Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,206 members, 7,829,317 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:51 AM

Fuel Subsidy Has Been Removed But My Salary Remain The Same - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Fuel Subsidy Has Been Removed But My Salary Remain The Same (21927 Views)

My Boss Refuses To Pay Me My Salary For June Till Now / How Much Is My Salary? Help!! / How I Doubled My Salary Two Years In A Row, And Will Be Tripling It This Year! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fuel Subsidy Has Been Removed But My Salary Remain The Same by Akwamkpuruamu: 12:07pm On Jun 20, 2023
obembet:
Subsidy still covered till June ending.

It will kick off in July 1.

VP and NLC are reviewing the new salary scale

Bad belle people, always looking for bad news to pain Government bad.

If it covered throughout June why did NNPCL that belongs to the FG, increase fuel price, saying they removed subsidy and your Tinubu is saying nothing? Does he enjoy the sufferings of those who voted him?

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fuel Subsidy Has Been Removed But My Salary Remain The Same by Delightsome2023: 12:08pm On Jun 20, 2023
Angelfrost:
Op... You have just started your inevitable descent into poverty!

Forgive me if this sounds harsh or insensitive!

Your best bet now is to seriously get more income streams, and drastically cut your living expenses!
despite reducing the living expenses, it's still biting harder as most people are underemployed.
Most even have mouths to feed and take care of.
Though I've now reduced from eating chicken to just cooking with 200 naira dry fish.
Most trek to work and people don reduce finish, nobody dey add weight again grin

11 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Fuel Subsidy Has Been Removed But My Salary Remain The Same by Angelfrost(m): 12:08pm On Jun 20, 2023
bolademi:

Let ur boss increase ur salary

Let's face facts...! From where is he supposed to pay the increment?!!

The boss is already spending 3 times more to run the hospital... Patronage will decline due to costs on citizens!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fuel Subsidy Has Been Removed But My Salary Remain The Same by Tinubuderanged: 12:09pm On Jun 20, 2023
bolademi:

see mumu.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fuel Subsidy Has Been Removed But My Salary Remain The Same by LordAdam16: 12:09pm On Jun 20, 2023
tollyboy5:

Have you heard any news of salary increment?

Some of the banks have started doubling wages for low income staff.

According to Nairametrics, cleaners at GT will earn 70K while drivers will get 140K. Effective from July.

https://nairametrics.com/2023/06/18/gtb-doubles-salaries-of-junior-staff-to-cushion-subsidy-removal

-Lord

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fuel Subsidy Has Been Removed But My Salary Remain The Same by Lemos14: 12:09pm On Jun 20, 2023
eagleonearth:
how is it still covered when the pump price reflected the removal with immediate effect??

Batists are always celebrating what they dont know...I've never seen a set of people so ignorant and not ashamed to show it.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fuel Subsidy Has Been Removed But My Salary Remain The Same by youngrichnigga: 12:10pm On Jun 20, 2023
Relax, Jagaban palliative on the way undecided undecided undecided undecided Politicians are just heartless, rather than cut the humongous cost of governance they're putting the yoke on the already downtrodden minimum wage earners......, Let no one be surprised that inspite of the hasty and drastic policy implementation, it is all geared to make the minority elitists more powerful. Workers are in for a long hard drive on this road undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fuel Subsidy Has Been Removed But My Salary Remain The Same by Tinubuderanged: 12:11pm On Jun 20, 2023
Get ready for "RENEWED SURFER"

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fuel Subsidy Has Been Removed But My Salary Remain The Same by Angelfrost(m): 12:11pm On Jun 20, 2023
Delightsome2023:
despite reducing the living expenses, it's still biting harder as most people are underemployed.
Most even have mouths to feed and take care of.
Though I've now reduced from eating chicken to just cooking with 200 naira dry fish.
Most trek to work and people don reduce finish, nobody dey add weight again grin

Nobody??! Boss, no dey make general statements o!

The politically connected and wealthy are not so affected at all... For most of them, it's just a minor inconvenience!

My neighbor who works closely with top government officials practically runs generators for 24 hours daily!!! I kid you not!!

This is what these leaders can't seem to see beyond...!

They don't carry the poor along when making policies!

As long as those who are wealthy can cope, they are good to go!

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fuel Subsidy Has Been Removed But My Salary Remain The Same by 2ndchildhood(m): 12:11pm On Jun 20, 2023
omolola100:

Trekking is now my hobby
Salary na small change..
My to and fro is now 600naira
my to end fro jumped from 1200 to 1950naira.. month end, my oga get mind pay me half salary after much calls and text, despite owing me for 1month... I'm quitting today. E better make I dey House or use this half payment take find another job. But where I wan see?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fuel Subsidy Has Been Removed But My Salary Remain The Same by Flets: 12:12pm On Jun 20, 2023
Starboytwo:
speak for only your household alone

I guess you and your household are immune to these policies possibly cos you aint resident in Nigeria

3 Likes

Re: Fuel Subsidy Has Been Removed But My Salary Remain The Same by Brownshoe: 12:13pm On Jun 20, 2023
That's means your salary is a barack
Re: Fuel Subsidy Has Been Removed But My Salary Remain The Same by Angelfrost(m): 12:13pm On Jun 20, 2023
SmartPolician:
When they increase the salaries of federal workers, inflation will get worse.

Exactly...! The poor will still suffer!

I pity those working for Private establishments!

It's gonna be really ugly in the coming months! Jobs will be massively cut across sectors!

I sha hope they have enough security across the nation for the coming wave of crime!

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fuel Subsidy Has Been Removed But My Salary Remain The Same by Tinubuderanged: 12:13pm On Jun 20, 2023
youngrichnigga:
Relax, Jagaban palliative on the way undecided undecided undecided undecided
after killing enough abi? Why the ugly drug lord no plan for the palliative before removing subsidy.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fuel Subsidy Has Been Removed But My Salary Remain The Same by Ofunaofu: 12:14pm On Jun 20, 2023
Flets:
1. 7.5% VAT on diesel
2. Fuel subsidy removed
3. Electricity tariff hiked
4. University tuition increased to 400K+
5. Naira devalued
6. Same old politicians lined up to continue the looting

Give it 6 months and Nigerians will feel the real and stinging impact of these policies. At that time, ethnicity and religion cannot save you.

And at that time those claiming to be standing on a certain dilapidated manhood won't be saved as well

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fuel Subsidy Has Been Removed But My Salary Remain The Same by Fiscus105(m): 12:14pm On Jun 20, 2023
damble:
More than this

So they will impose several economy austerities, without palliative to cushion the effects?

Has govt announced their own austerity measure too?

The money they want to save from subsidy, won't it go to pockets of political class ultimately?

Have u read that,
School fees will now go up?
Additional taxes on everything?
Electricity tariff increases among others?

All painful economy policies at a goal.

Anyway you guys (citizens) have been leaving like conquered long ago Sha.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fuel Subsidy Has Been Removed But My Salary Remain The Same by babzlim(m): 12:14pm On Jun 20, 2023
nkemjacob2:
I work in an hospitality management. I go to work everyday, I board two vehicles to get to my work place 6times a week. My salary is a little difference from minimum wage.

The situation is getting harder

God bless you brother
same here oooo

this is where the government should come in not the rubbish policies that only favours the rich.

God help us all.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fuel Subsidy Has Been Removed But My Salary Remain The Same by Pickmycall: 12:15pm On Jun 20, 2023
Buhari and his appointees emptied the treasury and brought in tinubu to cover for him.That is why tinubu increased fuel in other to fund his ostentatious lifestyle.May salaries of civil servants were delayed because there was no money to pay workers.VAT has being added to diesel and fuel.Is this a governance or maladministration?

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fuel Subsidy Has Been Removed But My Salary Remain The Same by Tinubuderanged: 12:15pm On Jun 20, 2023
Akwamkpuruamu:

If it covered throughout June why did NNPCL that belongs to the FG, increase fuel price, saying they removed subsidy and your Tinubu is saying nothing? Does he enjoy the sufferings of those who voted him?
don't mind them. They are surfering yet they want to praise this satanic administration.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fuel Subsidy Has Been Removed But My Salary Remain The Same by Blaze14k: 12:16pm On Jun 20, 2023
Flets:
1. 7.5% VAT on diesel
2. Fuel subsidy removed
3. Electricity tariff hiked
4. University tuition increased to 400K+
5. Naira devalued
6. Same old politicians lined up to continue the looting

Give it 6 months and Nigerians will feel the real and stinging impact of these policies. At that time, ethnicity and religion cannot save you.

Next 6 months na when u go start to lament. Keep giving urself hopelessness

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fuel Subsidy Has Been Removed But My Salary Remain The Same by Angelfrost(m): 12:17pm On Jun 20, 2023
Fiscus105:

Is inflation not increase now?

It will be much worse...! You don't know Nigerians!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fuel Subsidy Has Been Removed But My Salary Remain The Same by Eduglog1: 12:19pm On Jun 20, 2023
nkemjacob2:
I work in an hospitality management. I go to work everyday, I board two vehicles to get to my work place 6times a week. My salary is a little difference from minimum wage.

Same for all workers.. while the price of goods and services Keep increasing salary remain the same. Its well.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fuel Subsidy Has Been Removed But My Salary Remain The Same by Sijo01(f): 12:20pm On Jun 20, 2023
This is same boat I'm in right now 😒 😒 😒 😭

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fuel Subsidy Has Been Removed But My Salary Remain The Same by torqque7(m): 12:20pm On Jun 20, 2023
obembet:

Which covered till July?when we are buying a liter already in Abuja over 500naira? So I don’t get what you mean or are trying to say. Are you not aware that transport fares have tripled the usual price it use to be?

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fuel Subsidy Has Been Removed But My Salary Remain The Same by Angelfrost(m): 12:20pm On Jun 20, 2023
Starboytwo:
speak for only your household alone

Please, just keep silent if you have nothing meaningful to counter truth with!

That "speak for your family alone" nonsense should stop abeg!!!

Where is the lie in what he said?!! Is it only his family that are suffering today?!!

I know most of you Nigerians love to suffer and smile at your elected leaders, but Hardship has no friend!

Get this into your thick skull!

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fuel Subsidy Has Been Removed But My Salary Remain The Same by AlabiKILLER2021(m): 12:20pm On Jun 20, 2023
nkemjacob2:

Did you vote for Tinubu

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fuel Subsidy Has Been Removed But My Salary Remain The Same by clinician2x: 12:21pm On Jun 20, 2023
bolademi:

Just the way your own was increased abi.

Idiot

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fuel Subsidy Has Been Removed But My Salary Remain The Same by Babathanks(m): 12:21pm On Jun 20, 2023
omolola100:
Same thing here
I will take bike in the morning and trek in the afternoon.
Most times I trek in the morning if time is not against me.
The Lord will help us in the country
You in the state are really enjoying because you can trek. But Abuja here is different, is not been easily for am average person in abuja ooo,

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fuel Subsidy Has Been Removed But My Salary Remain The Same by JaskanFactor: 12:22pm On Jun 20, 2023
you people dont know why bill gates keeps coming to africa, you still think they are joking, going about normal life whilst you are under attack.

your salary will remain the same even after electric tariff goes up next month.

And only God knows what bill gates has told them to do to people after that, cause they are not going to stop there, until the population of africa is down to what ever the enemies of African people deem fit.

all the people tthat are posting about trivial stuff like 100+ hours cooking are your enemies, cause all Africans are in grave danger from bill gates and thier depopulation agender , they dont plan for you to be able to afford anything other than death.

they dont care about you hospital manger or the patients in your hospital so it too can close down, they dont want hospitals that keep poor african people alive.

move to your village and start farming and building basic shelter, hopefully its a place where government civil servant terrorists from bill gates arent depopulating like is happeing in various parts of Nigeria.

They are currently implementing adolf hitlers final solution , and you talking about inflation,
i just feel sorry for those who still think they have the right to get married settle down have kids live normal life, and you not a billionare.

1 Like

Re: Fuel Subsidy Has Been Removed But My Salary Remain The Same by Tinubuderanged: 12:24pm On Jun 20, 2023
Camberlo:
I would advise you be patience a bit, because your management too may be thinking πŸ€”πŸ€” the workers way too.

The review in your monthly emoluments is coming soon
emoluments is coming soon but subsidy removal has arrived since yesterday. This is rubbish, people are dieing of hardship yet fools are celebrating this satanic administration.
"RENEWED SURFER"

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fuel Subsidy Has Been Removed But My Salary Remain The Same by ChybuzzDD(m): 12:24pm On Jun 20, 2023
obembet:

What's this one saying??
Are you not already buying petrol at about #500 in your locality?
Some of you just don't know anything else other than the asslicking phrases and sentences your paymasters asked you to memorize

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Fuel Subsidy Has Been Removed But My Salary Remain The Same by Okechinwadike: 12:26pm On Jun 20, 2023
na only Yoruba people get luck ooooo, their own subsidy have not been removed yet

6 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

How To Answer 18 Common Interview Questions / Why Do 2.2 Graduates Smartly Omit Their Grades On Their Cvs / Should I Accept This Police Job?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.