Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,651 members, 7,816,670 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:51 PM

I Find It Hard To Keep Friends Please Help!!!! - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Find It Hard To Keep Friends Please Help!!!! (22860 Views)

When She Likes You But Still Playing Hard To Get / A Relationship With Two Friends: Please Advise / Ladies Is Playing Hard To Get Now Obsolete? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Find It Hard To Keep Friends Please Help!!!! by Fapemz: 9:13am On Jun 25, 2023
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar
You Just like me
Especially now that there so many fake people trying to come close as friends...but one annoying thing about me if you can break my wall as a boy or girl and become my friend then you are going to enjoy me cause I willl move mountains for you...some of my very few niggars can attest to that in Benin city

Ogbeni op probably have gadgets indoors also

For me I can sit in front of this table for days without knowing

Especially if alcohol and weed is also available

Boss I sell powerbank for laptop with warranty, holla @ me should you need one ; recommend me to folks too! Thanks in advance!

My recommendation is for introverts who want a change to join responsible social groups like Volunteers, Choir, hike groups, Sport/Exercise/ Gym, Drama, Cycling e.t.c. Most introvert are too gifted to be hiding behind their doors. A good way to start is to have a 6 months plan of constantly pushing yourself out there.
Re: I Find It Hard To Keep Friends Please Help!!!! by Niccoloimhotep: 9:19am On Jun 25, 2023
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar
You Just like me
Especially now that there so many fake people trying to come close as friends...but one annoying thing about me if you can break my wall as a boy or girl and become my friend then you are going to enjoy me cause I willl move mountains for you...some of my very few niggars can attest to that in Benin city

where is your white Nokia torchlight signatory phone?
I don’t think this picture credit goes to you 🥺

Damn niggar is no longer damning 😭😭😭
Re: I Find It Hard To Keep Friends Please Help!!!! by eagleonearth(m): 10:45am On Jun 25, 2023
lovebird65:
I want to be like you!!!! I'm Just opposite of you and it has caused me alot negatively
being too social comes with a huge cost. Not all that laugh with you will stay with you in the event of an emergency infact 98% will flee you.
Re: I Find It Hard To Keep Friends Please Help!!!! by Ibrahim505(m): 10:45am On Jun 25, 2023
You ain't alone; I can spend a year analysing your negative attitude towards me. I either distanced myself from you or cut you off completely
Re: I Find It Hard To Keep Friends Please Help!!!! by eagleonearth(m): 12:14pm On Jun 25, 2023
tundebasic:
I've come to realise that christianity will make people become introverts. You can't drink, can't smoke, can't do all the things that make people socialites....
is it only by drinking and smoking (slowly killing yourself) that people become sociable??
Re: I Find It Hard To Keep Friends Please Help!!!! by Sholmakem(f): 12:26pm On Jun 25, 2023
Albertone:

You're trying with what I'm seeing on your picture o.
I'm pitying you because it looks like it will be inconveniencing you.
what do you see there? 😃 You don't judge a book by the cover.
Re: I Find It Hard To Keep Friends Please Help!!!! by labake1(f): 1:39pm On Jun 25, 2023
jarmy:
I can be your friend

Alright
Re: I Find It Hard To Keep Friends Please Help!!!! by Asswipemod: 1:48pm On Jun 25, 2023
DatNiggaDaz:
Emilokan disillusionist you don Land dey form tough creature. Coward. grin grin

Ntooooooorr!🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪😛😛😛😛
Re: I Find It Hard To Keep Friends Please Help!!!! by DatNiggaDaz: 1:50pm On Jun 25, 2023
Asswipemod:

Ntooooooorr!🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪😛😛😛😛
Coward. grin grin

Re: I Find It Hard To Keep Friends Please Help!!!! by Asswipemod: 2:13pm On Jun 25, 2023
DatNiggaDaz:
Coward. grin grin

😆😆😆😆😆
Re: I Find It Hard To Keep Friends Please Help!!!! by harmargedon: 2:13pm On Jun 25, 2023
Ronaldo723:
I find it so extremely difficult to keep friends before you say Jack we have gotten issues don't know what's wrong with me

I can stay in the house for a week without my neighbors knowing I'm around

Please I need help my social lifestyle is dead
better for you.
Re: I Find It Hard To Keep Friends Please Help!!!! by harmargedon: 2:15pm On Jun 25, 2023
Emperormartin:
You lacked social exposure when you were growing.

You parents caged you and consigned you to themselves and Your siblings thinking they were doing you good but they've finally destroyed your social life.

It's not your fault but your parents fault

You just have to live with it and then fathom a way to train up your next generation
ever heard about introverts angry angry undecided undecided lipsrsealed
Re: I Find It Hard To Keep Friends Please Help!!!! by DatNiggaDaz: 2:22pm On Jun 25, 2023
Asswipemod:

😆😆😆😆😆
Just continue showing that teeth in front of a real nigga. Any phim you go cry go meet Mods, na promise grin grin

Coward

Re: I Find It Hard To Keep Friends Please Help!!!! by Fairview1: 3:34pm On Jun 25, 2023
Ronaldo723:
I find it so extremely difficult to keep friends before you say Jack we have gotten issues don't know what's wrong with me

I can stay in the house for a week without my neighbors knowing I'm around

Please I need help my social lifestyle is dead

Are you a male or female?
Re: I Find It Hard To Keep Friends Please Help!!!! by tundebasic(m): 5:18pm On Jun 25, 2023
eagleonearth:
is it only by drinking and smoking (slowly killing yourself) that people become sociable??
Can you recommend other ways that people can become more sociable? You can drop some suggestions.
Re: I Find It Hard To Keep Friends Please Help!!!! by eddyosas12(m): 6:17pm On Jun 25, 2023
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar
You Just like me

same here can we be friends i live in benin city were are you in town
Re: I Find It Hard To Keep Friends Please Help!!!! by Philosopher1979: 7:55pm On Jun 25, 2023
Emperormartin:
You lacked social exposure when you were growing.

You parents caged you and consigned you to themselves and Your siblings thinking they were doing you good but they've finally destroyed your social life.

It's not your fault but your parents fault

You just have to live with it and then fathom a way to train up your next generation

6 months of counselling can silve this kjnd of issue. Just teach the person how to be friendly.
The problem we have is that in Nigeria basic counselling to solve simple behavioural problems is something we are not familiar with. We lack exposure to many things in this country.
A good psychologist can silve this problem jn y months but jn Nigeria with the level of ignorance we have we think it cannot be solved
Re: I Find It Hard To Keep Friends Please Help!!!! by Winnerrrr(m): 8:13pm On Jun 25, 2023
Go and do some winner shit, you lack action in your life that's why you feel like this.

Start a company.

Lift weights.

Go to a neighboring state and explore for a week.

Go talk to some fine chicks.

When you do any of this, you'll build your self esteem and that will make you more confident and assertive in public which in turn will attract people towards you.

I cut off all my friends this year to focus on my goals, friends are not the problem, you are.

1 Like

Re: I Find It Hard To Keep Friends Please Help!!!! by shedo2012(m): 8:44pm On Jun 25, 2023
Trust no man despite all odd but all you just needed mostly is fear of God, be truthfully and always keep your words straightforward like HB pencil.
Re: I Find It Hard To Keep Friends Please Help!!!! by eddyosas12(m): 8:57pm On Jun 25, 2023
superintendents:
funny thing about been introvert is...

(you can't change yourself),that's nature...

force yourself,in fact you are coming back strong been introvert again and again...

grin
I don tire for myself I don try to change
Re: I Find It Hard To Keep Friends Please Help!!!! by eddyosas12(m): 9:19pm On Jun 25, 2023
Winnerrrr:
Go and do some winner shit, you lack action in your life that's why you feel like this.

Start a company.

Lift weights.

Go to a neighboring state and explore for a week.

Go talk to some fine chicks.

When you do any of this, you'll build your self esteem and that will make you more confident and assertive in public which in turn will attract people towards you.

I cut off all my friends this year to focus on my goals, friends are not the problem, you are.
I'm really the problem you are right I just want to keep myself busy with something good
Re: I Find It Hard To Keep Friends Please Help!!!! by eddyosas12(m): 9:30pm On Jun 25, 2023
I want to connect with you too bro
reiddecuti:

I began reading books to change too, but couldn't. Thank God for the books, it helped me to know how to spot fake friends, masterminders and betrayals. Better an introvert than being an extrovert with fake friends everywhere.

Let's connect...
Re: I Find It Hard To Keep Friends Please Help!!!! by Lady97: 9:36pm On Jun 25, 2023
Hello people
I want to create a circle of friends…What am I saying more than friends but family…Family that have each other’s back, a family that show genuine love, affection, care, support. I know most of us crave for such. Most of us have been hurt by people will love and care about. Some of us are looking for closure…we need someone to talk to… A circle of like minds.
Trust me Guys, I have a strong feeling that we can achieve this.
If you are judgmental please you aren’t needed
If you aren’t a born again Christian please don’t come close

We will be doing a lot :
Movie Night
Games
Talk show
Heart to heart talk
Hangout etc

So if you are interested you can reach me on WhatsApp via 07047991156 / 07065616074
Re: I Find It Hard To Keep Friends Please Help!!!! by eddyosas12(m): 10:04pm On Jun 25, 2023
[quote author=Wellington123 post=124007288][/quote]were are you located
Re: I Find It Hard To Keep Friends Please Help!!!! by eddyosas12(m): 10:08pm On Jun 25, 2023
SeriouslySense:
he needs to know the issues and work on it. grin grin, friends today, fighting tomorrow. too much familiarity breeds contempt.

Famous examples of how black people cohabit, i.e Chicago Okay grin grin. Where they shot themselves and after joining gangs. Cultism is famous in some universities of Nigeria, the values of the Nigerian youth is to attain power to oppress others, or maybe to feel powerful.

Famous quotes of their values.

1) Do you know who i am
2) I believe in ritual killings.
3) Ladies pants brings money.
4) Its spiritual grin grin grin

My dear sai gobe grin grin

let be friends bro
Re: I Find It Hard To Keep Friends Please Help!!!! by Oluwadarasimi19(m): 10:59am On Jun 26, 2023
Ynix:

At this point of technological advancement you don't need friends so much, now you can have online pals with whom you can meet periodically
That is even worse. It's depressing.
Re: I Find It Hard To Keep Friends Please Help!!!! by dharamanil(m): 11:07am On Jun 26, 2023
People who can't keep friends are either lacking emotional maturity or they have trust issues. Ohhhh that bad manners too. People just free you
Re: I Find It Hard To Keep Friends Please Help!!!! by Ynix(m): 11:14am On Jun 26, 2023
Oluwadarasimi19:

That is even worse. It's depressing.
okay
Re: I Find It Hard To Keep Friends Please Help!!!! by Oluwadarasimi19(m): 11:38am On Jun 26, 2023
Lady97:
Hello people
I want to create a circle of friends…What am I saying more than friends but family…Family that have each other’s back, a family that show genuine love, affection, care, support. I know most of us crave for such. Most of us have been hurt by people will love and care about. Some of us are looking for closure…we need someone to talk to… A circle of like minds.
Trust me Guys, I have a strong feeling that we can achieve this.
If you are judgmental please you aren’t needed
If you aren’t a born again Christian please don’t come close

We will be doing a lot :
Movie Night
Games
Talk show
Heart to heart talk
Hangout etc

So if you are interested you can reach me on WhatsApp via 07047991156 / 07065616074
Is it physical or virtual?
Re: I Find It Hard To Keep Friends Please Help!!!! by reiddecuti: 3:17pm On Jun 27, 2023
eddyosas12:
I want to connect with you too bro
How can I reach you? Any contact?

How's your day going?
Re: I Find It Hard To Keep Friends Please Help!!!! by reiddecuti: 3:18pm On Jun 27, 2023
labake1:

Okay

How's your day going?

How can I reach you? Any contact?
Re: I Find It Hard To Keep Friends Please Help!!!! by Albertone(m): 3:59pm On Jun 27, 2023
Sholmakem:
what do you see there? 😃 You don't judge a book by the cover.

Don't know what you mean by the emboldened tho. Or you mean they are not as large as they look?

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

What Do I Do, My Best Friend Wants Me To Sleep With Her / . / Can Guys Ever Be Faithful?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.