Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,216 members, 7,829,358 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:48 AM

Newlywed Bride Advises Single Women To Avoid Men (Video) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Newlywed Bride Advises Single Women To Avoid Men (Video) (47271 Views)

Love Isn’t Real; Any Man You Catch, Eat His Money!” – Bride Advises Ladies (vid) / Ladies Avoid Men That Wear This Type Of Shoes(photo) / 'Women Should Stop Getting Married' - Married Lady Advises Single Ladies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Newlywed Bride Advises Single Women To Avoid Men (Video) by Sureboyy(m): 4:39pm On Jun 25, 2023
Jennyclay:
Indeed men are white stainers, look at how banky W stained Adesua’s white despite having the perfect wedding. Shame!!!

But on a serious note, Nigerian men are wicked, evil and heartless. Honestly, I have nothing good to write about Nigerian men.

Nigerian men are randy, stingy, rape apologist, women beater, murderer etc. I can’t even list them all, the list is long sad

Just avoid them! Shikena!!
This girl you never change
You still dae do like mad woman 😂😂

3 Likes

Re: Newlywed Bride Advises Single Women To Avoid Men (Video) by Agugbadin: 4:41pm On Jun 25, 2023
Westerhoffe:
It's all sarcasm.

Avoid men, and you're wedding…
She just wanted you to avoid her husband at all cost.

I know some people will think she's on their side… look, she's getting married while you're single!

What an advice!

cheesy

Maybe she dated many married men before she successfully hooked this one.They may have shown her Shege.

1 Like

Re: Newlywed Bride Advises Single Women To Avoid Men (Video) by Krak(m): 4:46pm On Jun 25, 2023
LivingSage:
It's sarcasm.

Men and women are meant to be, there's nothing we can do about that.

All we need is tolerance

You are wise.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Newlywed Bride Advises Single Women To Avoid Men (Video) by Sureboyy(m): 4:47pm On Jun 25, 2023
Meerahbel:
grin

I think the society we are in especially Nigeria affects mind set alot, not every woman wants to GET married, not every woman wants to STAY married, some just wants to taste and leave, people do what society wants so that they wont be tagged different names, personally I'm indifferent about marriage, only advantage is to have a stable and safe fvck mate, have kids legally et al.

The only thing most women want in life, is mental peace, happiness, and enjoy their life without anyone restricting them cool why get married when you will be subjected to pains, commitments, emotional trauma, e.t.c

The more independent you become, the lesser you see the need for Marriage. When you live by your own terms, pay your own bills, have a regular Bleep, attention and care from opposite sex, You are most likely to loose interest in marriage.

Hey! Are we all getting married to the same individual?
There is something called companion...you can't buy that anywhere with your money

Statistics also showed that wealthy women above 40 yrs who are unmarried are mostly miserable...they then tend to buy companion from younger boys (because most older men wouldn't even look at them twice) who just use them for financial stability and run whenever they are tired
Re: Newlywed Bride Advises Single Women To Avoid Men (Video) by bluefilm: 4:49pm On Jun 25, 2023
Westerhoffe:
It's all sarcasm.

I know some people will think she's on their side… look, she's getting married while you're single!

What an advice!

cheesy

It's funny how so many people couldn't spot the sarcasm.

1 Like

Re: Newlywed Bride Advises Single Women To Avoid Men (Video) by Datedoboy: 4:49pm On Jun 25, 2023
Jennyclay:
Indeed men are white stainers, look at how banky W stained Adesua’s white despite having the perfect wedding. Shame!!!

But on a serious note, Nigerian men are wicked, evil and heartless. Honestly, I have nothing good to write about Nigerian men.

Nigerian men are randy, stingy, rape apologist, women beater, murderer etc. I can’t even list them all, the list is long sad

Not supporting Banky if this story is true but when you say men will stain your white, I'm asking a simple question. Which white ?

Women that are not virgins will still wear white wedding gown. Who is deceiving who?

Is it putting on white wedding gown after rounds with ex which will continue in most cases after marriage?

or you are using the word "white" as a metaphor? Either ways, most women are not saints.

Don't married women cheat with abokis and ogas at office? If dis story is true, is Niyola a ghost?

Next time say stain your black not white cos many ladies are not saints either.

Non-Virgin men and women are to wear black suits and black gown cos black connotes imperfection and impurity in a sense.

In summary, Nobody is white. Only a pure virgin woman can argue with me on this

1 Like

Re: Newlywed Bride Advises Single Women To Avoid Men (Video) by jaxxy(m): 4:49pm On Jun 25, 2023
Jennyclay:

All of them?? shocked
Re: Newlywed Bride Advises Single Women To Avoid Men (Video) by tobstarizhia(m): 4:51pm On Jun 25, 2023
Jennyclay:

Okay old maid

1 Like

Re: Newlywed Bride Advises Single Women To Avoid Men (Video) by Nobody: 4:51pm On Jun 25, 2023
Jennyclay:

If you are saying this just to get online attention, mission accomplished.
If you believe all what you have said, your experience shall ALWAYS be the above. Other ladies MAY experience what you have said, but for you, it shall be CERTAIN. I say this, not because I wish you ill, but because it is simply a law of life, like gravity. Enjoy.
Re: Newlywed Bride Advises Single Women To Avoid Men (Video) by gotnel: 4:52pm On Jun 25, 2023
Jennyclay:

Remember that you have father, brothers and many more male relatives among the men.

The natural role of men in the society was modified by some dictate of men and the society.
Let it be known that men will definitely be pulled by nature towards the way of natural aspirations.
Re: Newlywed Bride Advises Single Women To Avoid Men (Video) by Westerhoffe(m): 4:52pm On Jun 25, 2023
bluefilm:

It's funny how so many people couldn't spot the sarcasm.

Funny how many who have this disgust for men jumped on it…

1 Like

Re: Newlywed Bride Advises Single Women To Avoid Men (Video) by Gucciswaz: 4:54pm On Jun 25, 2023
Jennyclay:

. Nnem u just a sadist o
Re: Newlywed Bride Advises Single Women To Avoid Men (Video) by franchasofficia: 4:58pm On Jun 25, 2023
Jennyclay:

Hi Jenny, are you very beautiful with nice shape? I mean obviously beautiful not the 'beauty is in the eyes of the beholder' type of beauty lol.

If you are beautiful with sweet shape (flat tummy, dangling balanced butts and some nice legs), reply I will like to connect you to a guy that will make you bless God everyday, no jokes. I don't know if it may lead you guys into marriage, all that will depend on you both but from the day you will meet him, it will be all smiles and praise to God for you.

If you are cool, quote me pls.

Stop believing all men are evil okay, I know we guys can be bad in the cause of trying to quench our sexual thirst, but still, lots of Naija guys are making ladies bless God everyday, I am one of such guys though I am happily married, but I will connect u to a great guy if u meet the physical qualities I described above just let me know ok.

Happy Sunday
Re: Newlywed Bride Advises Single Women To Avoid Men (Video) by flyinnizam(m): 4:58pm On Jun 25, 2023
Jennyclay:

sure just like your father and brothers
Re: Newlywed Bride Advises Single Women To Avoid Men (Video) by flyinnizam(m): 4:59pm On Jun 25, 2023
Jennyclay:

Yes oo like ur dad and brothers and nephews
Re: Newlywed Bride Advises Single Women To Avoid Men (Video) by Heffalump(m): 4:59pm On Jun 25, 2023
Aristo don chop this one die grin
Re: Newlywed Bride Advises Single Women To Avoid Men (Video) by flyinnizam(m): 5:00pm On Jun 25, 2023
Jennyclay:

yes o like ur dad, brothers and nephews
Re: Newlywed Bride Advises Single Women To Avoid Men (Video) by alizma: 5:00pm On Jun 25, 2023
She is just making fun of relationship motivational speakers, she was right in her wedding gown, no sign of bitterness in her face neither did any of her dress show sign of fight or anger, even her crown was still on her head. so, I conclude she was just making fun of those claiming it's better to be single than to be married.
Re: Newlywed Bride Advises Single Women To Avoid Men (Video) by Gokoyer0(m): 5:03pm On Jun 25, 2023
If people like you start ignoring her posts, she will surely disappear like a thin air. She is only craving for attention.
GreatVocalist:

Everyone chooses the mentality they possess and uphold, it's not instilled or forced.

If a few men choose to be "evil, wicked and heartless", that doesn't necessarily mean all men are like that.

There are millions of Nigerian men, on and offshore. What then is the basis for your derogatory conclusions about Nigerian men?

If you've been a victim before, sorry about that, but that shouldn't make you generalize baselessly.

1 Like

Re: Newlywed Bride Advises Single Women To Avoid Men (Video) by Bahamas95(m): 5:05pm On Jun 25, 2023
Jennyclay:

The funny thing is that after all the trash you just dropped you will still ride a Nigerian gbola tonight as usual. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Newlywed Bride Advises Single Women To Avoid Men (Video) by EMMARNUEL: 5:07pm On Jun 25, 2023
Jennyclay:

Hope your father is among?
Re: Newlywed Bride Advises Single Women To Avoid Men (Video) by smasher1(m): 5:08pm On Jun 25, 2023
Jennyclay:

How is a celebrity wedding a perfect wedding? It's a wedding of deceit. Your father fit the above description and Nigerian women are perfect?
Re: Newlywed Bride Advises Single Women To Avoid Men (Video) by Triangles1(m): 5:11pm On Jun 25, 2023
Avoid Men and use cucumber, werey.
Re: Newlywed Bride Advises Single Women To Avoid Men (Video) by profmallor: 5:11pm On Jun 25, 2023
She is acting Aunty Linda Ikeji... no sex outside of Marriage, yet...
Re: Newlywed Bride Advises Single Women To Avoid Men (Video) by franchasofficia: 5:11pm On Jun 25, 2023
Meerahbel:
grin

I think the society we are in especially Nigeria affects mind set alot, not every woman wants to GET married, not every woman wants to STAY married, some just wants to taste and leave, people do what society wants so that they wont be tagged different names, personally I'm indifferent about marriage, only advantage is to have a stable and safe fvck mate, have kids legally et al.

The only thing most women want in life, is mental peace, happiness, and enjoy their life without anyone restricting them cool why get married when you will be subjected to pains, commitments, emotional trauma, e.t.c

The more independent you become, the lesser you see the need for Marriage. When you live by your own terms, pay your own bills, have a regular Bleep, attention and care from opposite sex, You are most likely to loose interest in marriage.

Hey! Are we all getting married to the same individual?
Lol, you are wrong.

No matter how you look at it, marriage, especially in Nigeria benefit women more than men, unless you married a man who is a financial baggage and have no conscience too.

Most Nigerian marriages favor women more, so I wonder why some of you ladies claim not to be interested in marriage.

A lot of ladies pay their own bills, in fact they are high income earners yet they aren't happy because they aren't married.

I know two ladies in this category, one is like an in-law, the other is an elder sister to a friend. These are ladies that have made so much money that they were able to build duplexes in top cities in Nigeria, and drive luxury cars. Career ladies, one was a manager in a big firm, another worked with an IOC.

Due to their inability to get married, despite being beautiful and having different men on their neck mostly cos of their financial status cos both ladies are in their late 30s and mid 40s, they resigned from their jobs and relocated abroad hoping to find peace and possibly a compatible, well to do partner to settle with, yet none is coming forth as they always come back to Naija during every festivity stylishly searching for that missing rib, lol.

God knows I am not mocking them, just using them to make u understand that being able to pay your bills as a single lady will never make you fulfilled without a husband and a family of your own. whoever told you that lied to you, most women find true happiness in marriage.

Why shouldn't a Nigerian lady wish to get married? She won't be bothering about paying rent till she dies, no more bothering about what to eat, no more bothering about how to take care of herself in retirement, as hubby carries all these burdens away for life for her. Unless for ladies that married men that are forever nodowells, and those married to violent men, I don't see why a Nigerian lady would wish to remain single honestly.

Don't ever believe white ladies dont like to marry or that in Europe or America where most women earn their own money and pay their own bills that they love to remain single, na lies oh, or why do.you.think Nigerian internet romance scammers are smiling to bank every year despite all the global exposures and sensitization about internet romance scam? lol

It is only ladies in Nigeria that always believe that if they were living abroad and earning enough money and paying their own bills, that they will never bother about getting married, but when.they finally get to abroad, their eyes open to reality of life that loneliness respects no nation or culture, they will then realize that more rich ladies abroad are even desperately looking for a guy to marry than broke ladies in Naija lolz, my dear if u see good man oh marry, marriage benefit women more than men. It is even men that ought to running away from marriage than women lol

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Newlywed Bride Advises Single Women To Avoid Men (Video) by victme1(m): 5:14pm On Jun 25, 2023
Hmmmmmm....
Re: Newlywed Bride Advises Single Women To Avoid Men (Video) by Ezyp(m): 5:14pm On Jun 25, 2023
Jennyclay:

Stop getting wet for bad boys.

Good men are out there but you girls love bad boys. When those bad boys take una eye see pepper then you go generalize all men are evil.

3 Likes

Re: Newlywed Bride Advises Single Women To Avoid Men (Video) by LockDown69(m): 5:15pm On Jun 25, 2023
Jennyclay:

Dey play! grin

2 Likes

Re: Newlywed Bride Advises Single Women To Avoid Men (Video) by InvertedHammer: 5:15pm On Jun 25, 2023
Westerhoffe:
It's all sarcasm.

What an advice!

cheesy
/
No need to explain.

Let the olodos who take it for face value dwell in their ignorance.

/

1 Like

Re: Newlywed Bride Advises Single Women To Avoid Men (Video) by Nobody: 5:18pm On Jun 25, 2023
Jennyclay:

Come back and give us your opinion when you turn 35 in your father's house.
Re: Newlywed Bride Advises Single Women To Avoid Men (Video) by Ezyp(m): 5:22pm On Jun 25, 2023
franchasofficia:
Hi Jenny, are you very beautiful with nice shape? I mean obviously beautiful not the 'beauty is in the eyes of the beholder' type of beauty lol.

If you are beautiful with sweet shape (flat tummy, dangling balanced butts and some nice legs), reply I will like to connect you to a guy that will make you bless God everyday, no jokes. I don't know if it may lead you guys into marriage, all that will depend on you both but from the day you will meet him, it will be all smiles and praise to God for you.

If you are cool, quote me pls.

Stop believing all men are evil okay, I know we guys can be bad in the cause of trying to quench our sexual thirst, but still, lots of Naija guys are making ladies bless God everyday, I am one of such guys though I am happily married, but I will connect u to a great guy if u meet the physical qualities I described above just let me know ok.

Happy Sunday
Bros stop acting like a simp.

You pedestalize her and you think she will give you attention?

That's not their nature.
Re: Newlywed Bride Advises Single Women To Avoid Men (Video) by fatboyslym007: 5:25pm On Jun 25, 2023
She's been sarcastic na...
Just throwing shades at all this woke feminists.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Soldier And His Nurse Fiancée / Desperation Of Some Single Ladies( Hilarious Picture) / Why Do Most Ladies Lie About How They Were Disvirgined To Their Boyfriends?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.