Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,507 members, 7,816,215 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:48 AM

I Find It Hard To Keep Friends Please Help!!!! - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Find It Hard To Keep Friends Please Help!!!! (22850 Views)

When She Likes You But Still Playing Hard To Get / A Relationship With Two Friends: Please Advise / Ladies Is Playing Hard To Get Now Obsolete? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Find It Hard To Keep Friends Please Help!!!! by Vegasss: 2:44pm On Jun 24, 2023
[The fact that you took out time to understand your younger bro shows that you're an empathetic fellow. I wish my elder brothers understood me the same way. Please always be there for him, he really needs you even when it seems he doesn't.

I am your younger bro and your younger bro is me.

author=hardon1 post=124006068]Poster is a stark introvert
My younger bro have that personality... It has pros cons though

Cons
1. They love to do things on thier own and fins it difficult to ask for help. But as humans we all need help at one time or the other

2. You won't know if they are in difficulty unless you ask. If an introvert tells you he/she is having backache, don't take it lightly, just know that the back is finished cos they don't complain easily

3. Their reserve nature is taken as pride: if an introvert didn't greet you in the morning, don't take it to heart because it doesn't mean they don't wish you well. Just don't just feel like saying good morning. If u keep them malice cause of that, na u go tire

4. Some of them have anger issues

Pros
1. They don't promise and fail: whey they promise you something, be rest assured they will do it. If them dey owe u and promise to pay certain date, they will certainly do it to avoid too much talk. They hate too much talk. If it's a gift they promise, don't disturb them too much . They will fulfill.

Likewise if you hurt them and they promise to deal with you. They will fulfill it too whether tomorrow or 10 yrs time

2. Like someone said here, they hardly have friends. But when they do, they go all out to support thier friends

3. They are masters of surprise: if you have and introverted bf or gf. Dem go surprise u tire

[/quote]

2 Likes

Re: I Find It Hard To Keep Friends Please Help!!!! by superintendents(m): 2:46pm On Jun 24, 2023
Thewesterner:
Not always true...I was raised in a ghetto... Went to a public primary, secondary and university... My parents didn't cage me but I still don't know how to keep friend/friends
forget about that guy,introvert is not by been caged at home right from childhood...

it's naturally...

3 Likes

Re: I Find It Hard To Keep Friends Please Help!!!! by reiddecuti: 2:47pm On Jun 24, 2023
labake1:

I am like that, life of an introvert wink
The only friends I have, are my parents and siblings
After reading all sort of books and I couldn't change, I accepted myself that way.
Besides its a peaceful life

I began reading books to change too, but couldn't. Thank God for the books, it helped me to know how to spot fake friends, masterminders and betrayals. Better an introvert than being an extrovert with fake friends everywhere.

Let's connect...
Re: I Find It Hard To Keep Friends Please Help!!!! by CJStarz: 2:48pm On Jun 24, 2023
There you are... have pets like dogs and parrots. They're more faithful than most humans. I pray you find a life partner who will understand you.

SeriouslySense:
seriously, what i may say may sound funny, but its true for me, having pets, helps me. They are like persons to me.

Re: I Find It Hard To Keep Friends Please Help!!!! by chukkystar(m): 2:49pm On Jun 24, 2023
You are an Introvert, there is nothing wrong with U. Learn to know more about Yourself and try as much as possible to help who You can without harming Yourself
Re: I Find It Hard To Keep Friends Please Help!!!! by LeyeWrites: 2:49pm On Jun 24, 2023
labake1:

I am like that, life of an introvert wink
The only friends I have, are my parents and siblings
After reading all sort of books and I couldn't change, I accepted myself that way.
Besides its a peaceful life
There's nothing peaceful about having issues with everyone.

Being an introvert don't make you have issues with everyone.
Re: I Find It Hard To Keep Friends Please Help!!!! by Sholmakem(f): 2:50pm On Jun 24, 2023
I thought it's only me o , My social life is so poor .
I only make friends online, I've not attended up to five parties in my whole life .
My neighbors Always greet me welcome sister, how was your journey anytime we see .

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Find It Hard To Keep Friends Please Help!!!! by labake1(f): 2:51pm On Jun 24, 2023
reiddecuti:

I began reading books to change too, but couldn't. Thank God for the books, it helped me to know how to spot fake friends, masterminders and betrayals. Better an introvert than being an extrovert with fake friends everywhere.

Let's connect...

Okay
Re: I Find It Hard To Keep Friends Please Help!!!! by labake1(f): 2:52pm On Jun 24, 2023
UnusualEmissary:

Well, there are downsides too grin But of course, there's joy

So you live alone too?

I live with my Parents
Re: I Find It Hard To Keep Friends Please Help!!!! by SeriouslySense(m): 2:53pm On Jun 24, 2023
smiley smiley. What i am saying is that, i dont really need friends, when people are fake, and animals also make me happy.

In Nigeria, people want friends because of poverty, and they want people that can help them when they are in need, which is wise. They also have the mentality of give me, give me.

But i receive encouragement from animals, like they are also good friends. With a good animal, i dont need support from friends, when i can receive support from animals without saying a word. that's just me.

But, i also made good human friends, and i realized, good friends are important. Its really character that counts not amount of friends. smiley smiley

Friendship is about calculations, especially in Nigeria, that was why i associated friends with parasites, know this and have peace smiley smiley

The reality is that people play with other people to get something, is no longer natural like before, and why should i be a pawn in other peoples games.

seriously if not for poverty, i will stay far from every hooman, but we have to act like people are sane. grin grin

CJStarz:
There you are... have pets like dogs and parrots. They're more faithful than most humans. I pray you find a life partner who will understand you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Find It Hard To Keep Friends Please Help!!!! by labake1(f): 2:53pm On Jun 24, 2023
OloyeVIII:

Yeah! Rumour Has It..

I have seen the gossip in you 😃
Re: I Find It Hard To Keep Friends Please Help!!!! by OloyeVIII: 2:55pm On Jun 24, 2023
labake1:

I have seen the gossip in you
No love! you ain't seeing nada.
Re: I Find It Hard To Keep Friends Please Help!!!! by labake1(f): 2:56pm On Jun 24, 2023
Nahunger:

We need to start a relationship cause I see me in you lol, sorry it's coming strong but I make sure I got everything to be in my room...

Routine is Work-Home and a bit of market for fresh vigies (groceries in general)

That's the life. If I am outside, I will be in hurry to go home

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Find It Hard To Keep Friends Please Help!!!! by ChengHun(m): 2:56pm On Jun 24, 2023
Accept yourself the way you are. Nothing bad in not having friends. Just be good and don't be proud.
Re: I Find It Hard To Keep Friends Please Help!!!! by labake1(f): 2:57pm On Jun 24, 2023
OloyeVIII:

No love! you ain't seeing nada.

You can't tell, I can only tell you
Re: I Find It Hard To Keep Friends Please Help!!!! by MrBroke(m): 3:01pm On Jun 24, 2023
Nigga you should be happy. Less friends less problems. I gat people i interact with that i'm acquainted to but i gat zero friends. As people we should stop looking for friends make families not friends. Friends are for children
Re: I Find It Hard To Keep Friends Please Help!!!! by OloyeVIII: 3:04pm On Jun 24, 2023
labake1:

You can't tell, I can only tell you
So like Bobby V.. Tell Me!
Re: I Find It Hard To Keep Friends Please Help!!!! by Myer(m): 3:05pm On Jun 24, 2023
Ronaldo723:
I find it so extremely difficult to keep friends before you say Jack we have gotten issues don't know what's wrong with me

I can stay in the house for a week without my neighbors knowing I'm around

Please I need help my social lifestyle is dead
It's a blessing not to keep many friends. Many friends means many influences- mostly negative.
But it's not good not to have any friend.

It might help if you gave your age or range.

There's time and season for everything in life;
There's a time you will need to learn to love yourself.
There's a time you will need to learn to love others.

It is when you gain mastery of these that you can learn to love others as you love yourself.

It is important however to first, learn to love God.
God will teach you how to love Him, love yourself and you neighbour.

Every season is a blessing when you understand the season you're in.
Introvert or extrovert should simply be different phases, I believe we are meant to be ambiverts.

Please see God as your first in every thing and truly life starts making sense to you. He created you, no one else can explain you to you better than your Creator/Father.

Know this and be blessed.
Proverbs 18:24
One who has unreliable friends soon comes to ruin, but there is a friend who sticks closer than a brother.

3 Likes

Re: I Find It Hard To Keep Friends Please Help!!!! by Nahunger(m): 3:05pm On Jun 24, 2023
labake1:

That's the life. If I am outside, I will be in hurry to go home

Yea, we share the same mindset, I don't put energy into making friends, cause literally most of my life is in the internet, trust me I do know how to chit chat and all that but my circle is terribly small lol
Re: I Find It Hard To Keep Friends Please Help!!!! by Dshocker(m): 3:08pm On Jun 24, 2023
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar
You Just like me
Especially now that there so many fake people trying to come close as friends...but one annoying thing about me if you can break my wall as a boy or girl and become my friend then you are going to enjoy me cause I willl move mountains for you...some of my very few niggars can attest to that in Benin city

Ogbeni op probably have gadgets indoors also

For me I can sit in front of this table for days without knowing

Especially if alcohol and weed is also available

I see EFCC handing you over to Interpol.... This i have seen.

1 Like

Re: I Find It Hard To Keep Friends Please Help!!!! by SeriouslySense(m): 3:10pm On Jun 24, 2023
Is like you dont know the vast opportunities that are existing, just by sitting. This i have seen.

Maybe is the weed part that makes it suspicious.
Dshocker:

I see EFCC handing you over to Interpol.... This i have seen.
Re: I Find It Hard To Keep Friends Please Help!!!! by oldbende: 3:11pm On Jun 24, 2023
9jvirgin:
You're not alone. I have lived in Indianapolis for 7 years, all the people I have as friends are people I encouraged to move to Indiana. As soon as they get their greencard they quickly detach from me. As I speak I do not have ONE friend in the whole city. Some friends just need your help, they don't need you. Stay calm. When you're gloriously blessed, they keep coming back. Thank God.

I thank God I read this because I was thinking I'm under a spell or something. I always help people but once they get what they want you don't see them again. I love in Jersey with no single friend only my wife and kids after 15 years in this country.

3 Likes

Re: I Find It Hard To Keep Friends Please Help!!!! by Wellington123: 3:11pm On Jun 24, 2023
[quote author=Ronaldo723 post=124004439]I find it so extremely difficult to keep friends before you say Jack we have gotten issues don't know what's wrong with me

If u are a loyal n faithful person, inbox ya digits let’s be cool friends
Re: I Find It Hard To Keep Friends Please Help!!!! by Barigaboy(m): 3:13pm On Jun 24, 2023
What type of friends are you hoping to keep.If it's that they are avoiding you them work on your limitations. Friends keeping can be distractive

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Find It Hard To Keep Friends Please Help!!!! by peacefulhome(f): 3:16pm On Jun 24, 2023
dmgr:

You just finished describing me
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: I Find It Hard To Keep Friends Please Help!!!! by SeriouslySense(m): 3:17pm On Jun 24, 2023
Not in all cases, but i can understand its context.
Barigaboy:
What type of friends are you hoping to keep.If it's that they are avoiding you them work on your limitations. Friends keeping can be distractive
Re: I Find It Hard To Keep Friends Please Help!!!! by 9jvirgin(m): 3:19pm On Jun 24, 2023
myk2mic:

Just out of curiosity, is it easier to work as an undocumented immigrant and easy to quickly get ur papers in Indianapolis.

Yes!
Re: I Find It Hard To Keep Friends Please Help!!!! by olumided: 3:22pm On Jun 24, 2023
Baba onigbo. Do not allow NDLEA pana Igbo loju e.

Stop smoking weed and keep a good friend but not niggars.

I don't keep friend either.

slawomir:
Damnnn niggar
You Just like me
Especially now that there so many fake people trying to come close as friends...but one annoying thing about me if you can break my wall as a boy or girl and become my friend then you are going to enjoy me cause I willl move mountains for you...some of my very few niggars can attest to that in Benin city

Ogbeni op probably have gadgets indoors also

For me I can sit in front of this table for days without knowing

Especially if alcohol and weed is also available
Re: I Find It Hard To Keep Friends Please Help!!!! by iLoveYouToo(m): 3:25pm On Jun 24, 2023
Ronaldo723:
I find it so extremely difficult to keep friends before you say Jack we have gotten issues don't know what's wrong with me

Let’s be friends
Re: I Find It Hard To Keep Friends Please Help!!!! by OffAir(m): 3:26pm On Jun 24, 2023
You right bro. You never really sure if the other party is on the same wave length as you are. Better not to force things. Kindly reply to my email, best regards .
Re: I Find It Hard To Keep Friends Please Help!!!! by Enemyofpeace: 3:26pm On Jun 24, 2023
Fok all friends. Who needs friends when I have Jesus
Re: I Find It Hard To Keep Friends Please Help!!!! by SeriouslySense(m): 3:27pm On Jun 24, 2023
he needs to know the issues and work on it. grin grin, friends today, fighting tomorrow. too much familiarity breeds contempt.

Famous examples of how black people cohabit, i.e Chicago Okay grin grin. Where they shot themselves and after joining gangs. Cultism is famous in some universities of Nigeria, the values of the Nigerian youth is to attain power to oppress others, or maybe to feel powerful.

Famous quotes of their values.

1) Do you know who i am
2) I believe in ritual killings.
3) Ladies pants brings money.
4) Its spiritual grin grin grin

My dear sai gobe grin grin

iLoveYouToo:

Let’s be friends

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

How To Overcome The Pains Of Distance Relationships / What Do You Still Like About Your Ex? / What Do I Do, My Best Friend Wants Me To Sleep With Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 122
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.