Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,579 members, 7,812,885 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:21 PM

What Is The Minimum You Should Earn In A Month To Consider Marriage - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is The Minimum You Should Earn In A Month To Consider Marriage (39644 Views)

This Is Why Men Who Consider Marriage In This Age Are Very Stupid!!! [photo] / Men Who Consider Marriage In This Age Will Surely End Up Like This!! [photo] / Pls How Much Is The Least A Guy Should Earn Monthly Before Thinking Of Marriage? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is The Minimum You Should Earn In A Month To Consider Marriage by Edipet(m): 2:31pm On Jun 19, 2023
Marriage is not for broke individuals.
As I broke so, I no even get girlfriend.

10 Likes

Re: What Is The Minimum You Should Earn In A Month To Consider Marriage by Allisgud: 2:39pm On Jun 19, 2023
It depends on who u married to,which is divided into 2 either the person works and support the house or a housewife who can manage ur resources,some women if them never use ur 5k cook soup,that soup no go sweet why some with 1500 u go eat delicious soup

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Minimum You Should Earn In A Month To Consider Marriage by millionboi2: 2:48pm On Jun 19, 2023
Non, just have a work
Re: What Is The Minimum You Should Earn In A Month To Consider Marriage by Mendy101: 2:49pm On Jun 19, 2023
Edizzy:
Hello people here's a quick question

Considering the importance of finance in marriage, what should a man be making monthly before considering marriage in Nigeria, someone said 50k but based on the economic reality in the country, 50,000 is too small to sustain a home.

I believe a minimum of 100k per month is a enough to take care of a matrimonial home with just one child and this also depends on your location.

I might be wrong or right, so over to you what's your opinion on this topic!
Subsidy removal on petrol
Electricity hike
Subsidy removal on education
Re: What Is The Minimum You Should Earn In A Month To Consider Marriage by moje4: 2:49pm On Jun 19, 2023
70k upward. ie minus transport and feeding
Re: What Is The Minimum You Should Earn In A Month To Consider Marriage by millionboi2: 2:49pm On Jun 19, 2023
Edizzy:
Hello people here's a quick question

Considering the importance of finance in marriage, what should a man be making monthly before considering marriage in Nigeria, someone said 50k but based on the economic reality in the country, 50,000 is too small to sustain a home.

I believe a minimum of 100k per month is a enough to take care of a matrimonial home with just one child and this also depends on your location.

I might be wrong or right, so over to you what's your opinion on this topic!
non just have a work.

You can choose to remain extravagant

1 Like

Re: What Is The Minimum You Should Earn In A Month To Consider Marriage by Angelfrost(m): 2:49pm On Jun 19, 2023
That depends on your location and the prevailing national economy! That you have a lot of money now doesn't guarantee you will still have it tomorrow!

What should matter is not just how much you have now, but your capability and potential to make more money while married!

I have seen millionaires become paupers barely 5 years after getting married!

Meanwhile... Why on Earth would a Bride dress so seductively on her wedding day??! What is wrong with you Christians??! undecided

6 Likes

Re: What Is The Minimum You Should Earn In A Month To Consider Marriage by samfrancis1(m): 2:49pm On Jun 19, 2023
Ireportlive:
Depending on who you are marrying... State civil servants, teachers , bike men all earn bellow 100k and have wife
bike men earn way more then that bro.. count them out they’re biggest boys
Re: What Is The Minimum You Should Earn In A Month To Consider Marriage by Ashawoman82: 2:50pm On Jun 19, 2023
150k, that's if the wife to be also has a job that pays say 70_100k..

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: What Is The Minimum You Should Earn In A Month To Consider Marriage by Akwamkpuruamu: 2:51pm On Jun 19, 2023

4 Likes

Re: What Is The Minimum You Should Earn In A Month To Consider Marriage by FreeStuffsNG: 2:51pm On Jun 19, 2023
Magnoliaa:
#5,000,000.
shocked
You want to marry one and get one free?
Re: What Is The Minimum You Should Earn In A Month To Consider Marriage by luskysylver(m): 2:52pm On Jun 19, 2023
well in a home with a child or two, a 100k a month can take care of u 3 or four. even 50k can be used to take care of the family in a month am serious. then u save the rest 50k for school fess and rent. but ur rent must not exceed 250k annually. then the families will have to give u some space to look after ur own immediate family.

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Minimum You Should Earn In A Month To Consider Marriage by Corroro: 2:52pm On Jun 19, 2023
In our present Nigeria, 200-500k

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Minimum You Should Earn In A Month To Consider Marriage by Biola67: 2:52pm On Jun 19, 2023
Rich4god:
You should earn at least 180k and above so that you can leave a comfortable life without much stress.

And in this 180k, try and manage so that you can only spend 80k and save 100k.

With that savings, you can be having around 1M yearly which will help you to purchase properties and make investment.

Else, you will just be living your life daily without any meaningful progress.
1m naira yearly Asin $1,200

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Minimum You Should Earn In A Month To Consider Marriage by Akwamkpuruamu: 2:52pm On Jun 19, 2023
talented321:
Op when you marry the right woman everything go set with as low as 70k plus side hustles. In the other hand if you like earn 250 or 500, when you marry the wrong woman she go frustrate ur life.

Devil is a liar. Except you no wan enjoy life

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Is The Minimum You Should Earn In A Month To Consider Marriage by Biola67: 2:53pm On Jun 19, 2023
samfrancis1:
bike men earn way more then that bro.. count them out they’re biggest boys
How bike guys take be biggest boy. Go buy Bajaj na . Make you stay junction. Abi you no wan be biggest boy??

13 Likes

Re: What Is The Minimum You Should Earn In A Month To Consider Marriage by Akwamkpuruamu: 2:53pm On Jun 19, 2023
talented321:
They call you stingy when they can't manipulate u, na two people want to marry theirselves i am not buying anybody.

You are not serious Sir! Marriage is no jokes and not a bill splitting stuff. You got to foot the bills as a amn and not on an equal shared basis. That's where your authority and control stems from and Rooted in

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Is The Minimum You Should Earn In A Month To Consider Marriage by Chizzyferd(m): 2:54pm On Jun 19, 2023
You just said it all a family of 3 needs atleast #250,000 monthly earning to survive
lilvicky68:
100k per month for a family of 3, that means nothing like outing, buying of clothes go be once In a while, cheaps schools or schooling only 3rd term, drinking garri at least 5 times a week, no helping of family members, cheap accomodations with rent at most 150k yearly, minding your business always make you no enter problem wey go make you spend, no drinking of beer and peppersoup, you fit manage sachet action bitter or Chelsea, no buying of drugs/Medicine, na agbo una go dey drink steady.

Unless you are already married, no single man should marry with 100k salary without a supportive wife unless you want stress to finish you.

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Minimum You Should Earn In A Month To Consider Marriage by Akwamkpuruamu: 2:54pm On Jun 19, 2023
lilvicky68:
100k per month for a family of 3, that means nothing like outing, buying of clothes go be once In a while, cheaps schools or schooling only 3rd term, drinking garri at least 5 times a week, no helping of family members, cheap accomodations with rent at most 150k yearly, minding your business always make you no enter problem wey go make you spend, no drinking of beer and peppersoup, you fit manage sachet action bitter or Chelsea, no buying of drugs/Medicine, na agbo una go dey drink steady.

Unless you are already married, no single man should marry with 100k salary without a supportive wife unless you want stress to finish you.

A very boring life and very annoying. You go quick de provoke over unnecessary things

6 Likes

Re: What Is The Minimum You Should Earn In A Month To Consider Marriage by AmadorSays: 2:54pm On Jun 19, 2023
At least 200k

3 Likes

Re: What Is The Minimum You Should Earn In A Month To Consider Marriage by Chetas81(m): 2:55pm On Jun 19, 2023
In advance country and developed country, marriage is not the first priority, but under developed country like Nigeria see how single parents full every corner of our beloved country 😜✍️

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Minimum You Should Earn In A Month To Consider Marriage by 1phone(m): 2:56pm On Jun 19, 2023
Tif
Magnoliaa:
#5,000,000.
Re: What Is The Minimum You Should Earn In A Month To Consider Marriage by inkon: 2:56pm On Jun 19, 2023

Re: What Is The Minimum You Should Earn In A Month To Consider Marriage by dauntless15(m): 2:56pm On Jun 19, 2023
I am a freelancer earning from here and there, I don't really know how much I earn but I can get married, you know why? Because I'm comfortably fending for my mum and three other siblings, if I can care for them I won't have issues taking care of a wife and two kids, it depends on who you end up with sha, a hustling woman who is willing to give without waiting for you to handle everything can stay with you and make a marriage work even if you earn below 40k, someone like my mum for instance can make dinner with 1k, there's nothing that woman can't manage, I pray I marry someone like her, very prudent, appreciative and understanding.

18 Likes 6 Shares

Re: What Is The Minimum You Should Earn In A Month To Consider Marriage by TheFreshVanilla: 2:56pm On Jun 19, 2023
1500 for soup? Meat or fish no go dey inside.
Allisgud:
It depends on who u married to,which is divided into 2 either the person works and support the house or a housewife who can manage ur resources,some women if them never use ur 5k cook soup,that soup no go sweet why some with 1500 u go eat delicious soup

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Is The Minimum You Should Earn In A Month To Consider Marriage by Maidarasu: 2:56pm On Jun 19, 2023
$150000
Re: What Is The Minimum You Should Earn In A Month To Consider Marriage by MrBrownJay1(m): 2:57pm On Jun 19, 2023
you should get your LIFE priorities straight first (before remotely considering marriage), aka....
- RENT
- FOOD/SHELTER
- BILLS
- CLOTHING
- TRANSPORT
- ENTERTAINMENT
- MENTAL SANITY

and make sure to find a woman who is also taking care of her own above priorities.

3 Likes

Re: What Is The Minimum You Should Earn In A Month To Consider Marriage by Biola67: 2:57pm On Jun 19, 2023
Those of you saying bike guys are the biggest boy cux they earn over 100k month. What’s stopping you from getting Bajaj 🚲, make you sef stay junction, person dey suffer una Dey call am biggest boy. Dey play

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Is The Minimum You Should Earn In A Month To Consider Marriage by Hemaah: 2:59pm On Jun 19, 2023
My candid advice to you guys is that never you borrow money to do your wedding, plan with what you have at hand, do not expect gift from any body so that you will not be disappointed when your guest come without gift. Do not married a lazy girl, be in courtship with the girl for more than 6 month to check if you are OK with her attitudes.

For the men make sure you have a promising job or business.

3 Likes

Re: What Is The Minimum You Should Earn In A Month To Consider Marriage by EmiDior(m): 2:59pm On Jun 19, 2023
Magnoliaa:
#5,000,000.
h@rlot
What do u know about money?
Re: What Is The Minimum You Should Earn In A Month To Consider Marriage by Emmidu2017(m): 3:00pm On Jun 19, 2023
Ireportlive:

cool

Depending on who you are marrying... State civil servants, teachers , bike men all earn bellow 100k and have wife

bros remove bike men from Ur list coz those guys earn more than managing director of some companies

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

My Ex Wants Me Back Because She Heard That I'm Now Employed / I Have 1 Boyfriend In 4 Years. Why I Don't Believe In Doing Runs - Nigerian Lady / Help! My Relationship Of 7 Years Is About To Sink

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.