Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,456 members, 7,830,272 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:03 PM

My Message To Men - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Message To Men (33430 Views)

Girl Who Ignored My Message On Facebook Came Back To Beg Me Money / My Message To A Female Nairalander / 6 Things Nigerian Women Must Do To Make Themselves More Attractive To Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Message To Men by bisqit: 6:34pm On Jul 08, 2023
NuCypher:

Excellent words! It would have made even more sense if you said "a broke girl is something to some man out there". There is no shortage of men looking to play a saviour to a woman, even if she's dead broke.
can you marry a lazy woman
Re: My Message To Men by bisqit: 6:38pm On Jul 08, 2023
GUNITGuy:

Someone doesnt even think straight ....Some people are women pleasers by default ask him how many men has he helped ...This are the kind of men that would give a woman #100million naira for doing nothing than just beautiful because he believes a woman should not suffer while all men can go to hell
my broda, do you know if you go to any organisation, majority of workers are women employed by men over men? Ordinary betting shop, na women full there

8 Likes

Re: My Message To Men by Proserpina: 6:38pm On Jul 08, 2023

7 Likes

Re: My Message To Men by Nobody: 6:41pm On Jul 08, 2023
Proserpina:
And they keep going in circle... Make money, spend on women,make money spend on women then die with nothing but number of children they are able to get through money. Lol

Life of the typical Nigerian man. Just bland !

You have also noticed the cycle.

3 Likes

Re: My Message To Men by GUNITGuy: 6:44pm On Jul 08, 2023
bisqit:
my broda, do you know if you go to any organisation, majority of workers are women employed by men over men? Ordinary betting shop, na women full there
We are seeing this sentiments growing...Go to banks, Telecoms, Corporate bodies, Head office of companies recruiting more women than ever over men in Nigeria they're already creating a future trouble that would consume that society unknown to them...
They might get away with it today but not in any time in the future ...
In the west this issues are looked into criticality and could be punished severely with your career pulled down once they trace you are doing that for Sexual benefits

2 Likes

Re: My Message To Men by wrongman665(m): 6:46pm On Jul 08, 2023
post=124297484:
Is Here And Following The Thread
you no see bad news post today?

2 Likes

Re: My Message To Men by bisqit: 6:47pm On Jul 08, 2023
Uchesis:
So finally we all will agree that marriage favours women more than men. Infact, marriage is a burden to men. Know this and know peace. That's why i dey enjoy my bachelorhood now o grin
how are you having sex?
Re: My Message To Men by bisqit: 6:49pm On Jul 08, 2023
occfx:

You are a simp niggarr... Don't ever wish to be a woman. It's a man's world... In my next world and world I want to be a man. Just hustle cash out and enjoy manhood
its a man's world. A woman's paradise
Re: My Message To Men by exynos(m): 6:51pm On Jul 08, 2023
RedpillAnalyst:
Men work because they HAVE to.

Women work because they CHOOSE to.

A woman's fall back plan is love, dating, relationship and marriage.

As a man your fallback plan should be your Plan B
I so love this piece sir, God bless you

2 Likes

Re: My Message To Men by SayNo2SmallPrik: 6:56pm On Jul 08, 2023
wiseone28:
THANKS JAH I AM X GENDER
If you don whine yourself finish…. Go look mirror 😂
Re: My Message To Men by bisqit: 6:56pm On Jul 08, 2023
GUNITGuy:

We are seeing this sentiments growing...Go to banks, Telecoms, Corporate bodies, Head office of companies recruiting more women than ever over men in Nigeria they're already creating a future trouble that would consume that society unknown to them...
They might get away with it today but not in any time in the future ...
In the west this issues are looked into criticality and could be punished severely with your career pulled down once they trace you are doing that for Sexual benefits
anytime i walk on the street, i see men smoking, drinking, betting. I enter supermarket, restaurant, i see women on duty

5 Likes

Re: My Message To Men by Karleb(m): 6:59pm On Jul 08, 2023
Just know where you have advantages and leverage that.

1 Like

Re: My Message To Men by Treasure17(m): 6:59pm On Jul 08, 2023
GUNITGuy:

Says who? if you were to go by your logic go to your neighborhood and kill just one guy for being broke and let's start from there and see What will happen then you go know what a human being is ......

Some of you just say things without thinking...if a guy is broke how is it affecting you go ahead and live your so life and let him leave his....
Guess you missed the context of that quote. Mr thinker ode.

1 Like

Re: My Message To Men by Nasri100(m): 7:00pm On Jul 08, 2023
bisqit:
anytime i walk on the street, i see men smoking, drinking, betting. I enter supermarket, restaurant, i see women on duty

Was Your Dad also a drinker, smoker, and gambler or he went to buy milk and didn't return?

NOTE: I am not insulting you before you give me feminine energy.

Just asking based on your logic.
Re: My Message To Men by Proserpina: 7:06pm On Jul 08, 2023

2 Likes

Re: My Message To Men by Asour: 7:09pm On Jul 08, 2023
AndroidAI:

The title said: Message to men. This is a generalization.

No.

There was no ALL in it.

A message to all men is a generalization.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Message To Men by 1Sharon(f): 7:10pm On Jul 08, 2023
bisqit:

It's a marketing tactic, it's all over the world. Men will feel comfortable and will like to spend more when they are surrounded by beautiful women.

Even clubs like to make sure there's an excess of women that have to look a certain way.

2 Likes

Re: My Message To Men by Boldtrust(m): 7:24pm On Jul 08, 2023
AndroidAI:

Chai.

Go and blame your parents for bringing you into poverty by failing to provide basic needs, not to talk of a legacy.

So all you have known is suffering, and you think more suffering is what makes you a man.

Stop generalising. There are a lot of men who will never suffer, because they were privileged to be born in a great home.

Secondly, being a woman doesn't eliminate suffering. A lot of women are suffering too. It's not a gender thing. It's the sad reality of life.

For those who still suffer because their parents are nobodies, my sympathy is with you all.

Arrant nonsense. This guy thinks like a woman (most women nowadays are even better than this one). Read that post again, every point laid in it is straight up correct. These views are purely objective and logical.

4 Likes

Re: My Message To Men by Nobody: 7:24pm On Jul 08, 2023
Any man that desires an easier life would do well to let go of his ego.

Ego is the main cause of suffering.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Message To Men by Chetas81(m): 7:27pm On Jul 08, 2023
AndroidAI:

Chai.

Go and blame your parents for bringing you into poverty by failing to provide basic needs, not to talk of a legacy.

So all you have known is suffering, and you think more suffering is what makes you a man.

Stop generalising. There are a lot of men who will never suffer, because they were privileged to be born in a great home.

Secondly, being a woman doesn't eliminate suffering. A lot of women are suffering too. It's not a gender thing. It's the sad reality of life.

For those who still suffer because their parents are nobodies, my sympathy is with you all.
black African citizen live on miracle and magic
Re: My Message To Men by AndroidAI(m): 7:30pm On Jul 08, 2023
Asour:

No.

There was no ALL in it.

A message to all men is a generalization.

Lol. He didn't say 'most men' or 'majority of men', he said 'men'. Which includes ALL men in a box. That's what makes that statement a generalisation. I don't need to teach you the fallacy of generalisation, or do I?
Re: My Message To Men by Nobody: 7:32pm On Jul 08, 2023
Proserpina:
Isn't it glaring ?

Indeed it is.
But the cycle has to be broken somehow.

1 Like

Re: My Message To Men by Asour: 7:36pm On Jul 08, 2023
AndroidAI:

Lol. He didn't say 'most men' or 'majority of men', he said 'men'. Which includes ALL men in a box. That's what makes that statement a generalisation. I don't need to teach you the fallacy of generalisation, or do I?

When people say Nigerians lack integrity.

They don't mean all. They mean most.
It's implicit!

People who ALWAYS see ALL or NOTHING categories in statements when it wasn't categorically stated lack nuance.

4 Likes

Re: My Message To Men by Basiljoe: 7:36pm On Jul 08, 2023
libertyfather:
This life sef......wht about one that has been suffering to be rich but are still suffering, not about that oooo it about grace it locate some lazy ass too, anyway girls too suffers
grin grin grin grin
Re: My Message To Men by franchasofficia: 7:37pm On Jul 08, 2023
UyaiIncomparabl:
Likewise women.

Women face most of these things written in the post but society thinks many women out there live la Vida loca because they are women. It doesn't work that way. Think about a woman from a poor home with many siblings — A burden of performance and high expectations is placed on her to be better and maybe, uplift her family from generational poverty. This way, pressure sets in and she does unquestionable things for the money while displeasing herself and pleasing others. Or maybe, take on jobs because she wants a better life for her family and herself.

Yes, life may be a bit easier for a female especially if she's pretty, attractive, educated, and has a good head on her shoulders. The not-so-fine ones may not be so lucky especially if she's an empty one.

Men, easy. Being “just” a woman is not a leverage to living a soft life. We face as much degradation, suffering, family expectations, pressure and what have you just as you. Just like you, we have a lot of anticipations placed on us from folks who don't even care how we eat next and it's not funny. Just to inform you to break that bias. Everyone has to be up and doing even though I advocate for “feminine enjoyment”. grin

OK. Bye.
Uyali cheesy

Beautiful, attractive ladies (not the beauty is in the eyes of the beholder type of beauty oh lol) born into poor families have a lot of advantages to survive more than their financially broke male counterparts born into same poor family.

A man begins to enjoy this world the very day he succeeds financially. When I look back at some years ago, I just lift up my hands in praise of God, but still you made valid points lol

6 Likes

Re: My Message To Men by ShaqFu: 7:40pm On Jul 08, 2023
blazepascal:

Stop comparing yourself to the ladies.

We don't have the same privileges. They have all the chances to live and experience a better life.

They might never go hungry. They might drive the latest version of car, they might live in the best apartment in the city, use the latest technology, fly first class.

But you as a man will have to suffer to become someone or experience these things. Working should be your moto.

Suffer today so you can have a better life tomorrow, don't compare yourself with your sisters, don't hate the females in your city for living a life more than you.

We are different, a man must suffer to become someone of importance. That's why you must understand what is taking your time and little money and cut off with them.

You identify your wastrel in your life. In this journey of life, a man's worst enemy is idle time.

Let this message scare you, wake up and stop comparing yourself with the females. A broke man is nothing even to his family. A broke girls is something to her family members.

Don't be delusional, we are different and our chances are not the same to smile or be respected. A broke guy is not respected, he has no value to his community, they laugh at you when you walk by, the beautiful ladies call you loser. Get up.

Get up! Be scared of your future.
#BLAZE
Yet it is many of you females who still want to be equal with men. You give yourselves fancy names and tag all sort of nonsense to it.

Yet in all of this, you still want to control, dictate, manipulate men when all you do is just sit down and wait to be spoiled without contributing anything.

5 Likes

Re: My Message To Men by AndroidAI(m): 7:42pm On Jul 08, 2023
Asour:

When people say Nigerians lack integrity.

They don't mean all. They mean most.
It's implicit!

People who ALWAYS see ALL or NOTHING categories in statements when it wasn't categorically stated lack nuance.

When you say Nigerians, you are referring to ALL. To avoid the fallacy of generalisation, you must include "most' 'majority' 'some' 'many' or 'few', or it becomes a generalisation. Please go and read about fallacies and stop arguing blindly.

2 Likes

Re: My Message To Men by NamelessOGBENI(m): 7:45pm On Jul 08, 2023
FROGMAN101:
Nice content

Men are not valued. Unless they are popular or have money.

Don't joke with your finances. Guard it like you crazy. Thats all we got.

Be very very choosy and demanding when you deal with women too. Go for the very best. TALK TO A LOT OF WOMEN

Dont go and suffer and then settle with one entitled fellow.
AGBA!
Re: My Message To Men by Asour: 7:47pm On Jul 08, 2023
AndroidAI:

When you say Nigerians, you are referring to ALL. To avoid the fallacy of generalisation, you must include "most' 'majority' 'some' 'many' or 'few', or it becomes a generalisation. Please go and read about fallacies and stop arguing blindly.

Of course you're right. I never said you're wrong.
But you're being unduly pedantic.

In most literally conversations, using many, all or most every time can be unnecessary .

That's why (assuming an enlightened audience) all doesn't always have to be stated if it's not meant.

Do you mean that the OP or anyone on this thread doesn't know that there's rich/privileged Nigerians ?

2 Likes

Re: My Message To Men by Nobody: 7:52pm On Jul 08, 2023
SenatePresdo:
My message to men is, try to lift others even if nobody lifted you.

You know how hard it was for you, and how you were lucky in some phases, not everybody got that lucky, you could be their luck.

And lastly, no matter how much you spend on a woman she will forget you the day she decides to follow another man.

But if you spend on your fellow man, even if he makes new friends and even follows another woman, he will never forget your deeds.

Be your brothers keeper.

Rich/Wealthy Nigerian men left the Group Chatgrin

3 Likes

Re: My Message To Men by Nobody: 7:58pm On Jul 08, 2023
UyaiIncomparabl:
Likewise women.

Women face most of these things written in the post but society thinks many women out there live la Vida loca because they are women. It doesn't work that way. Think about a woman from a poor home with many siblings — A burden of performance and high expectations is placed on her to be better and maybe, uplift her family from generational poverty. This way, pressure sets in and she does unquestionable things for the money while displeasing herself and pleasing others. Or maybe, take on jobs because she wants a better life for her family and herself.

Yes, life may be a bit easier for a female especially if she's pretty, attractive, educated, and has a good head on her shoulders. The not-so-fine ones may not be so lucky especially if she's an empty one.

Men, easy. Being “just” a woman is not a leverage to living a soft life. We face as much degradation, suffering, family expectations, pressure and what have you just as you. Just like you, we have a lot of anticipations placed on us from folks who don't even care how we eat next and it's not funny. Just to inform you to break that bias. Everyone has to be up and doing even though I advocate for “feminine enjoyment”grin

OK. Bye.

Sharaap your mouth there.

What do you know about SURVIVAL.

Nonsense.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

9 Categories Of Ladies That Use Pregnancy To Trap Men Down / She Is Rejecting My Advances, Yet Wants To Know Everything About Me / Guys Don't Like Dating 'born-Again’ Ladies: Why

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.