Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,004 members, 7,814,425 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:42 PM

Let The Poor Breath: Innoson Demands Investigation Into Mmesoma's JAMB Results - Education (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Let The Poor Breath: Innoson Demands Investigation Into Mmesoma's JAMB Results (43801 Views)

Mmesoma's JAMB Result, Hypocrisy, And The Shadow Of Ethnic Bias / JAMB releases Mmesoma Ejikeme original result / JAMB Results For 2018 UTME - Checking Thread Now Open (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Let The Poor Breath: Innoson Demands Investigation Into Mmesoma's JAMB Results by herich(m): 7:38pm On Jul 03, 2023
[quote author=flokii post=124190617]

It's having serious negative effect on them there.. use of miracle centres just to brag and be screaming 'Igbo amaka' all over the place. So pathetic.[/quot

Lamentation of pains grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Let The Poor Breath: Innoson Demands Investigation Into Mmesoma's JAMB Results by Lovelyn451(f): 7:38pm On Jul 03, 2023
The way they even published her name like they have something against her before "mmesoma is a fraud" calling a small girl out like that" is unacceptable

1 Like

Re: Let The Poor Breath: Innoson Demands Investigation Into Mmesoma's JAMB Results by Tzar(m): 7:39pm On Jul 03, 2023
Nepotism!
Re: Let The Poor Breath: Innoson Demands Investigation Into Mmesoma's JAMB Results by BluntCrazeMan: 7:40pm On Jul 03, 2023
Badguy77:
Let them do the investigation na if na northerner will they want to investigate?

Innoson has a name to protect here.

Jamb has rushed to protect their own name.
And now, it is the turn of Innoson to protect their own name..

That an innocent naive Igbo Girl is at the center of the whole nonsense is none of the concern of any of the tribes..

INNOSON IS JUST TRYING TO PROTECT ITS NAME HERE..
AND THEY WOULD WANT TO DO WHAT IS ABSOLUTELY RIGHT AND JUST..
(AND NOT WHAT SEEMED TO BE RIGHT).

1 Like

Re: Let The Poor Breath: Innoson Demands Investigation Into Mmesoma's JAMB Results by bolademi(m): 7:45pm On Jul 03, 2023
HonNL:
Cornel Osigwe is the Head of Corporate Communications at Innoson Group.

Cornel Osigwe

She might be right

Cornel Osigwe

SOURCE

Previous Thread:
https://www.nairaland.com/7749851/mmesoma-joy-fraud-faked-results
Re: Let The Poor Breath: Innoson Demands Investigation Into Mmesoma's JAMB Results by Chemcrown: 7:45pm On Jul 03, 2023
post=124190586:

Mmesoma may just be right. Scan the QR code on the right and see her name popping out with the score on her slip.

I suspect Tech failure

1. The result you show is no longer a valid way of printing JAMB result as JAMB no longer allow notification of result (as you have indicated). Two ways of of checking JAMB result are (a) by sms (55019 stuff) (b) printing original jamb result directly from your JAMB dashboard which involve you making payment first before it can be printed.
If the slip shown in the picture is what is been paraded then, that result fake.

2. The sms shown is not even an indication that the result is genuine. I can easily save a number with 55019 (JAMB method of checking result via sms) and sent a result format (as shown in the picture) to my number.

Also, have you seen higher version of MS WORD that can EASILY, edit pdf format without stress.

The girl may be ignorantly culpable. What if her aspiration is to study medicine or law and she knows her original result couldn't give her her desire and some stakeholders promised to help her.

Browse online, you will see waec, neco, jamb upgrade with samples.
If jamb were to be faulty, another ANAMBRIAN won't have been announced. And was her name among those announced as the highest in JAMB?

2 Likes

Re: Let The Poor Breath: Innoson Demands Investigation Into Mmesoma's JAMB Results by Sman37(m): 7:48pm On Jul 03, 2023
Ezeama400:
Jamb Registrar is Prof. Ishaq Oloyede..

He s a Yoruba Muslim.. He s very incompetent to be working with people with questionable character.. If they insist to punish the poor innocent girl , they should equally punish ishaq for failing to meet up with his responsibilities/duties

Tell me why and how this became possible is there is no insider ?

What am I even saying sef ?.. Even Tinubu is an embodiment of forgery/fabrication..

The source of the dirty water is from the head
This how u failed exams oh. 4 God sake who asked all the futile u posted here now?
Re: Let The Poor Breath: Innoson Demands Investigation Into Mmesoma's JAMB Results by lomprico(m): 7:48pm On Jul 03, 2023
accordadoga26:
Everything about these people na VICTIMIZATION. From the poor to the rich, the young to the old, the males to the females.

When will this BECAUSE WE ARE IGBOS stop?

Fraud to them na normal thing. They keep glorifying fraudulent activities and this is why they cannot be trusted with power.

So wetin jamb wan benefit from the victimization of the girl?

Just listen to what an elderly man is saying.

I have read the post about 3 times, and didn't find where the word "VICTIMISATION" was used. The news is plane and simple, if the girl committed fraud, he will withdraw the scholarship and if the mistake was from Jamb the scholarship stands.

Your statement is oozing with jealousy and hate. Sorry

2 Likes

Re: Let The Poor Breath: Innoson Demands Investigation Into Mmesoma's JAMB Results by 1Dray(m): 7:49pm On Jul 03, 2023
princeemma69:
If she is innocent, she should sue Jamb in court. Jamb is already planning to prosecute her for manipulating her result. If Innoson thinks that Jamb is witch-hunting her, he should provide lawyers that will defend the girl in court. I am an Igbo boy, and I know Jamb has no reason or benefit to gain for manipulating her result. After all, he is not the only poor girl who has written Jamb

You're not Igbo, be proud of your tribe for once. Be proud of eating pepper.
Re: Let The Poor Breath: Innoson Demands Investigation Into Mmesoma's JAMB Results by 1Dray(m): 7:50pm On Jul 03, 2023
Badguy77:
Let them do the investigation na if na northerner will they want to investigate?

Who north and northerners epp?
Re: Let The Poor Breath: Innoson Demands Investigation Into Mmesoma's JAMB Results by Puss360(f): 7:51pm On Jul 03, 2023
obedience4:

She passed, they are only debating if she is the highest.

No offense, what was your score when you took jamb??
No vex I don forget... Na hustle I dey so... Abi u wan help me .... Just 2kšŸ˜œšŸ˜œ
Re: Let The Poor Breath: Innoson Demands Investigation Into Mmesoma's JAMB Results by hush15: 7:51pm On Jul 03, 2023
princeemma69:
If she is innocent, she should sue Jamb in court. Jamb is already planning to prosecute her for manipulating her result. If Innoson thinks that Jamb is witch-hunting her, he should provide lawyers that will defend the girl in court. I am an Igbo boy, and I know Jamb has no reason or benefit to gain for manipulating her result. After all, he is not the only poor girl who has written Jamb

This is what we are saying, if she wasn't caught during the exams for malpractice, and Jamb systems is porous like INEC, how I it her fault. She didn't award the results to herself ! Let's not forget this is computer based exam and results are almost immediate plus the server no dey her house.

Jamb is simply incompetent as they have a flawed system.

2 Likes

Re: Let The Poor Breath: Innoson Demands Investigation Into Mmesoma's JAMB Results by Anambra1stSon(m): 7:53pm On Jul 03, 2023
Chemcrown:

1. The result you show is no longer a valid way of printing JAMB result as JAMB no longer allow notification of result (as you have indicated). Two ways of of checking JAMB result are (a) by sms (55019 stuff) (b) printing original jamb result directly from your JAMB dashboard which involve you making payment first before it can be printed.
If the slip shown in the picture is what is been paraded then, that result fake.

2. The sms shown is not even an indication that the result is genuine. I can easily save a number with 55019 (JAMB method of checking result via sms) and sent a result format (as shown in the picture) to my number.

Also, have you seen higher version of MS WORD that can EASILY, edit pdf format without stress.

The girl may be ignorantly culpable. What if her aspiration is to study medicine or law and she knows her original result couldn't give her her desire and some stakeholders promised to help her.

Browse online, you will see waec, neco, jamb upgrade with samples.
If jamb were to be faulty, another ANAMBRIAN won't have been announced. And was her name among those announced as the highest in JAMB?

Watch this video to hear from the girl own side

https://fb.watch/lyQAAHiuYR/?mibextid=Nif5oz
Re: Let The Poor Breath: Innoson Demands Investigation Into Mmesoma's JAMB Results by Zxcvbnmghtr: 7:55pm On Jul 03, 2023
Badguy77:

grin Northerners are not hell bent to proof a useless point to Nigerians so much that they will go all out to commit this kind of crime. cheesy
Re: Let The Poor Breath: Innoson Demands Investigation Into Mmesoma's JAMB Results by Thermodynamics(m): 8:01pm On Jul 03, 2023
sammirano:
fraud infested people

Your family
Re: Let The Poor Breath: Innoson Demands Investigation Into Mmesoma's JAMB Results by Precambrian111: 8:03pm On Jul 03, 2023
Badguy77:
they don't need to investigate because I'm thinking the nonsense your thinking goat
Re: Let The Poor Breath: Innoson Demands Investigation Into Mmesoma's JAMB Results by Johans2023: 8:06pm On Jul 03, 2023
RentedReality:
Quite an interesting turn of events.

If JAMB made a mistake then the scholarship stands.

If it was manipulated then it's nullified. Good approach from Innoson.

The girl is the one in the middle, hope things turn out for good.
go and read again.
Re: Let The Poor Breath: Innoson Demands Investigation Into Mmesoma's JAMB Results by Badguy77(m): 8:07pm On Jul 03, 2023
Precambrian111:
they don't need to investigate because I'm thinking the nonsense your thinking goat
I will infer the goat you just called me means greatest of all time sorry my dear
Re: Let The Poor Breath: Innoson Demands Investigation Into Mmesoma's JAMB Results by mediclife1987(m): 8:09pm On Jul 03, 2023
drizslim:
Somebody in jamb actually did himself dirty.. Why does she have to inflate her score.. Obviously Jamb is confused.. I remember jamb giving me admission to a school I never optioned for..

Was that my mistake too?

Them see sey na d school wey your brain fit carry be that.

Was it Wolex Polytechnic or Ajegbo Community Education? cheesy
Re: Let The Poor Breath: Innoson Demands Investigation Into Mmesoma's JAMB Results by Glimpsetv: 8:11pm On Jul 03, 2023
Re: Let The Poor Breath: Innoson Demands Investigation Into Mmesoma's JAMB Results by blowjohn(m): 8:11pm On Jul 03, 2023
enemachris:
She looks too young to manipulate her result though..

Does she look too young to have brothers, friends, uncles etc that can do that for her?

1 Like

Re: Let The Poor Breath: Innoson Demands Investigation Into Mmesoma's JAMB Results by tegrianonigltd(m): 8:12pm On Jul 03, 2023
post=124189997:
We remembered when the news of her being the highest scorer came out,
below was our words of celebration and congratulations galore for her.

We no know say Mesoma carry us handicap and correct scores things cheesy....
We wonder who could have advice her to do such criminal act

Now I know you are so daft, and not normal, for a case still not resolved. For a write up where in boson printed the result themselves and showed 362? Meaning she hacked jamb database and changed her result.

You are so dumb, daft and so ignorant.
Bye
Re: Let The Poor Breath: Innoson Demands Investigation Into Mmesoma's JAMB Results by MatrixCircle: 8:13pm On Jul 03, 2023
INEC Chairman is walking around or hiding free. No DSS is after him after committing a massive electoral fraud.

What a Country shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Let The Poor Breath: Innoson Demands Investigation Into Mmesoma's JAMB Results by blowjohn(m): 8:14pm On Jul 03, 2023
bukiah:
They should carry out proper investigation.
This girl doesn't look like someone that have the brain for that kind of manipulation at all

If I want to fake a document, will I be the one to fake it?

I remember those days in the 2000s , people used to claim to be able to increase jamb score.

Is this a return of it?
Re: Let The Poor Breath: Innoson Demands Investigation Into Mmesoma's JAMB Results by MadamExcellency: 8:15pm On Jul 03, 2023
According to her statement on Facebook " Is not like I am illiterate person that will go faking results. I have been coming first in class since primary school, had 300+ in common entrance.

She is accusing JAMB of running to press when DSS is on the matter. She has been invited by DSS, questioned and let go.

Something sounds victimisation on the part of JAMB.

The girl is of the type that can defend the result, anywhere hence not afraid to be called upon by any agency of the government to prove her innocence.

1 Like

Re: Let The Poor Breath: Innoson Demands Investigation Into Mmesoma's JAMB Results by Precambrian111: 8:16pm On Jul 03, 2023
accordadoga26:
Everything about these people na VICTIMIZATION. From the poor to the rich, the young to the old, the males to the females.

When will this BECAUSE WE ARE IGBOS stop?

Fraud to them na normal thing. They keep glorifying fraudulent activities and this is why they cannot be trusted with power.

So wetin jamb wan benefit from the victimization of the girl?

Just listen to what an elderly man is saying.

truth is bitter your a Yoruba man it's everly your way yahoo yahoo is originated from Lagos which has brought upon the nation shame and rank badly internationally Im praying to God for vision to the north for them to open their eyes and see that what Yoruba man does is only to point finger to Igbo man as bad one claiming to be one Nigeria but just for political power and selfish interest it's only the Igbos that practice togetherness by spreading across feeling at home developing any place that's the unity we talk about it's a clear sign ...let be truthful tell me any office headed by a Yoruba man that's well manage and people feel ok ....what Igbo man want is just opportunity to showcase the Patriotism and how to move forward.

1 Like

Re: Let The Poor Breath: Innoson Demands Investigation Into Mmesoma's JAMB Results by blowjohn(m): 8:16pm On Jul 03, 2023
post=124190810:

You're pathological liar

Them dey score 98 for English for jamb?
Re: Let The Poor Breath: Innoson Demands Investigation Into Mmesoma's JAMB Results by IamAsiri: 8:17pm On Jul 03, 2023
Creamypie:
This girl just mess herself up. No need for investigation. Jamb don bring out her result straight up

How?
Re: Let The Poor Breath: Innoson Demands Investigation Into Mmesoma's JAMB Results by NoToPile: 8:18pm On Jul 03, 2023
My only question in all of these is how was the result manipulated? Did they have access to Jamb server abi what? Why are they not answering the How part?

My take is there was/is a major glitch or breach or error on jamb servers, the girl truly printed the result she claimed only for them to correct whatever went wrong (which is till even in doubt) and then blame her of manipulating it.

Jamb will never admit something was wrong on their end,

There's something wrong with the Jamb system, servers whatever they call it. A very major glitch and they are sweeping it under the carpet. Why they are trying to rope this girl into this nonsense is what I don't understand.

I still don't think Jamb is ready for this CBT stuff.

1 Like

Re: Let The Poor Breath: Innoson Demands Investigation Into Mmesoma's JAMB Results by Johans2023: 8:19pm On Jul 03, 2023
Juniorangel:
Technical glitch
according to Tinubu INEC.
Re: Let The Poor Breath: Innoson Demands Investigation Into Mmesoma's JAMB Results by IamAsiri: 8:20pm On Jul 03, 2023
post=124190060:

GBAMSOLUTELY!!!

Na somebody go push the young girl do dat kind tin o

So, you don't believe that this is obviously a technical glitch on JAMB's part?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Simon P. Mallam, 5 Others Die In Kaduna Gas Explosion / See What This Small Boy Did To This Uniben Graduate(pic) / Tallest University In Nigeria To Unveil In Anambra State(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.