Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,193 members, 7,829,270 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:19 PM

Fuel Subsidy Has Been Removed But My Salary Remain The Same - Jobs/Vacancies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Fuel Subsidy Has Been Removed But My Salary Remain The Same (21926 Views)

My Boss Refuses To Pay Me My Salary For June Till Now / How Much Is My Salary? Help!! / How I Doubled My Salary Two Years In A Row, And Will Be Tripling It This Year! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fuel Subsidy Has Been Removed But My Salary Remain The Same by Gangster1ms: 12:26pm On Jun 20, 2023
bolademi:

Let ur boss increase ur salary
How many people do you employ? And have you increased their salaries?
Otondo

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fuel Subsidy Has Been Removed But My Salary Remain The Same by Tayorshd87: 12:27pm On Jun 20, 2023
obembet:
Subsidy still covered till June ending.

It will kick off in July 1.

VP and NLC are reviewing the new salary scale

Bad belle people, always looking for bad news to pain Government bad.

Hop state civil servant will also benefit from the new salary scale
Re: Fuel Subsidy Has Been Removed But My Salary Remain The Same by Sermwell(m): 12:27pm On Jun 20, 2023
bolademi:

Let ur boss increase ur salary
Foolish talk! This goes to show that there are alot of kids on this forum! His Boss should increase his salary just like that? Is it not the same policy affecting both employers and employees?? Mtcheewsss!!

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fuel Subsidy Has Been Removed But My Salary Remain The Same by Metrofox(m): 12:29pm On Jun 20, 2023
grin Nigerians will never learn. Poverty plus loading. Quietly a strong Mafia ring is being formed and the snake is tightening its hold on the prey. Una good morning o

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fuel Subsidy Has Been Removed But My Salary Remain The Same by torqque7(m): 12:30pm On Jun 20, 2023
Klington:

As if his boss is not affected by the subsidy removal?

Dey play.

As in ehnn I just tire for how some people dey reason..Imagine saying the boss should increase salary like say the boss too isn’t suffering the same thing..I see the comment I no just even know how to reply the guy.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fuel Subsidy Has Been Removed But My Salary Remain The Same by folake4u(f): 12:31pm On Jun 20, 2023
It's the same everywhere. To help myself, I don't go to work on Wednesdays and Fridays for now or whenever I don't have anything to do at the office.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fuel Subsidy Has Been Removed But My Salary Remain The Same by Pickmycall: 12:31pm On Jun 20, 2023
Samfloxin:
The thing is biting harder but as a federal worker there is hopeLESS as federal government negotiates with CORRUPT labour leaders
Re: Fuel Subsidy Has Been Removed But My Salary Remain The Same by Odiriance4all(m): 12:32pm On Jun 20, 2023
omolola100:
Same thing here
I will take bike in the morning and trek in the afternoon.
Most times I trek in the morning if time is not against me.
The Lord will help us in the country

I almost felt pity for you until I chexj your profile location said ekiti. Ekiti people voted this government so face the music without complain

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fuel Subsidy Has Been Removed But My Salary Remain The Same by Tinubuderanged: 12:32pm On Jun 20, 2023
RawSex:
Relax guys

Salaries will be increased before November wink

Hope is HERE!
before November! How many dead bodies will you bury before that November.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fuel Subsidy Has Been Removed But My Salary Remain The Same by Sermwell(m): 12:33pm On Jun 20, 2023
omolola100:
Same thing here
I will take bike in the morning and trek in the afternoon.
Most times I trek in the morning if time is not against me.
The Lord will help us in the country
You never see anything! When you sold your vote on credit to baba Blu, you didn't know this abi?

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fuel Subsidy Has Been Removed But My Salary Remain The Same by Fiscus105(m): 12:34pm On Jun 20, 2023
Angelfrost:

It will be much worse...! You don't know Nigerians!

You that is not civil servant, u already adjusted prices of ur business/work upward with current inflation. No be so?

For civil servant that receiving 100k , in which he usually used 20k for transport a month before subsidy removal.... how will he survive now that transport cost goes up to 70k a month?

Before you talk, make sure u put urself in one shoe ok.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fuel Subsidy Has Been Removed But My Salary Remain The Same by Godwin4444: 12:34pm On Jun 20, 2023
Flets:
1. 7.5% VAT on diesel
2. Fuel subsidy removed
3. Electricity tariff hiked
4. University tuition increased to 400K+
5. Naira devalued
6. Same old politicians lined up to continue the looting

Give it 6 months and Nigerians will feel the real and stinging impact of these policies. At that time, ethnicity and religion cannot save you.
how Will peter obi government b any better?
Re: Fuel Subsidy Has Been Removed But My Salary Remain The Same by omolola100(f): 12:35pm On Jun 20, 2023
Odiriance4all:

I almost felt pity for you until I chexj your profile location said ekiti. Ekiti people voted this government so face the music without complain
Is it everybody that voted for APC?

1 Like

Re: Fuel Subsidy Has Been Removed But My Salary Remain The Same by Landmine1: 12:35pm On Jun 20, 2023
obembet:

I don’t get this? Subsidy still covered till July? Yet price of fuel has been updated by the government? Transportation has gotten expensive and every other thing get more expensive? Yet your defense is fuel subsidy still covered till July?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fuel Subsidy Has Been Removed But My Salary Remain The Same by Procashtips(m): 12:36pm On Jun 20, 2023
Johnrake69:
By the end of the year another 50M people would have joined the 130M number of extremely poor Nigerians.

The Voodoo Economics of APC is mind boggling. 200% increase in fuel, Tuition fees for University students, 7.5% vat in AGO and PMS, 40% hike in electricity cost. When we already have over 130M in multi dimensional poverty. How will this bring people out of poverty? Massive reduction of the people’s purchasing power is never a good thing especially when the money will be stolen by few people in government.

These massive hike will definitely impact on economic activities negatively.

As you’re complaining of poor wages, your Employer could be contemplating on reducing the number of workers under their employment.

And we’re making excuses for them. Next will be health. FG will say they can’t find public hospitals again. And I wonder what they would fund aside from their luxurious lifestyle.

A president that moves with 60 cars on his convoy with 10 Presidential Jets that is more than enough to float a National carrier is telling you that is earning little above 30K to endure for a better tomorrow.
Well… The question is will you be alive to witness the better tomorrow with this level of economic hardship? Time will tell.

How do you guys manufacture stats like this?

Just yesterday, it made homepage here that we have 70M people living in extreme poverty, within 24hrs, you have increased it to 130M people.

https://www.nairaland.com/7732935/over-70m-nigerians-extremely-poor

Do you people get high with bad news?

Do you delight in spreading bad news even if they are lies?
Re: Fuel Subsidy Has Been Removed But My Salary Remain The Same by dododawa1: 12:37pm On Jun 20, 2023
GOD bless NIGERIA and NIGERIANS
Re: Fuel Subsidy Has Been Removed But My Salary Remain The Same by Tinubuderanged: 12:37pm On Jun 20, 2023
mukthar2000:
Op i feel ur pains , though All of us are facing the same thing is just a matter or patients and perseverance, JAGABAN was holding serious meeting to balance everything soon
why the rush in removing the subsidy even when Buhari plan to remove it in July?
"RENEWED SURFER "

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fuel Subsidy Has Been Removed But My Salary Remain The Same by Starboytwo(m): 12:40pm On Jun 20, 2023
Flets:

I guess you and your household are immune to these policies possibly cos you aint resident in Nigeria
we are not immune, we are all here. I’m not suffering, I can’t suffer.

I use to carry keke (drop) to anywhere I’m going, it’s #500. As expected, my guy say now #700- 800. Now I walk small reach junction then carry normal keke, I spend now only 2h. And walk more. Still no suffering, only adjustments.
Re: Fuel Subsidy Has Been Removed But My Salary Remain The Same by tonytony208(m): 12:45pm On Jun 20, 2023
obembet:

Subsidy hasn't start but fuel is 515/liter.

You mean its price will go higher than this in July?

And your brain told you that is a good development?

When the chips are down, tribalism and religion bigotry won't save you

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fuel Subsidy Has Been Removed But My Salary Remain The Same by Starboytwo(m): 12:45pm On Jun 20, 2023
Angelfrost:

Please, just keep silent if you have nothing meaningful to counter truth with!

That "speak for your family alone" nonsense should stop abeg!!!

Where is the lie in what he said?!! Is it only his family that are suffering today?!!

I know most of you Nigerians love to suffer and smile at your elected leaders, but Hardship has no friend!

Get this into your thick skull!
you are an irredeemable obidients.

So for instance, if your lord and savior obi enters, what would he have done different. Even your lord said he will remove subsidy. So why are you crying again

If you are suffering, I’m sorry God go help you, I have already adjusted and I will not suffer.

This country will be great, it will be a little hard at first, but we will adjust. Stop wishing Ill on this country cuz your personal savior lost.
Re: Fuel Subsidy Has Been Removed But My Salary Remain The Same by lastmessenger: 12:45pm On Jun 20, 2023
Flets:
1. 7.5% VAT on diesel
2. Fuel subsidy removed
3. Electricity tariff hiked
4. University tuition increased to 400K+
5. Naira devalued
6. Same old politicians lined up to continue the looting

Give it 6 months and Nigerians will feel the real and stinging impact of these policies. At that time, ethnicity and religion cannot save you.
they said Igbo people will suffer most. I stand akimbo and watch how they will buy things cheaper than Igbo people.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fuel Subsidy Has Been Removed But My Salary Remain The Same by eagleonearth(m): 12:46pm On Jun 20, 2023
Lemos14:

Batists are always celebrating what they dont know...I've never seen a set of people so ignorant and not ashamed to show it.
they will feel the pain more no worries. Shebi all of us are in this together till tribunal is over?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fuel Subsidy Has Been Removed But My Salary Remain The Same by coputa(m): 12:46pm On Jun 20, 2023
Nigeria leaders are making life unbearable for the masses.Other saner climes subsidised essential services to cussion the burden on her citizenry but Nigeria leaders enjoy seeing the masses suffering.In Nigeria, everyone for himself, hence curruption will be difficult to tame.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fuel Subsidy Has Been Removed But My Salary Remain The Same by Lomprico2: 12:46pm On Jun 20, 2023
Everybody go collet! grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fuel Subsidy Has Been Removed But My Salary Remain The Same by Flets: 12:50pm On Jun 20, 2023
Godwin4444:
how Will peter obi government b any better?

Anybody who told you that the only way to a better Nigeria is to further impoverish Nigerians is an enemy of the Nigerian people.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fuel Subsidy Has Been Removed But My Salary Remain The Same by Ashawoman82: 12:50pm On Jun 20, 2023
ezechi242:
Who told you this lie...well maybe its only in the east that salary still remains the same ....here in ogun, ekiti, some parts of lagos, osun, and ondo state and all over the north, we have been enjoying 100℅ increments and free rides to and from work.

Plus free fuel and gas to power our I better pass my neighbor and cook our corn.

Igbo people una eye go clear..
😁
Re: Fuel Subsidy Has Been Removed But My Salary Remain The Same by onyxo76(m): 12:52pm On Jun 20, 2023
drive kids to school ,leave car at the school, take bike to work 300 naira, take bike back to their school by 4 ,300 naira, pick up the kids ,drive for 2 mins to get home...i cannot come and die

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fuel Subsidy Has Been Removed But My Salary Remain The Same by Godwin4444: 12:53pm On Jun 20, 2023
Flets:

Anybody who told you that the only way to a better Nigeria is to further impoverish Nigerians is an enemy of the Nigerian people.
how is he impoverishing Nigeria?

Even when u can see those small neighboring countries feeling d heat

Meaning we should continue subsidizing fuel so others can enjoy

I know your only pain is that it’s not obi that is doing it, if it was obi u will defend it to high heaven
Re: Fuel Subsidy Has Been Removed But My Salary Remain The Same by Angelfrost(m): 12:53pm On Jun 20, 2023
Starboytwo:
you are an irredeemable obidients.

So for instance, if your lord and savior obi enters, what would he have done different. Even your lord said he will remove subsidy. So why are you crying again

If you are suffering, I’m sorry God go help you, I have already adjusted and I will not suffer.

This country will be great, it will be a little hard at first, but we will adjust. Stop wishing Ill on this country cuz your personal savior lost.

You are just insensitive, selfish and obtuse!

Of course it is always easy to call critics names!

Shey na only Obidients dey complain today??! Lol!

I have nothing against Subsidy removal! I have also supported a lot of policies from Tinubu so far!

However, this doesn't mean I will go as far as trying to write off people's pains or belittle the sufferings of others. That's wrong!!!

That you can easily adjust doesn't mean it's the same for everyone else! Or that it will be as easy or simple for many others!

A lot of these suffering men have families! Wives and kids who must be taken care of! Should they kill or sell their kids?!!!

Many have already been adjusting since Buhari... Most were already beyond their limit before Tinubu took over! What else do you want them to do?!!

If you can't feel the pain of others, then keep silent!!!

4 Likes

Re: Fuel Subsidy Has Been Removed But My Salary Remain The Same by FireUpNow(m): 12:53pm On Jun 20, 2023
obembet:

All na story. The policies of Tinubu will hit Nigerians hard like a rock

6 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

How To Answer 18 Common Interview Questions / Why Do 2.2 Graduates Smartly Omit Their Grades On Their Cvs / Should I Accept This Police Job?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.