Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,237 members, 7,829,431 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:47 AM

Let The Poor Breath: Innoson Demands Investigation Into Mmesoma's JAMB Results - Education (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Let The Poor Breath: Innoson Demands Investigation Into Mmesoma's JAMB Results (43914 Views)

Mmesoma's JAMB Result, Hypocrisy, And The Shadow Of Ethnic Bias / JAMB releases Mmesoma Ejikeme original result / JAMB Results For 2018 UTME - Checking Thread Now Open (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Let The Poor Breath: Innoson Demands Investigation Into Mmesoma's JAMB Results by Cassandraloius: 7:14pm On Jul 03, 2023
Pls someone should look at this little girl and tell me how she can manipulate jamb website? Na wa o!

1 Like

Re: Let The Poor Breath: Innoson Demands Investigation Into Mmesoma's JAMB Results by Quicksilver5: 7:15pm On Jul 03, 2023
am still wondering how that little girl can think of such a thing
Re: Let The Poor Breath: Innoson Demands Investigation Into Mmesoma's JAMB Results by Johnjustice: 7:15pm On Jul 03, 2023
Badguy77:
Let them do the investigation na if na northerner will they want to investigate?
See how bigotry don finish your life, so is it only Northerners that work with jamb?
Re: Let The Poor Breath: Innoson Demands Investigation Into Mmesoma's JAMB Results by Landowner101(m): 7:16pm On Jul 03, 2023
complexstuffs:

1) Fraud is in their DNA
2) This is not the first time an IIGB0 kid is manipulating JAMB result

The girl has to be very smart for her to manipulate and hack a whole jamb website, don't you think the people in charge of JAMB are dumbos and mumus for a teenage girl to penetrate their system and a so called professor. grin

Also such talent deserve scholarship as she just showed the world how ineffective and porous JAMB website is.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Let The Poor Breath: Innoson Demands Investigation Into Mmesoma's JAMB Results by tiger28: 7:17pm On Jul 03, 2023
See msg from their elders!

Emotions OVER Sense!

Did an ADULT REALLY write this
Re: Let The Poor Breath: Innoson Demands Investigation Into Mmesoma's JAMB Results by CJStarz: 7:17pm On Jul 03, 2023
That's way to go, @Innoson. Igbo people always stand for justice.
Full investigation to be carried out.
Surprised at Jamb. Too fast to threaten the girl with the withdrawal of her result and ultimately prosecution.
Let innoson do the needful and let justice prevail.

1 Like

Re: Let The Poor Breath: Innoson Demands Investigation Into Mmesoma's JAMB Results by Icrave4u: 7:17pm On Jul 03, 2023
Good one From innoson the scholarship still remain hèrs After the investigation.

1 Like

Re: Let The Poor Breath: Innoson Demands Investigation Into Mmesoma's JAMB Results by integrity16(m): 7:17pm On Jul 03, 2023
Ezeama400:
Jamb Registrar is Prof. Ishaq Oloyede..

He s a Yoruba Muslim.. He s very incompetent to be working with people with questionable character.. If they insist to punish the poor innocent girl , they should equally punish ishaq for failing to meet up with his responsibilities/duties

Tell me why and how this became possible is there is no insider ?

What am I even saying sef ?.. Even Tinubu is an embodiment of forgery/fabrication..

The source of the dirty water is from the head

Look at what you just wrote? Where is the wisdom in what you wrote up there? That head of jamb is the one who exposed serious fraud going on with the agency for years, remember the snake that swallowed millions back then? He is the reason why all that was exposed.

How would you know he is incompetent? R u staff of Jamb? Even the guy at Innoson didn't call him incompetent.

Let investigation be concluded first, then we'll know who is responsible for the manipulation.
Re: Let The Poor Breath: Innoson Demands Investigation Into Mmesoma's JAMB Results by MadamExcellency: 7:18pm On Jul 03, 2023
egoldman:

So you have concluded she did it herself?

What do you expect from a chronic Igbo hater?

The only consolation in this brouhaha is that the scholarship is from INNOSON and the girl is from the same State hence there is no going back according to INNOSON. The scholarship stands.

The mistake is from JAMB, and not from the girl. Sometimes it happens.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Let The Poor Breath: Innoson Demands Investigation Into Mmesoma's JAMB Results by egoldman(m): 7:19pm On Jul 03, 2023
post=124190060:

GBAMSOLUTELY!!!

Na somebody go push the young girl do dat kind tin o

What has this girl done to you? Why crucify her like this? How do you believe this kid could manipulate JAMB site on her own?

2 Likes

Re: Let The Poor Breath: Innoson Demands Investigation Into Mmesoma's JAMB Results by EhisChelsea1(m): 7:19pm On Jul 03, 2023
drizslim:
Somebody in jamb actually did himself dirty.. Why does she have to inflate her score.. Obviously Jamb is confused.. I remember jamb giving me admission to a school I never optioned for..

Was that my mistake too?

I have often told anyone who care to listen that JAMB don’t mark. They just award grades as their spirit leads. In 2012, I enrolled for jamb with an intent to go back to school (LAW). I didn’t bother myself with recommended literature text because I knew I will make up for that with other subjects. I answered my English, govt and CRS very well and was expecting minimum of 70 in each of these subjects. For literature, I answered HALF of the questions and left the other HALF UNATTEMPTED….

Result came and I was seeing 57, 50, 52 or so in the ones I answered and 80+ in literature. 80+ in a subject in which HALF of the questions were left unanswered….. that was when I stopped taking jamb serious. Wether you score high for jamb o, or you score low for jamb, I nor Dey use am judge person intelligence because I know say, na as the spirit leads them Dey award mark

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Let The Poor Breath: Innoson Demands Investigation Into Mmesoma's JAMB Results by Icrave4u: 7:20pm On Jul 03, 2023
There is nothing you can do about it , she is still entitled to the scholarship After their investigation so rest abeg.
fkj950ax:
And how is Innoson conducting the investigation?
Will they hack Jamb database for this investigation or what? Jamb that is the custodian of the results (AND scripts) has published what they have. You, a third party with absolute no access or rights to Jamb's database is conducting investigation? How are you doing this abracadabra?

Please let the story rest and die naturally. Cancel the scholarship.
There is nothing wrong with an organisation making mistakes. Innoson probably was misled by the girl. MOVE TF ON!!!

Inexperienced Head Corp Comms employee just issuing statements back to back based on sentiments and saving face.

1 Like

Re: Let The Poor Breath: Innoson Demands Investigation Into Mmesoma's JAMB Results by kingyakos: 7:22pm On Jul 03, 2023
post=124190060:

GBAMSOLUTELY!!!

Na somebody go push the young girl do dat kind tin o

You would've manipulated your 3rd class degree in your University result portals if it's possible.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Let The Poor Breath: Innoson Demands Investigation Into Mmesoma's JAMB Results by jcross19: 7:22pm On Jul 03, 2023
accordadoga26:
Everything about these people na VICTIMIZATION. From the poor to the rich, the young to the old, the males to the females.

When will this BECAUSE WE ARE IGBOS stop?

Fraud to them na normal thing. They keep glorifying fraudulent activities and this is why they cannot be trusted with power.

So wetin jamb wan benefit from the victimization of the girl?

Just listen to what an elderly man is saying.

let jmb bring out their evidence ! That's all
Re: Let The Poor Breath: Innoson Demands Investigation Into Mmesoma's JAMB Results by Shattuck(m): 7:22pm On Jul 03, 2023
Johnjustice:
These people are confused, JAMB has confirmed, you say you are still investigating... confused innoson group.
but according to innoson team, they checked her result through jamb website themselves, did she also hack into jambs website? The reasonable explanation for this is that jamb awarded her the score in error, there is no way she can fake her result and still hack into jamb website.
Re: Let The Poor Breath: Innoson Demands Investigation Into Mmesoma's JAMB Results by complexstuffs(m): 7:23pm On Jul 03, 2023
These people have fraud in their DNA and they have been manipulating JAMB for ages. It's just of recent that God has started exposing their nefarious activities.

Re: Let The Poor Breath: Innoson Demands Investigation Into Mmesoma's JAMB Results by blaise26abj(m): 7:24pm On Jul 03, 2023
drizslim:
Somebody in jamb actually did himself dirty.. Why does she have to inflate her score.. Obviously Jamb is confused.. I remember jamb giving me admission to a school I never optioned for..

Was that my mistake too?

The first sensible comment with non tribalistic rhetorics . she scored well above 200 and the general cut off is around 150, why would she want to manipulate her result ? Why would she manipulate it and still announce so that the world would investigate . Something is definitely amiss .

1 Like

Re: Let The Poor Breath: Innoson Demands Investigation Into Mmesoma's JAMB Results by complexstuffs(m): 7:24pm On Jul 03, 2023
Racoon:
I said the same thing. They are blackmailing this brilliant girl from Anambra.

Stop supporting evil just because she is igbo

1 Like

Re: Let The Poor Breath: Innoson Demands Investigation Into Mmesoma's JAMB Results by complexstuffs(m): 7:25pm On Jul 03, 2023
lexy2014:

how did she do it?

can you explain how a 16year old girl was able to "manipulate" her result from JAMB data base?.

She most likely paid someone to do it for her.

Result manipulation is rampant in south east

Re: Let The Poor Breath: Innoson Demands Investigation Into Mmesoma's JAMB Results by nkemdi89(f): 7:26pm On Jul 03, 2023
The year I wrote my first jamb I was awarded two different scores , the second score was different from the time i checked , though I didn't complain because both met the cut off mark I was looking for .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Let The Poor Breath: Innoson Demands Investigation Into Mmesoma's JAMB Results by complexstuffs(m): 7:27pm On Jul 03, 2023
seborrhic:
This is quite a plausible angle because it's unheard of that a candidate would not just alter her scores,but do so also on the JAMB dashboard and have it printed.
I am having that belief that the fault could be JAMB's own and in order to deflect blame after noticing the error is from them,they shifted the blame to the girl.
Let's look at it like this,what nerve would a 16 year old girl have to carry out such a devious act,knowing she would be caught out?
Innoson has opened a new angle that needs to be investigated,lest an innocent girl be victimised for no fault of hers!

Where is the result on JAMB portal?

Stop defending fraud just because she is igbo
Re: Let The Poor Breath: Innoson Demands Investigation Into Mmesoma's JAMB Results by egoldman(m): 7:27pm On Jul 03, 2023
kaywon:

Be sure you're not accusing the girl falsely, otherwise somebody else is waiting to enter into your own labour and those of your children too.

Better not conclude if you're not sure. Only fools are too sure without adequate details.

Stop wasting time on that guy ,someone just rightly called him chronic Igbo hater.

1 Like

Re: Let The Poor Breath: Innoson Demands Investigation Into Mmesoma's JAMB Results by complexstuffs(m): 7:28pm On Jul 03, 2023
Mayeldah:

pack one side jare, so you believed that girl manipulated her results on Jamb website?

If it is easy to do that, why you no change your own to get 350 when you wrote jamb?

even if it is possible, JAMB should be queried for hosting results on a website that can be easily manipulated

She probably paid someone to have it done for her.

Result manipulation is rampant in the south east

Re: Let The Poor Breath: Innoson Demands Investigation Into Mmesoma's JAMB Results by complexstuffs(m): 7:31pm On Jul 03, 2023
Landowner101:

The girl has to be very smart for her to manipulate and hack a whole jamb website, don't you think the people in charge of JAMB are dumbos and mumus for a teenage girl to penetrate their system and a so called professor. grin

Also such talent deserve scholarship as she just showed the world how ineffective and porous JAMB website is.

No one hacked JAMB .. JAMB has no record of her result. She went and printed a doctored result in a business center

Stop defending fraud just because she is igbo.

Result manipulation and fake degrees are rampant in the south east

Re: Let The Poor Breath: Innoson Demands Investigation Into Mmesoma's JAMB Results by AngelicBeing: 7:32pm On Jul 03, 2023
lexy2014:

how did she do it?

can you explain how a 16year old girl was able to "manipulate" her result from JAMB data base?.
Good question from lexy2014, this is the kind of critical thinking questions l expect you to be asking and as long as it remains like this, l will not ban your account on nairaland.com tongue
Re: Let The Poor Breath: Innoson Demands Investigation Into Mmesoma's JAMB Results by udemzyudex(m): 7:34pm On Jul 03, 2023
lawflec:
If you check the result online using the barcode on the result slip you will see that It was obviously manipulated.

Manipulated by who?

1 Like

Re: Let The Poor Breath: Innoson Demands Investigation Into Mmesoma's JAMB Results by Badguy77(m): 7:35pm On Jul 03, 2023
Lanre1st:

Are you fearing she manipulated the result? Why are question their investigation?
Evey result is meant to be verified at any stages in her career, either she want to enter institution or getting employment. I was ask to submit my result for verification after 3months of employment. Let stop encouraging wrong things
Am not fearing grin

1 Like

Re: Let The Poor Breath: Innoson Demands Investigation Into Mmesoma's JAMB Results by Badguy77(m): 7:36pm On Jul 03, 2023
Johnjustice:

See how bigotry don finish your life, so is it only Northerners that work with jamb?
Na them full there cool

1 Like

Re: Let The Poor Breath: Innoson Demands Investigation Into Mmesoma's JAMB Results by egoldman(m): 7:36pm On Jul 03, 2023
Abemy:

Imagine my Landlord's son who is 17, since refused to school, he dropped out in sss1, he ventured into yahoo, won N2m and used N450k to buy bike, the father bought drink, poured it on the machine and was praying and thanking God, when he clearly knows the machine is bought from proceeds of fraud.

He is a business man and I wonder how he will feel if he is duped by another person.

Those people en.

Hushpuppy Dad also enjoyed his son's riches right?

2 Likes

Re: Let The Poor Breath: Innoson Demands Investigation Into Mmesoma's JAMB Results by YesDaddyTill203: 7:36pm On Jul 03, 2023
Same way Peter Obi inflated his figures in his own head and looking for his stolen manhood.
Always playing the victim card.....Pathetic
Re: Let The Poor Breath: Innoson Demands Investigation Into Mmesoma's JAMB Results by Badguy77(m): 7:37pm On Jul 03, 2023
odenkirk:
shut up if na northerner she wouldnt even get the scholarship
Tell that to boko haram given scholarship to study abroad

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Lecturer Fighting A Student Today In Oduduwa University Ife (o.u.i) / Items OAU Student Stole From The School Hostel (Picture) / Enwere Kingsley Ikenna Wins National Maths Competition (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.