Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,297 members, 7,836,297 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:36 AM

"My Wife Is Not My Family"- - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "My Wife Is Not My Family"- (32213 Views)

Why I Cut Off Contacts From My Family After Marrying My Nigerian Man- White Lady / My Girlfriend Likes To Walk Around Semi Nude In My Family House / My Wife's Cousin Has Visited & She's Luring Me With Her Thighs-kenyan Man (pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "My Wife Is Not My Family"- by Ashawoman82: 6:53pm On Jul 03, 2023
Albertone:

Bro I noticed too but decided to keep mum. Low key, I'm in awe.
Back then, I looked forward to her responses. She doesn't reply to everyone but when she does, it's a top response.

The only time she will be unusual with responses is when she is responding to a troll whom has been on her neck for so long and is due for dragging.

People change and it's fine smiley
seriously.. But some men no de try, see wetin them don turn fine women to.. Lol..
Re: "My Wife Is Not My Family"- by ogbe88(m): 6:53pm On Jul 03, 2023
pocohantas:

I don't owe men love. I have no SINGLE will or interest in being a woman you think loves you. I would advise you shut da fck up and focus on the woman that is unfortunate to love you. When she falls ill, please take care of her. I would love to see that.
Go and marry, that's all I have to say.
Re: "My Wife Is Not My Family"- by pocohantas(f): 6:54pm On Jul 03, 2023
kkins25:

hehehehe. Have I told you that I'm the God of thunder before? grin grin grin
In order words, BEcareful ohhhhhhhh

You people do it in the abroad. You will wash plate and toilets there. But if we ask una to help us wash ordinary spoon, problem!! cheesy

2 Likes

Re: "My Wife Is Not My Family"- by Albertone(m): 6:55pm On Jul 03, 2023
Ashawoman82:
seriously.. But some men no de try, see wetin them don turn fine women to.. Lol..

Women too dey show us shege na. Make all of us dey show each other shege too.
Re: "My Wife Is Not My Family"- by Ashawoman82: 6:56pm On Jul 03, 2023
Albertone:

Women too dey show us shege na. Make all of us dey show each other shege too.

grin
Re: "My Wife Is Not My Family"- by kkins25(m): 7:01pm On Jul 03, 2023
pocohantas:

Most men take their sick wives back to her people. Even their own sick parents, they bring them over with the plan of the wife doing the caregiving. The only time Nigerian men are okay with caregiving is in the UK. Because they get paid for it. grin

hehehehe. Have I told you that I'm the God of thunder before? grin grin grin
In order words, BEcareful ohhhhhhhh
Re: "My Wife Is Not My Family"- by MetalJigsaw(m): 7:02pm On Jul 03, 2023
Watinhapen:
A man’s wife is actually not a member of his immediate family because they’re not blood related. What combines a man to his wife is actually the children they have together, not the marriage certificate. The marriage certificate is just a paper and love can die at any moment. The moment love dies, a woman can simply leave her husband because they’re not blood related. Your mother can never leave you no matter what but that is not the case with your wife. So understand the difference. BTW, a maid or anyone can take care of a man in his old age.
Best comment.
Re: "My Wife Is Not My Family"- by kkins25(m): 7:11pm On Jul 03, 2023
pocohantas:

You people do it in the abroad. You will wash plate and toilets there. But if we ask una to help us wash ordinary spoon, problem!! cheesy
an inferiority complex that was inherited from years of slavery grin grin grin grin grin
Plus, we're doing it for our family. Wives included!! grin grin grin grin

*laughs*
Re: "My Wife Is Not My Family"- by chidiokay: 7:18pm On Jul 03, 2023
pocohantas:

They will come and ask you if women no dey sick. Whereas majority of the time, it is most likely their father with diabetes, stroke or hypertension.

Olu Jacobs is down with dementia and we have seen way too many Nollywood actors die. My elder brother is married and when he is sick, it has never occured to me to go carry him or pander to him. But when his wife is ill, her family immediately swings in. The next morning, either her mother or sister MUST show. Based on firsthand experience, I will never judge any woman that prefers having her people around.

Maybe Men end up with all kind of sickness at old age as a result of women's efforts or signature, who knows
it is not today we've seen or heard women brag how they will delightly slow poison there husband to death if he is cheating or whatever. even you pocohuntas have bragged about slow poison recipes here ...
Women stand to Benefit more when the Man dies, as next in command or as next of kin, she finally get to "Control" like she as be aiming for years, nobody get satisfied with 2nd position

However, Women are caregivers, naturally females have the leverage thats why if you visit any hospital you are most likely to meet females nurses only frm reception to wards while the male nurses hide in the theatre or anesthesia dept.

From my local observation, single dads seems to live much longer than married men that spend most of there lives eating one woman recipe wink chioma is silence now only God knows the kind of recipe in her mind, chef tun lo omo 🤣🤣

1 Like

Re: "My Wife Is Not My Family"- by pocohantas(f): 7:18pm On Jul 03, 2023
kkins25:
an inferiority complex that was inherited from years of slavery grin grin grin grin grin
Plus, we're doing it for our family. Wives included!! grin grin grin grin

*laughs*

And their numerous sidechicks. grin
Re: "My Wife Is Not My Family"- by bigiyaro(m): 7:20pm On Jul 03, 2023
This OP have been severd some breakfast, of course all men knows that, of a man's family members, it's the wife that is not his relative due to the fact that, your type hoes around a lot, Hakimi comes to mind, his mother was his saving grace, if not, that hoe would have stolen all his wealth, even the world richest man's wife divorced him and stole billions of dollars from him, so that she can be free to fvck young boys around. I know you are hoping for a simp to cheat on, the one that will be quite when you come home with your punna filled with other men's cum.
Re: "My Wife Is Not My Family"- by Neverlookback: 7:24pm On Jul 03, 2023
Is it not mental sickness that someone will stay in a marriage filled with abuse and suffering just so that she'll get an opportunity to maltreat the spouse at old age or in sickness? I consider it a wasted life.

If you are not happy in your marriage or relationship, just move on. You only have one life to live.

1 Like

Re: "My Wife Is Not My Family"- by OvertheTop(m): 7:40pm On Jul 03, 2023
Animegirl:
If you believe in the concept of an alpha male or superior man, it is essential to understand that treating your partner with respect and care is vital in maintaining a healthy relationship.

If you don't treat your wife well, how do you expect your wife to take care of you when old age sickness comes? Funny, how most men deceive themselves by saying "my wife is not my family" if you have such mentality you're a fool.

Similarly, subscribing to the notion that all men are naturally polygamous does not justify cheating or engaging in unfaithful behavior. Cheating on your partner can lead to severe consequences in the future, including the possibility of being abandoned when you need support the most.

Furthermore, having multiple partners and not taking responsibility for your children can result in strained relationships with your offspring as they grow older. Neglecting your parental duties may lead to your children not providing the care and attention you might need when you reach old age.

Infact I rather marry a simp, who loves me and take care of my needs than marry self proclaim Alpha and Omega with so much toxicity angry

Story.
Re: "My Wife Is Not My Family"- by BigBen23(m): 8:03pm On Jul 03, 2023
Animegirl:
If you believe in the concept of an alpha male or superior man, it is essential to understand that treating your partner with respect and care is vital in maintaining a healthy relationship.

If you don't treat your wife well, how do you expect your wife to take care of you when old age sickness comes? Funny, how most men deceive themselves by saying "my wife is not my family" if you have such mentality you're a fool.

Similarly, subscribing to the notion that all men are naturally polygamous does not justify cheating or engaging in unfaithful behavior. Cheating on your partner can lead to severe consequences in the future, including the possibility of being abandoned when you need support the most.

Furthermore, having multiple partners and not taking responsibility for your children can result in strained relationships with your offspring as they grow older. Neglecting your parental duties may lead to your children not providing the care and attention you might need when you reach old age.

Infact I rather marry a simp, who loves me and take care of my needs than marry self proclaim Alpha and Omega with so much toxicity angry

If you are given the opportunity to speak in a summit, this really how your speech would sound like?

To give you what you gave, I will start by saying you no get sense first. I mean, can't you make a speech without showing vulgarity? Queen of feminists, I hail you ma.

In all, your wife is your family peepz.
Re: "My Wife Is Not My Family"- by shantti(m): 8:07pm On Jul 03, 2023
pocohantas:
Naso. Then when they are sick, same wife would be the one to take care of them. By then all the sidechicks are gone.

Most men take their sick wives back to her people. Even their own sick parents, they bring them over with the plan of the wife doing the caregiving. The only time Nigerian men are okay with caregiving is in the UK. Because they get paid for it. grin

Men are also older, so they get weaker first.

You are comparing Obasanjo, an ex military man and democratic president, to you and your fellow redpillers, that take colos, can't afford old people care and have never done two push-ups in your life.

I wonder how you guys earned the logical tag.

Red piller that takes colos
So every red piller takes colos?
So every red piller have never exercised all their lives

The things we hear on this forum eh

All the sick men I know are religiously nursed back to health by their daughters whose mothers cannot manipulate them to abandon their dads.
Re: "My Wife Is Not My Family"- by pocohantas(f): 8:09pm On Jul 03, 2023
shantti:

Red piller that takes colos
So every red piller takes colos?
So every red piller have never exercised all their lives

The things we hear on this forum eh

All the sick men I know are religiously nursed back to health by their daughters whose mothers cannot manipulate them to abandon their dads.

Na still woman dey nurse men. Daughter, mother, sister...you guys can never nurse your fellow man. Quote me when the sons that are not manipulated take up the mantle. grin grin

1 Like

Re: "My Wife Is Not My Family"- by daclint(m): 8:12pm On Jul 03, 2023
If u check well this OP is from a messed up home, either her papa dey maltreat her mama or they're divorced.
Re: "My Wife Is Not My Family"- by Nobody: 8:22pm On Jul 03, 2023
Respond to my pm I want to knack your mama toto.
Albertone:

Bro I noticed too but decided to keep mum. Low key, I'm in awe.
Back then, I looked forward to her responses. She doesn't reply to everyone but when she does, it's a top response.

The only time she will be unusual with responses is when she is responding to a troll whom has been on her neck for so long and is due for dragging.

People change and it's fine smiley
hope her toto is not slack since she is a fuvkdog

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "My Wife Is Not My Family"- by Nobody: 8:34pm On Jul 03, 2023
pocohantas:

Na still woman dey nurse men. Daughter, mother, sister...you guys can never nurse your fellow man. Quote me when the sons that are not manipulated take up the mantle. grin grin
why should a man be sent to his parents to nurse them? So that he will steal from them?
Walahi if you see male stealing from their parents eh. Hmmn

A relative I know locks her room from her son's.

Ordinary 1k mama or papa drop on table they will move it.

Or sell their generators and furnitures and use the money to flex.
Re: "My Wife Is Not My Family"- by Coolgent(m): 8:46pm On Jul 03, 2023
Animegirl:

Nice one
That's why it's very important to understand each other before marriage; if she/he scores atleast 6/10 of what you want in your future spouse then go for it otherwise run.
Re: "My Wife Is Not My Family"- by shantti(m): 8:48pm On Jul 03, 2023
pocohantas:

grin grin So uve shifted from wives to women
Lol
U have now agreed that u can't use the respect your wife or she won't take care of u in your old age mantra on men. Our daughters who you can't manipulate love us more than u do. They will care for us. Digest that grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: "My Wife Is Not My Family"- by Jeferious: 8:55pm On Jul 03, 2023
advanceDNA:
Everybody should make their own money and live alone in peace...all these noise of adultery and polygamy, and take care of me, i will not bring anything to the table, will not be needed
My brother, you have said it all
Re: "My Wife Is Not My Family"- by pocohantas(f): 8:56pm On Jul 03, 2023
shantti:

grin grin So uve shifted from wives to women
Lol
U have now agreed that u can't use the respect your wife or she won't take care of u in your old age mantra on men. Our daughters who you can't manipulate love us more than u do. They will care for us. Digest that grin grin grin grin grin grin

The wife gave you the kids that are taking care of you. When will you men take care of yourselves?? Must it be your wife, mother or daughter? I thought men do not benefit from marriage. But they are always able to milk free healthcare from their wives and daughters. It is still a woman that will care for you, never your fellow man. So much for loving yourselves. Digest that. grin grin

CuriousStudent:
why should a man be sent to his parents to nurse them? So that he will steal from them?
Walahi if you see male stealing from their parents eh. Hmmn

A relative I know locks her room from her son's.
Ordinary 1k mama or papa drop on table they will move it.
Or sell their generators and furnitures and use the money to flex.

Wetin be this?? But true truw, once money disappears from an old person's account, it is most likely one colos taking son.
Re: "My Wife Is Not My Family"- by tiswell(m): 8:59pm On Jul 03, 2023
Animegirl:

keep kwayet!

And what makes you think the wife has the monopoly of abandoning her husband at old age.
All these age long backward mentality used to cage and manipulate and emasculate men aren't as effective now.

Men are wiser!

I pity women in the next generation.
Re: "My Wife Is Not My Family"- by EgusiSoup: 9:00pm On Jul 03, 2023
Animegirl:

Your mates are becoming captains of industries and building the world and you can think of is being someone's wife. To be a wife is your priority in life?

Very empty minded women roaming around social media. *spits***
Re: "My Wife Is Not My Family"- by Jman06(m): 9:03pm On Jul 03, 2023
Nonsense as usual
Re: "My Wife Is Not My Family"- by shantti(m): 9:04pm On Jul 03, 2023
pocohantas:

The wife gave you the kids that are taking care of you. When will you men take care of yourselves?? Must it be your wife, mother or daughter? I thought men do not benefit from marriage. But they are always able to milk free healthcare from their wives and daughters. It is still a woman that will care for you, never your fellow man. So much for loving yourselves. Digest that. grin grin

Wetin be this?? But true truw, once money disappears from an old person's account, it is most likely one colos taking son.

grin grin grin But we can still get kids from house maids, secretaries and girl friends without marrying them. What Abt adoption.

Why r u deviating from our argument?
The argument was husbands, respect your wife else she will not take care of u when u are old and sick. U really thought u had no substitute in your husbands life as a wife? grin grin grin
Re: "My Wife Is Not My Family"- by Odebayo4010(m): 9:09pm On Jul 03, 2023
This is totally Nonsense,Men will only Realize that my Wife Is not my Family when he goes Blind or become cripple Bad circumstances hit him, that's when he will realize, Woman will Leave you for another Man,I know a Man in my street,the Man was part of administrative in a Big organization,And circumstances hit the Man suddenly, he go Blind his wife bear it with him for some years but later dump him for another Man,I will always say this to my people that your Wife Is not your Family, until Bad things happen to you na then you will realize the realthruth

1 Like

Re: "My Wife Is Not My Family"- by pocohantas(f): 9:09pm On Jul 03, 2023
shantti:

grin grin grin But we can still get kids from house maids, secretaries and girl friends without marrying them. What Abt adoption.

Why r u deviating from our argument?
The argument was husbands, respect your wife else she will not take care of u when u are old and sick. U really thought u had no substitute in your husbands life as a wife? grin grin grin

Were you gotten from a house maid?
Na for NL una dey get kids via house maid and adoption. Anything to sound tough.

1 Like

Re: "My Wife Is Not My Family"- by shantti(m): 9:18pm On Jul 03, 2023
pocohantas:

Were you gotten from a house maid?
Na for NL una dey get kids via house maid and adoption. Anything to sound tough.

Is that a disrepute to my arguments or you've run out of fact grin grin
Aren't there kids born by house maids
Aren't there kids who are adopted.

Pls answer me
If there are, then can't we conclusively say that wives Aren't the only medium of getting kids.
Pls lets argue diplomatically. Stop being emotional.
Re: "My Wife Is Not My Family"- by pocohantas(f): 9:24pm On Jul 03, 2023
shantti:

Is that a disrepute to my arguments or you've run out of fact grin grin
Aren't there kids born by house maids
Aren't there kids who are adopted.

Pls answer me
If there are, then can't we conclusively say that wives Aren't the only medium of getting kids.
Pls lets argue diplomatically. Stop being emotional.

Were you gotten via a house maid?
Those your uncles daughters, were they gotten via house maids? The answer is NO. You are the one to stop being emotional. The things you are typing is all imagination. You are going to marry, but pride won't allow you say it here. No be only house maid, na nanny.
Re: "My Wife Is Not My Family"- by shantti(m): 9:33pm On Jul 03, 2023
pocohantas:

Were you gotten via a house maid?
Those your uncles daughters, were they gotten via house maids? The answer is NO. You are the one to stop being emotional. The things you are typing is all imagination. You are going to marry, but pride won't allow you say it here. No be only house maid, na nanny.

grin grin grin grin
Typical cunning Nigerian woman
Evading a question with a question, knowing that you can't bring reasonable fact to counter me. And yet am the emotional one grin grin grin
However, You did not answer my question
The argument was never about me or my uncles or my uncles daughters.
Pls answer my question let's continue.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Man Proposes To His Girl Again After She Misplaced First Engagement Ring / How i was able to stop dating women below my standard / Relationships With Nigerian Men Are Filled With Wahala - UK Lady Narrates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.