Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,666 members, 7,816,725 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:57 PM

Fuel Subsidy Has Been Removed But My Salary Remain The Same - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Fuel Subsidy Has Been Removed But My Salary Remain The Same (21875 Views)

My Boss Refuses To Pay Me My Salary For June Till Now / How Much Is My Salary? Help!! / How I Doubled My Salary Two Years In A Row, And Will Be Tripling It This Year! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fuel Subsidy Has Been Removed But My Salary Remain The Same by MykellOni(m): 11:53am On Jun 20, 2023
H
Re: Fuel Subsidy Has Been Removed But My Salary Remain The Same by Iluvmycontr3: 11:53am On Jun 20, 2023
nkemjacob2:
I work in an hospitality management. I go to work everyday, I board two vehicles to get to my work place 6times a week. My salary is a little difference from minimum wage.

The situation is getting harder

"Different "

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Fuel Subsidy Has Been Removed But My Salary Remain The Same by Fiscus105(m): 11:54am On Jun 20, 2023
SmartPolician:
When they increase the salaries of federal workers, inflation will increase.

Is inflation not increased now?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fuel Subsidy Has Been Removed But My Salary Remain The Same by cliqtips: 11:54am On Jun 20, 2023
That is Naija for you...
Expenses keep going up but Salary or wages are not appreciating.

Your employers would want you to "understand" them due to the situation of things but the same employers don't want to see things from the employees eyes and would also charge their customers more claiming cost of production has increased.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fuel Subsidy Has Been Removed But My Salary Remain The Same by tollyboy5(m): 11:55am On Jun 20, 2023
obembet:
Subsidy still covered till June ending.

It will kick off in July 1.

VP and NLC are reviewing the new salary scale

Bad belle people, always looking for bad news to pain Government bad.

Have you heard any news of salary increment?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fuel Subsidy Has Been Removed But My Salary Remain The Same by lexy2014: 11:55am On Jun 20, 2023
HEBEI:
All of us are facing the same thing except the crooks in the government.

Fuel subsidy is gone forever. All of us go dey ok last last.

i dont think its only the crooks in government that are immune. tinubus asslickers on nairaland are buying fuel for 150naira per litre. in fact, they make purchases of everything at lower rates than the rest of us

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fuel Subsidy Has Been Removed But My Salary Remain The Same by tollyboy5(m): 11:55am On Jun 20, 2023
cliqtips:
This Naija for you...
Expenses keep going up but Salary or wages not appreciating
reason why most civil jobs lost their value.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fuel Subsidy Has Been Removed But My Salary Remain The Same by kenex4ever(m): 11:56am On Jun 20, 2023
obembet:

Yes but let wait till Government review all this before we tackle the issues.

My only fear is for people that are working in private sectors, ( expecially private sch)

The true it no pain no gain

Subsidy as to be removed
illiteracy is like disease.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fuel Subsidy Has Been Removed But My Salary Remain The Same by Klington: 11:56am On Jun 20, 2023
bolademi:

Let ur boss increase ur salary

As if his boss is not affected by the subsidy removal?

Dey play.

6 Likes

Re: Fuel Subsidy Has Been Removed But My Salary Remain The Same by ezechi242: 11:56am On Jun 20, 2023
Who told you this lie...well maybe its only in the east that salary still remains the same ....here in ogun, ekiti, some parts of lagos, osun, and ondo state and all over the north, we have been enjoying 100℅ increments and free rides to and from work.

Plus free fuel and gas to power our I better pass my neighbor and cook our corn.

Igbo people una eye go clear..

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Fuel Subsidy Has Been Removed But My Salary Remain The Same by Emma09(m): 11:57am On Jun 20, 2023
Thank God for my Korope I use as side hustle at night after returning from the office. Thank God for the foresight of almost 2yrs back. I don't have to worry if dem pay Salary or not. I dey see chop money every day and money to pay numerous Bill's. Lolzzzzzz.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fuel Subsidy Has Been Removed But My Salary Remain The Same by PecE2Make: 11:58am On Jun 20, 2023
Suffering And Smiling (SAS)
Na we the good people go receiveam.
1st July 40% increase in Electricity.
Our brain must get sense.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fuel Subsidy Has Been Removed But My Salary Remain The Same by mukthar2000(m): 11:58am On Jun 20, 2023
Op i feel ur pains , though All of us are facing the same thing is just a matter or patients and perseverance, JAGABAN was holding serious meeting to balance everything soon
Re: Fuel Subsidy Has Been Removed But My Salary Remain The Same by damble: 11:59am On Jun 20, 2023
The children that are still being fed by their parents on nairaland will tell you it is a welcome development

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fuel Subsidy Has Been Removed But My Salary Remain The Same by Creamypie(m): 11:59am On Jun 20, 2023
Simple calculation: b4 APC, minimum wage could buy at least 180 liters of fuel. Now, minimum wage can't buy more than 40 liter of fuel.meaning purchasing power/standard of living reduced by 400%.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fuel Subsidy Has Been Removed But My Salary Remain The Same by Delightsome2023: 11:59am On Jun 20, 2023
omolola100:
Same thing here
I will take bike in the morning and trek in the afternoon.
Most times I trek in the morning if time is not against me.
The Lord will help us in the country
same thing I did, I dark finish, thank God it's now raining seasons so the scorching sun has subsided, trekking sef dey reduce body, e no easy

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fuel Subsidy Has Been Removed But My Salary Remain The Same by tollyboy5(m): 12:00pm On Jun 20, 2023
obembet:

My only fear is for people that are working in private sectors, ( expecially private sch)

Subsidy as to be removed
When goodluck came we heard

no pain no gain

when buhari came we heard

no pain no gain

Now that it is bala blue we are still hearing

no pain no gain.

Abeg increase salary and stop the "no pain no gain" lamba jare.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fuel Subsidy Has Been Removed But My Salary Remain The Same by damble: 12:00pm On Jun 20, 2023
Fiscus105:

Is inflation not increase now?
More than this

1 Like

Re: Fuel Subsidy Has Been Removed But My Salary Remain The Same by Starboytwo(m): 12:00pm On Jun 20, 2023
Flets:
1. 7.5% VAT on diesel
2. Fuel subsidy removed
3. Electricity tariff hiked
4. University tuition increased to 400K+
5. Naira devalued
6. Same old politicians lined up to continue the looting

Give it 6 months and Nigerians will feel the real and stinging impact of these policies. At that time, ethnicity and religion cannot save you.
speak for only your household alone

1 Like

Re: Fuel Subsidy Has Been Removed But My Salary Remain The Same by eluquenson(m): 12:02pm On Jun 20, 2023
obembet:

Subsidy as to be removed
Same no pain no gain music we sang when Buhari became president....mind you Nigeria is not China

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fuel Subsidy Has Been Removed But My Salary Remain The Same by Risingblue008(m): 12:02pm On Jun 20, 2023
HIGHESTPOPORI:
Tinubu is working

In ur village bah?
Be serious with ur life for once bro

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fuel Subsidy Has Been Removed But My Salary Remain The Same by Henix(m): 12:02pm On Jun 20, 2023
That is the plight of an average civil servant in today's Nigeria. Cost of living is skyrocketing with no salary increment. How they are currently surviving will be a topic for another day

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fuel Subsidy Has Been Removed But My Salary Remain The Same by omolola100(f): 12:03pm On Jun 20, 2023
Delightsome2023:
same thing I did, I dark finish, thank God it's now raining seasons so the scorching sun has subsided, trekking sef dey reduce body, e no easy
Trekking is now my hobby
Salary na small change..
My to and fro is now 600naira

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fuel Subsidy Has Been Removed But My Salary Remain The Same by tollyboy5(m): 12:03pm On Jun 20, 2023
Emma09:
Thank God for my Korope I use as side hustle at night after returning from the office. Thank God for the foresight of almost 2yrs back. I don't have to worry if dem pay Salary or not. I dey see chop money every day and money to pay numerous Bill's. Lolzzzzzz.

Boss man no just sidon there o! Establish something for madam because at this point of the economy all hands must be on deck.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fuel Subsidy Has Been Removed But My Salary Remain The Same by Angelfrost(m): 12:04pm On Jun 20, 2023
Op... You have just started your inevitable descent into poverty!

Forgive me if this sounds harsh or insensitive!

Your best bet now is to seriously get more income streams, and drastically cut your living expenses!

The real Hardship hasn't even started tbh!!!

Wait till the hike in everything from Data to Bread, down to biscuits!

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Fuel Subsidy Has Been Removed But My Salary Remain The Same by tollyboy5(m): 12:05pm On Jun 20, 2023
nkemjacob2:
I work in an hospitality management. I go to work everyday, I board two vehicles to get to my work place 6times a week. My salary is a little difference from minimum wage.

The rate i see fathers and mothers lapping each other when coming back from work these days is alarming.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fuel Subsidy Has Been Removed But My Salary Remain The Same by Delightsome2023: 12:06pm On Jun 20, 2023
omolola100:

Trekking is now my hobby
Salary na small change..
My to and fro is now 600naira
Untop how much salary?
600 daily won't swallow up the whole income?
Feeding nkor, electricity tariff that has now been increased, and other necessities, I no even want mention savings sef

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fuel Subsidy Has Been Removed But My Salary Remain The Same by Lemos14: 12:06pm On Jun 20, 2023
bolademi:

Let ur boss increase ur salary

Did you actually think deeply before saying this?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fuel Subsidy Has Been Removed But My Salary Remain The Same by Capernum: 12:07pm On Jun 20, 2023
obembet:

Whoever is behind the keyboard to type this trash is a pure and applied fool.

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Fuel Subsidy Has Been Removed But My Salary Remain The Same by Tinubuderanged: 12:07pm On Jun 20, 2023
Samfloxin:
The thing is biting harder but as a federal worker there is hope as federal government negotiates with labour leaders
continue supporting rubbish. Why didn't him provide the palliative before removing subsidy.
Tinubu is the worst president Nigeria ever had.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fuel Subsidy Has Been Removed But My Salary Remain The Same by eagleonearth(m): 12:07pm On Jun 20, 2023
obembet:

how is it still covered when the pump price reflected the removal with immediate effect??

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Fuel Subsidy Has Been Removed But My Salary Remain The Same by SleekyP(m): 12:07pm On Jun 20, 2023
nkemjacob2:

Work hybrid grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

What Jobs Can I Get With My 3rd Class Degree In Accounting? / How God Used Nairaland To Get Me This Job After A Lot Of Struggles / In A Pickle Here Kinda, Please Come In.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.