures) by maasoap(m): 5:39am On Jun 19, 2023
gaby:
This is where I get pissed at the LGBTQ and their proponents.

As much as I am of the opinion that life should be "live and let live" forcing and shoving their lifestyle down people's throats goes against every reasonable sense and meaning of the above toga.

Haba...
The report up there is beyond LGBTQ. They're teaching kids about sex but parents are not allowed to see what they're teaching the kids! Meanwhile, grooming and brainwashing is going on aggressively
Re: UK Schools Teach Kids LGBT, To Masturbate For Homework & Have Anal Sex(Pictures) by optionalY09: 5:44am On Jun 19, 2023
lhordspy:
Outrageous and very disgusting.

From the look of things, you will know it is state-sponsored. Directly from the government. They are grooming kids into LGBTQ, and the first stage is this, by first sexualizing them. Then next, they start manipulating them at young age into believing they are in the wrong body.

Sometimes i just dont getit. What is the hidden agenda behind this evil movement called LGBTQ? And why is the western leaders so keen and serious about enforcing it on anyone and everyone. They claim it is not by choice but they were born that way, so why trying so hard to convert others who werent born that way, why trying to push it down the throat of our kids into being like them? I thought they said they were born that way, but they are trying to groom others not born that way to be like them. Why always trying so hard to publicised themselves, to force it down our throat, to display themselves right into our faces. For group of people crying about denial of right, don't they think they are encroaching and trespassing on our right too?

I pity those who see these foreign countries as heaven. Especially our politicians that love running to them for validation and political endorsement. Soon enough, they will start forcing our government to allow our kids here in Africa to start wearing opposite gender clothes. Boys will start wearing skirts and girls will start dressing like boys. And if we refuse signing it into law, their usual sanctions will rain down on us.

They are converting humans to commodity through healthcare part of the plan is population reduction

1 Like

Re: UK Schools Teach Kids LGBT, To Masturbate For Homework & Have Anal Sex(Pictures) by maasoap(m): 5:45am On Jun 19, 2023
JohnBullMySon:
Ok let me tell you how this things work in reality. Hardly is there any school in the US is UK that sits to teach these things to young children. There's simply no school that teaches young children sex acts.

These are books that are mostly targeted at late teens but are kept in school libraries where kindergarten may be able to access technically.

Conservatives will find these books in the libraries and begin to spin silly narratives. Their number one weapon is fear mongering, telling us that things are getting destroyed while in reality nothing ever gets destroyed. The guy that told us that he's the only one who can save America is the same person that almost destroyed the Independence of American institutions.

Did you read the part where a judge told a parent that she couldn't access what is taught to her kid in school concerning Relationship and Sex Education? What is their system hiding from the parents? Dey there!

1 Like

Re: UK Schools Teach Kids LGBT, To Masturbate For Homework & Have Anal Sex(Pictures) by Fortune901: 5:46am On Jun 19, 2023
I discovered that close walk with God is the only way to ensure a clean normal sexual orientation either as a Christian or Muslim, you find out even adultery and fornication is repulsive to you,
That said, this LGBT issue is just inviting the anger of God, and guess what happens when Gods anger descend on the evil people, you see diseases, terrorist attacks, economic downturn, etc. Islam is the surest antidote to societal evil such as this because every Christian nation no matter how strong has been known to abandon the church after a while, they discovered there is not much difference between going to church and not going because grace allows them to live anyhow they like and still claim Christianity whereas islam makes every difference in the life of a true Muslim, it's not business as usual, thus, most Islamic nation gets stronger with God. September 11 was the anger of God manifested, I pray the developed nation's don't experience such again
Re: UK Schools Teach Kids LGBT, To Masturbate For Homework & Have Anal Sex(Pictures) by Nobody: 5:49am On Jun 19, 2023
There is a grand plan behind this...is it to reduce population?
Re: UK Schools Teach Kids LGBT, To Masturbate For Homework & Have Anal Sex(Pictures) by maasoap(m): 5:49am On Jun 19, 2023
omophunky:
Op is even helping them to spread the message by posting it here.
You would rather prefer to remain uninformed about things that are happening around you? Weird! This is called news or report, don't get it twisted. Anyone trying to relocate can make an informed decision after reading this

2 Likes

Re: UK Schools Teach Kids LGBT, To Masturbate For Homework & Have Anal Sex(Pictures) by maasoap(m): 5:50am On Jun 19, 2023
triplechoice:
A child is not an adult . It seems some persons no longer know the difference ,or know, but pretend not to know for the agenda they are pursuing .

There are certain topics children should not be taught since they cannot handle it at that age.

Will children get sick if they don't masturbate?

No!

So why exposing them to an highly addictive behaviour that can create huge physiological problems later in life .

What of anal sex and MouthAction?

I Hope they teach them the health risks and not only that it's pleasurable .

I suspect they may not be willing to do that so they can create a new generation of individuals whose major focus in life would be to seek for sexual pleasure like a zombie.

Nobody knows their intention for doing all these
Re: UK Schools Teach Kids LGBT, To Masturbate For Homework & Have Anal Sex(Pictures) by Golgota: 5:56am On Jun 19, 2023
Well said brother. We are in the end time. The Bible says in Matthew 24:12 And because iniquity shall abound, the love of many shall wax cold. This is pure iniquity in undiluted form.

lhordspy:
Outrageous and very disgusting.

From the look of things, you will know it is state-sponsored. Directly from the government. They are grooming kids into LGBTQ, and the first stage is this, by first sexualizing them. Then next, they start manipulating them at young age into believing they are in the wrong body.

Sometimes i just dont getit. What is the hidden agenda behind this evil movement called LGBTQ? And why is the western leaders so keen and serious about enforcing it on anyone and everyone. They claim it is not by choice but they were born that way, so why trying so hard to convert others who werent born that way, why trying to push it down the throat of our kids into being like them? I thought they said they were born that way, but they are trying to groom others not born that way to be like them. Why always trying so hard to publicised themselves, to force it down our throat, to display themselves right into our faces. For group of people crying about denial of right, don't they think they are encroaching and trespassing on our right too?

I pity those who see these foreign countries as heaven. Especially our politicians that love running to them for validation and political endorsement. Soon enough, they will start forcing our government to allow our kids here in Africa to start wearing opposite gender clothes. Boys will start wearing skirts and girls will start dressing like boys. And if we refuse signing it into law, their usual sanctions will rain down on us.

1 Like

Re: UK Schools Teach Kids LGBT, To Masturbate For Homework & Have Anal Sex(Pictures) by Berankis: 5:58am On Jun 19, 2023
pacino26:
As a father and a human from the cradle of civilization I think I should leave the UK for the japa crew. Na Moscow I de go in peace with my family soon; good morals, good food, affordable housing, low cost of living and very tolerant to Africans. If you want to mention me and argue why I am choosing Russia or want to give me reasons why the likes of US, UK and other perverted parts of Europe is better just know that I hereby concede defeat before you start.
grin grin grin
Re: UK Schools Teach Kids LGBT, To Masturbate For Homework & Have Anal Sex(Pictures) by bayelsaowei(m): 6:00am On Jun 19, 2023
michlins:
What type of nonsense is this for heaven's sake?

Whoever is doing this woke thing is serious about setting this world upside down

To vote and be legally aged to be prosecuted, you need to be 18 and in some cases 21. Why not use same age to teach about trans sex and whatever
it is satan all the way...but on a second thought, the western folks have gone mad completely.... and this is all leading to their downfall...they'll push this agenda until the whole world runs into anarchy with people actually assuming who they want to be and with nobody to stop them from their treacherous desires..
Re: UK Schools Teach Kids LGBT, To Masturbate For Homework & Have Anal Sex(Pictures) by maestro299: 6:00am On Jun 19, 2023
hakym619:
embarassed

Thank God for Islam else this world would have gone upside down since 280 yrs ago. Alihamdulilahi
Brother believe me, Islam is not a threat to these people. The main threat was Christianity.

2 Likes

Re: UK Schools Teach Kids LGBT, To Masturbate For Homework & Have Anal Sex(Pictures) by bayelsaowei(m): 6:01am On Jun 19, 2023
gaby:
This is where I get pissed at the LGBTQ and their proponents.

As much as I am of the opinion that life should be "live and let live" forcing and shoving their lifestyle down people's throats goes against every reasonable sense and meaning of the above toga.

Haba...
they'll keep doing this if they are not told as what it is...they need to be told that bad is bad...no sitting in the fence..

A lot of liberals have enabled this nonsense...
Re: UK Schools Teach Kids LGBT, To Masturbate For Homework & Have Anal Sex(Pictures) by Creativity22: 6:02am On Jun 19, 2023
All these western leaders are very sick
Re: UK Schools Teach Kids LGBT, To Masturbate For Homework & Have Anal Sex(Pictures) by Morphinne: 6:03am On Jun 19, 2023
JohnBullMySon:

Conservatives will find these books in the libraries and begin to spin silly narratives. Their number one weapon is fear mongering, telling us that things are getting destroyed while in reality nothing ever gets destroyed. The guy that told us that he's the only one who can save America is the same person that almost destroyed the Independence of American institutions.

Why should you even call keeping such vulgar books in public libraries a mere exaggeration? How did we get here?
Even with glaring evidence, you still believe in the conspiracy theory that it’s some groups of people that are making public the rots going on in the west all for political gain? wow, you wise well well.
I guess the current "Cold War” between the US and Uganda over lgbtq is also an exaggeration by conservatives to jeapardize Biden’s second term bid. Africans and poor reasoning are conjoined twins and I can see you’re definitely not normal because no sane person would see a physical, glaring proof and still choose to chase after conspiracy theories 😏

3 Likes

Re: UK Schools Teach Kids LGBT, To Masturbate For Homework & Have Anal Sex(Pictures) by yahmohy27: 6:08am On Jun 19, 2023
Kingsnairaland:
Oh my God help us from this perverted west.
God forbid, before you know it,japa children have come here with it for our people
Oh God these people don't have religion even this Christianity they have brought is not even complete or working at all
Re: UK Schools Teach Kids LGBT, To Masturbate For Homework & Have Anal Sex(Pictures) by simfrost90210: 6:14am On Jun 19, 2023
😒😒what in GOD'S NAME is happening?
Re: UK Schools Teach Kids LGBT, To Masturbate For Homework & Have Anal Sex(Pictures) by Btruth: 6:27am On Jun 19, 2023
It is indeed finished! 😢
Re: UK Schools Teach Kids LGBT, To Masturbate For Homework & Have Anal Sex(Pictures) by maticar: 6:28am On Jun 19, 2023
lhordspy:

In Moscow. They only recognise " MOM and DAD " .

Vladmir Putin makes very sure of that.
as it should be

God created man and woman
Re: UK Schools Teach Kids LGBT, To Masturbate For Homework & Have Anal Sex(Pictures) by maticar: 6:30am On Jun 19, 2023
maasoap:

Nobody knows their intention for doing all these
haba, is it not clear?

do you need a seer or prophet to explain to you?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Unilag Admission Information / Henrietta Alokha Is Dead! The Principal Of Bethlehem Girls College Dies In Lagos / Buckinghamshire Teacher Who Had Sex With 15-Year-Old Demanded Sex 6 Times A Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.