Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,319 members, 7,829,787 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:45 AM

Newlywed Bride Advises Single Women To Avoid Men (Video) - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Newlywed Bride Advises Single Women To Avoid Men (Video) (47279 Views)

Love Isn’t Real; Any Man You Catch, Eat His Money!” – Bride Advises Ladies (vid) / Ladies Avoid Men That Wear This Type Of Shoes(photo) / 'Women Should Stop Getting Married' - Married Lady Advises Single Ladies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Newlywed Bride Advises Single Women To Avoid Men (Video) by Ajione(m): 5:26pm On Jun 25, 2023
Jennyclay:
Indeed men are white stainers, look at how banky W stained Adesua’s white despite having the perfect wedding. Shame!!!

But on a serious note, Nigerian men are wicked, evil and heartless. Honestly, I have nothing good to write about Nigerian men.

Nigerian men are randy, stingy, rape apologist, women beater, murderer etc. I can’t even list them all, the list is long sad

Just avoid them! Shikena!!

This girl state of mental health about men has been affected.
If men are cheat did men cheat with fellow men.
Capital no but men cheat with woman.
If you want a good man it depends on where you position your self.
Always position your self at the right place so that you will meet a good man and not a man that will put you into depression when you are at the wrong place.
Re: Newlywed Bride Advises Single Women To Avoid Men (Video) by Babaibeji2020(m): 5:27pm On Jun 25, 2023
Jennyclay:
Indeed men are white stainers, look at how banky W stained Adesua’s white despite having the perfect wedding. Shame!!!

But on a serious note, Nigerian men are wicked, evil and heartless. Honestly, I have nothing good to write about Nigerian men.

Nigerian men are randy, stingy, rape apologist, women beater, murderer etc. I can’t even list them all, the list is long sad

Non sensible post.......
The sooner a demented, frustrated soul can decipher the difference between a wedding and marriage as an institution, the better for the sexist!
Re: Newlywed Bride Advises Single Women To Avoid Men (Video) by callmevirus(m): 5:34pm On Jun 25, 2023
This guy's don finish JENNYCLAY today all of saying bad things towards her, should have known that she's catching cruise, all she wants is mentioning her all the time.

Jennyclay your own don too much
Re: Newlywed Bride Advises Single Women To Avoid Men (Video) by nonny1212: 5:36pm On Jun 25, 2023
Jennyclay:

Okpo. But one man dey bang your pussy dey knack your prick for head. Online Bruce lee
Re: Newlywed Bride Advises Single Women To Avoid Men (Video) by VTJN(m): 5:37pm On Jun 25, 2023
KingDash09:
This one go use billing kill her husband
it is the man responsibility
Re: Newlywed Bride Advises Single Women To Avoid Men (Video) by Meme16(m): 5:39pm On Jun 25, 2023
Jennyclay:

I'm not surprised about your bitterness towards men cos you are a product of a broken home; raised by a single parent or mother. The earlier you heal from your ugly experience, the better for you. I wish you all the best.
Re: Newlywed Bride Advises Single Women To Avoid Men (Video) by KingDash09(m): 5:40pm On Jun 25, 2023
Bros Na lie oh... who talk that one??!
VTJN:
it is the man responsibility
Re: Newlywed Bride Advises Single Women To Avoid Men (Video) by VTJN(m): 5:41pm On Jun 25, 2023
Ajione:

This girl state of mental health about men has been affected.
If men are cheat did men cheat with fellow men.
Capital no but men cheat with woman.
If you want a good man it depends on where you position your self.
Always position your self at the right place so that you will meet a good man and not a man that will put you into depression when you are at the wrong place.

where is the right place? I am a man and i know very few do not cheat. Majority of Nigerians men whether rich or poor cheat, but the moment they leave Nigeria, they dare not cheat. They already know the consequences over there
Re: Newlywed Bride Advises Single Women To Avoid Men (Video) by 900warriorz: 5:42pm On Jun 25, 2023
Jennyclay:

Hope the quote "Nigerian Men" includes your father and brothers grin

It is only fair if they're in the list
Re: Newlywed Bride Advises Single Women To Avoid Men (Video) by VTJN(m): 5:42pm On Jun 25, 2023
KingDash09:
Bros Na lie oh... who talk that one??!
maybe pray make your wife dey feed you if that's what you wish for your life. As for me and my friends and family. We shall all be responsible to our future wives. Amen
Re: Newlywed Bride Advises Single Women To Avoid Men (Video) by KingDash09(m): 5:45pm On Jun 25, 2023
Make God bless you a gold digger as wife amen🙏🏾
VTJN:
maybe pray make your wife dey feed you if that's what you wish for your life. As for me and my friends and family. We shall all be responsible to our future wives. Amen

Re: Newlywed Bride Advises Single Women To Avoid Men (Video) by jericco1(m): 5:48pm On Jun 25, 2023
Jennyclay:

Sometimes I wonder if you have sense or just chode to post irrationally because you want cheap attention.
Re: Newlywed Bride Advises Single Women To Avoid Men (Video) by VTJN(m): 5:49pm On Jun 25, 2023
Sureboyy:

There is something called companion...you can't buy that anywhere with your money

Statistics also showed that wealthy women above 40 yrs who are unmarried are mostly miserable...they then tend to buy companion from younger boys (because most older men wouldn't even look at them twice) who just use them for financial stability and run whenever they are tired
Lol

An average Nigerian married women are miserable. Take a research on average married women with a promise to give them a backup, 80% are willing to leave their marriage. They aren't happy in their marriage if you care to know. They stay put because of finance, societal and their kids. Marital status doesn't determine happiness, misery, sad or whataview. You can be single and be happy. You can be married and be sad and miserable

An average Nigerian married women go through alot in the name of marriage

1 Like

Re: Newlywed Bride Advises Single Women To Avoid Men (Video) by VTJN(m): 5:53pm On Jun 25, 2023
KingDash09:
Make God bless you a gold digger as wife amen🙏🏾
your reasoning is wack and shallow. Your pocket make you a man. Is it your wife that will pay her bride price? Is it your wife that will get accommodation? Is it your wife that will feed you and herself? Is it your wife that will pay the children school fees? Will the children bear her name?

I know you're a small boy probably in his 18. You will understand as you grow up from your father and other men in your family
Re: Newlywed Bride Advises Single Women To Avoid Men (Video) by talented321: 5:55pm On Jun 25, 2023
Her father raped her when she was a kid.[quote author=Ibkrichie post=124028513]

Wait if you can be saying Nigerian men are wicked, evil and heartless, so what about your dad ?
Is he also wicked, evil, heartless, murderer ?

1 Like

Re: Newlywed Bride Advises Single Women To Avoid Men (Video) by VTJN(m): 5:56pm On Jun 25, 2023
Lanre1st:

Is Banky W fornicate with fellow men? Is it not you women, you will act as his wife friend to enter the husband, Evil being.

I'm sure nairaland will cast your news whenever you impregnated by your friend fiance.
is the man not aware that she's his wife friend? Is the man supposed to be found cheating irrespective of who the person is?
Re: Newlywed Bride Advises Single Women To Avoid Men (Video) by Mohisah: 6:06pm On Jun 25, 2023
Jennyclay:

Lol u dey live with dem? because dem no dey post their bitterness online mk it look like a happy home?

We need to hear from Banky mk we knw what led him n his mallow head to go knackin old mate
Re: Newlywed Bride Advises Single Women To Avoid Men (Video) by phorget(m): 6:07pm On Jun 25, 2023
Jennyclay:

Chidimma is still in prison for killing a man... grin
Re: Newlywed Bride Advises Single Women To Avoid Men (Video) by Cheapgadget(f): 6:16pm On Jun 25, 2023
Jennyclay:

Na only Nigerian women no like Nigerian men, women from other countries are dyin for Nigerian men like craze
Re: Newlywed Bride Advises Single Women To Avoid Men (Video) by Kajaard: 6:21pm On Jun 25, 2023
She was just being sarcastic. She was indirectly passing a warning to ladies to not be like FEMINISTS
Re: Newlywed Bride Advises Single Women To Avoid Men (Video) by KingDash09(m): 6:24pm On Jun 25, 2023
Women go use you tire
VTJN:
your reasoning is wack and shallow. Your pocket make you a man. Is it your wife that will pay her bride price? Is it your wife that will get accommodation? Is it your wife that will feed you and herself? Is it your wife that will pay the children school fees? Will the children bear her name?

I know you're a small boy probably in his 18. You will understand as you grow up from your father and other men in your family
Re: Newlywed Bride Advises Single Women To Avoid Men (Video) by sammyonal: 6:28pm On Jun 25, 2023
God! What kind of people do we have in this country, abi u dey catch cruise ni?
Jennyclay:

Re: Newlywed Bride Advises Single Women To Avoid Men (Video) by peculiar2233: 6:31pm On Jun 25, 2023
Jennyclay:

Continue your bitterness. I hope you stay single till you d*e. Hope*ess single bitter girl😆😆😆

Deal with your mental health asap, my candid advice for you
Re: Newlywed Bride Advises Single Women To Avoid Men (Video) by Dybala11(m): 6:33pm On Jun 25, 2023
Jennyclay:

But you said in your last thread you created that men shouldn't collect back gifts from ladies, how are you collecting gifts from men when you're supposed to be avoiding them?? Hypocrisy of the highest order. 😂😂😂
Re: Newlywed Bride Advises Single Women To Avoid Men (Video) by fredodo007(m): 6:34pm On Jun 25, 2023
Jennyclay:

Because you tasted so many. So you know the character of each.. .mscheeww
Re: Newlywed Bride Advises Single Women To Avoid Men (Video) by Ishilove: 6:37pm On Jun 25, 2023
Must everything be posted? She was obviously joking.

Moderators, I know Sundays are slow news days but seriously, you can do better.

As for those quoting Jennyclay, y'all should be aware that she is Nairaland's response to mosdii, Zonefree and their acolytes. You people should first caution your brothers that write misogynistic crap about women before quoting her.

3 Likes

Re: Newlywed Bride Advises Single Women To Avoid Men (Video) by wrongman665(m): 6:51pm On Jun 25, 2023
Jennyclay:

including your father and those your useless brothers.
Re: Newlywed Bride Advises Single Women To Avoid Men (Video) by CartelKenneth: 6:51pm On Jun 25, 2023
Jennyclay:

Aviid them and start lesbianism
Re: Newlywed Bride Advises Single Women To Avoid Men (Video) by Sholmakem(f): 6:59pm On Jun 25, 2023
Jennyclay:

There are still good men and women in Nigeria and everywhere, the best thing is to pray to God and observe very well to meet the right person for you .
Iron sharpens iron , but in this our generation, iron will leave iron to be running after plastic or wood because they look attractive so they miss their purpose .
Re: Newlywed Bride Advises Single Women To Avoid Men (Video) by Kingisibor: 7:01pm On Jun 25, 2023
Jennyclay:

These are all your father's attribute, nothing more. Your parents had broken home doesnt mean other should be equated with your parents... Marriage is sweet but do not get caught in the web...
Re: Newlywed Bride Advises Single Women To Avoid Men (Video) by Kingisibor: 7:02pm On Jun 25, 2023
Jennyclay:

These are all your father's attribute, nothing more. Your parents had broken home doesnt mean other should be equated with your parents... Marriage is sweet but do not get caught in the web...
Re: Newlywed Bride Advises Single Women To Avoid Men (Video) by NOwazobia: 7:05pm On Jun 25, 2023
Westerhoffe:
It's all sarcasm.

Avoid men, and you're wedding…
She just wanted you to avoid her husband at all cost.

I know some people will think she's on their side… look, she's getting married while you're single!

What an advice!

cheesy
She is making mockery of feminists. cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Why Do Most Ladies Lie About How They Were Disvirgined To Their Boyfriends? / Desperation Of Some Single Ladies( Hilarious Picture) / How To Control Your Urges As A Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.