Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,373 members, 7,829,961 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:12 PM

My Message To Men - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Message To Men (33428 Views)

Girl Who Ignored My Message On Facebook Came Back To Beg Me Money / My Message To A Female Nairalander / 6 Things Nigerian Women Must Do To Make Themselves More Attractive To Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Message To Men by olaniyilukman(m): 5:44pm On Jul 08, 2023
AndroidAI:

Chai.

Go and blame your parents for bringing you into poverty by failing to provide basic needs, not to talk of a legacy.

So all you have known is suffering, and you think more suffering is what makes you a man.

Stop generalising. There are a lot of men who will never suffer, because they were privileged to be born in a great home.

Secondly, being a woman doesn't eliminate suffering. A lot of women are suffering too. It's not a gender thing. It's the sad reality of life.

For those who still suffer because their parents are nobodies, my sympathy is with you all.
God bless you buddy, the OP got it all wrong from the beginning to the end, suffering is not gender things, it is a societal problem, I have seen so many girls that are suffering and they all depends on men, men these days are like mini God to them, they worship and adore them...

2 Likes

Re: My Message To Men by Mccallistas(m): 5:45pm On Jul 08, 2023
AndroidAI:

Chai.

Go and blame your parents for bringing you into poverty by failing to provide basic needs, not to talk of a legacy.

So all you have known is suffering, and you think more suffering is what makes you a man.

Stop generalising. There are a lot of men who will never suffer, because they were privileged to be born in a great home.

Secondly, being a woman doesn't eliminate suffering. A lot of women are suffering too. It's not a gender thing. It's the sad reality of life.

For those who still suffer because their parents are nobodies, my sympathy is with you all.

Thanks a lot

1 Like

Re: My Message To Men by GUNITGuy: 5:50pm On Jul 08, 2023
Treasure17:
"A broke guy is nothing even to his family''. Fact.
Says who? if you were to go by your logic go to your neighborhood and kill just one guy for being broke and let's start from there and see What will happen then you go know what a human being is ......

Some of you just say things without thinking...if a guy is broke how is it affecting you go ahead and live your so life and let him leave his....

9 Likes

Re: My Message To Men by Brushstrokes20: 5:52pm On Jul 08, 2023
# WORDS ON MARBLE! thumbs up đź‘Ť

The Privileged few born with silver spoons are exceptions though.

2 Likes

Re: My Message To Men by adeniyilamlek(m): 5:56pm On Jul 08, 2023
SenatePresdo:
My message to men is, try to lift others even if nobody lifted you.

You know how hard it was for you, and how you were lucky in some phases, not everybody got that lucky, you could be their luck.

And lastly, no matter how much you spend on a woman she will forget you the day she decides to follow another man.

But if you spend on your fellow man, even if he makes new friends and even follows another woman, he will never forget your deeds.

Be your brothers keeper.
well said đź‘Ť...
Re: My Message To Men by Impera(m): 5:57pm On Jul 08, 2023
Women are created with a shop on their anatomy. If they monetize it well the sky is their limit!
Re: My Message To Men by Entanglement: 5:58pm On Jul 08, 2023
GUNITGuy:

Someone doesnt even think straight ....Some people are women pleasers by default ask him how many men has he helped ...This are the kind of men that would give a woman #100million naira for doing nothing than just beautiful because he believes a woman should not suffer while all men can go to hell
... And know if a guy (my friend) every salary he receive at the end of the month, he will budget 50k for women (hook-up and the rest)
All advise to channel that money to helping others or channel it to something productive fall into deaf ears.
Later in the future this ediot will start ranting like the op and be saying men must suffer while women should not suffer undecided

4 Likes

Re: My Message To Men by Adewale1603(m): 5:59pm On Jul 08, 2023
Evolutionlove:

All thanks to the Oiling Industrygrin

Understand the Bolded and Enjoy your Peace of Mind In Peace🥴
oiling industry and online hookup inc.
Re: My Message To Men by InvertedHammer: 5:59pm On Jul 08, 2023
AndroidAI:

Chai.

/

Every man must suffer to remain relevant.
Rich parents don't live forever. Life is not perfect for anyone.

Many kids raised by rich parents don't build strong character to help them withstand rocky stages in lĂ­fe. Sometimes they don't have the wherewithal to maintain marriages.

That's why sometimes you see wealthy men considering giving a large portion of their wealth away to charity.

But people from poor background believe that life starts and ends with money. The rich also cry.

/

6 Likes

Re: My Message To Men by Uchesis: 5:59pm On Jul 08, 2023
So finally we all will agree that marriage favours women more than men. Infact, marriage is a burden to men. Know this and know peace. That's why i dey enjoy my bachelorhood now o grin

8 Likes

Re: My Message To Men by cigaricon(m): 6:00pm On Jul 08, 2023
SenatePresdo:
My message to men is, try to lift others even if nobody lifted you.

You know how hard it was for you, and how you were lucky in some phases, not everybody got that lucky, you could be their luck.

And lastly, no matter how much you spend on a woman she will forget you the day she decides to follow another man.

But if you spend on your fellow man, even if he makes new friends and even follows another woman, he will never forget your deeds.

Be your brothers keeper.

Men are the ones who are quick to forget who was their good friend when things start getting rosey for them. I know from experience

7 Likes

Re: My Message To Men by Omoawoke: 6:01pm On Jul 08, 2023
Opanka44:

It's true sha. I agree with you. But will I die before God will help me? I have suffered enough in dis life without parents or elder one. To be sincere, if I was a woman, I wouldn't suffer dis way. I'm emotionally damaged due to how I suffered in the hands of many relatives while living with them at a young age. The maltreatment. I work hard, I'm not lazy. You won't understand the Hunger am experiencing

Life could be tough, but when you eventually make it, all the pains you went through will look like it never happened. Never give up bro

12 Likes

Re: My Message To Men by occfx: 6:04pm On Jul 08, 2023
Evolutionlove:

All thanks to the Oiling Industrygrin

Understand the Bolded and Enjoy your Peace of Mind In Peace🥴

In reality, otu has value. Just package it well and you will cash out

1 Like

Re: My Message To Men by GUNITGuy: 6:05pm On Jul 08, 2023
Entanglement:
... And know if a guy (my friend) every salary he receive at the end of the month, he will budget 50k for women (hook-up and the rest)
All advise to channel that money to helping others or channel it to something productive fall into deaf ears.
Later in the future this ediot will start ranting like the op and be saying men must suffer while women should not suffer undecided
My very friend got a Auditing Job in pH he was given an apartment an official car a salary of 250k with several allowances
boom I never knew this my good friend could be sleeping with 2 different women every week spending his money all efforts to make him reason fell on deaf earsz...He got into trouble because of this folly he was sacked he had to go back to Lagos to start all over again searching for Job ... Everything came down in his very eyes that's when he remembered us ....

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Message To Men by occfx: 6:07pm On Jul 08, 2023
Opanka44:
Ok. In my next world( if there's any), I would like to be a woman. See, been a man is the most difficult thing ever especially coming from a poor background and without both parents at a tender age. If I go to bed, I can't sleep because I get scared. I am always thinking of what the next day holds. How I'm broke and how I can survive and help my siblings. I fear

You are a simp niggarr... Don't ever wish to be a woman. It's a man's world... In my next world and world I want to be a man. Just hustle cash out and enjoy manhood

3 Likes

Re: My Message To Men by olaniyilukman(m): 6:08pm On Jul 08, 2023
highchief1:
if I’m asked a billion times which I’ll like to be again I’ll chose to be a man.As a man we have only one task.Once u make money u will know that man life sweet.I didn’t struggle for more than one year before I become successful.My advise to men is to be spiritual because most of the times what’s holding us back na spiritual matter.As u Dey make money try Dey invest Nthg hard for the life na brainlessness be most men problem.
Bro, we shared similar story, I only for a year and after that God open the door of success for me, I am living good now and I am helping people in the little way I can....

3 Likes

Re: My Message To Men by damble: 6:13pm On Jul 08, 2023
labake1:
Keep men promiscuous nature aside, it's not easy to be a man. A man that doesn't work won't eat, a woman might decided to be a full house wife but a man can't try it, wetin your wife and children go eat if you stay at home?
The hustling spirit dey man blood since birth.

If you are not there yet, keep trying and don't give up. As a woman, try and get a life too. If men and women bring something to the table, the house won't collapse.
Ire o

Thanks Labake the scientist
Re: My Message To Men by bigiyaro(m): 6:13pm On Jul 08, 2023
There are no lazy men in Nigeria...

1 Like

Re: My Message To Men by Killerbag36: 6:14pm On Jul 08, 2023
blazepascal:

Stop comparing yourself to the ladies.

We don't have the same privileges. They have all the chances to live and experience a better life.

They might never go hungry. They might drive the latest version of car, they might live in the best apartment in the city, use the latest technology, fly first class.

But you as a man will have to suffer to become someone or experience these things. Working should be your moto.

Suffer today so you can have a better life tomorrow, don't compare yourself with your sisters, don't hate the females in your city for living a life more than you.

We are different, a man must suffer to become someone of importance. That's why you must understand what is taking your time and little money and cut off with them.

You identify your wastrel in your life. In this journey of life, a man's worst enemy is idle time.

Let this message scare you, wake up and stop comparing yourself with the females. A broke man is nothing even to his family. A broke girls is something to her family members.

Don't be delusional, we are different and our chances are not the same to smile or be respected. A broke guy is not respected, he has no value to his community, they laugh at you when you walk by, the beautiful ladies call you loser. Get up.

Get up! Be scared of your future.

#BLAZE

Fooooooooool
Re: My Message To Men by phemmyfour: 6:16pm On Jul 08, 2023
blazepascal:

Stop comparing yourself to the ladies.

We don't have the same privileges. They have all the chances to live and experience a better life.

They might never go hungry. They might drive the latest version of car, they might live in the best apartment in the city, use the latest technology, fly first class.

But you as a man will have to suffer to become someone or experience these things. Working should be your moto.

Suffer today so you can have a better life tomorrow, don't compare yourself with your sisters, don't hate the females in your city for living a life more than you.

We are different, a man must suffer to become someone of importance. That's why you must understand what is taking your time and little money and cut off with them.

You identify your wastrel in your life. In this journey of life, a man's worst enemy is idle time.

Let this message scare you, wake up and stop comparing yourself with the females. A broke man is nothing even to his family. A broke girls is something to her family members.

Don't be delusional, we are different and our chances are not the same to smile or be respected. A broke guy is not respected, he has no value to his community, they laugh at you when you walk by, the beautiful ladies call you loser. Get up.

Get up! Be scared of your future.

#BLAZE
crap
The likes of men below didn't suffer

Davido
B red
Kiddwaya
Seyi Tinubu
Paddy Adenuga

1 Like

Re: My Message To Men by gentlesmithugo(m): 6:17pm On Jul 08, 2023
Omoawoke:

You have your advantage too, a man with money will age like wine…
When you are 40 or 50, life just start, you can acquire all those 25 years old girl and enjoy them to your fullest
to u money is all about having gals.well,if that's all u wanted in life.i wish u d best

2 Likes

Re: My Message To Men by Asour: 6:23pm On Jul 08, 2023
AndroidAI:

Chai.

The OP didn't generalize!

Not ALL men was said. Meaning not ALL men was meant!

Again, the vast Majority of families in Nigeria are barely comfortable. Consequently, the vast majority of men can be thought to be from unprivileged backgrounds.

The privileged class you speak of are FAR from the norm!

Consequently, his appeal is relevant for many a man out there in Nigeria!

Cheers.

5 Likes

Re: My Message To Men by finallybusy: 6:25pm On Jul 08, 2023
Nairaland; devoid of intellectual content.
Re: My Message To Men by delishpot: 6:26pm On Jul 08, 2023
See them ranting up and down about how easy a woman's life is. If you tell them to play the role of women in society and marriage now, they will reject it because they know it's not easy to be a woman and wife in our society yet they won't let women rest with this anti women comments.

1 Like

Re: My Message To Men by Bmaster(m): 6:26pm On Jul 08, 2023
i am sorry i came late to the thread but anyway,i must say this no matter who may or may not see it.

If as a man you are trying to make it but can't make,try this.

Use all the money you have with you to buy clothes,style your hair,go to gym and develop your muscles,go to spa and exfoliate your face,apply perfume daily and go out there.
Stop chasing money bro,start chasing women that owns that money.
The hustle is real

11 Likes

Re: My Message To Men by vickydevoka(m): 6:27pm On Jul 08, 2023
FROGMAN101:
Nice content

Men are not valued. Unless they are popular or have money.

Don't joke with your finances. Guard it like you crazy. Thats all we got.

Be very very choosy and demanding when you deal with women too. Go for the very best. TALK TO A LOT OF WOMEN

Dont go and suffer and then settle with one entitled fellow.
Wic Nigerian woman no de entitled
Re: My Message To Men by vickydevoka(m): 6:29pm On Jul 08, 2023
Moneyyman:
I tell the young boys that listen to me:

1. You're never the same social age with girls of the same age as you, or that you're older than by 4 years. They will become socially and possibly financially more exposed than you at the same age.

2. We have peak at different ages. Most ladies peak between 18 and 28, while many guys start getting comfortable between 25 and 35.

3. Women have more social leverages and advantages than men. Your fellow man will favour women more than you, give them more benefits, and support them more than you.

4. Man's curse and blessing is to be the leader and provider. Strive to become that. All else will fall in place.

5. When you want to choose a woman, don't listen to cheap emotional blackmail from ladies who you can only "manage." Go for who you know you'll be happy with. Someone that respects and honours you.
Number 1 is not always true.

1 Like

Re: My Message To Men by YoungBlackRico(m): 6:29pm On Jul 08, 2023
That's what I always tell people, women, no matter how you look at it have it way easier than men. It is what it is!

4 Likes

Re: My Message To Men by zolajpower: 6:30pm On Jul 08, 2023
labake1:
Keep men promiscuous nature aside, it's not easy to be a man. A man that doesn't work won't eat, a woman might decided to be a full house wife but a man can't try it, wetin your wife and children go eat if you stay at home?
The hustling spirit dey man blood since birth.

If you are not there yet, keep trying and don't give up. As a woman, try and get a life too. If men and women bring something to the table, the house won't collapse.
Ire o
By now I was expecting your likes to be up to 10k , God bless you for the last column . You really hit the nail on the head
Re: My Message To Men by AndroidAI(m): 6:31pm On Jul 08, 2023
Asour:

The OP didn't generalize!

Not ALL men was said. Meaning not ALL men was meant!

Again, the vast Majority of families in Nigeria are barely comfortable. Consequently, the vast majority of men can be thought to be from unprivileged backgrounds.

The privileged class you speak of are FAR from the norm!

Consequently, his appeal is relevant for many a man out there in Nigeria!

Cheers.

The title said: Message to men. This is a generalization.
Re: My Message To Men by bisqit: 6:32pm On Jul 08, 2023
UyaiIncomparabl:
Likewise women.

Women face most of these things written in the post but society thinks many women out there live la Vida loca because they are women. It doesn't work that way. Think about a woman from a poor home with many siblings — A burden of performance and high expectations is placed on her to be better and maybe, uplift her family from generational poverty. This way, pressure sets in and she does unquestionable things for the money while displeasing herself and pleasing others. Or maybe, take on jobs because she wants a better life for her family and herself.

Yes, life may be a bit easier for a female especially if she's pretty, attractive, educated, and has a good head on her shoulders. The not-so-fine ones may not be so lucky especially if she's an empty one.

Men, easy. Being “just” a woman is not a leverage to living a soft life. We face as much degradation, suffering,
come back here. What have you done to earn a living aside hookup?

2 Likes

Re: My Message To Men by Omoawoke: 6:33pm On Jul 08, 2023
gentlesmithugo:
to u money is all about having gals.well,if that's all u wanted in life.i wish u d best

Girls is one is the many benefits of having money

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

9 Categories Of Ladies That Use Pregnancy To Trap Men Down / She Is Rejecting My Advances, Yet Wants To Know Everything About Me / Top 10 Ladies On NAIRALAND That Are "Potential" Wife Materials.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.