Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,085 members, 7,821,748 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:47 PM

"My Wife Is Not My Family"- - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "My Wife Is Not My Family"- (32189 Views)

Why I Cut Off Contacts From My Family After Marrying My Nigerian Man- White Lady / My Girlfriend Likes To Walk Around Semi Nude In My Family House / My Wife's Cousin Has Visited & She's Luring Me With Her Thighs-kenyan Man (pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "My Wife Is Not My Family"- by TheGift: 5:22pm On Jul 03, 2023
luminouz:

Egbon, shût it. Sigma kee u dia.

That girl set a trap and you fell inside it. She deliberately insulted alphas and redpill by making them seem irresponsible and you just gave her what she wanted. How does being an Alpha translate to being evil or inconsiderate? Then you went ahead with your sigma bullshiiit as if it's guaranteed that your wife won't fuq another man or abandon you when you get sick?

You know nothing, Jon Snow

Please don't put words in my mouth then insult me on top of it. Where did I say Alpha's where evil or inconsiderate. ?

I would have said what I said,, whether or not she said what she said.

If you have any specific issue with what I have said , address it specifically.

But if you can't have a logical discussion without insults please run along.

1 Like

Re: "My Wife Is Not My Family"- by EMMARNUEL: 5:27pm On Jul 03, 2023
All this wh0res need a simp they can use.. Men please have sense.

1 Like

Re: "My Wife Is Not My Family"- by achimendy(m): 5:27pm On Jul 03, 2023
Adachizzy:
Nice writeup but the line you talked about a wife taking care of a man when old age comes, I disagree with it.

There's no guarantee that a man will always be the one to be carried around in old age. There's also no guarantee that he'll be the one to die first. There are women whose husbands take care of them and their age related sickness.

All in all, men should treat their wives well because it's the right thing to do and also to maintain a healthy and peaceful home. Nothing beats coming back to your peaceful space.

Men o, women o, respect yourselves. Tomorrow is pregnant.

You've said it all dear.

One cold zobo for you.
Re: "My Wife Is Not My Family"- by achimendy(m): 5:33pm On Jul 03, 2023
Reminderz:

you're the only one who commented right... you see that OP up there, is just a self proclaimed clown 🤡 we all know here.... she's just heartbroken, frustrated and lonely...

shey na only men dey get sick or na only men dem dey abandon? your last statement where you said a man and a woman should treat themselves well is the ultimate point because a man can still treat a woman well and end up being abandoned as well... most times, due to the fact that women are unpredictable is the reason why some men marry more than one wife to avoid bullshits like this in the future, at least if one leaves, one will stay...

and please, a man marrying more than one wife and taking care of them and the kids is not an act of irresponsibility... it's not the same as sleeping around or having side chics... in fact, it shows he's disciplined... as long as he carries out his responsibilities...

OP, go and heal yourself, men are not the cause of your problems, you're solely responsible for the choices you make in life...

Exactly ........
Re: "My Wife Is Not My Family"- by achimendy(m): 5:36pm On Jul 03, 2023
pocohantas:
Naso. Then when they are sick, same wife would be the one to take care of them. By then all the sidechicks are gone.

Most men take their sick wives back to her people. Even their own sick parents, they bring them over with the plan of the wife doing the caregiving. The only time Nigerian men are okay with caregiving is in the UK. Because they get paid for it. grin

Men are also older, so they get weaker first.

You are comparing Obasanjo, an ex military man and democratic president, to you and your fellow redpillers, that take colos, can't afford old people care and have never done two push-ups in your life.

I wonder how you guys earned the logical tag.

Make you suffry dey lie for men head aunty.......
Re: "My Wife Is Not My Family"- by BabbanBura(m): 5:45pm On Jul 03, 2023
Adachizzy:
Nice writeup but the line you talked about a wife taking care of a man when old age comes, I disagree with it.

There's no guarantee that a man will always be the one to be carried around in old age. There's also no guarantee that he'll be the one to die first. There are women whose husbands take care of them and their age related sickness.

All in all, men should treat their wives well because it's the right thing to do and also to maintain a healthy and peaceful home. Nothing beats coming back to your peaceful space.

More maturely put than that bittered animegirl who seems likely to be a toxic woman! May God bless you for this and heal her for that.

Men treat your women right because it is the right thing to do irrespective of what she does. Likewise, women treat your men because it is the right thing to do irrespective of what he does.

The responsibility is to do your part irrespective of what the other does - in other words, your partner failing on his part does not exonerate you from the moral duty to do your part.

What out for signs of toxicity before you commit to a relationship with anyone to avoid putting yourself in a tight spot to contemplate paying your spouse in his/her own coin!
Re: "My Wife Is Not My Family"- by achimendy(m): 5:47pm On Jul 03, 2023
Animegirl:
If you believe in the concept of an alpha male or superior man, it is essential to understand that treating your partner with respect and care is vital in maintaining a healthy relationship.

If you don't treat your wife well, how do you expect your wife to take care of you when old age sickness comes? Funny, how most men deceive themselves by saying "my wife is not my family" if you have such mentality you're a fool.

Similarly, subscribing to the notion that all men are naturally polygamous does not justify cheating or engaging in unfaithful behavior. Cheating on your partner can lead to severe consequences in the future, including the possibility of being abandoned when you need support the most.

Furthermore, having multiple partners and not taking responsibility for your children can result in strained relationships with your offspring as they grow older. Neglecting your parental duties may lead to your children not providing the care and attention you might need when you reach old age.

Infact I rather marry a simp, who loves me and take care of my needs than marry self proclaim Alpha and Omega with so much toxicity angry

Just openly without fear tell us that men are the reason why you came up with this irrational write up.

Who even deceived you that men are the only one's to suffer ill-health during old age??

For your information it takes a man and a woman to make marriage work. So stop deceiving yourself my dear, and pray for a loving and God fearing man to be your husband, while you possess thesame character too.
Re: "My Wife Is Not My Family"- by Oluwaseunbandur: 5:49pm On Jul 03, 2023
Animegirl:
If you believe in the concept of an alpha male or superior man, it is essential to understand that treating your partner with respect and care is vital in maintaining a healthy relationship.

If you don't treat your wife well, how do you expect your wife to take care of you when old age sickness comes? Funny, how most men deceive themselves by saying "my wife is not my family" if you have such mentality you're a fool.

Similarly, subscribing to the notion that all men are naturally polygamous does not justify cheating or engaging in unfaithful behavior. Cheating on your partner can lead to severe consequences in the future, including the possibility of being abandoned when you need support the most.

Furthermore, having multiple partners and not taking responsibility for your children can result in strained relationships with your offspring as they grow older. Neglecting your parental duties may lead to your children not providing the care and attention you might need when you reach old age.

Infact I rather marry a simp, who loves me and take care of my needs than marry self proclaim Alpha and Omega with so much toxicity angry

No dey disturb yourself with all this alpha male shit u c online especially nairaland, many are simps offline. Too many fake people on social media

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "My Wife Is Not My Family"- by tollyboy5(m): 5:51pm On Jul 03, 2023
pocohantas:

You only said the same thing I said and that has never translated to showing more love. Your parents wouldn't think your wife LOVES them if she never calls or visits, but gives you transport fare to come see them.

Many NORMAL ladies get married to hustling guys everyday. Most Nigerian men are HUSTLING. Over 50% of Nigerians are in a class that isn't middle class or poor. Let's call it HUSTLING CLASS and they are married. It is only on Nairaland that you all are millionaires.
Madam! the way men show love is quit different from female. When a man knows that the burden of his wife and his responsibilities to his kids are necessary things he ought to take care of, they tend to stay longer outside and get depressed when things don't turn around to their expectations. Some end up drinking and still come back home not to show emotions but still act like hard men.
So its quit difficult for men to show emotional feelings, most men just leave that to the woman and provide necessary support.
So you should not expect everything from a man plz.
And what do you mean by if a lady gives her husband money alone to see his parents lol, its not the same case madam. Every married lady's parent to some high extent knows fully well that the husband of their daughter is responsible for the well-being of their daughter and their grandchildren. Seeing their beautiful daughter with glowing with healthy kids is enough receipt. Even if they don't see the man they'll send warm regards with rest of mind.

Now a man going to see his parent how do you expect his parents to think his wife is the one footing the bills and taking 70 to 80% responsibility? Can't you see what applies to a male don't apply to a female? in this case since the man is the bread winner she need to show more emotional support.

For Nigeria girls, yes all Nigeria men are hustling men. But these category of older men really know how to play their funny games well. And ladies are quick to fall for it. They try to please younger ladies with the little they get and the ladies in turn feel protected and loved by these older men or guys. Those are the care they may not get from their age mate who see no reason to please their fellow female age mate to such extent.
Many relationship do end well with this style but reason why some don't work out is because of the increasing hardship in the country.

The mistake some ladies make is that, even if the guy is actually hustling you'll have to do something to support him. We've gone past the time when most guys will say "just sit at home and take care of the kids". Frustration is everywhere, the guy that use to please you before you both got married cant please you no more. Most lady lazy ass nature make them end up as evening newspaper and some other type of ladies that might fall into this category are the hardworking ladies that became rude and feel they are equal to their husband due to one reason or the other.
They tend to forget that men will always be above the ladies in every sense because its a mens world. Ladies need to start using their senses more than they use their emotions.
Re: "My Wife Is Not My Family"- by Amumaigwe: 5:58pm On Jul 03, 2023
Animegirl:

Who is feeding you ladies with this mindset that it is the husband that will always be the first to be infirmed, thereby appearing to weaponize it as subtle threat to men. There are many marriages that the wife came under terminal sickness first. Imagine that this becoming the fate of a wife after threatening the husband with neglect at times of infirmities, what will such wife expect from the husband? Of course she will expect him to just understand because she is a woman. Be careful the doom you wish others, for you might just be predicting your own lot. Life always happens, and in random formation.

1 Like

Re: "My Wife Is Not My Family"- by pocohantas(f): 6:00pm On Jul 03, 2023
tollyboy5:

Madam! the way men show love is quit different from female. .

I only read the first sentence,so I will respond to just this. It has nothing to do with the way men show love. After all, same man would visit and call his own parents. He also visits his sidechicks because you know they are polygamous in nature. There is just no burden on men to be exceptional son in-laws. They marry the woman and suddenly become unavailable.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "My Wife Is Not My Family"- by Amumaigwe: 6:01pm On Jul 03, 2023
Adachizzy:

Nne, i di okay. Blessed is the womb that bore you.

1 Like

Re: "My Wife Is Not My Family"- by Sweetvie: 6:13pm On Jul 03, 2023
Hmmm
Re: "My Wife Is Not My Family"- by Ashawoman82: 6:20pm On Jul 03, 2023
pocohantas:

They will come and ask you if women no dey sick. Whereas majority of the time, it is most likely their father with diabetes, stroke or hypertension.

Olu Jacobs is down with dementia and we have seen way too many Nollywood actors die. My elder brother is married and when he is sick, it has never occured to me to go carry him or pander to him. But when his wife is ill, her family immediately swings in. The next morning, either her mother or sister MUST show. Based on firsthand experience, I will never judge any woman that prefers having her people around.
poco, u are really bittered, seriously, who did this to you? Why do u hate men so much, just imagine ur kind of comparison... Do u know how many husband take care of their sick Wife?... Better calm down, this way u are going won't help u, u don't have to take out your frustration on the male gender entirely because of one or two sour experience from them, haba! It
Re: "My Wife Is Not My Family"- by pocohantas(f): 6:24pm On Jul 03, 2023
Ashawoman82:
poco, u are really bittered, seriously, who did this to you? Why do u hate men so much, just imagine ur kind of comparison... Do u know how many husband take care of their sick Wife?... Better calm down, this way u are going won't help u, u don't have to take out your frustration on the male gender entirely because of one or two sour experience from them, haba! It

I don't owe men love. I have no SINGLE will or interest in being a woman you think loves you. I would advise you shut da fck up and focus on the woman that is unfortunate to love you. When she falls ill, please take care of her. I would love to see that.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "My Wife Is Not My Family"- by googi: 6:26pm On Jul 03, 2023
Men or women, take good care of yourselves in your younger days. Avoid e xcessive habits. Hard Work does not kill, laziness kills.

Exercise to be in good shape as you get older to be able to care for yourselves. Hoping, expecting, praying and looking forward to spouse or children to look after you are false hope these days. If you are comfortable, save a little, just in case for paid nursing care.

The more you keep yourself in good shape the longer you live without assistance. Remember that your spouse also get older and weaker. This is why older men take younger wives.

But you cannot even rely on that. No matter how good you were to your children, they also have personal responsibilities.

Exercise for and in your old age for longer bodily functions.

1 Like

Re: "My Wife Is Not My Family"- by Albertone(m): 6:30pm On Jul 03, 2023
pocohantas:
Naso. Then when they are sick, same wife would be the one to take care of them. By then all the sidechicks are gone.

Most men take their sick wives back to her people. Even their own sick parents, they bring them over with the plan of the wife doing the caregiving. The only time Nigerian men are okay with caregiving is in the UK. Because they get paid for it. grin

Men are also older, so they get weaker first.

You are comparing Obasanjo, an ex military man and democratic president, to you and your fellow redpillers, that take colos, can't afford old people care and have never done two push-ups in your life.

I wonder how you guys earned the logical tag.

I don't know if you're catching cruise or something.
All your write up is skewed, I don't even know which to counter or correct.

Using the case of a few people to generalize about "most men".
I believe you're more intelligent than this.
Re: "My Wife Is Not My Family"- by Ashawoman82: 6:31pm On Jul 03, 2023
pocohantas:

I don't owe men love. I have no SINGLE will or interest in being a woman you think loves you. I would advise you shut da fck up and focus on the woman that is unfortunate to love you. When she falls ill, please take care of her. I would love to see that.
Chai, poco, have known u for years now, this is actually my alternate account... I won't say I'm disappointed in u, cos it's not a new trait I have noticed in u but these days, I noticed your hatred for men has increased drastically, like u are so bittered that it's obvious you've been dealt with by my gender... I'll advise u to. Move on, like it or not, u can't do without a man, learn to embrace us, nobody is perfect.. U aren't getting younger o, for how long will u keep on hating on men, eh, Poco!... Zutu kwanuike, let the pain go...move on, love will find u soon grin

2 Likes

Re: "My Wife Is Not My Family"- by pocohantas(f): 6:34pm On Jul 03, 2023
Ashawoman82:
Chai, poco, have known u for years now, this is actually my alternate account... I won't say I'm disappointed in u, cos it's not a new trait I have noticed in u but these days, I noticed your hatred for men has increased drastically, like u are so bittered that it's obvious you've been dealt with by my gender... I'll advise u to. Move on, like it or not, u can't do without a man, learn to embrace us, nobody is perfect.. U aren't getting younger o, for how long will u keep on hating on men, eh, Poco!... Zutu kwanuike, let the pain go...move on, love will find u soon grin

Once again, I don't owe you love.

The only woman that you should be blackmailing and begging for love is the one you pay her bills. You have never given me 5 Naira and I haven't seen you give to the women that love men on Nairaland. So, I am afraid I do not care about the opinions of men that do not pay my bills. This sadly, includes you. The more reason I WON'T CHANGE.

You can go ahead and cry more.

Albertone:

I don't know if you're catching cruise or something.
All your write up is skewed, I don't even know which to counter or correct.

Using the case of a few people to generalize about "most men".
I believe you're more intelligent than this.

I am glad you notice me. I will try and see if you are worth same energy. wink

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "My Wife Is Not My Family"- by 1Sharon(f): 6:36pm On Jul 03, 2023
Ashawoman82:

Do you have opinions like this for men that hate women?

If a woman has been dealt with by men, why won't she be bitter?

If your male friend was a victim of paternity fraud/ false rape allegations will you just tell him to move on?
Re: "My Wife Is Not My Family"- by pocohantas(f): 6:37pm On Jul 03, 2023
1Sharon:

They never do. grin grin

1 Like

Re: "My Wife Is Not My Family"- by Ashawoman82: 6:38pm On Jul 03, 2023
pocohantas:

Once again, I don't owe you love.

The only woman that you should be blackmailing and begging for love is the one you pay her bills. You have never given me 5 Naira and I haven't seen you give to the women that love men on Nairaland. So, I am afraid I do not care about the opinions of men that do not pay my bills. This sadly, includes you. The more reason I WON'T CHANGE.

You can go ahead and cry more.

oh please, just give it a rest... U are a typical bittered evening newspaper feminist.. How can one woman be notoriously known for hating men in a forum like this... Since 2013, this has been ur pattern... Just move on ok... Not only men are evil, infact these days we have more of evil women..
Re: "My Wife Is Not My Family"- by pocohantas(f): 6:39pm On Jul 03, 2023
Ashawoman82:
oh please, just give it a rest... U are a typical bittered evening newspaper feminist.. How can one woman be notoriously unknown for hating men in a forum like this... Since 2013, this has been ur pattern... Just move on ok... Not only men are evil, infact these days we have more of evil women..

I have never claimed to be otherwise.
Since we all recognise me for the evil I am, why are you tearing your N500 tommy boxers?

Till 2090, it would be my pattern. Keep crying.
I WILL NEVER LOVE YOUUU. grin
Re: "My Wife Is Not My Family"- by Ashawoman82: 6:41pm On Jul 03, 2023
1Sharon:

If a woman has been dealt with by men, why won't she be bitter?

If your male friend was a victim of paternity fraud/ false rape allegations will you just tell him to move on?
yes ill tell him to move on... Being evil is a personal thing and not a gender thing... For those extreme redpiller, I condemn them too... I. Would never generalize women as being evil because I was hurt by one... How many women have I dated that would make me generalize women as a whole...im a realistic person and not sentimental.... We both know this post is gender biased yet women like u have found a way to still blame men.

1 Like

Re: "My Wife Is Not My Family"- by 1Sharon(f): 6:44pm On Jul 03, 2023
pocohantas:

They never do. grin grin

They look the other way and even like and share those kind of posts 🤣
Re: "My Wife Is Not My Family"- by Ashawoman82: 6:44pm On Jul 03, 2023
pocohantas:

I have never claimed to be otherwise.
Since we all recognise me for the evil I am, why are you tearing your N500 tommy boxers?

Till 2090, it would be my pattern. Keep crying.
I WILL NEVER LOVE YOUUU. grin
Lol, not me please... But give love a chance ok.. Start a fresh.... Forget about the past and move on, that way u will heal... U know me well but I won't disclose my main monicker to u.. It's just a friendly advise.
Re: "My Wife Is Not My Family"- by 1Sharon(f): 6:45pm On Jul 03, 2023
Ashawoman82:
yes ill tell him to move on... Being evil is a personal thing and not a gender thing... For those extreme redpiller, I condemn them too... I. Would never generalize women as being evil because I was hurt by one... How many women have I dated that would make me generalize women as a whole...im a realistic person and not sentimental.... We both know this post is gender biased yet women like u have found a way to still blame men.

🥱
Re: "My Wife Is Not My Family"- by pocohantas(f): 6:46pm On Jul 03, 2023
1Sharon:

They look the other way and even like and share those kind of posts 🤣

I mean, you will see 400 likes and counting. Go through his posts and see the irony. They hold hands and denigrate women every second of their NL existence. But they are either trying to bully women into silence or loving them. Let me bend the day I become a NL poster girl. grin

1 Like

Re: "My Wife Is Not My Family"- by pocohantas(f): 6:47pm On Jul 03, 2023
Ashawoman82:
Lol, not me please... But give love a chance ok.. Start a fresh.... Forget about the past and move on, that way u will heal... U know me well but I won't disclose my main monicker to u.. It's just a friendly advise.

I don't know you well. Stop forcing friendship.
I DON'T KNOW YOU!

1 Like

Re: "My Wife Is Not My Family"- by Ashawoman82: 6:47pm On Jul 03, 2023
1Sharon:

🥱
undecided
Re: "My Wife Is Not My Family"- by Ashawoman82: 6:48pm On Jul 03, 2023
pocohantas:

I don't know you well. Stop forcing friendship.
I DON'T KNOW YOU!
cheesy
Re: "My Wife Is Not My Family"- by Albertone(m): 6:49pm On Jul 03, 2023
Ashawoman82:

Bro I noticed too but decided to keep mum. Low key, I'm in awe.
Back then, I looked forward to her responses. She doesn't reply to everyone but when she does, it's a top response.

The only time she will be unusual with responses is when she is responding to a troll whom has been on her neck for so long and is due for dragging.

People change and it's fine smiley

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Men, How Do You Feel When Your Woman Cries? / List Of Ashawo House In Ilorin. / My Ex Wants To Come Back

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 109
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.