Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,390 members, 7,830,009 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:51 PM

"My Wife Is Not My Family"- - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "My Wife Is Not My Family"- (32199 Views)

Why I Cut Off Contacts From My Family After Marrying My Nigerian Man- White Lady / My Girlfriend Likes To Walk Around Semi Nude In My Family House / My Wife's Cousin Has Visited & She's Luring Me With Her Thighs-kenyan Man (pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "My Wife Is Not My Family"- by advanceDNA: 3:28pm On Jul 03, 2023
talk2hb1:
Gender Biased Post, Husband doesn’t deserved to be treated well ahbi

Baba....na man come world come suffer for them ooooo grin

2 Likes

Re: "My Wife Is Not My Family"- by jubrilELsudan: 3:28pm On Jul 03, 2023
I WILL MARRY YOU

Re: "My Wife Is Not My Family"- by SayNo2SmallPrik: 3:29pm On Jul 03, 2023
If you don't treat your wife well, how do you expect your wife to take care of you when old age sickness comes?

E be like say women no Dey Old… na only man Dey sick

1 Like

Re: "My Wife Is Not My Family"- by Tizu(m): 3:30pm On Jul 03, 2023
And when you are old, out of fashion and sick, by then all your side cocks and admirers are all gone, it is your husband that will take care of your yeye remaining mangled self.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "My Wife Is Not My Family"- by gentlesmithugo(m): 3:31pm On Jul 03, 2023
pocohantas:
Naso. Then when they are sick, same wife would be the one to take care of them. By then all the sidechicks are gone.
and wat if na d woman wey dey sick nko.
Re: "My Wife Is Not My Family"- by Nobody: 3:32pm On Jul 03, 2023
Adachizzy:
Nice writeup but the line you talked about a wife taking care of a man when old age comes, I disagree with it.

There's no guarantee that a man will always be the one to be carried around in old age. There's also no guarantee that he'll be the one to die first. There are women whose husbands take care of them and their age related sickness.

All in all, men should treat their wives well because it's the right thing to do and also to maintain a healthy and peaceful home. Nothing beats coming back to your peaceful space.

Men o, women o, respect yourselves. Tomorrow is pregnant.
Re: "My Wife Is Not My Family"- by sukar886: 3:32pm On Jul 03, 2023
Animegirl:
If you believe in the concept of an alpha male or superior man, it is essential to understand that treating your partner with respect and care is vital in maintaining a healthy relationship.

If you don't treat your wife well, how do you expect your wife to take care of you when old age sickness comes? Funny, how most men deceive themselves by saying "my wife is not my family" if you have such mentality you're a fool.

Similarly, subscribing to the notion that all men are naturally polygamous does not justify cheating or engaging in unfaithful behavior. Cheating on your partner can lead to severe consequences in the future, including the possibility of being abandoned when you need support the most.

Furthermore, having multiple partners and not taking responsibility for your children can result in strained relationships with your offspring as they grow older. Neglecting your parental duties may lead to your children not providing the care and attention you might need when you reach old age.

Infact I rather marry a simp, who loves me and take care of my needs than marry self proclaim Alpha and Omega with so much toxicity angry

Oga go and make money first than talking about wife n family , u will understand ur wife well , if you are broke, unless God gave u ur own woman direct

1 Like

Re: "My Wife Is Not My Family"- by Watinhapen(m): 3:34pm On Jul 03, 2023
A man’s wife is actually not a member of his immediate family because they’re not blood related. What combines a man to his wife is actually the children they have together, not the marriage certificate. The marriage certificate is just a paper and love can die at any moment. The moment love dies, a woman can simply leave her husband because they’re not blood related. Your mother can never leave you no matter what but that is not the case with your wife. So understand the difference. BTW, a maid or anyone can take care of a man in his old age.

9 Likes

Re: "My Wife Is Not My Family"- by Awise09(m): 3:36pm On Jul 03, 2023
Gbam! Nailed it
Re: "My Wife Is Not My Family"- by MrBrownJay1(m): 3:37pm On Jul 03, 2023
Animegirl:
If you don't treat your wife well, how do you expect your wife to take care of you when old age sickness comes?

ARRANT NONSENSE #1
you should treat EVERYONE well, and everyone should treat you the same... but if a man brings everything to the family, then it is obvious that he will demand for a certain VALUE/RESPECT/RECOGNITION from everyone he is supporting (whether it be his wife or family members).
many rich men treat their wives like slaves because they know that this woman cant do shiit about it (as she will stay married to this rich man, even if he was the reincarnation of lucifer).

Similarly, subscribing to the notion that all men are naturally polygamous does not justify cheating or engaging in unfaithful behavior. Cheating on your partner can lead to severe consequences in the future, including the possibility of being abandoned when you need support the most.

ARRANT NONSENSE #2
A) if a man is "polygamous in nature" and let his wife know about it STRAIGHT FROM THE GET GO (and wifey agrees to marry him), then technically, when he goes to look for other women, that is NOT cheating. thats just him being who he said he was. you cant marry a lion and thereafter expect it to act like a sheep.
B) a polygamous men wouldnt care whether his wife abandons him or not as he can easily get another one, two or even three.
C) polygamy is perfectly legal in Nigeria

Furthermore, having multiple partners and not taking responsibility for your children can result in strained relationships with your offspring as they grow older. Neglecting your parental duties may lead to your children not providing the care and attention you might need when you reach old age.

ARRANT NONSENSE #3
generally, most polygamous men in Nigeria live with all their wives and children under the same roof... so i dont see how this will affect this man from showing love/responsibility to his children.

Infact I rather marry a simp, who loves me and take care of my needs than marry self proclaim Alpha and Omega with so much toxicity angry

ARRANT NONSENSE #4
you are entitled to your opinion and decision to marry a simp, just as much as many women out there are entitled to their opinion and/or desire to be in a polygamous marriage.
TO EACH THEIR OWN MISERY IN LIFE!

FINAL ARRANT NONSENSE
cheap women like you (who solely value men for the money they have) are the easiest one to entice into a polygamous marriage... aint you the one who wrote the below:

Animegirl:
Rich men don't complain about gold diggers cuz they got enough gold to be dug . But you see these broke men, they cry the loudest with empty pocket.
God bless all the legit rich guys. kiss
Animegirl:
And, if you eventually date a rich guy, use him to invest in your businesses and career, but in all your doings don't be a slave or a pushing bag. Also, stay away from broke men and yahoo boys.

Animegirl:
cryDon't know why I keep attracting broke men with pure intentions why can't I meet a wealthy man with pure intentions. God abeg! cry

1 Like

Re: "My Wife Is Not My Family"- by Omoawoke: 3:37pm On Jul 03, 2023
Animegirl:
If you believe in the concept of an alpha male or superior man, it is essential to understand that treating your partner with respect and care is vital in maintaining a healthy relationship.

If you don't treat your wife well, how do you expect your wife to take care of you when old age sickness comes? Funny, how most men deceive themselves by saying "my wife is not my family" if you have such mentality you're a fool.

Are girls immune to old age and sickness.
Re: "My Wife Is Not My Family"- by 360command: 3:37pm On Jul 03, 2023
Animegirl:

girls love simp who they can control thereby creating new simp generation which is what we are experiencing today. To hell with your nonsense.
Re: "My Wife Is Not My Family"- by Fiscus105(m): 3:38pm On Jul 03, 2023
Anybody that wants to leave happily, let him learn how to treat other well.

1 Like

Re: "My Wife Is Not My Family"- by RPG2020(m): 3:38pm On Jul 03, 2023
Do family marry each other?

1 Like

Re: "My Wife Is Not My Family"- by Pinkyposh(f): 3:42pm On Jul 03, 2023
obinna58:
Women need authority, they love it
If you can’t command them they’ll despise you, you command them in a very respectful and responsible way
Exactly, you're on point

1 Like

Re: "My Wife Is Not My Family"- by abobote: 3:42pm On Jul 03, 2023
Nice write, though in life nothing is guaranteed, just do your own part by taking care of your wife and children, coz there's no assurance that they will reciprocat it, or that you will even live long enough to enjoy the fruits
Re: "My Wife Is Not My Family"- by DMerciful(m): 3:42pm On Jul 03, 2023
Unfortunately, you won't give a simp chance to date you to know if he'd be a good husband, how much more of marrying him
Animegirl:

Re: "My Wife Is Not My Family"- by MrBroke(m): 3:43pm On Jul 03, 2023
Animegirl:

Why do people have this mentality that children are an investment. So is it that people are only taking care of their children hoping for a vice versa when the time comes. That is a very shallow thinking.

4 Likes

Re: "My Wife Is Not My Family"- by ahnie: 3:43pm On Jul 03, 2023
Here for the comments.
Re: "My Wife Is Not My Family"- by yusuf0876(m): 3:43pm On Jul 03, 2023
Animegirl:

cheating is quite different from marrying another wife.
Re: "My Wife Is Not My Family"- by MrBroke(m): 3:44pm On Jul 03, 2023
pocohantas:
Naso. Then when they are sick, same wife would be the one to take care of them. By then all the sidechicks are gone.

Most men take their sick wives back to her people. Even their own sick parents, they bring them over with the plan of the wife doing the caregiving. The only time Nigerian men are okay with caregiving is in the UK. Because they get paid for it. grin

Men are also older, so they get weaker first.

You are comparing Obasanjo, an ex military man and democratic president, to you and your fellow redpillers, that take colos, can't afford old people care and have never done two push-ups in your life.

I wonder how you guys earned the logical tag.

Abeg no vex. Women no dey sick grin

1 Like

Re: "My Wife Is Not My Family"- by blazepascal(m): 3:44pm On Jul 03, 2023
You are just frustrated..you end line expose you ..no girl will prefer to marry a simp..
Re: "My Wife Is Not My Family"- by darealez(m): 3:45pm On Jul 03, 2023
Animegirl:

Wassup?
Re: "My Wife Is Not My Family"- by dealslip(f): 3:45pm On Jul 03, 2023
Humans are created in male and female bodies. What animates the bodies are energies, if you ever see your energies you will never judge people by their bodies.

Women you are not your body, men you are not your body. You only live in the body, like you live in your house. Without your energies your bodies are dead. Focus on cleaning the toxicity in your energies.

Your Soul is the core you - not your bodies, stop despising women, stop despising men. This is the strategy of the enemy to promote hatred, the enemy feeds on negative energy to thrive. Many of us by permitting negative energies of hatred, strife, competition, envy, debauchery serve as portal for wicked spirits to express themselves.
Re: "My Wife Is Not My Family"- by pocohantas(f): 3:46pm On Jul 03, 2023
Watinhapen:
A man’s wife is actually not a member of his immediate family because they’re not blood related. What combines a man to his wife is actually the children they have together, not the marriage certificate. The marriage certificate is just a paper and love can die at any moment. The moment love dies, a woman can simply leave her husband because they’re not blood related. Your mother can never leave you no matter what but that is not the case with your wife. So understand the difference. BTW, a maid or anyone can take care of a man in his old age.

Your mother didn't leave your father or maybe she left him and decided to stick to you her child. Then I would understand your fear and that is the only way your writeup would make sense.

Get a surrogate to have your child and let that maid start taking care of you and them.

MrBroke:

Abeg no vex. Women no dey sick grin

How many of your uncles or brothers have taken care of a sick wife? Maybe we should go to a general hospital to count the number of women sleeping on the floor by the beds of their husbands, child, in-laws or siblings.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "My Wife Is Not My Family"- by EmmaLege: 3:46pm On Jul 03, 2023
grin grin grin
Re: "My Wife Is Not My Family"- by babakb: 3:47pm On Jul 03, 2023
That is the harsh reality, Men's sickness deteriorates more in old age than women, most of the men forming redpill are below 35 years of age and they know nothing about marriage and life.

Over 55% of Men above 40 are battling with at least one of these: High BP, Diabetes, Prostrate Cancer, Pile, Partial/Whole Stroke, Kidney Infection/Stones, Obesity, Arthritis/Rheumatism, Erectile Dysfunction, Declining Eye Sight etc

So as a man if you like be forming James Bond, all that strength and exuberance will vanish the moment you cross 45 years, at an advanced age you need your wife and kids to care for you, and the level of care you will get from them depends largely on the care you gave them in your prime.

At this time, all the people you chose over your wife will forsake you because you're a liability.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "My Wife Is Not My Family"- by Justbeingreal(m): 3:48pm On Jul 03, 2023
Adachizzy:
Nice writeup but the line you talked about a wife taking care of a man when old age comes, I disagree with it.

There's no guarantee that a man will always be the one to be carried around in old age. There's also no guarantee that he'll be the one to die first. There are women whose husbands take care of them and their age related sickness.

All in all, men should treat their wives well because it's the right thing to do and also to maintain a healthy and peaceful home. Nothing beats coming back to your peaceful space.

GBAM..
Re: "My Wife Is Not My Family"- by pocohantas(f): 3:49pm On Jul 03, 2023
babakb:
That is the harsh reality, Men's sickness deteriorates more in old age than women, most of the men forming redpill are below 35 years of age and they know nothing about marriage and life.

Over 55% of Men above 40 are battling with at least one of these: High BP, Diabetes, Pile, Partial/Whole Stroke, Kidney Infection/Stones, Obesity, Arthritis/Rheumatism, Erectile Dysfunction, Declining Eye Sight etc

So as a man if you like be forming James Bond, all that strength and exuberance will vanish the moment you cross 45 years, at an advanced age you need your wife and kids to care for you, and the level of care you will get from them depends largely on the care you gave them in your prime.

At this time, all the people you chose over your wife will forsake you because you're a liability.

They will come and ask you if women no dey sick. Whereas majority of the time, it is most likely their father with diabetes, stroke or hypertension.

Olu Jacobs is down with dementia and we have seen way too many Nollywood actors die. My elder brother is married and when he is sick, it has never occured to me to go carry him or pander to him. But when his wife is ill, her family immediately swings in. The next morning, either her mother or sister MUST show. Based on firsthand experience, I will never judge any woman that prefers having her people around.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "My Wife Is Not My Family"- by seanwilliam(m): 3:49pm On Jul 03, 2023
Adachizzy:

you’re a blessing to your generation .
Re: "My Wife Is Not My Family"- by AfonjaPriest: 3:49pm On Jul 03, 2023
Marry a woman that shall render peace to you in your old age, not the one who would deliver you in pieces during your dotage.
Re: "My Wife Is Not My Family"- by prinsam30: 3:51pm On Jul 03, 2023
Animegirl:

I was thinking ur making sense not until u made that bolded..... Sister I go love my partner the way God instructed me to do buh that polygamous thing u can't take that away, presently as I type so, my ninth child is about to drop, all of these from different mothers, so take a chill 💊

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

I'm A Young Female With A Good Job, Do I Really Have To Settle For Less? / He Is Engaged But Still Stalking Me...??? / She Stopped Talking To Me After She Found Out That I Drive On Uber

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.