Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,246 members, 7,815,356 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:11 AM

Mmesoma Ejikeme: Anambra Inquiry Says The Candidate Altered The Result Herself - Education (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Mmesoma Ejikeme: Anambra Inquiry Says The Candidate Altered The Result Herself (45318 Views)

After having Said And Done, I Realized I Got 249 - Mmesoma Ejikeme / JAMB releases Mmesoma Ejikeme original result / Mmesoma Ejikeme Opens Up After JAMB Accused Her Of Forging JAMB Result (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme: Anambra Inquiry Says The Candidate Altered The Result Herself by Jostoman: 9:24am On Jul 24, 2023
beerfraud:
Imagine 19 years old woman knows how to forge certificate. They think they can cage the JAMB Registrar with their aggressiveness
Oloyede Yoruba Muslim no be coward
she learn it from the person you know grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

Stop Sending Your Children For Holiday Lessons / How I Handled A Cultist That Slapped My Girlfriend / I Feel Depressed With A CGPA Of 4.2+

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.