Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,489 members, 7,830,464 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:50 PM

Newlywed Bride Advises Single Women To Avoid Men (Video) - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Newlywed Bride Advises Single Women To Avoid Men (Video) (47282 Views)

Love Isn’t Real; Any Man You Catch, Eat His Money!” – Bride Advises Ladies (vid) / Ladies Avoid Men That Wear This Type Of Shoes(photo) / 'Women Should Stop Getting Married' - Married Lady Advises Single Ladies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Newlywed Bride Advises Single Women To Avoid Men (Video) by OndoRaph(m): 7:06pm On Jun 25, 2023
Ibkrichie:

I think likewise jennyclay
Chop knockle bro.
Re: Newlywed Bride Advises Single Women To Avoid Men (Video) by SweetDipBenny(m): 7:09pm On Jun 25, 2023
Jennyclay:
Indeed men are white stainers, look at how banky W stained Adesua’s white despite having the perfect wedding. Shame!!!

But on a serious note, Nigerian men are wicked, evil and heartless. Honestly, I have nothing good to write about Nigerian men.

Nigerian men are randy, stingy, rape apologist, women beater, murderer etc. I can’t even list them all, the list is long sad

Just avoid them! Shikena!!
Who broke ur heart smiley
Re: Newlywed Bride Advises Single Women To Avoid Men (Video) by Beverlyjean(f): 7:13pm On Jun 25, 2023
Jennyclay:
Indeed men are white stainers, look at how banky W stained Adesua’s white despite having the perfect wedding. Shame!!!

But on a serious note, Nigerian men are wicked, evil and heartless. Honestly, I have nothing good to write about Nigerian men.

Nigerian men are randy, stingy, rape apologist, women beater, murderer etc. I can’t even list them all, the list is long sad

See how she use sarcasm to control u into destruction
Re: Newlywed Bride Advises Single Women To Avoid Men (Video) by sparko1(m): 7:14pm On Jun 25, 2023
Jennyclay:

Please avoid men, how hard is that, everyone should be by themselves.

If the men need sex, get an harlot, if the ladies need sex (we all know they don't) they should use vibrator.

That is not that difficult.
Re: Newlywed Bride Advises Single Women To Avoid Men (Video) by VTJN(m): 7:15pm On Jun 25, 2023
KingDash09:
Women go use you tire
i am not responsible for your poverty bro
Re: Newlywed Bride Advises Single Women To Avoid Men (Video) by KingDash09(m): 7:18pm On Jun 25, 2023
Bros... your entire money wey you get na my weekend flexing money be that
VTJN:
i am not responsible for your poverty bro
Re: Newlywed Bride Advises Single Women To Avoid Men (Video) by dinachi(m): 7:27pm On Jun 25, 2023
TMSMedia:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yYfp-aTcb6I

This is very ironic. She is actually mocking those women who says what she just said but I know that a lot of foolish girls will latch on to it but will start crying and regretting at the age of 40 years
Re: Newlywed Bride Advises Single Women To Avoid Men (Video) by Ibkrichie(m): 7:35pm On Jun 25, 2023
OndoRaph:
Chop knockle bro.

👊
Re: Newlywed Bride Advises Single Women To Avoid Men (Video) by Sureboyy(m): 7:36pm On Jun 25, 2023
VTJN:
Lol

An average Nigerian married women are miserable. Take a research on average married women with a promise to give them a backup, 80% are willing to leave their marriage. They aren't happy in their marriage if you care to know. They stay put because of finance, societal and their kids. Marital status doesn't determine happiness, misery, sad or whataview. You can be single and be happy. You can be married and be sad and miserable

An average Nigerian married women go through alot in the name of marriage

I feel you, your words still don't negate what I did say initially

A big chunk of women who are unmarried and past 40 are so miserable.... there's a sense of belonging, self worth and family values that comes with having a family as a woman...they may tend to be happy but majority are not.
I get your drift about married and unhappy which there is also inevitably but the same thing that keeps a married woman going in a marriage is almost the same thing an unmarried 40+ woman long for....let's be frank, there's no perfect marriage and those women in marriage who are hanging by a thread would prefer to keep being in marriage than to come out of it.... simply put, companion is something every woman long for together with security and even the richest woman in the world still want someone they can come back to after work.

Notice also why if a woman want to run for a high position like presidency , it's always imperative to show the idea of your husband backing you even though they may be chaos in the home...have you seen under any Democratic government whereby a female president gets sworn in without having a man by her side that she can tell the world is her spouse?
Lol
Re: Newlywed Bride Advises Single Women To Avoid Men (Video) by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 7:39pm On Jun 25, 2023
OndoRaph:
She is an attention seeker who got raped by her father at quite an astoning tender age.

Matters arising......too hot abeg
Re: Newlywed Bride Advises Single Women To Avoid Men (Video) by achimendy(m): 7:40pm On Jun 25, 2023
Jennyclay:

Pained soul.
Re: Newlywed Bride Advises Single Women To Avoid Men (Video) by Awyhealthzone(f): 7:46pm On Jun 25, 2023
Jennyclay

Just avoid them! Shikena!![/quote]

Love and not condemn, we need each other, God created us male and female.
please we should love, no gender is perfect
Re: Newlywed Bride Advises Single Women To Avoid Men (Video) by HitRun(m): 7:46pm On Jun 25, 2023
Jennyclay:

Go and report the man who damaged you to your dad...oh, your dad is probably a Nigerian man.
Re: Newlywed Bride Advises Single Women To Avoid Men (Video) by pocohantas(f): 8:02pm On Jun 25, 2023
Ishilove:
Must everything be posted? She was obviously joking.

Moderators, I know Sundays are slow news days but seriously, you can do better.

As for those quoting Jennyclay, y'all should be aware that she is Nairaland's response to mosdii, Zonefree and their acolytes. You people should first caution your brothers that write misogynistic crap about women before quoting her.

We both know they would die first before doing that.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Newlywed Bride Advises Single Women To Avoid Men (Video) by efficiencie(m): 8:07pm On Jun 25, 2023
Jennyclay:

Maybe it is because you have reduced yourself to the olosho public bitch level. You see only rape apologists, fake pastors, alcoholics, stingy wife beaters etc gravitate towards bitchy ladies. Men of valor look for women of virtue.
Re: Newlywed Bride Advises Single Women To Avoid Men (Video) by Ishilove: 8:10pm On Jun 25, 2023
pocohantas:

We both know they would die first before doing that.
Then let Jenny continue giving them back to back with extreme prejudice

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Newlywed Bride Advises Single Women To Avoid Men (Video) by pocohantas(f): 8:16pm On Jun 25, 2023
Ishilove:

Then let Jenny continue giving them back to back with extreme prejudice

IshiWickedness grin grin
Re: Newlywed Bride Advises Single Women To Avoid Men (Video) by Magnoliaa(f): 8:17pm On Jun 25, 2023
Ishilove:
As for those quoting Jenny clay, y'all should be aware that she is Nairaland's response to mosdii, Zonefree and their acolytes. You people should first caution your brothers that write misogynistic crap about women before quoting her.

And candid lady, Siofra and the rest. They are really doing the Lord's work on here. grin

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Newlywed Bride Advises Single Women To Avoid Men (Video) by DavSagacity(m): 8:18pm On Jun 25, 2023
OndoRaph:
Your father has got all this qualities? Little wonder you are often pained.
This your reaponse sumed up what i wanted to say to Her.
Re: Newlywed Bride Advises Single Women To Avoid Men (Video) by Benekkk: 8:24pm On Jun 25, 2023
Jennyclay:

All
Life is made up of the good and the bad.
There are good and bad men and women!
We are what attracts us.
Re: Newlywed Bride Advises Single Women To Avoid Men (Video) by reservd(m): 8:30pm On Jun 25, 2023
Jennyclay:

Make sure you don't marry one cos if you do, it makes you a big time coward and hypocrite
Re: Newlywed Bride Advises Single Women To Avoid Men (Video) by Ashawoman82: 8:33pm On Jun 25, 2023
Jennyclay:

girl, are u ok at all? What's your problem?... It's high time u are dealt with because of this ur stupid hate speach about men.... Bleep u butch.
Re: Newlywed Bride Advises Single Women To Avoid Men (Video) by VTJN(m): 8:47pm On Jun 25, 2023
Sureboyy:

I feel you, your words still don't negate what I did say initially

A big chunk of women who are unmarried and past 40 are so miserable.... there's a sense of belonging, self worth and family values that comes with having a family as a woman...they may tend to be happy but majority are not.
I get your drift about married and unhappy which there is also inevitably but the same thing that keeps a married woman going in a marriage is almost the same thing an unmarried 40+ woman long for....let's be frank, there's no perfect marriage and those women in marriage who are hanging by a thread would prefer to keep being in marriage than to come out of it.... simply put, companion is something every woman long for together with security and even the richest woman in the world still want someone they can come back to after work.

Notice also why if a woman want to run for a high position like presidency , it's always imperative to show the idea of your husband backing you even though they may be chaos in the home...have you seen under any Democratic government whereby a female president gets sworn in without having a man by her side that she can tell the world is her spouse?
Lol
one will always long for what he/she doesn't have. Be it marriage or whataview. Don't you think women preferring to stay put in marriage miserably was what their parents, society and African culture sold to them? Don't think these women stay put because they are happy or prefer being referred to as Mrs somebody than having their freedom. These women don't have financial backing hence, they stay put. A woman who can survive solely on her own wouldn't take half of what these women had taken all in the name of marriage. An educated woman know and understand her children could become anything in life as a single parents. The last time i checked, most of the inmates in our correctional centres across the nation aren't raised from a single mother.

My mother for instance will be better as a single mother than what marriage has turned her to today all in the name of Mrs somebody. Even she herself said it. Although marriage favour some women greatly. I know a lady from a poor home. She's educated and well mannered. Marriage took her from one remote village in Lagos to Canada. She has 3 beautiful Canadian kids now and live happily with her husband. She's one of the few ones marriage really favour

I personally know lots of women are miserable in their marriage and they are willing to leave but nothing as back up. I have them in my neighbourhood. Imagine these women are doing fine or has siblings doing pretty fine, some would have left long ago

At bolded, it applies to both gender. A successful man without a woman wouldn't be respected in the society likewise woman. It's just a cultural thing in Africa. We place so much emphasis on marriage and child bearing.

In summary, married men cheat more in marriage than married women and still get away with it. Why? Because we're Africa. These set of Men wouldn't try such once they leave the shore of Nigeria.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Newlywed Bride Advises Single Women To Avoid Men (Video) by Nefort: 8:49pm On Jun 25, 2023
Jennyclay:

I am a guy and I like the way you serve Nairaland guys the same treatment they dish out to women. Nice one.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Newlywed Bride Advises Single Women To Avoid Men (Video) by VTJN(m): 8:51pm On Jun 25, 2023
KingDash09:
Bros... your entire money wey you get na my weekend flexing money be that
yes i know. We're all Dangote on social media. We get money pass Seun Osewa the owner of nairaland where we engage ourselves
Re: Newlywed Bride Advises Single Women To Avoid Men (Video) by VTJN(m): 8:52pm On Jun 25, 2023
Nefort:

I am a guy and I like the way you serve Nairaland guys the same treatment they dish out to women. Nice one.
seriously i love seeing ladies dish out what these guys dish to them. It gives me joy

I'm also a guy
Re: Newlywed Bride Advises Single Women To Avoid Men (Video) by Ishilove: 8:53pm On Jun 25, 2023
pocohantas:

IshiWickedness grin grin
I plead "Not Guilty", your Ladyship grin
Re: Newlywed Bride Advises Single Women To Avoid Men (Video) by Ishilove: 8:55pm On Jun 25, 2023
Magnoliaa:

And candid lady, Siofra and the rest. They are really doing the Lord's work on here. grin
Candidlady is too dark for comfort, but Siofra and Jenny are flying the flag high cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Newlywed Bride Advises Single Women To Avoid Men (Video) by pocohantas(f): 8:58pm On Jun 25, 2023
Magnoliaa:

I don't know why they are crying in their mentions. When Zonefreé abi na Zombie is roaming free.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Newlywed Bride Advises Single Women To Avoid Men (Video) by VTJN(m): 8:59pm On Jun 25, 2023
HitRun:

Go and report the man who damaged you to your dad...oh, your dad is probably a Nigerian man.
will you tell that to those broke men writing trash about women on nairaland? Or you are blind to see them in numbers?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Desperation Of Some Single Ladies( Hilarious Picture) / Why Do Most Ladies Lie About How They Were Disvirgined To Their Boyfriends? / How To Control Your Urges As A Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.