Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,269 members, 7,829,585 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:06 AM

Newlywed Bride Advises Single Women To Avoid Men (Video) - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Newlywed Bride Advises Single Women To Avoid Men (Video) (47274 Views)

Love Isn’t Real; Any Man You Catch, Eat His Money!” – Bride Advises Ladies (vid) / Ladies Avoid Men That Wear This Type Of Shoes(photo) / 'Women Should Stop Getting Married' - Married Lady Advises Single Ladies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Newlywed Bride Advises Single Women To Avoid Men (Video) by Lanre1st(m): 9:03pm On Jun 25, 2023
VTJN:
is the man not aware that she's his wife friend? Is the man supposed to be found cheating irrespective of who the person is?

See if you want to hear! One of the great weakness of a man is woman deceit, it take grace to resist. It has been use over and over for many centuries and it works, even for Prophet of God, that's their MUMU button. Though men always accept it as mistakes, but blaming male gender for it is hypocrite, women also contribute. It is a blunder from both gender as far he did fornicate with his fellow man
Re: Newlywed Bride Advises Single Women To Avoid Men (Video) by bionixs: 9:11pm On Jun 25, 2023
Jennyclay:
Indeed men are white stainers, look at how banky W stained Adesua’s white despite having the perfect wedding. Shame!!!

But on a serious note, Nigerian men are wicked, evil and heartless. Honestly, I have nothing good to write about Nigerian men.

Nigerian men are randy, stingy, rape apologist, women beater, murderer etc. I can’t even list them all, the list is long sad

Just avoid them! Shikena!!
Na so your papa bad reach ? It means that you have despicable brothers also. Sorry o.
Re: Newlywed Bride Advises Single Women To Avoid Men (Video) by briggson07(m): 9:13pm On Jun 25, 2023
Jennyclay:
Indeed men are white stainers, look at how banky W stained Adesua’s white despite having the perfect wedding. Shame!!!

But on a serious note, Nigerian men are wicked, evil and heartless. Honestly, I have nothing good to write about Nigerian men.

Nigerian men are randy, stingy, rape apologist, women beater, murderer etc. I can’t even list them all, the list is long sad

I have gone through ur contribution and interest on nairaland and it's mostly centered on the Romance section but deep down I have a conviction that u are not romantic.
Re: Newlywed Bride Advises Single Women To Avoid Men (Video) by Wetlands22: 9:13pm On Jun 25, 2023
Jennyclay:

Confused people,
The person wey dey advise don marry!!
Just dey play
Re: Newlywed Bride Advises Single Women To Avoid Men (Video) by Mypeople2(m): 9:24pm On Jun 25, 2023
Jennyclay:

lol Na mum dey listen to people for social media ....if they check well you fit dey on top of a man while typing this
Re: Newlywed Bride Advises Single Women To Avoid Men (Video) by kpezi: 9:34pm On Jun 25, 2023
Jennyclay:

you cum be watin. yeye abi. nonshench.
Re: Newlywed Bride Advises Single Women To Avoid Men (Video) by Tharealisrael(m): 9:42pm On Jun 25, 2023
Jennyclay:

I believe ya father is a woman..
Re: Newlywed Bride Advises Single Women To Avoid Men (Video) by Poske95(m): 9:47pm On Jun 25, 2023
GreatVocalist:

Everyone chooses the mentality they possess and uphold, it's not instilled or forced.

If a few men choose to be "evil, wicked and heartless", that doesn't necessarily mean all men are like that.

There are millions of Nigerian men, on and offshore. What then is the basis for your derogatory conclusions about Nigerian men?

If you've been a victim before, sorry about that, but that shouldn't make you generalize baselessly.

I would be the ideal man to answer such questions....
Why...?
I don't do such low vibe shit myopic women see in men....
But....?
Like Ike Turner said, she needs a slap to reset the machinery once it's malfunctioning...
So if you like a life of malfunctioning and don't need resetting as a female, then fk you
Re: Newlywed Bride Advises Single Women To Avoid Men (Video) by Westerhoffe(m): 9:48pm On Jun 25, 2023
NOwazobia:
She is making mockery of feminists. cheesy

And funny thing is, they don't even know!
grin

1 Like

Re: Newlywed Bride Advises Single Women To Avoid Men (Video) by Westerhoffe(m): 9:48pm On Jun 25, 2023
InvertedHammer:

/
No need to explain.

Let the olodos who take it for face value dwell in their ignorance.

/

cheesy
Re: Newlywed Bride Advises Single Women To Avoid Men (Video) by Westerhoffe(m): 9:49pm On Jun 25, 2023
bluefilm:

It's funny how so many people couldn't spot the sarcasm.

cheesy
People like…?
Re: Newlywed Bride Advises Single Women To Avoid Men (Video) by BalogunIdowu(m): 9:57pm On Jun 25, 2023
Jennyclay:

Where do the men on your lineage fall?
Re: Newlywed Bride Advises Single Women To Avoid Men (Video) by Magnoliaa(f): 10:20pm On Jun 25, 2023
pocohantas:
I don't know why they are crying in their mentions. When Zonefreé abi na Zombie is roaming free.

Like a Quarantine Zone escapee. grin

The bars he was put behind must have inspired this your bar, lmao.
Re: Newlywed Bride Advises Single Women To Avoid Men (Video) by ComputerOperato: 10:36pm On Jun 25, 2023
Westerhoffe:
It's all sarcasm.

Avoid men, and you're wedding…
She just wanted you to avoid her husband at all cost.

I know some people will think she's on their side… look, she's getting married while you're single!

What an advice!

cheesy
Sarcasm.
Pure and simple.
I don't know why people don't get it.

1 Like

Re: Newlywed Bride Advises Single Women To Avoid Men (Video) by Dotman2210(m): 10:41pm On Jun 25, 2023
Jennyclay:

Madam rest, other African men dey there if Nigerian men done tire you leave them
Re: Newlywed Bride Advises Single Women To Avoid Men (Video) by isabi2lof: 11:04pm On Jun 25, 2023
Westerhoffe:
It's all sarcasm.

Avoid men, and you're wedding…
She just wanted you to avoid her husband at all cost.

I know some people will think she's on their side… look, she's getting married while you're single!

What an advice!

cheesy

Whether on their side or not , getting married is not the end of life , hope her husband will give her peace of mind .
Re: Newlywed Bride Advises Single Women To Avoid Men (Video) by DaveHarry(m): 11:23pm On Jun 25, 2023
Jennyclay:

Be like Nigerian men don use your kpekus play panyan well well. No mind Dem, na God put Dem in authority over u
Re: Newlywed Bride Advises Single Women To Avoid Men (Video) by Biletaste(m): 12:08am On Jun 26, 2023
While Nigerian woe men are Angels, Saints perfectionis, and gods. Only shameless holes could curse men. Mumu know himself.
Re: Newlywed Bride Advises Single Women To Avoid Men (Video) by alaoweijombo: 5:25am On Jun 26, 2023
How them wun use get urgent 4k ...
Re: Newlywed Bride Advises Single Women To Avoid Men (Video) by Cassandraloius: 5:51am On Jun 26, 2023
Not all men are stupid. We have good ones out there.
Re: Newlywed Bride Advises Single Women To Avoid Men (Video) by DonEwexco(m): 6:32am On Jun 26, 2023
Jennyclay:

Are you vomiting this trash because of the subject matter?
You actually have crossed the boundaries
The more you revert this perception the better for you.
There are numerous kind-hearted men out there, they way you present yourself matters... maybe that's why wayward men are always coming to you.
Re: Newlywed Bride Advises Single Women To Avoid Men (Video) by Teymanhenry(f): 6:36am On Jun 26, 2023
Jennyclay:

You can easily go to another part of the world and get a man okay? But you must ensure that you are smart, intelligent, financially stable and pay up all your bills else they'll see you as a LovePeddler who have nothing to bring to the table
Re: Newlywed Bride Advises Single Women To Avoid Men (Video) by Ogechi98: 6:53am On Jun 26, 2023
Why not just tell us you are product of rape rather than blame innocent Nigerian men for your father's foolishness? undecided
Jennyclay:

Re: Newlywed Bride Advises Single Women To Avoid Men (Video) by djseanjohn77: 6:58am On Jun 26, 2023
Jennyclay:

How would you like and equal description -
Nigerian women are lazy, opportunist, oloshos even when married, many of them have dated their father's age mate. Most first child from them belongs to another man, all they know is money, makeup, carrying expensive bags, wearing jewellery, nagging, frustrating their boyfriend on what their father could not provide for them.
I can go on and on.
Nigeria men are the most unappreciated.
Re: Newlywed Bride Advises Single Women To Avoid Men (Video) by omotayocaleb(m): 7:15am On Jun 26, 2023
Na married man she marry? Or was she asking single girls to stay off her hubby?
Re: Newlywed Bride Advises Single Women To Avoid Men (Video) by Major7: 7:37am On Jun 26, 2023
Jennyclay:

Does that mean you're not getting married to a man ever
Re: Newlywed Bride Advises Single Women To Avoid Men (Video) by Bkelly2: 7:55am On Jun 26, 2023
Jennyclay:

Na wa o....let me ask you a candid question. Your mom married your dad and you were born. Did your mom say all these about your Dad? There are good men out there. Do not generalize . Except you are pouring out this hatred from a place of experience.... If so, target those men or that man that made you feel this way about all the men in Nigeria. As per Banky W......that matter no concern you....you be third party. Whatever happens in their marriage , those two will find a way around it... If you never marry. God go give you a Nigerian man to marry and you go enjoy am. And you have gotten married...stick to your marriage and make it work. I come in peace.
Re: Newlywed Bride Advises Single Women To Avoid Men (Video) by Raylight2(m): 8:37am On Jun 26, 2023
Jennyclay:

And your father is a man. You mean your father has all those characteristics you just mention. Well, next time be weary of making hasty generalization.

I won't be surprised you're currently in a man's house that is not yet married to you a d you're busy running your fingers or maybe the man you're with have those characteristics.
Re: Newlywed Bride Advises Single Women To Avoid Men (Video) by BronzeMajik(f): 9:05am On Jun 26, 2023
Meerahbel:
grin

I think the society we are in especially Nigeria affects mind set alot, not every woman wants to GET married, not every woman wants to STAY married, some just wants to taste and leave, people do what society wants so that they wont be tagged different names, personally I'm indifferent about marriage, only advantage is to have a stable and safe fvck mate, have kids legally et al.

The only thing most women want in life, is mental peace, happiness, and enjoy their life without anyone restricting them cool why get married when you will be subjected to pains, commitments, emotional trauma, e.t.c

The more independent you become, the lesser you see the need for Marriage. When you live by your own terms, pay your own bills, have a regular Bleep, attention and care from opposite sex, You are most likely to loose interest in marriage.

Hey! Are we all getting married to the same individual?
I just had to comment to commend you for this, you said it as it is.. you're smart and I love you, someone needs to let these men know they're not the prize.

1 Like

Re: Newlywed Bride Advises Single Women To Avoid Men (Video) by zedman1(m): 10:15am On Jun 26, 2023
Jennyclay:

Lol, on the contrary, the girl made that video to mock girls like you. It was a mere social media joke, see how come de spark like lighter.
Re: Newlywed Bride Advises Single Women To Avoid Men (Video) by VULCAN(m): 12:13pm On Jun 26, 2023
You are wasting your energy.

That one is unable to understand the sarcasm behind the bride's words because she is filled with so much hate

GreatVocalist:

Everyone chooses the mentality they possess and uphold, it's not instilled or forced.

If a few men choose to be "evil, wicked and heartless", that doesn't necessarily mean all men are like that.

There are millions of Nigerian men, on and offshore. What then is the basis for your derogatory conclusions about Nigerian men?

If you've been a victim before, sorry about that, but that shouldn't make you generalize baselessly.
Re: Newlywed Bride Advises Single Women To Avoid Men (Video) by aestake: 12:21pm On Jun 26, 2023
NamelessOGBENI:
I don't do stereotypes but you just have double check some people location before taking their comments serious seriously.

Not really surprised.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Soldier And His Nurse Fiancée / Desperation Of Some Single Ladies( Hilarious Picture) / Why Do Most Ladies Lie About How They Were Disvirgined To Their Boyfriends?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.