Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,563 members, 7,816,374 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:22 AM

I Find It Hard To Keep Friends Please Help!!!! - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Find It Hard To Keep Friends Please Help!!!! (22852 Views)

When She Likes You But Still Playing Hard To Get / A Relationship With Two Friends: Please Advise / Ladies Is Playing Hard To Get Now Obsolete? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Find It Hard To Keep Friends Please Help!!!! by OloyeVIII: 1:44pm On Jun 24, 2023
labake1:

I am interested but I haven't met the one.
I based in Benin City

You still looking for "The One"! that movie be old girl... Jet Li's gotta be jetlagged by now..
Re: I Find It Hard To Keep Friends Please Help!!!! by Laple0541(m): 1:44pm On Jun 24, 2023
Any friend you find it hard to keep you don’t deserve such fellow as a friend. Just be yourself, you will maintain real friends when you come across them.

4 Likes

Re: I Find It Hard To Keep Friends Please Help!!!! by King3urna(m): 1:44pm On Jun 24, 2023
I find it more harder
Re: I Find It Hard To Keep Friends Please Help!!!! by labake1(f): 1:44pm On Jun 24, 2023
UnusualEmissary:

Okay. I'm introvert too and share some similarities with you based on ur details. Like I don't have friends too. I even live alone. And I'm based in Ilorin.

Nice to meet you. smiley

That's nice, there is joy in being alone. I wonder how my marriage life will be, I am even praying for a calm man because I can't deal with a talkative.

6 Likes

Re: I Find It Hard To Keep Friends Please Help!!!! by underpinna: 1:44pm On Jun 24, 2023
labake1:

I am like that, life of an introvert wink
The only friends I have, are my parents and siblings
After reading all sort of books and I couldn't change, I accepted myself that way.
Besides its a peaceful life

My only issue is that I don't have a girl friend if not, I like the introvert way of life.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Find It Hard To Keep Friends Please Help!!!! by OloyeVIII: 1:45pm On Jun 24, 2023
labake1:

Na amebo dey make you force me talk cheesy
What season of Gossip Girl are we on?
Re: I Find It Hard To Keep Friends Please Help!!!! by peacefulhome(f): 1:45pm On Jun 24, 2023
Ronaldo723:
I find it so extremely difficult to keep friends before you say Jack we have gotten issues don't know what's wrong with me

I can stay in the house for a week without my neighbors knowing I'm around

Please I need help my social lifestyle is dead

This is me. I have accepted how God created me and am not ashamed to say it. Don't force your self. Just in my own case, quarrel or fight is not involved , all I knew is that . The connection is not longer there after some time. So gradually, I disconnect from them . And before you say Jesus is lord, I forget anything that has to do with each person involved.

cheesy cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: I Find It Hard To Keep Friends Please Help!!!! by labake1(f): 1:46pm On Jun 24, 2023
underpinna:

My only issue is that I don't have a girl friend if not, I like the introvert way of life.

No rush because there is always a somebody for everybody.
Single life is good
Re: I Find It Hard To Keep Friends Please Help!!!! by cowmanager2000: 1:46pm On Jun 24, 2023
Its not a must to have friends by the way;
What's d essence of having friends if it will lead to a 'ruin and if you must have, its by choice not by force .. it must be tailored towards a 'goal' acquittance is ok and that might be enough.
Otherwise; live sooo [personal opinion not good enough by the way]

2 Likes

Re: I Find It Hard To Keep Friends Please Help!!!! by EMMARNUEL: 1:47pm On Jun 24, 2023
Ronaldo723:
I find it so extremely difficult to keep friends before you say Jack we have gotten issues don't know what's wrong with me

Oga stop stressing yourself over nothing. Nothing is wrong with you, i am exactly like that, i find it very hard to even make friends, talk more of keeping them and i can also stay indoors for days alone, i am a fullstack introverted person and i see nothing wrong with it, it helps me stay out of trouble and stupid familiarities.. I love my life this way. So don't stress, you are very okay, not everyone were meant to be all outdoor and socially active.. Our type is rare and unique.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Find It Hard To Keep Friends Please Help!!!! by Grateful123: 1:47pm On Jun 24, 2023
[quote author=Emperormartin post=124004632]You lacked social exposure when you were growing.

You parents caged you and consigned you to themselves and Your siblings thinking they were doing you good but they've finally destroyed your social life.

It's not your fault but your parents fault

You just have to live with it and then fathom a way to train up your ne
xt generation [/quote

You don't have many likes but you have just given a clear hints to his problem

1 Like

Re: I Find It Hard To Keep Friends Please Help!!!! by labake1(f): 1:47pm On Jun 24, 2023
OloyeVIII:

What season of Gossip Girl are we on?

We just exceeded season 20
Guys shouldn't be gossiping
Re: I Find It Hard To Keep Friends Please Help!!!! by FavouredBiano(m): 1:48pm On Jun 24, 2023
Emperormartin:
You lacked social exposure when you were growing.

You parents caged you and consigned you to themselves and Your siblings thinking they were doing you good but they've finally destroyed your social life.

You just have to live with it and then fathom a way to train up your next generation

And how did you come to this very hasty and insulting conclusion? The way people talk as if they know all that goes on in another person's life, is quite baffling.

It is not a must that we should have an opinion on everything posted on the internet. If you don't have anything meaningful to say, stay calm.

2 Likes

Re: I Find It Hard To Keep Friends Please Help!!!! by Horlardorjah(m): 1:48pm On Jun 24, 2023
Ralph117:
Everyone saying you don’t need friend I heard something from a successful man he said “relationship is the currency of life”, you don’t need many people you only need quality people you also work towards that.

Exactly, we need friends. We just need the quality ones and in small number/fraction.
In my career path, u get projects mostly based on connects n referrals. I withdrew into my shell at some point and it had its own effect on my career so I'm set to bust up places now

4 Likes

Re: I Find It Hard To Keep Friends Please Help!!!! by bizhop01: 1:49pm On Jun 24, 2023
What profit a man with 1000 friends that add no value in his life instead they reduced him along with pain
99% of Nigerians are hypocrite cool

3 Likes

Re: I Find It Hard To Keep Friends Please Help!!!! by OloyeVIII: 1:50pm On Jun 24, 2023
UnusualEmissary:

Okay. I'm introvert too and share some similarities with you based on ur details. Like I don't have friends too. I even live alone. And I'm based in Ilorin.

Nice to meet you. smiley

smiley grin ..ever thought of rowing a kayak in a sand dune?
Re: I Find It Hard To Keep Friends Please Help!!!! by HayB100(m): 1:50pm On Jun 24, 2023
Your social life aint dead bro, and nothing is wrong wit you, there are too many fake people for streets now, your just dey save yourself from harm and unnecessary drama. I be like you too, I live my indoor life 💯✌️

5 Likes

Re: I Find It Hard To Keep Friends Please Help!!!! by Whoknow: 1:51pm On Jun 24, 2023
Emperormartin:

You just have to live with it and then fathom a way to train up your next generation
That's is truth when you up with over protective parents that is bound to happen. Especially when you are introvert by nature it always good introvert grow up with freedom because naturally they are discipline enough on themselves.

4 Likes

Re: I Find It Hard To Keep Friends Please Help!!!! by Nobody: 1:51pm On Jun 24, 2023
Emperormartin:

This is an example of a lousy take.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Find It Hard To Keep Friends Please Help!!!! by OloyeVIII: 1:51pm On Jun 24, 2023
labake1:

We just exceeded season 20 Guys shouldn't be gossiping
Yeah! Rumour Has It..
Re: I Find It Hard To Keep Friends Please Help!!!! by Emperormartin(m): 1:56pm On Jun 24, 2023
FavouredBiano:

And how did you come to this very hasty and insulting conclusion? The way people talk as if they know all that goes on in another person's life, is quite baffling.

It is not a must that we should have an opinion on everything posted on the internet. If you don't have anything meaningful to say, stay calm.
It is that don't have anything meaningful to say as I've given the op a clear hint of his problem.

I even offered an advise to him at the end

I don't know why my comment is paining you this much

Are you the op

Or Are you equally losing ur friends on slightest provocation?
Re: I Find It Hard To Keep Friends Please Help!!!! by vickydevoka(m): 1:56pm On Jun 24, 2023
labake1:

I am like that, life of an introvert wink
The only friends I have, are my parents and siblings
After reading all sort of books and I couldn't change, I accepted myself that way.
Besides its a peaceful life
Me way keep all the friends but not achieve anything from them. I be like buhari now, I belong to everyone and I belong to no one

5 Likes

Re: I Find It Hard To Keep Friends Please Help!!!! by imohimoh12: 1:58pm On Jun 24, 2023
You are not alone

1 Like

Re: I Find It Hard To Keep Friends Please Help!!!! by Microwhy: 2:00pm On Jun 24, 2023
Life of introverts is sometimes funny and difficult. Aside my wife and kids who understand me and I can instruct them to get busy so that I can get my privacy but any other additional outsider is a trouble for me. I wish I can send my wife sister away. I'm extremely disoriented and disorganise.
They see me getting busy doing all sort of work from going and coming from work place to doing all sort of DIY but we introvert knows that reading research and thinking and staying quietly alone is our thing and not the too much physical engagements.
@OP you have to firstly and truly eithernyour introvert or not.
Secondly, you have to choose which side you want to belong i.e introvert that mingle which are always quiet and last to talk in most gathering.
Thirdly, you have to honestly ask yourself who's fault whenever things goes south with your friend. If you're always at fault, you have to work on your bad attitude.

4 Likes

Re: I Find It Hard To Keep Friends Please Help!!!! by myk2mic: 2:01pm On Jun 24, 2023
9jvirgin:
You're not alone. I have lived in Indianapolis for 7 years, all the people I have as friends are people I encouraged to move to Indiana. As soon as they get their greencard they quickly detach from me. As I speak I do not have ONE friend in the whole city. Some friends just need your help, they don't need you. Stay calm. When you're gloriously blessed, they keep coming back. Thank God.

Just out of curiosity, is it easier to work as an undocumented immigrant and easy to quickly get ur papers in Indianapolis.
Re: I Find It Hard To Keep Friends Please Help!!!! by Winterex: 2:01pm On Jun 24, 2023
find it so extremely difficult to keep friends before you say Jack we have gotten issues don't know what's wrong with me

Please I need help my social lifestyle is dead [/quote]

Be my friend whatapp me ....09156048990
Re: I Find It Hard To Keep Friends Please Help!!!! by Ynix(m): 2:03pm On Jun 24, 2023
9jvirgin:
You're not alone. I have lived in Indianapolis for 7 years, all the people I have as friends are people I encouraged to move to Indiana. As soon as they get their greencard they quickly detach from me. As I speak I do not have ONE friend in the whole city. Some friends just need your help, they don't need you. Stay calm. When you're gloriously blessed, they keep coming back. Thank God.
At this point of technological advancement you don't need friends so much, now you can have online pals with whom you can meet periodically
Re: I Find It Hard To Keep Friends Please Help!!!! by Nobody: 2:06pm On Jun 24, 2023
labake1:

That's nice, there is joy in being alone. I wonder how my marriage life will be, I am even praying for a calm man because I can't deal with a talkative.

Well, there are downsides too grin But of course, there's joy

So you live alone too?
Re: I Find It Hard To Keep Friends Please Help!!!! by dmgr(m): 2:07pm On Jun 24, 2023
Bullman:

You are not alone..
Sometimes I wonder who will attend my wedding ,
Probably people from my wife's family n her friends.
Even best man las las I go rent the guy.
Then again I have peace , I'm not rich
But I'm very far from broke.

😂😂😂
Your own case pass my own oo
At least me I get best man sha.

1 Like

Re: I Find It Hard To Keep Friends Please Help!!!! by NairaMaster1(m): 2:09pm On Jun 24, 2023
Ronaldo723:

Get a training on emotional intelligence. Try not to be a perfectionist. Admit your faults and be magnanimous.

1 Like

Re: I Find It Hard To Keep Friends Please Help!!!! by Mimiwems2(f): 2:09pm On Jun 24, 2023
Make Jesus your friend and you wont regret it
Also join healthy clubs, Christian programs for youth by Gbile Akanni.

I was like this. Even now where i am. I dont have friends yet but i try to make myself happy.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

What Do You Still Like About Your Ex? / What Do I Do, My Best Friend Wants Me To Sleep With Her / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.