Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,813 members, 7,820,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:00 AM

Mmesoma Ejikeme Gets Scholarship Sponsorship To The UK From Bitcoin Chief - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Mmesoma Ejikeme Gets Scholarship Sponsorship To The UK From Bitcoin Chief (46464 Views)

After having Said And Done, I Realized I Got 249 - Mmesoma Ejikeme / JAMB releases Mmesoma Ejikeme original result / Mmesoma Ejikeme Opens Up After JAMB Accused Her Of Forging JAMB Result (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Gets Scholarship Sponsorship To The UK From Bitcoin Chief by Successlane: 10:28am On Jul 04, 2023
ODUBEZE:

Better! Before the toxicity in Nigeria frustrate her destiny undecided

Shior shocked shocked shocked shocked

If this is not personal, I hope JAMB can now rest undecided

Mmesoma, pick Canada ooooo, I wish you the very best!

Modified:

Are you aware that this same girl has been doing well in her academics [b]before she had an encounter with Jamb Do your findings undecided

Don't just speak for speaking sakes undecided[/b]

Is JAMB allegation TRUE or FALSE? That's the first step

6 Likes

Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Gets Scholarship Sponsorship To The UK From Bitcoin Chief by joseph032: 10:28am On Jul 04, 2023
Well Said the Mistake Could have being from JAMB website. But they will never own thier Mistake.
And This work to her Favor.

onadana:

I listened to her speak and express her self and I must be frank I was amazed at her eloquence for one who attended a public school.From her exposition one can easily deduce the girl is intelligent.Jamb has helped her unconsciously to reach her destiny.God surely works in mysterious ways.Turns your problem to your victory.
Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Gets Scholarship Sponsorship To The UK From Bitcoin Chief by ODUBEZE: 10:29am On Jul 04, 2023
Successlane:

Is JAMB allegation TRUE or FALSE? That's the first step
Has Jamb ever made a mistake This should answer your question

Jamb should look inward!!!
Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Gets Scholarship Sponsorship To The UK From Bitcoin Chief by okunwaye(m): 10:32am On Jul 04, 2023
Leads2cash:
LEARN (A.I ART AND ANIMATION) AND MAKE MORE MONEY ONLINE.
AI art (Artificial Intelligence art) is a form of digital art created or enhanced with AI tools.  A.I videos are human-like, they are far better than cartoons as they look and perfom like real human/Animals.
A.I art works with tools ( it doesn't require knowledge of programming, painting or drawing skills)
WHAT YOU CAN DO WITH IT:
* Helps in Marketing ( Video ads)
* Content Creator ( like YouTube and Tiktok) etc
* Enhance Teaching Materials
* Comic Book Creator

HOW YOU CAN MAKE MONEY WITH IT:
* Freelance Services (it's highly demanded)
* create and sell video contents
* Promote Your brands
* Have a YouTube channel and focus on a nice niche .
* Advertise for Print on Demand video.
* Atimes sacrifice your time, create promotional videos for big brands, approach them with, I bet you, about 90% of them would compensate you.
* With A.I art skills, you are already an artist. Just think about wall arts
* Create Children books
* As the knowledge is not yet saturated, you can teach others and make money also .
The course consists of 16 detailed videos and they are not heavy.
Price N4,500
I am interested.
Hope the course is not a sham
Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Gets Scholarship Sponsorship To The UK From Bitcoin Chief by Judolisco(m): 10:33am On Jul 04, 2023
Lukgaf:
So are we now justifying forgery and criminality? I don't understand. I think we should all rise up to condemn the act (not rewarding) irrespective of the region she comes from.

Before you call for my head. Attached is the real score as released by jamb.
she would have been considered for pharmacy with dis score

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Gets Scholarship Sponsorship To The UK From Bitcoin Chief by Okwyjesus(m): 10:35am On Jul 04, 2023
AmehTsaev:
I'm loving this generation of Igbos, ALWAYS LOOK OUT FOR YOUR OWN. NIgeria is a tribal entity and self-preservation is the only way to look out for your own. The support has been massive and a group is already preparing to sponsor her abroad.

https://twitter.com/gaiuschibueze/status/1675991207523106818?t=lol_C4bzvsO5r7rfF_YJpQ&s=19

This is serious.
Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Gets Scholarship Sponsorship To The UK From Bitcoin Chief by Desusi: 10:36am On Jul 04, 2023
AmehTsaev:
I'm loving this generation of Igbos, ALWAYS LOOK OUT FOR YOUR OWN. NIgeria is a tribal entity and self-preservation is the only way to look out for your own. The support has been massive and a group is already preparing to sponsor her abroad.

https://twitter.com/gaiuschibueze/status/1675991207523106818?t=lol_C4bzvsO5r7rfF_YJpQ&s=19
Remember happy boys? So that what happened to them would not happen to you.

1 Like

Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Gets Scholarship Sponsorship To The UK From Bitcoin Chief by Kossyso: 10:36am On Jul 04, 2023
All of you saying that she is not innocent, what's the difference between you and the people that believe she is innocent and wants to help her out?

2 Likes

Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Gets Scholarship Sponsorship To The UK From Bitcoin Chief by ayusufnotes(m): 10:37am On Jul 04, 2023
Lukgaf:
So are we now justifying forgery and criminality? I don't understand. I think we should all rise up to condemn the act (not rewarding) irrespective of the region she comes from.

I see the chap wants Lagos by every means possible 😂
See her choice of school abeg

2 Likes

Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Gets Scholarship Sponsorship To The UK From Bitcoin Chief by BigMamaNaija: 10:37am On Jul 04, 2023
lebron7:

Exactly
Why reward criminality because she's from your tribe.
I'm pretty sure he wouldn't give her this scholarship if she wasn't Igbo.

'Village people' have gone digital. See them even on Nairaland. Ndi oso chiegbu!

Everything was wrong with the media trial of this budding star. If she had committed suicide, the best you enemies of progress would have offered would be RIP.

God has helped her to rise above needing JAMB or UTME, let the matter alone na? What do you have against wishing someone well so that good things may come to you also? Let Mmesoma breeeef mbok!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Gets Scholarship Sponsorship To The UK From Bitcoin Chief by donprinyo(m): 10:37am On Jul 04, 2023
AdiscoPele:
But why? Why are the igbos doing this? This is the same way the OPM pastor, instead of scolding and advising those young lads that danced on duty, he gave them scholarship to study abroad and what was the outcome.

What has happened in the case of this young girl should never been give ethnic colouration but the igbos and this behaviour of 'them against us' attitude will never augur well.

It has been confirmed that qr code on the result she posted doesn't bear her name, that alone should have rising a cause for concern but I was shocked with the response of Innoson to the issue. They were indirectly blaming JAMB. Mind you, the fraud was uncovered by Anambra State government because they were diligent in their duties. They also wanted to honour the young lady but had to verify before that and it was discovered that the result was fake. What we expected any sane individual or organisation to do next is carry out a forensic investigation yo unravel those behind this ignoble act, but what do we have now, igbos claiming victimisation.

This is wrong and should be condemned.

So, if she wasn't discovered or caught yo have falsified her result, they wouldn't have given her a foreign scholarship.

Pls, Igbos, change our attitudes towards others and stop believing that we all hate you. We don't.
How many of you have demanded for the certificate of buhari and tinubu?

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Gets Scholarship Sponsorship To The UK From Bitcoin Chief by AfonjaConehead: 10:38am On Jul 04, 2023
Iamgrey5:
It was through exposing a Northerner that she was exposed.

The Family of the Northerner that Forged her result consulted Jamb and complained that their own person was recognized only to realize that it was not jamb that recognize this one as well.

Read the initial news and not just jump on sentiment.
Gbenue soun bee....mo mo pe you will always jump on the train tracks for your beloved masters.

The question is,how come,why did we not see that one on here rampant like you always do whenever it is an igbo person?!
What happened to that person?
Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Gets Scholarship Sponsorship To The UK From Bitcoin Chief by emperor4love(m): 10:38am On Jul 04, 2023
De gal sabi book be say she sabi book, y is jamb afraid to set panel so she retook the exam, simple because she will still pass it and make dem jamb feel ashamed

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Gets Scholarship Sponsorship To The UK From Bitcoin Chief by 4ward4: 10:38am On Jul 04, 2023
Not an issue of thumbs up.
Hope all this Private scholarship, will be able to see her until the end of her studies.
We aren't ready for the OPM & Happy boys saga

1 Like

Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Gets Scholarship Sponsorship To The UK From Bitcoin Chief by Sharpsharp00123: 10:39am On Jul 04, 2023
AdiscoPele:
But why? Why are the igbos doing this? This is the same way the OPM pastor, instead of scolding and advising those young lads that danced on duty, he gave them scholarship to study abroad and what was the outcome.

What has happened in the case of this young girl should never been give ethnic colouration but the igbos and this behaviour of 'them against us' attitude will never augur well.

It has been confirmed that qr code on the result she posted doesn't bear her name, that alone should have rising a cause for concern but I was shocked with the response of Innoson to the issue. They were indirectly blaming JAMB. Mind you, the fraud was uncovered by Anambra State government because they were diligent in their duties. They also wanted to honour the young lady but had to verify before that and it was discovered that the result was fake. What we expected any sane individual or organisation to do next is carry out a forensic investigation yo unravel those behind this ignoble act, but what do we have now, igbos claiming victimisation.

So, if she wasn't discovered or caught yo have falsified her result, they wouldn't have given her a foreign scholarship.

Pls, Igbos, change our attitudes towards others and stop believing that we all hate you. We don't.
with this Igbo mentality they will only succeed in building a criminal society

So that means tomorrow a Yoruba girl can also alter results n when it’s time to verify his kinsmen will call it attack on their tribe n it means any other tribe can do it n also claim attack on their tribe when it comes to verification n before u know it everyone will start doing it

This their mentality can ruin a society n turn it lawless cos everyone will b doing anything n claiming attack

3 Likes

Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Gets Scholarship Sponsorship To The UK From Bitcoin Chief by Babssoo(m): 10:39am On Jul 04, 2023
This people are funny

1 Like

Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Gets Scholarship Sponsorship To The UK From Bitcoin Chief by obinna58(m): 10:40am On Jul 04, 2023
Lukgaf:

Jamb should better come out and admit their wrong, at least blame a technical failure for the first result, the small innocent girl didn’t forge any result

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Gets Scholarship Sponsorship To The UK From Bitcoin Chief by richie240: 10:40am On Jul 04, 2023
Lukgaf:

Bro we don enter am for ds country.
The main action of this 'schorlarship' is nothing but to 'pepper dem'.
The gravity of d crime nor consyn dem, na to show everyone say "blood is thicker than water".

Except one is new to nigeria social space, ds type of action is not new. Once they see that the felon is 'our own', they immediately show him/her support even if murder was d case........and ds issh is only common to a single ethnic group in Nigeria.
cool

ThatPetiteChic:

I don't understand this tribalistic statement. The real highest scorer is also igbo. She is not the first igbo person achieve this feat, so why must you make it a case of tribalism?
Izit not funny that the real highest scorer in jamb (also igbo) was overlooked but the one with evidence of forgery was d one given scholarship?

What message is that passing Biko?
That's d confirmation of what I've just said.
cool

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Gets Scholarship Sponsorship To The UK From Bitcoin Chief by Goke7: 10:42am On Jul 04, 2023
OlujobaSamuel:

Lol, that one even small. Naija police and DSS fit even use her catch cruise, if jamb should go ahead to prosecute her, she is traveling no where for now

For her own good she should avoid the Uk, she can enjoy temporarily but they will wait for her in years to come.

Her sponsors ought to know better except they just want to catch cruise

1 Like

Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Gets Scholarship Sponsorship To The UK From Bitcoin Chief by omokab: 10:42am On Jul 04, 2023
Lukgaf:

tribalism is one of the major problem of this country . celebrating fraud ,criminality and forgery just because because she comes from one particular region baffles me. She might not be the one that did it , maybe all this coaching center that might have collected money from her to justify their pay. So if she was given scholarship because of this ,something is wrong somewhere .

1 Like

Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Gets Scholarship Sponsorship To The UK From Bitcoin Chief by emperor4love(m): 10:43am On Jul 04, 2023
ODUBEZE:

Has Jamb ever made a mistake This should answer your question

Jamb should look inward!!!
jamb no de make mistakes say dem be Jesus, dt gal merit the score , de question should be how her poor parents pay for there kid results to be manipulated, were dem c money secondly y jamb afraid to set panel for de gal to retook the exam if the are not afraid the gal will still pass it, making it look that de hv failed Nigeria with de allegations

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Gets Scholarship Sponsorship To The UK From Bitcoin Chief by goslowgoslow(m): 10:44am On Jul 04, 2023
AmehTsaev:
It is illiterates like you who are making tribalism out of the issue.

Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Gets Scholarship Sponsorship To The UK From Bitcoin Chief by Chyma231(m): 10:44am On Jul 04, 2023
Igbo till I die !!!! Next life . I will be Igbo

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Gets Scholarship Sponsorship To The UK From Bitcoin Chief by Goodman2023: 10:45am On Jul 04, 2023
Lukgaf:

Pretend small as if you no hate Igbos...you can't even pretend for 4 minutes
Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Gets Scholarship Sponsorship To The UK From Bitcoin Chief by goslowgoslow(m): 10:45am On Jul 04, 2023
AmehTsaev:

Illiterates like you are the ones making tribalism out of the issue. Are Igbos endangered species?

1 Like

Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Gets Scholarship Sponsorship To The UK From Bitcoin Chief by gloriana(f): 10:46am On Jul 04, 2023
Lukgaf:

jamb portal has been giving people wrong results since 1960. It's not a new thing. A lot of people have had such experience so jamb should take responsibility for their mistake and stop traumatizing the little girl. Even our politicians that forged their results are yet to be picked up by DSS. Mtcheeeeew

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Gets Scholarship Sponsorship To The UK From Bitcoin Chief by TheMostComplex1: 10:46am On Jul 04, 2023
AdiscoPele:

We know that fraud should not be celebrated however in this case instead of Jamb to do a proper investigation to unravel the truth on this matter it's quick to issue press statement calling the girl a fraud.
I like what Oby Ezekisiri said about this matter. In a sane environment the government could have suspended some people because of this noise.
Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Gets Scholarship Sponsorship To The UK From Bitcoin Chief by stanech: 10:47am On Jul 04, 2023
AmehTsaev:

I am Igbo but we need to stop these victimized mentality it will not help us

1 Like

Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Gets Scholarship Sponsorship To The UK From Bitcoin Chief by goslowgoslow(m): 10:47am On Jul 04, 2023
Goodman2023:

Pretend small as if you no hate Igbos...you can't even pretend for 4 minutes
A beg make una park one side with this talk of hatered for Igbos all the time. It is stale and stupid way of reasoning.

4 Likes

Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Gets Scholarship Sponsorship To The UK From Bitcoin Chief by gssdobi: 10:48am On Jul 04, 2023
AdiscoPele:

Why are you people like this?

instead of advising Tinubu to return his

stolen mandate, you are here hailing & begging online
Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Gets Scholarship Sponsorship To The UK From Bitcoin Chief by ODUBEZE: 10:48am On Jul 04, 2023
emperor4love:
jamb no de make mistakes say dem be Jesus, dt gal merit the score , de question should be how her poor parents pay for there kid results to be manipulated, were dem c money secondly y jamb afraid to set panel for de gal to retook the exam if the are not afraid the gal will still pass it, making it look that de hv failed Nigeria with de allegations
Like I said, they should look inward

Cause the girl bought scratch card and logged in to their site

So if there was any mistake, it's from their side, they should stop traumatizing the girl who worked hard!
Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Gets Scholarship Sponsorship To The UK From Bitcoin Chief by fx45(m): 10:49am On Jul 04, 2023
Lukgaf:

You didn't consider forgery and criminality when you voted the grandmaster of forgery and criminality. May double-speak and tribalism-induced hypocrisy not be our greatest undoing in this life.

It is absurd to have a person and character of Bola Adekunle Tinumbu in Aso Rock and you have the effrontery to talk about forgery and criminality

3 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Ahmadu Bello University Postgraduate Programme For 2015/2016 Session / The Largest Mega Primary School In Borno State (Photos) / See Picture Of A Classroom In Nigeria In 1950

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.