Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,209 members, 7,829,335 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:57 AM

What Is The Minimum You Should Earn In A Month To Consider Marriage - Romance (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is The Minimum You Should Earn In A Month To Consider Marriage (39828 Views)

This Is Why Men Who Consider Marriage In This Age Are Very Stupid!!! [photo] / Men Who Consider Marriage In This Age Will Surely End Up Like This!! [photo] / Pls How Much Is The Least A Guy Should Earn Monthly Before Thinking Of Marriage? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is The Minimum You Should Earn In A Month To Consider Marriage by olamilarks(m): 4:48pm On Jun 21, 2023
Rinoxy:

Your submission makes so much sense bro.
Thank you!
Re: What Is The Minimum You Should Earn In A Month To Consider Marriage by okerekingsley90: 7:40pm On Jun 21, 2023
Skyview01:
Mary a woman who has a job or business and delay child birth by about four years after marriage and you should be fine.

This comment is funny grin grin grin. This logic won't work for a woman a man marries in her mid 30s or late. So you are saying they delay till 40? It's not easy honestly
Re: What Is The Minimum You Should Earn In A Month To Consider Marriage by okerekingsley90: 7:48pm On Jun 21, 2023
treatise:

N500k monthly would not be enough if you marry a woman that is NOT resourceful and has entitlement mentality or uses sections in the scripture to vitiate your reasoning . Access a lady closely or remotely if her ways , reasoning , dispositions are consistent with that that assist you in actualizing your economic pursuits. Believe it or not , money largely plays a vital role in the success of any marriage

My Brother you are very right. Your decision or choice in the lady you marry is like a one time/no going back decision. two options are Involved. you marry wrong you suffer you marry right you live long as a man. Nothing makes marriage sweet than having a good wife that is very understanding. It's not easy.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Is The Minimum You Should Earn In A Month To Consider Marriage by treatise: 8:53pm On Jun 21, 2023
okerekingsley90:

My Brother you are very right. Your decision or choice in the lady you marry is like a one time/no going back decision. two options are Involved. you marry wrong you suffer you marry right you live long as a man. Nothing makes marriage sweet than having a good wife that is very understanding. It's not easy.
Lucid
Re: What Is The Minimum You Should Earn In A Month To Consider Marriage by Nobody: 9:18pm On Jun 21, 2023
okerekingsley90:

This comment is funny grin grin grin. This logic won't work for a woman a man marries in her mid 30s or late. So you are saying they delay till 40? It's not easy honestly

Yes. Whats the big deal?
Re: What Is The Minimum You Should Earn In A Month To Consider Marriage by ogbe88(m): 7:19am On Jun 22, 2023
vickydevoka:

You are senseless and conscienceless for comparing yourself with other people. I am sure I earn x 5 of your salary Buh I can’t be bragging about that. 10 will do of you don’t have at all. I have beg for food and I knw what it is. If you are a man , don’t marry for love , marry a woman that will bring something to the table
She is confused, she is not a man.
Re: What Is The Minimum You Should Earn In A Month To Consider Marriage by Rinoxy: 10:33am On Jun 22, 2023
olamilarks:
You are right! Just that the online community's reality no dey match what's obtainable out there!
I can't agree less. True.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Minimum You Should Earn In A Month To Consider Marriage by ogbe88(m): 1:31pm On Jun 22, 2023
UyaiIncomparabl:

And what's with the gra-gra? Is marriage a war zone? Marriage is meant to be enjoyed. Two fighters indeed.

And what do you mean by soft-life girls? What are the responsibilities of a woman in marriage again or am I missing something?
U are not ready yet to get married, realities of life has not faced u.
Re: What Is The Minimum You Should Earn In A Month To Consider Marriage by ogbe88(m): 1:34pm On Jun 22, 2023
Rubbiish:

I didn't say they should commit suicide, moreover there are jobless people that are married, but that shouldn't be the standard. I don't know if u are married with 50k, but I can tell u is a complete life of suffering & shouldn't be encouraged.
You are still growing, u can survive with any amount why u are married.

Realities of Life never jam u.
Re: What Is The Minimum You Should Earn In A Month To Consider Marriage by ogbe88(m): 1:40pm On Jun 22, 2023
CuriousStudent:

Exactly. But the person that will marry this struggling guys doesn't have to be me or females in my life I hold dearly
I know this one is a female, always responding with emotions.

Reality never jam u yet.
Re: What Is The Minimum You Should Earn In A Month To Consider Marriage by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 1:45pm On Jun 27, 2023
ogbe88:
U are not ready yet to get married, realities of life has not faced u.

Na you sabi.
Re: What Is The Minimum You Should Earn In A Month To Consider Marriage by gregng(m): 12:16pm On Jun 30, 2023
Rinoxy:

Pls can u explain what u typed in the second paragraph?

In awka, I can't work for anyone, even govt or any agency for 300k monthly.
Re: What Is The Minimum You Should Earn In A Month To Consider Marriage by Rinoxy: 3:09pm On Jun 30, 2023
gregng:

In awka, I can't work for anyone, even govt or any agency for 300k monthly.
Wow! I like that. More money has to be made.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Hilarious Photo Showing That Not All That Glitters Is Gold / Two Women Fight Over A Man In Kenya Again (Photo) / Is It Normal For Nigerian Men To Call Their Girlfriends "Mom"?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.