Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,209 members, 7,829,327 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:33 AM

Fuel Subsidy Has Been Removed But My Salary Remain The Same - Jobs/Vacancies (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Fuel Subsidy Has Been Removed But My Salary Remain The Same (21928 Views)

My Boss Refuses To Pay Me My Salary For June Till Now / How Much Is My Salary? Help!! / How I Doubled My Salary Two Years In A Row, And Will Be Tripling It This Year! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fuel Subsidy Has Been Removed But My Salary Remain The Same by yemi1504: 7:56pm On Jun 20, 2023
Tinubuderanged:
continue supporting rubbish. Why didn't him provide the palliative before removing subsidy.
Tinubu is the worst president Nigeria ever had.

Every President will always be the worst President the country ever had as long as Nigerians continue to vote based on religious and tribal sentiments.

1 Like

Re: Fuel Subsidy Has Been Removed But My Salary Remain The Same by ItswellMike: 8:05pm On Jun 20, 2023
obembet:
Subsidy still covered till June ending.

It will kick off in July 1.

VP and NLC are reviewing the new salary scale

Bad belle people, always looking for bad news to pain Government bad.

Re: Fuel Subsidy Has Been Removed But My Salary Remain The Same by Daytonbale: 8:22pm On Jun 20, 2023
omolola100:
Same thing here
I will take bike in the morning and trek in the afternoon.
Most times I trek in the morning if time is not against me.
The Lord will help us in the country
why are you complaining shebi u voted for Tinubu because his is Yoruba like you
Re: Fuel Subsidy Has Been Removed But My Salary Remain The Same by omolola100(f): 8:45pm On Jun 20, 2023
Daytonbale:
why are you complaining shebi u voted for Tinubu because his is Yoruba like you
Because I'm Yoruba means I voted for Tinubu
Re: Fuel Subsidy Has Been Removed But My Salary Remain The Same by nkemjacob2(m): 10:41pm On Jun 20, 2023
bolademi:

Let ur boss increase ur salary
na so e easy
Re: Fuel Subsidy Has Been Removed But My Salary Remain The Same by Exceed15: 10:52pm On Jun 20, 2023
nkemjacob2:
I work in an hospitality management. I go to work everyday, I board two vehicles to get to my work place 6times a week. My salary is a little difference from minimum wage.

The situation is getting harder

We are all in this hardship BAT administration brought just less than 24hrs. The annoying parts is that the selfish people around him& 30k stipend goons on NL are hailing he's doing well . Very soon, the masses will take to the street. This one go pass NLC.
Re: Fuel Subsidy Has Been Removed But My Salary Remain The Same by Exceed15: 11:24pm On Jun 20, 2023
Cutezt:
Just a few minutes ago, I was walking down the street to get bread for breakfast, on my way back, I met one guy in the former area I moved from about 3 years ago. After exchanging pleasantries, I was expecting him to go on his way, while I go on mine, but the guy started walking with me o, he started narrating his story to me and why he has been scarce. He said he used to work at one factory, but because of the increase in transportation fare, he was not able to keep up with transporting himself, so he just decided to use that as an excuse to get his annual break, so he can gather enough money to go back, unfortunately, I was not holding cash as I used the last cash on me to buy the bread, my card wasn't with me either, so there was no way to give him anything. He told me he actually came to see a friend of his whom I know, just to come and have breakfast as that is where he comes once in a while to eat, but the guy was not home, so he decided to take a walk when he met me. I felt sorry for him, he started asking if I had even if it was raw rice or garri at home, so I can give him, that was when I knew it was serious.

I just took him home, gave him the rice babe prepared the previous night for us, and after he was done, I had about 1 paint of garri that I bought about 2 months ago. I am not a big fan of garri, either drinking or eating, so I rarely touched the garri. I packaged it for him, and got a few cups of rice for him. He said he had stew at home already. I also had to part with 3k to support his fare back to work.

You need to see how happy this guy was to get ordinary garri.

People are going through a lot, and the government is not putting anything in place to help cushion the effect as the cost of living has continually gone up since. God go help us a sha.

God bless you bro. No thanks to BAT administration who has proven to be Buhari pro max.
Re: Fuel Subsidy Has Been Removed But My Salary Remain The Same by Exceed15: 11:27pm On Jun 20, 2023
lexy2014:

i dont think its only the crooks in government that are immune. tinubus asslickers on nairaland are buying fuel for 150naira per litre. in fact, they make purchases of everything at lower rates than the rest of us

Point of correction bro. Tinubu supporters are buying it at N50 o. Infact they are also exempted from d new electricity tariff hike..
Re: Fuel Subsidy Has Been Removed But My Salary Remain The Same by Exceed15: 11:30pm On Jun 20, 2023
Angelfrost:

Please, just keep silent if you have nothing meaningful to counter truth with!

That "speak for your family alone" nonsense should stop abeg!!!

Where is the lie in what he said?!! Is it only his family that are suffering today?!!

I know most of you Nigerians love to suffer and smile at your elected leaders, but Hardship has no friend!

Get this into your thick skull!

Don't mind the empty brain
Re: Fuel Subsidy Has Been Removed But My Salary Remain The Same by Daytonbale: 8:22am On Jun 21, 2023
omolola100:

Because I'm Yoruba means I voted for Tinubu
yes
Re: Fuel Subsidy Has Been Removed But My Salary Remain The Same by ceejay80s(m): 9:23am On Jun 21, 2023
tollyboy5:
This government is not serious at all. Just wanting to task people to their grave without any way of supporting the poor masses.
same thing he did when he was lagos state governor, he will tax everything and everybody to death and enrich himself family and croonies
Re: Fuel Subsidy Has Been Removed But My Salary Remain The Same by Pickmycall: 10:00am On Jun 21, 2023
Starboytwo:
story. I wish you and your immediate family whatever wish you want befall this country? You Dey fear ni? Or you wishing us bad?
I wish you what you wish me.
Re: Fuel Subsidy Has Been Removed But My Salary Remain The Same by Starboytwo(m): 10:12am On Jun 21, 2023
Pickmycall:
I wish you what you wish me.
me I emphatically WISH YOU WELL.

But I wish for your immediate family whatever it is you wish my darling country NIGERIA. To the last kobo, everything you wish NIGERIA may it befall (me and you) our various household. 🙏

Pls say Amen. Na prayer I dey pray.
Re: Fuel Subsidy Has Been Removed But My Salary Remain The Same by Pickmycall: 10:13am On Jun 21, 2023
Starboytwo:
me I emphatically WISH YOU WELL.

But I wish for your immediate family whatever it is you wish my darling country NIGERIA. To the last kobo, everything you wish NIGERIA may it befall (me and you) our various household. 🙏

I wish you what you wish my family.
Re: Fuel Subsidy Has Been Removed But My Salary Remain The Same by Starboytwo(m): 10:21am On Jun 21, 2023
Pickmycall:
I wish you what you wish my family.
Guy Wetin happen na, why you Dey follow me. I say I wish you well. But I wish you and your family whatever you wish our darling sweet country NIGERIA.

Try Dey wish your country well, money no go comot for your account.

I repeat, with power vested in me, I wish you and every member of your family + my family anything we both individually wish our dear country NIGERIA.

No quote me again.
Re: Fuel Subsidy Has Been Removed But My Salary Remain The Same by Gilgil: 8:27pm On Jun 21, 2023
Isn't it just amazing how Nigerian customs, whose jurisdiction is at the borders can come into markets to seize and destroy goods in warehouses yet are unable to stop fuel smugglers passing through the borders.

Flets:

I am not here arguing your PO vs Tinubu BS, we are talking about outright suffering for the Nigerian people.
For your info, the solution to the smuggling of PMS across the borders is to go after and stop the smugglers; tighten the boundaries. You dont cut off the nose to spite your face. You dont throw away the baby and the bathing water.

Nigerians should not bear the consequences of the inefficiency of their leaders. The solution to smuggling across borders is not taking away subsidy, its stopping the smuggling. You are not bound to suffer, use your head
Re: Fuel Subsidy Has Been Removed But My Salary Remain The Same by bolademi(m): 10:21pm On Jun 24, 2023
Lemos14:

Did you actually think deeply before saying this?
Very well
Re: Fuel Subsidy Has Been Removed But My Salary Remain The Same by Lemos14: 1:27am On Jun 25, 2023
bolademi:

Very well
I am speaking to a toddler.

Come back when you're no longer eating mummy and daddys food.
Re: Fuel Subsidy Has Been Removed But My Salary Remain The Same by comtem2011: 7:19pm On Jun 27, 2023
To the glory of God, our work days has been reduced to 2 days. Maximum of 3 days if we want to.
Re: Fuel Subsidy Has Been Removed But My Salary Remain The Same by bolademi(m): 9:07pm On Jun 27, 2023
Lemos14:

I am speaking to a toddler.

Come back when you're no longer eating mummy and daddys food.

You are still leaving with your mother Inlaw
Shame on you
Re: Fuel Subsidy Has Been Removed But My Salary Remain The Same by cyrilemakhu: 10:56am On Feb 01
https:///FIYB98wUcXWLCL0Rnf4QsD for a great opportunity to make money into your local bank account in Nigeria.
Re: Fuel Subsidy Has Been Removed But My Salary Remain The Same by Anunakeeh: 11:19am On Feb 01
Flets:
1. 7.5% VAT on diesel
2. Fuel subsidy removed
3. Electricity tariff hiked
4. University tuition increased to 400K+
5. Naira devalued
6. Same old politicians lined up to continue the looting

Give it 6 months and Nigerians will feel the real and stinging impact of these policies. At that time, ethnicity and religion cannot save you.

They are consumed and more will be consumed soon.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

How To Answer 18 Common Interview Questions / Why Do 2.2 Graduates Smartly Omit Their Grades On Their Cvs / Should I Accept This Police Job?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.