Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,454 members, 7,830,244 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:33 PM

My Message To Men - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Message To Men (33429 Views)

Girl Who Ignored My Message On Facebook Came Back To Beg Me Money / My Message To A Female Nairalander / 6 Things Nigerian Women Must Do To Make Themselves More Attractive To Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Message To Men by MetalJigsaw(m): 5:54pm On Jul 10, 2023
AndroidAI:

When you say Nigerians, you are referring to ALL. To avoid the fallacy of generalisation, you must include "most' 'majority' 'some' 'many' or 'few', or it becomes a generalisation. Please go and read about fallacies and stop arguing blindly.
Leave that ignoramus
Re: My Message To Men by razible5384(m): 7:31am On Jul 13, 2023
GUNITGuy:

Says who? if you were to go by your logic go to your neighborhood and kill just one guy for being broke and let's start from there and see What will happen then you go know what a human being is ......

Some of you just say things without thinking...if a guy is broke how is it affecting you go ahead and live your so life and let him leave his....
his statement was figurative
Re: My Message To Men by razible5384(m): 7:34am On Jul 13, 2023
Entanglement:
... And know if a guy (my friend) every salary he receive at the end of the month, he will budget 50k for women (hook-up and the rest)
All advise to channel that money to helping others or channel it to something productive fall into deaf ears.
Later in the future this ediot will start ranting like the op and be saying men must suffer while women should not suffer undecided
I guess that's where he derives his own happiness..... allow him to enjoy his life
Re: My Message To Men by razible5384(m): 8:27am On Jul 13, 2023
AndroidAI:

When you say Nigerians, you are referring to ALL. To avoid the fallacy of generalisation, you must include "most' 'majority' 'some' 'many' or 'few', or it becomes a generalisation. Please go and read about fallacies and stop arguing blindly.
you're the one arguing blindly, b'cos if you're truly learned as you claim you wouldn't going back an forth with this. "Nigerian men" is figurative
Re: My Message To Men by razible5384(m): 9:49am On Jul 13, 2023
UyaiIncomparabl:

Lol. So, any man who does something noble for a woman not to talk of something as small as buying shawarma must have sex with her, as what exactly?

You are dense, I swear.
that guy is sad fellow : grin

1 Like

Re: My Message To Men by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 10:08pm On Jul 13, 2023
razible5384:
that guy is sad fellow : grin

Very. grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

9 Categories Of Ladies That Use Pregnancy To Trap Men Down / She Is Rejecting My Advances, Yet Wants To Know Everything About Me / Guys Don't Like Dating 'born-Again’ Ladies: Why

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.