Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,244 members, 7,836,165 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:48 PM

"My Wife Is Not My Family"- - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "My Wife Is Not My Family"- (32210 Views)

Why I Cut Off Contacts From My Family After Marrying My Nigerian Man- White Lady / My Girlfriend Likes To Walk Around Semi Nude In My Family House / My Wife's Cousin Has Visited & She's Luring Me With Her Thighs-kenyan Man (pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "My Wife Is Not My Family"- by dvdaddy2002: 9:45pm On Jul 03, 2023
Animegirl:
If you believe in the concept of an alpha male or superior man, it is essential to understand that treating your partner with respect and care is vital in maintaining a healthy relationship.

If you don't treat your wife well, how do you expect your wife to take care of you when old age sickness comes? Funny, how most men deceive themselves by saying "my wife is not my family" if you have such mentality you're a fool.

Similarly, subscribing to the notion that all men are naturally polygamous does not justify cheating or engaging in unfaithful behavior. Cheating on your partner can lead to severe consequences in the future, including the possibility of being abandoned when you need support the most.

Furthermore, having multiple partners and not taking responsibility for your children can result in strained relationships with your offspring as they grow older. Neglecting your parental duties may lead to your children not providing the care and attention you might need when you reach old age.

Infact I rather marry a simp, who loves me and take care of my needs than marry self proclaim Alpha and Omega with so much toxicity angry

That's the issue with some women. Marry the simp to take of them and their children and when he can't provide sufficient excitement they need to stay sexually active they go ahead and fu@k the Alpha male. Or most spend the lot of their prime fu#king alpha males and when the clock starts ticking they'll start looking for a simp that would "Accept them for who they are". Hence provide security for them and their children.
Re: "My Wife Is Not My Family"- by pocohantas(f): 9:45pm On Jul 03, 2023
shantti:

grin grin grin grin
Typical cunning Nigerian woman
Evading a question with a question, knowing that you can't bring reasonable fact to counter me. And yet am the emotional one grin grin grin
However, You did not answer my question
The argument was never about me or my uncles or my uncles daughters.
Pls answer my question let's continue.

Message me when you have a child with a house maid. That would ne never. Na for Nairaland this one end.
Re: "My Wife Is Not My Family"- by Nobody: 9:51pm On Jul 03, 2023
Reminderz:

you're the only one who commented right... you see that OP up there, is just a self proclaimed clown 🤡 we all know here.... she's just heartbroken, frustrated and lonely...

shey na only men dey get sick or na only men dem dey abandon? your last statement where you said a man and a woman should treat themselves well is the ultimate point because a man can still treat a woman well and end up being abandoned as well... most times, due to the fact that women are unpredictable is the reason why some men marry more than one wife to avoid bullshits like this in the future, at least if one leaves, one will stay...

and please, a man marrying more than one wife and taking care of them and the kids is not an act of irresponsibility... it's not the same as sleeping around or having side chics... in fact, it shows he's disciplined... as long as he carries out his responsibilities...

OP, go and heal yourself, men are not the cause of your problems, you're solely responsible for the choices you make in life...
Where you,jeromestarks and uptheante not exposed as broke in a thread that was deleted? I think a screenshot of one of the three of you begging was brought online?

Look at you,a failure and disgrace. I can swear you have no high paying job,house,cars, wife or kids.

It's not your fault. In saner climes you will be confined to the zoo

1 Like

Re: "My Wife Is Not My Family"- by Menclothing: 9:54pm On Jul 03, 2023
Do good it’s important
Re: "My Wife Is Not My Family"- by shantti(m): 9:56pm On Jul 03, 2023
pocohantas:

Message me when you have a child with a house maid. That would ne never. Na for Nairaland this one end.

What a funny way to deviate when u have no fact to present
grin grin grin grin

U would rather deviate than answer my questions grin grin grin
Re: "My Wife Is Not My Family"- by pocohantas(f): 10:13pm On Jul 03, 2023
shantti:

What a funny way to deviate when u have no fact to present
grin grin grin grin

U would rather deviate than answer my questions grin grin grin

You still dey here? You never find house maid to give belle? Ndi redpillers. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "My Wife Is Not My Family"- by jeromestarks: 11:02pm On Jul 03, 2023
CuriousStudent:

Where you,jeromestarks and uptheante not exposed as broke in a thread that was deleted? I think a screenshot of one of the three of you begging was brought online?

Look at you,a failure and disgrace. I can swear you have no high paying job,house,cars, wife or kids.

It's not your fault. In saner climes you will be confined to the zoo
Honestly, I don't know why you dragged me into this discussion.
I am about virginity not online trolling.
Re: "My Wife Is Not My Family"- by Cloudflare: 11:25pm On Jul 03, 2023
Animegirl:

Infact I rather marry a simp, who loves me and take care of my needs than marry self proclaim Alpha and Omega with so much toxicity angry

This is exactly what we've been preaching here everyday. Madam, what kind of entitlement mentality is this. Why can't you strive to make your own money to take care of yourself by yourself ? Why waiting for a man to come and take care of you? Is he your father? If you make money and take of the supposed SIMP, will you die? What is wrong with you Nigerian girls? What kind of entitlement mentality is this Abeg?

Madam, go and heal yourself, men are not the cause of your problems, we all know you're heart broken, depressed and lonely. Pray you heal quickly. My prayers are with you
Re: "My Wife Is Not My Family"- by luminouz(m): 12:42am On Jul 04, 2023
TheGift:

Please don't put words in my mouth then insult me on top of it. Where did I say Alpha's where evil or inconsiderate. ?

I would have said what I said,, whether or not she said what she said.

If you have any specific issue with what I have said , address it specifically.

But if you can't have a logical discussion without insults please run along.

K!!
Re: "My Wife Is Not My Family"- by Ed12(m): 5:09am On Jul 04, 2023
You are still not self aware enough to understand the real nature of your gender,

You are thinking that you are exceptions to natural ways until you find yourself in a situation cause by your natural instinct to respond to some actions of your man.

It's typical ladies get themself burnt or self destroy before sense fall on them

You would rather marry a simp, really
Re: "My Wife Is Not My Family"- by Xammie001(m): 8:05am On Jul 04, 2023
If i may ask,why your woman no regard your family if you did the right thing first?

imagrg:
This girl dey talk about inclusion when the woman doesn't regard your family as such.
Re: "My Wife Is Not My Family"- by komzy589(m): 8:30am On Jul 04, 2023
babakb:
That is the harsh reality, Men's sickness deteriorates more in old age than women, most of the men forming redpill are below 35 years of age and they know nothing about marriage and life.

Over 55% of Men above 40 are battling with at least one of these: High BP, Diabetes, Prostrate Cancer, Pile, Partial/Whole Stroke, Kidney Infection/Stones, Obesity, Arthritis/Rheumatism, Erectile Dysfunction, Declining Eye Sight etc

So as a man if you like be forming James Bond, all that strength and exuberance will vanish the moment you cross 45 years, at an advanced age you need your wife and kids to care for you, and the level of care you will get from them depends largely on the care you gave them in your prime.

At this time, all the people you chose over your wife will forsake you because you're a liability.
Here’s an advice for you.
Treat your spouse well and marry a man that respects you, so that you won’t wait for old age to unveil your wicked soul.
Re: "My Wife Is Not My Family"- by sweetkev(m): 8:43am On Jul 04, 2023
Dancebreaker:

cheesy grin grin grin grin
OP just buttressed the transactional nature of marriage these days. Only when a woman is totally happy as in you have been 150% simp, she secretly built a house without you knowing, brought kids from her lovers outside to pass off as your kids, brings her relatives into family house while yours cannot visit, etc. Only when she dominates her hubby belleful like this can you expect her love and care in old age or illness. But God so kind, we nor know who go sick or die first. God nor be man. shocked shocked shocked shocked

Men do all kinds of dangerous and hazardous work and face risk of dying earlier: soldier at war front, police response, diver, hunter, high rise building cleaner, stuntmen, firemen, mine sweeper, etc. All to put food on the table. Later when in need, wife will only care for him depending on his perceived kindness to her from decades ago. Ok o,

Men should wise up. No matter your sacrifice, when you die early, only your wife will enjoy the kids you laboured to fund.

Men take care of your health, do regular health check, prostate check, BP, blood sugar, try to sleep well, beware of too much extra shifts at work just to provide more for your family. When you die early or become ill, na you lost.
You nailed it bro but most men are so foolish to plan for their future. Not every woman would be there for you at old age no matter the sacrifice
Re: "My Wife Is Not My Family"- by Shebbs: 9:39am On Jul 04, 2023
More Like Saying Your Mother Is Not Your Family. Make Una Rest. A lot Of Ya’ll Don’t Know The Significance Of The Marital Oath/Vow. That Oath Binds You As One, Physically And Spiritually She’s Becomes Part Of You, Your Blood, Your Family, Your Existence.
Re: "My Wife Is Not My Family"- by Exceed15: 11:02am On Jul 04, 2023
Reminderz:

you're the only one who commented right... you see that OP up there, is just a self proclaimed clown 🤡 we all know here.... she's just heartbroken, frustrated and lonely...

shey na only men dey get sick or na only men dem dey abandon? your last statement where you said a man and a woman should treat themselves well is the ultimate point because a man can still treat a woman well and end up being abandoned as well... most times, due to the fact that women are unpredictable is the reason why some men marry more than one wife to avoid bullshits like this in the future, at least if one leaves, one will stay...

and please, a man marrying more than one wife and taking care of them and the kids is not an act of irresponsibility... it's not the same as sleeping around or having side chics... in fact, it shows he's disciplined... as long as he carries out his responsibilities...

OP, go and heal yourself, men are not the cause of your problems, you're solely responsible for the choices you make in life...

U nailed bro. God bless u
Re: "My Wife Is Not My Family"- by Exceed15: 11:05am On Jul 04, 2023
Animegirl:
If you believe in the concept of an alpha male or superior man, it is essential to understand that treating your partner with respect and care is vital in maintaining a healthy relationship.

If you don't treat your wife well, how do you expect your wife to take care of you when old age sickness comes? Funny, how most men deceive themselves by saying "my wife is not my family" if you have such mentality you're a fool.

Similarly, subscribing to the notion that all men are naturally polygamous does not justify cheating or engaging in unfaithful behavior. Cheating on your partner can lead to severe consequences in the future, including the possibility of being abandoned when you need support the most.

Furthermore, having multiple partners and not taking responsibility for your children can result in strained relationships with your offspring as they grow older. Neglecting your parental duties may lead to your children not providing the care and attention you might need when you reach old age.

U mean rather marry a simp you can control?
Re: "My Wife Is Not My Family"- by shantti(m): 6:02pm On Jul 04, 2023
pocohantas:

You still dey here? You never find house maid to give belle? Ndi redpillers. grin

Answer my question pls grin grin
Stop deviating
Re: "My Wife Is Not My Family"- by shantti(m): 6:24pm On Jul 04, 2023
chidiokay:

Maybe Men end up with all kind of sickness at old age as a result of women's efforts or signature, who knows
it is not today we've seen or heard women brag how they will delightly slow poison there husband to death if he is cheating or whatever. even you pocohuntas have bragged about slow poison recipes here ...
Women stand to Benefit more when the Man dies, as next in command or as next of kin, she finally get to "Control" like she as be aiming for years, nobody get satisfied with 2nd position

However, Women are caregivers, naturally females have the leverage thats why if you visit any hospital you are most likely to meet females nurses only frm reception to wards while the male nurses hide in the theatre or anesthesia dept.

From my local observation, single dads seems to live much longer than married men that spend most of there lives eating one woman recipe wink chioma is silence now only God knows the kind of recipe in her mind, chef tun lo omo 🤣🤣

I fell down laughing at your last sentence grin grin grin grin
Re: "My Wife Is Not My Family"- by pocohantas(f): 8:31pm On Jul 04, 2023
shantti:

Answer my question pls grin grin
Stop deviating

There is no question to be answered. Yes, men have options which they are allowed to have. No one is stopping you men from exercising these options, despite how unrealistic they are.

1)Now, did your father impregnate his house maid?

2)Were you born by the house maid?

3)Your uncles with daughters taking care of them, were they born by house maids?

4) When are you impregnating a house maid?

5) How many of your friends have had their kids via house maids that they never married?

You are the one being emotional by typing out your imaginations on social media. 98% of Nigerian men, INCLUDING YOU, would get married and have their kids by a WIFE. It remains the cheapest and viable option for you! Even surrogate, YOU LOTS CAN'T AFFORD IT. Not when you get triggered by a lady wanting a man with 250k salary.

Years back, you people said it was sex dolls. Now it is nanny. Soon you will impregnate goats. Keep dreaming. grin grin
Re: "My Wife Is Not My Family"- by shantti(m): 11:42pm On Jul 04, 2023
pocohantas:

There is no question to be answered. Yes, men have options which they are allowed to have. No one is stopping you men from exercising these options, despite how unrealistic they are.

1)Now, did your father impregnate his house maid?

2)Were you born by the house maid?

3)Your uncles with daughters taking care of them, were they born by house maids?

4) When are you impregnating a house maid?

5) How many of your friends have had their kids via house maids that they never married?

You are the one being emotional by typing out your imaginations on social media. 98% of Nigerian men, INCLUDING YOU, would get married and have their kids by a WIFE. It remains the cheapest and viable option for you! Even surrogate, YOU LOTS CAN'T AFFORD IT. Not when you get triggered by a lady wanting a man with 250k salary.

Years back, you people said it was sex dolls. Now it is nanny. Soon you will impregnate goats. Keep dreaming. grin grin

grin grin grin grin
I understand your pains. It comes from an overwhelming pit of bitterness and the fact one of the bargaining chips ur gender have have been relegated to void. U wished wives had no substitute, I know how it feels.

But am really intrigued by ur detour,
U have admitted that kids can come outside of the concept of a wife, yet to maintain a silly narrative and biased fallacy, u choose to shift the goal post to engage me in a baseless query. Is my life the yardstick that determines whether the fact I postulated applies in the general sense.

So if I am not born from a maid it means people can't be born from house helps, (I am now a yardstick for endorsing reality)

If my dad didn't impregnate his house maid, it becomes impossible for a man to get his maid pregnant. ( My dad is now a yardstick for endorsing reality)

So my uncles daughters must be product of house maids to validate what ever u r trying to bring to light (my uncles are now yardstick for endorsing realities)

It is obvious u like to type even when u have nothing reasonable to say. Like why r u projecting your disposition on me, see what u type and yet am the emotional one. Reality is now imagination even when u just admitted that men have other options (birthing kids outside marriages).

Why r u factoring in cost, how did that enter. U r even helping me out by pointing me to SURROGACY which I even overlooked. Wetin be this. R u sure am still the emotional one. grin grin
Why not just admit and move on. Why all these vicious circle. Why r u this pained. Who devastated u. That guy must be the real idan grin grin grin grin

And yes, in addition to nannies, we can also choose to impregnate working class ladies and still not marry them cool cool

An important question, can u reference to where u culled your statistics from. Am really interested
Re: "My Wife Is Not My Family"- by pocohantas(f): 11:56pm On Jul 04, 2023
shantti:

So if I am not born from a maid it means people can't be born from house helps, (I am now a yardstick for endorsing reality)

If my dad didn't impregnate his house maid, it becomes impossible for a man to get his maid pregnant. ( My dad is now a yardstick for endorsing reality)

So my uncles daughters must be product of house maids to validate what ever u r trying to bring to light (my uncles are now yardstick for endorsing realities)

End of Discussion...
Enjoy your dreams.
Re: "My Wife Is Not My Family"- by shantti(m): 11:57pm On Jul 04, 2023
pocohantas:

End of Discussion...
Enjoy your dreams.

grin grin grin grin
U aren't making sense, deviatress
But Why r u running
Tired already?
grin grin
Re: "My Wife Is Not My Family"- by pocohantas(f): 12:02am On Jul 05, 2023
shantti:

grin grin grin grin grin
I don't understand what u r pointing out
But Why r u running
Tired already?
grin grin

Yes, I am tired of going round in circles arguing something your father didn't do. Goodnight.
Re: "My Wife Is Not My Family"- by shantti(m): 12:04am On Jul 05, 2023
So it is now about dreams, we r no longer talking about men respect your wife else she won't take care of u in old age.
grin grin grin grin
pocohunters sef
Re: "My Wife Is Not My Family"- by shantti(m): 12:05am On Jul 05, 2023
pocohantas:

Yes, I am tired of going round in circles arguing something your father didn't do. Goodnight.

But u just admitted by basis as being true, why a u bringing outliner into the argument. grin grin grin grin

Remember am the emotional one grin grin grin grin
Re: "My Wife Is Not My Family"- by pocohantas(f): 12:06am On Jul 05, 2023
shantti:

But u just admitted by basis as being true, why a u bring outliners into the argument. grin grin grin grin

You are going to get married and you will have a child by your wife - FACT.
Re: "My Wife Is Not My Family"- by shantti(m): 12:07am On Jul 05, 2023
pocohantas:

You are going to get married and you will have a child by your wife - FACT.

Hiaaaaaaa!!!!

Make una help me see oh

It is by force?

What if am gay grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

'Women Become Prostitutes Because Men Are Demanding For It'- Lady Says / Man Proposes To His Girl Again After She Misplaced First Engagement Ring / How i was able to stop dating women below my standard

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.