Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,335 members, 7,829,851 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:38 PM

My Message To Men - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Message To Men (33425 Views)

Girl Who Ignored My Message On Facebook Came Back To Beg Me Money / My Message To A Female Nairalander / 6 Things Nigerian Women Must Do To Make Themselves More Attractive To Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Message To Men by GUNITGuy: 7:58pm On Jul 08, 2023
Treasure17:

Guess you missed the context of that quote. Mr thinker ode.
Mumu
Learn to listen to your self before spilling trash!!!
Like I have told you you may try that experiment with a broke guy and see the response of his family to know if he's something to them or not
Re: My Message To Men by AndroidAI(m): 7:59pm On Jul 08, 2023
Asour:

Of course you're right. I never said you're wrong.
But you're being unduly pedantic.

In most literally conversations, using many, all or most every time can be unnecessary .

That's why (assuming an enlightened audience) all doesn't always have to be stated if it's not meant.

Do you mean that the OP or anyone on this thread doesn't know that there's rich/privileged Nigerians ?

You don't assume that everyone is reading your mind to know that you are referring to a specific set of people.

'Most Nigerians' and 'Nigerians' aren't the same. The meaning has changed immediately, just as 'its' and 'it's' are two different words.

When you are referring to people, you have to be specific or you end up misinforming your audience.

Something as simple as an apostrophe can alter the meaning of a sentence, not to talk of missing a word such as 'many' 'few' 'most' 'a lot of'.

I easily get irritated when someone is obviously wrong and yet keep dragging. Swallow your ego. Being wrong is not bad, it is an opportunity to learn.

I'm not dragging with you again. Peace!!

1 Like

Re: My Message To Men by Nobody: 8:01pm On Jul 08, 2023
Fight have started up there😂

1 Like

Re: My Message To Men by GUNITGuy: 8:03pm On Jul 08, 2023
bisqit:
anytime i walk on the street, i see men smoking, drinking, betting. I enter supermarket, restaurant, i see women on duty
That's future trouble waiting to explode if nothing is done to put things straight concerning unemployment..
Just take a look at what is happening in the east and north east...it didn't start now...
Those little things are not your concern now until when they gang up to create trouble for the society that won't be easy for the government to tame

3 Likes

Re: My Message To Men by Asour: 8:07pm On Jul 08, 2023
AndroidAI:

You don't assume that everyone is reading your mind to know that you are referring to a specific set of people.

'Most Nigerians' and 'Nigerians' aren't the same. The meaning has changed immediately, just as 'its' and 'it's' are two different words.

When you are referring to people, you have to be specific or you end up misinforming your audience.

Something as simple as an apostrophe can alter the meaning of a sentence, not to talk of missing a word such as 'many' 'few' 'most' 'a lot of'.

I easily get irritated when someone is obviously wrong and yet keep dragging. Swallow your ego. Being wrong is not bad, it is an opportunity to learn.

I'm not dragging with you again. Peace!!

Lol.

Pedantry is your bane here.

Don't worry, you'll learn soon.

3 Likes

Re: My Message To Men by AndroidAI(m): 8:15pm On Jul 08, 2023
Asour:

Lol.

Pedantry is your bane here.

Don't worry, you'll learn soon.

When it comes to grammar, you are either wrong or right. You can't ignore the rules and expect a pass. There are instances where you can bend the rules, without actually breaking them.

You said my bane is pedantry, yours is ignorance. Worst, you are too adamant to even acknowledge your wrong. Someone like you can never learn as you believe you are always right due to your fragile ego.

2 Likes

Re: My Message To Men by pinknipple: 8:16pm On Jul 08, 2023

Men should stop talking to wemen.
If they must earn their place in the society.

1 Like

Re: My Message To Men by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 8:16pm On Jul 08, 2023
Evolutionlove:

Sharaap your mouth there.

What do you know about SURVIVAL.

Nonsense.

I said what I said.
Re: My Message To Men by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 8:27pm On Jul 08, 2023
franchasofficia:
Uyali cheesy

Beautiful, attractive ladies (not the beauty is in the eyes of the beholder type of beauty oh lol) born into poor families have a lot of advantages to survive more than their financially broke male counterparts born into same poor family.

A man begins to enjoy this world the very day he succeeds financially. When I look back at some years ago, I just lift up my hands in praise of God, but still you made valid points lol

LOL.

Well, you may be right. Life may be easier because women are just naturally favored especially by men especially if you come fine.

Like this evening now, I don chop free shawarma and king size burger with ogbonge milkshake from anonymous man wey offer to pay. Izz sweet to be a fine girl sha. grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Message To Men by labake1(f): 8:29pm On Jul 08, 2023
MASTAkiLLAh:
I've never seen any man comparing himself to a lady honestly undecided

You haven't seen bobrisky?
Re: My Message To Men by acorntree(m): 8:35pm On Jul 08, 2023
GUNITGuy:

We are seeing this sentiments growing...Go to banks, Telecoms, Corporate bodies, Head office of companies recruiting more women than ever over men in Nigeria they're already creating a future trouble that would consume that society unknown to them...
They might get away with it today but not in any time in the future ...
In the west this issues are looked into criticality and could be punished severely with your career pulled down once they trace you are doing that for Sexual benefits

It's not the fault of women. Most boys nowadays are lazy only , only interested in doing yahoo, scamming, playing been smart. I'm working in academic institution, I can authoritative tell you that 90% of male students don't read, study for exams. They mostly depend on female students during exam, running after them to help them so that they can write something. It's really shameful. To be sincere women are gradually taking over many areas where men had previously been excelling. The top 3 person in my institution are female. We need to tell ourselves the truth, many men are completely useless, lazy ,mostly looking for shortcut, seeking for quick money not patient to build themself up like our great grandfather

3 Likes

Re: My Message To Men by drimzsmoke(m): 8:36pm On Jul 08, 2023
labake1:
Keep men promiscuous nature aside, it's not easy to be a man. A man that doesn't work won't eat, a woman might decided to be a full house wife but a man can't try it, wetin your wife and children go eat if you stay at home?
The hustling spirit dey man blood since birth.

If you are not there yet, keep trying and don't give up. As a woman, try and get a life too. If men and women bring something to the table, the house won't collapse.
Ire o

I served in the southsouth...please go to Southsouth and come back and say this!!!

2 Likes

Re: My Message To Men by Sman37(m): 8:46pm On Jul 08, 2023
blazepascal:

Stop comparing yourself to the ladies.

We don't have the same privileges. They have all the chances to live and experience a better life.

They might never go hungry. They might drive the latest version of car, they might live in the best apartment in the city, use the latest technology, fly first class.

But you as a man will have to suffer to become someone or experience these things. Working should be your moto.

Suffer today so you can have a better life tomorrow, don't compare yourself with your sisters, don't hate the females in your city for living a life more than you.

We are different, a man must suffer to become someone of importance. That's why you must understand what is taking your time and little money and cut off with them.

You identify your wastrel in your life. In this journey of life, a man's worst enemy is idle time.

Let this message scare you, wake up and stop comparing yourself with the females. A broke man is nothing even to his family. A broke girls is something to her family members.

Don't be delusional, we are different and our chances are not the same to smile or be respected. A broke guy is not respected, he has no value to his community, they laugh at you when you walk by, the beautiful ladies call you loser. Get up.

Get up! Be scared of your future.

#BLAZE

Dont mind them oh and on top of that they will be shouting feminism at gender equal what how?

1 Like

Re: My Message To Men by LIVINGICONREBOR: 9:29pm On Jul 08, 2023
Like i will always tell any young man i see- "men, nobody is coming to save you!! Save yourself!!.

4 Likes

Re: My Message To Men by Badmashii(m): 9:35pm On Jul 08, 2023
ideatoprince18:
May this your message to Men favor me and my family!!!

Abeg who dey share colos give una for this forum. Shey na only me dey notice this new pattern? So so so to favor me and my family?
Re: My Message To Men by Professorcplus(m): 9:39pm On Jul 08, 2023
Entanglement:
abeg help me tell the guy ohh, and I pity people were dey follow that poverty guy dey reason!

Make he go blame his father and grandfather for dropping nothing to am!

Son, calm down, his narratives doesn't reflect with you doesn't mean he's wrong. Infact he's very right.

Learn to see the emphaty in people's post post before commenting... You might have a rich grandfather, a rich father, but you might be okay but your future generations might not find it funny....

2 Likes

Re: My Message To Men by maasoap(m): 9:43pm On Jul 08, 2023
blazepascal:

We don't have the same privileges. They have all the chances to live and experience a better life.

They might never go hungry. They might drive the latest version of car, they might live in the best apartment in the city, use the latest technology, fly first class.

But you as a man will have to suffer to become someone or experience these things. Working should be your moto.

Suffer today so you can have a better life tomorrow, don't compare yourself with your sisters, don't hate the females in your city for living a life more than you.

We are different, a man must suffer to become someone of importance. That's why you must understand what is taking your time and little money and cut off with them.

You identify your wastrel in your life. In this journey of life, a man's worst enemy is idle time.

Let this message scare you, wake up and stop comparing yourself with the females. A broke man is nothing even to his family. A broke girls is something to her family members.

Don't be delusional, we are different and our chances are not the same to smile or be respected. A broke guy is not respected, he has no value to his community, they laugh at you when you walk by, the beautiful ladies call you loser. Get up.

#BLAZE

Good write up but I disagree with the bolded part. If you are an investor, you will have plenty of idle time and you won't be bothered about it

1 Like

Re: My Message To Men by Hassanmaye(m): 9:49pm On Jul 08, 2023
DamnnNiggarr:
shocked

And when you finally make the money 🤑
Don't be a simp!!

I repeat, don't be a simp
Damn niggar very important
Re: My Message To Men by Sprints3: 9:55pm On Jul 08, 2023
Men are born to suffer women always have their way becos of Toto and generally we all feel sympathy for women. See onlyfans loyalfans and sextpanther how many men dey those platforms. A lady can cash up to $20k per month without doing anything. Men must press button to make money we must enter bush.

3 Likes

Re: My Message To Men by ReacherSaidNoth: 9:55pm On Jul 08, 2023
GUNITGuy:

Says who? if you were to go by your logic go to your neighborhood and kill just one guy for being broke and let's start from there and see What will happen then you go know what a human being is ......

Some of you just say things without thinking...if a guy is broke how is it affecting you go ahead and live your so life and let him leave his....
Seeing people kiss the OP's ass as if he has dropped some profound wisdom is laughable. It's no wonder most people are depressed, they tie their self worth to the possession of money and being seen as someone with money.

5 Likes

Re: My Message To Men by Bluffly: 10:01pm On Jul 08, 2023
blazepascal:

#BLAZE
It is you that will suffer. There is difference between working and suffering. Eating from your sweat is not suffering. It is stupid men that make some women appear to have a life line and you appear to be one of them. Everyone must work to make a life. Let us stop breeding women with sence of entitlement.
God never created women to live off men. Men were only put in charge of affairs. Everyone must work to earn a living

5 Likes

Re: My Message To Men by razzydoo(m): 10:39pm On Jul 08, 2023
It's better to listen to great prophets and rappers than all these epistles from...God knows. Like Ajasa rightly said, 'them no dey tell man, na man dey decide'. Simp behavior. Which one is don't compare yourself to ladies?? No gimme advice, give me money.

1 Like

Re: My Message To Men by Whoknow: 10:45pm On Jul 08, 2023
This is 100â„… true, even God made it so since the fall of Adam and Eve. God cursed man remember God told man that he must toil and sweat before he eat. On the part of woman God said you must pass through pains before child birth. Man should never compare himself to woman because both of them have share parts to that curse from God. We should pray that God should make things easy for men.
Re: My Message To Men by otipoju(m): 11:29pm On Jul 08, 2023
SenatePresdo:
My message to men is, try to lift others even if nobody lifted you.

You know how hard it was for you, and how you were lucky in some phases, not everybody got that lucky, you could be their luck.

And lastly, no matter how much you spend on a woman she will forget you the day she decides to follow another man.

But if you spend on your fellow man, even if he makes new friends and even follows another woman, he will never forget your deeds.

Be your brothers keeper.

Not all men are loyal. Someone was living in a free house wey him uncle build for many years and regular sending of money from abroad to his account to take care of his family.....last last the stupid boy with his ingrate wife dem talk sey dem the use him glory.

Uncle just vex sell the house go buy another property somewhere else.

Some men go jealous you and destroy you out of envy.

5 Likes

Re: My Message To Men by virginboy1(m): 12:31am On Jul 09, 2023
blazepascal:

#BLAZE
Worddd
Re: My Message To Men by Peejayz: 12:32am On Jul 09, 2023
Entanglement:
abeg help me tell the guy ohh, and I pity people were dey follow that poverty guy dey reason!

Make he go blame his father and grandfather for dropping nothing to am!

if you are from a rich background, don't you think someone did the struggle for you ??
Re: My Message To Men by GUNITGuy: 12:44am On Jul 09, 2023
ReacherSaidNoth:
Seeing people kiss the OP's ass as if he has dropped some profound wisdom is laughable. It's no wonder most people are depressed, they tie their self worth to the possession of money and being seen as someone with money.
It's mind problem in this generation we are having......That's why there is so much depression so all ops life he always had money and made money even Dangote didn't run life that way

1 Like

Re: My Message To Men by Edusouls(m): 1:58am On Jul 09, 2023
True shir, that’s a painful fact about life
Re: My Message To Men by Wkaay(m): 3:47am On Jul 09, 2023
Words of advice to the youths
Re: My Message To Men by Tundex911: 3:54am On Jul 09, 2023
Go straight to the point, all for the pussy
Re: My Message To Men by Uchesis: 6:44am On Jul 09, 2023
bisqit:
how are you having sex?
the same way those who are not married are having the sex. Or you think its only married couples that have the right to have sex?
Incase you don't know, men marry because they want to have legitimate children, not because of sex. Besides, marriage doesn't guarantee you constant sex anytime you want, because some women's libido reduces as they give birth to more children. Ask yourself why do some men cheat? Reason: lack of regular sex from their wives

3 Likes

Re: My Message To Men by Nobody: 7:20am On Jul 09, 2023
SenatePresdo:
My message to men is, try to lift others even if nobody lifted you.

You know how hard it was for you, and how you were lucky in some phases, not everybody got that lucky, you could be their luck.

And lastly, no matter how much you spend on a woman she will forget you the day she decides to follow another man.

But if you spend on your fellow man, even if he makes new friends and even follows another woman, he will never forget your deeds.

Be your brothers keeper.
Some men will forget you too bro... I've done that and been there. It's hard to see good people with pure intentions these days. I've tried to help someone and he ended up calling me a ritualist.
Called me stingy and all sorts of names. Well it won't stop me from helping others sha, but you have to understand that you can't help everyone.
And sometimes helping some people will bring enemies and hate.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

9 Categories Of Ladies That Use Pregnancy To Trap Men Down / She Is Rejecting My Advances, Yet Wants To Know Everything About Me / Top 10 Ladies On NAIRALAND That Are "Potential" Wife Materials.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.