Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,459 members, 7,830,282 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:09 PM

Let The Poor Breath: Innoson Demands Investigation Into Mmesoma's JAMB Results - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Let The Poor Breath: Innoson Demands Investigation Into Mmesoma's JAMB Results (43923 Views)

Mmesoma's JAMB Result, Hypocrisy, And The Shadow Of Ethnic Bias / JAMB releases Mmesoma Ejikeme original result / JAMB Results For 2018 UTME - Checking Thread Now Open (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Let The Poor Breath: Innoson Demands Investigation Into Mmesoma's JAMB Results by riverbird: 6:26pm On Jul 03, 2023
sammirano:
fraud infested people

Las las na hate and bitterness go kill you grin

4 Likes

Re: Let The Poor Breath: Innoson Demands Investigation Into Mmesoma's JAMB Results by pacesetting: 6:27pm On Jul 03, 2023
The girl has also released a video. Go and watch for yourself.
Keegan:
Ode people. Everything must be their way, or no way.

3 Likes

Re: Let The Poor Breath: Innoson Demands Investigation Into Mmesoma's JAMB Results by GeneralPula: 6:27pm On Jul 03, 2023
phemmyfour:
If the mistake is from Jamb, then credibility of scores obtained by students both past and present is questionable
Mistake isn’t from Jamb bro..

Nah manipulation..
Re: Let The Poor Breath: Innoson Demands Investigation Into Mmesoma's JAMB Results by flokii: 6:28pm On Jul 03, 2023
GeneralPula:

You think universities doesn’t know most results from SE nah joke?

It's having serious negative effect on them there.. use of miracle centres just to brag and be screaming 'Igbo amaka' all over the place. So pathetic.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Let The Poor Breath: Innoson Demands Investigation Into Mmesoma's JAMB Results by Anambra1stSon(m): 6:29pm On Jul 03, 2023
sammirano:
fraud infested people
Nigeria is a terrible country and can't move forward

2 Likes

Re: Let The Poor Breath: Innoson Demands Investigation Into Mmesoma's JAMB Results by phemmyfour: 6:29pm On Jul 03, 2023
GeneralPula:

Mistake isn’t from Jamb bro..

Nah manipulation..
This is Nigeria, I ve seen marks awarded to student for exam not registered for in WAEC.

What do you think can motivate someone that scored 240+ to modify her result

6 Likes

Re: Let The Poor Breath: Innoson Demands Investigation Into Mmesoma's JAMB Results by Mayeldah(m): 6:29pm On Jul 03, 2023
post=124190060:

GBAMSOLUTELY!!!

Na somebody go push the young girl do dat kind tin o

pack one side jare, so you believed that girl manipulated her results on Jamb website?

If it is easy to do that, why you no change your own to get 350 when you wrote jamb?

even if it is possible, JAMB should be queried for hosting results on a website that can be easily manipulated

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Let The Poor Breath: Innoson Demands Investigation Into Mmesoma's JAMB Results by Anambra1stSon(m): 6:29pm On Jul 03, 2023
flokii:

It's having serious negative effect on them there.. use of miracle centres just to brag and be screaming 'Igbo amaka' all over the place. So pathetic.
We understand you guys bitterness, because you are now dragging position in education with the north

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Let The Poor Breath: Innoson Demands Investigation Into Mmesoma's JAMB Results by Felaincarnated: 6:32pm On Jul 03, 2023
Omo ale infested being
sammirano:
fraud infested people

4 Likes

Re: Let The Poor Breath: Innoson Demands Investigation Into Mmesoma's JAMB Results by Masterito(m): 6:32pm On Jul 03, 2023
By who exactly? Jamb makes alot of mistakes from time imemoral. Jamb should provide evidence she manipulated it or hide thier head in shame for thier error. Jamb was quick to claim she fake her result without evidence. Why not Jamb say they are investigating the result rather outright accusation?
lawflec:
If you check the result online using the barcode on the result slip you will see that It was obviously manipulated.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Let The Poor Breath: Innoson Demands Investigation Into Mmesoma's JAMB Results by Johnjustice: 6:33pm On Jul 03, 2023
Dshocker:

Reason before you talk...
JAMB is the authority mumu, confusionist. Same way that dubious Abia governor candidate arguing with NYSC. You people get problem for that zone, confusionists.

1 Like

Re: Let The Poor Breath: Innoson Demands Investigation Into Mmesoma's JAMB Results by Yugoslavia247(m): 6:33pm On Jul 03, 2023
sammirano:
fraud infested people

Your father jealousy made him remain poor. Now you inherited it.

I already can tell your future

5 Likes

Re: Let The Poor Breath: Innoson Demands Investigation Into Mmesoma's JAMB Results by Poisonousman: 6:34pm On Jul 03, 2023
post=124190007:

Why not just get in touch with JAMB then fmto fulfill all righteousness?
You did a good thing as a company that cares,
But unfortunately your good deed went to the wrong person.
It should be awarded to the main top scorer,
Luckily they are both from the same state.

God bless Anambra.
God bless Innosson.
God bless Nigeria 🇳🇬

We Rise

After you done type rubbish up there... You be wicked and heartless man..

6 Likes

Re: Let The Poor Breath: Innoson Demands Investigation Into Mmesoma's JAMB Results by Kinehap: 6:34pm On Jul 03, 2023
If is where the low brain Hausa or Yoruba no body will claim she cheated, but because she is Igbo they think is not possible for her to score highest.

5 Likes

Re: Let The Poor Breath: Innoson Demands Investigation Into Mmesoma's JAMB Results by Johnjustice: 6:34pm On Jul 03, 2023
ObosiUkwalla:

If you have sense, you would have known they are calling for investigation on how the results were changed, u wouldn't shaa know coz u re an urchîn 🤣
It's up to jamb to investigate that, that's not the job of innoson. Confused people, JAMB the authority has told you the result is fake, you clowns are arguing because the girl is Igbo?

It's sad how you people are wired.

3 Likes

Re: Let The Poor Breath: Innoson Demands Investigation Into Mmesoma's JAMB Results by flokii: 6:36pm On Jul 03, 2023
post=124190655:

We understand you guys bitterness, because you are now dragging position in education with the north

Nothing like bitterness here.. Innoson or whatever he is called just pulled the tribal card instead of seeking legal redress through appropriate channels.
The Igbos I schooled with in SW didn't disappoint as most were very brilliant coupled with the quality standard of education in SW, Nigeria.

Please call a spade a spade to avoid future embarrassment.

1 Like

Re: Let The Poor Breath: Innoson Demands Investigation Into Mmesoma's JAMB Results by tollyboy5(m): 6:37pm On Jul 03, 2023
post=124190060:

GBAMSOLUTELY!!!

I see bigotry beneath what you just typed. How will a young girl manipulate her result?

Is it not you the "darling daddy" guy? shior!

5 Likes

Re: Let The Poor Breath: Innoson Demands Investigation Into Mmesoma's JAMB Results by Anambra1stSon(m): 6:37pm On Jul 03, 2023
lawflec:
If you check the result online using the barcode on the result slip you will see that It was obviously manipulated.

You're pathological liar

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Let The Poor Breath: Innoson Demands Investigation Into Mmesoma's JAMB Results by princeemma69: 6:37pm On Jul 03, 2023
ArewaNightmare:

U don turn Igbo boy already 😆

Cheap liar
, you think I behave brainlessly like you. I am from Arochukwu in ABIA STATE and presently schooling at UNN in Nsukka. If you check my profile and find any contradictory remarks about being an Igbo, bring it forward. What do I have to gain by lying that I'm an Igbo? Are you feeding me, or will you flog me?

2 Likes

Re: Let The Poor Breath: Innoson Demands Investigation Into Mmesoma's JAMB Results by JIBO4REAL(m): 6:38pm On Jul 03, 2023
Ezeama400:
Jamb Registrar is Prof. Ishaq Oloyede..

He s a Yoruba Muslim.. He s very incompetent to be working with people with questionable character.. If they insist to punish the poor innocent girl , they should equally punish ishaq for failing to meet up with his responsibilities/duties

Tell me why and how this became possible is there is no insider ?

What am I even saying sef ?.. Even Tinubu is an embodiment of forgery/fabrication..

The source of the dirty water is from the head

Can you please States what make him incompetence or because he’s a Yorubas Muslim?
Re: Let The Poor Breath: Innoson Demands Investigation Into Mmesoma's JAMB Results by Anambra1stSon(m): 6:39pm On Jul 03, 2023
flokii:

Nothing like bitterness here.. Innoson or whatever he is called just pulled the tribal card instead of seeking legal redress through appropriate channels.
The Igbos I schooled with in SW didn't disappoint as most were very brilliant coupled with the quality standard of education in SW, Nigeria.

Please call a spade a spade to avoid future embarrassment.
You be Otondo, same Igbo students came from east to Ogun state won you guys

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Let The Poor Breath: Innoson Demands Investigation Into Mmesoma's JAMB Results by tollyboy5(m): 6:40pm On Jul 03, 2023
phemmyfour:
This is Nigeria, I ve seen marks awarded to student for exam not registered for in WAEC.

What do you think can motivate someone that scored 240+ to modify her result
Exactly! People are not using their head at all..

I'm 100% sure the issue is from jamb and i'm glad the second person is also anambra state.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Let The Poor Breath: Innoson Demands Investigation Into Mmesoma's JAMB Results by seborrhic: 6:40pm On Jul 03, 2023
musicwriter:
All thanks to Innoson!!

Anybody who knows him should tell him that the JAMB results are being bought and sold within the system itself. Even WAEC results are being bought and sold.

I am a living witness to that. .

When I finished secondary school, and went to collect my WAEC result, my school principal told me "this is not your result". Why? Because he knew me very well and what I am capable of. So, he began to investigate it until I left the village. It's still something I am willing to investigate but I guess it's too late.

What Innoson has to do is get people to test the girl with last year's JAMB. If she's that good, they'll confirm for themselves.

Nigeria is beyond corrupt!!
\Trash!How many have been told such by their teachers because they thought they were more brilliant than they actually were.
Your case is quite distinct from that of this girl so dont relate it at all.

1 Like

Re: Let The Poor Breath: Innoson Demands Investigation Into Mmesoma's JAMB Results by johjohn1234(m): 6:40pm On Jul 03, 2023
Such a little girl
It's a pity that jamb brought it's self so low
After many nights of reading, instead of congratulating her u are degrading her😭
It's a pity we found ourselves in this situation

6 Likes

Re: Let The Poor Breath: Innoson Demands Investigation Into Mmesoma's JAMB Results by maasoap(m): 6:40pm On Jul 03, 2023
Ezeama400:
Jamb Registrar is Prof. Ishaq Oloyede..

He s a Yoruba Muslim..

So?

He s very incompetent to be working with people with questionable character.. If they insist to punish the poor innocent girl , they should equally punish ishaq for failing to meet up with his responsibilities/duties

Tell me why and how this became possible is there is no insider ?

What am I even saying sef ?.. Even Tinubu is an embodiment of forgery/fabrication..

The source of the dirty water is from the head
I'm not sure you you're thinking straight

1 Like

Re: Let The Poor Breath: Innoson Demands Investigation Into Mmesoma's JAMB Results by silverkings: 6:40pm On Jul 03, 2023
sammirano:

Are you fraud infested? angry
Are you not a tribal bigot?

6 Likes

Re: Let The Poor Breath: Innoson Demands Investigation Into Mmesoma's JAMB Results by MadamExcellency: 6:42pm On Jul 03, 2023
post=124190060:

GBAMSOLUTELY!!!

Innocent printed out the same result from JAMB portal to confirm before awarding the scholarship.

Who manipulated the one Innoson printed from JAMB portal?

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Let The Poor Breath: Innoson Demands Investigation Into Mmesoma's JAMB Results by GeneralPula: 6:42pm On Jul 03, 2023
tollyboy5:

Exactly! People are not using their head at all..

I'm 100% sure the issue is from jamb and i'm glad the second person is also anambra state.
You’re 100% sure?
Lol
Re: Let The Poor Breath: Innoson Demands Investigation Into Mmesoma's JAMB Results by MadamExcellency: 6:44pm On Jul 03, 2023
GeneralPula:

You’re 100% sure?
Lol

Innoson confirmed the result by printing their copy from JAMB portal. Who manipulated the copy Innoson printed?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Let The Poor Breath: Innoson Demands Investigation Into Mmesoma's JAMB Results by igwebuike01: 6:46pm On Jul 03, 2023
Johnjustice:

It's up to jamb to investigate that, that's not the job of innoson. Confused people, JAMB the authority has told you the result is fake, you clowns are arguing because the girl is Igbo?

It's sad how you people are wired.
Na JAMB award the scholarship?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Let The Poor Breath: Innoson Demands Investigation Into Mmesoma's JAMB Results by gloryman91: 6:46pm On Jul 03, 2023
God saves us from the hands of bad people in every System.

If so insiders must be involved.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Medical Students To Spend 7 Years In Nigerian Universities / Burial Of Aficionado: UNIBEN Student Buried Amid Tears (Photos) / How Sylvester Oromoni Was Tortured Before He Died - Father (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.