Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,219 members, 7,815,264 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:53 AM

Mmesoma Ejikeme: Anambra Inquiry Says The Candidate Altered The Result Herself - Education (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Mmesoma Ejikeme: Anambra Inquiry Says The Candidate Altered The Result Herself (45316 Views)

After having Said And Done, I Realized I Got 249 - Mmesoma Ejikeme / JAMB releases Mmesoma Ejikeme original result / Mmesoma Ejikeme Opens Up After JAMB Accused Her Of Forging JAMB Result (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme: Anambra Inquiry Says The Candidate Altered The Result Herself by Dozie32(m): 5:56pm On Jul 08, 2023
Foolish girl
Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme: Anambra Inquiry Says The Candidate Altered The Result Herself by Thegamingorca(m): 6:02pm On Jul 08, 2023
HitlerWasRight:

"Having duly completed a course in [insert course name] with [insert grade] and showing good character and discipline "

Illiterate, if you ever saw the four walls of a university ,you will know why it is called a discipline .

It's "haven found worthy of good character you are awarded with so and so".

Unfortunately, you don't even know that the "worthiness in character" that they award you with, is from being assessed by your conduct in school.
This is what you get for graduating from mushroom schools like unilag and uniben lol

I'm sure your stupendous brain will begin to fathom some ignorant jargons to post. Just sha remember that requirement for admission is different from requirements for graduation.
Try hard again
Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme: Anambra Inquiry Says The Candidate Altered The Result Herself by Asswipemod: 6:27pm On Jul 08, 2023
Omanambala:

We know how you worship Igbo women....marry her. Our most beautiful ones aren't yet born

Good. When they are born, we marry them too. It's simple. They can't resist us.
Point of order. We don't worship Igbo girls because they are not God. We simply marry them.
Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme: Anambra Inquiry Says The Candidate Altered The Result Herself by HitlerWasRight: 6:32pm On Jul 08, 2023
Thegamingorca:

It's "haven found worthy of good character you are awarded with so and so".

Unfortunately, you don't even know that the "worthiness in character" that they award you with, is from being assessed by your conduct in school.
This is what you get for graduating from mushroom schools like unilag and uniben lol

I'm sure your stupendous brain will begin to fathom some ignorant jargons to post. Just sha remember that requirement for admission is different from requirements for graduation.
Try hard again

Okoro
Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme: Anambra Inquiry Says The Candidate Altered The Result Herself by overlord77: 6:34pm On Jul 08, 2023
UCyril:
Hope everybody can now rest, the girl is fraudulent and she has to be punished to serve as a deterrent to others

This silly girl should be punished so bad that anyone else planning to try same will think it over and over and over again. She deceived the country, her state, her parents as well as her online warriors. Kudos to JAMB for the swiftness in getting to the bottom of this.

Some other person also deceived an entire country and was declared a president even without any evidence as to why INEC made the call.
INEC needs to swing into action, call Mahmoud and Dr. Okoye as well as other manipulators and do the right thing.
Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme: Anambra Inquiry Says The Candidate Altered The Result Herself by Sammy5413(m): 6:40pm On Jul 08, 2023
Lol, fool! there was an investigation that took place. You lack information that has warranted you to have less knowledge about all that transpired. The police might be corrupt but as you are.
Commit a crime and see what happens, myself will lead my squad to investigate you. Riffraff you don't make use of your senses
Kukutenla:

What is this nitwit saying? What are you inviting police for? Jamb already denounced the result with evidence. The girl in question already owned up to her mischief yet this nincompoop is asking that I should call the arguably the most corrupt police in the world to come and investigate. It seems you're really dumb and not playing o.

Or how does one explain the fact that the source of the fake document is already known and the girl already said she did it all by herself. Yet a complete buffoon like you is still saying police should come. Must you be mad? Even if you are, must you advertise it?
Get out with this foolishness abeg angry
Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme: Anambra Inquiry Says The Candidate Altered The Result Herself by Kukutenla: 6:50pm On Jul 08, 2023
Sammy5413:
Lol, fool! there was an investigation that took place. You lack information that has warranted you to have less knowledge about all that transpired. The police might be corrupt but as you are.
Commit a crime and see what happens, myself will lead my squad to investigate you. Riffraff you don't make use of your senses
This dimwit is still spewing trash. Was the investigation carried out by the police or Anambra state ministry of education? Your mumurity wear cap. I'm suspecting you're the same policeman with dirty teeth that begged me for fifty naira this morning. Yet you're now on NL making mouth
You belong in a loon
Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme: Anambra Inquiry Says The Candidate Altered The Result Herself by Raf4: 7:02pm On Jul 08, 2023
That's their Peter Obi's product/legacy. They were already making noises all over the social media some says back how the girl was the testimonial of Obi's govt in anambra state. I hope they are proud of her and Peter obi now.
Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme: Anambra Inquiry Says The Candidate Altered The Result Herself by occfx: 7:06pm On Jul 08, 2023
abibox02:
In the end, the truth has prevailed. JAMB passed the integrity test, that is how other institutions should be.

Mind your tongue, don't compare jamb with Inec.

Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme: Anambra Inquiry Says The Candidate Altered The Result Herself by Raygipson1989: 7:53pm On Jul 08, 2023
Someone helped her , if that's their findings it means the govt are hiding something. She can't do that on her own, that's if it's true ,
Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme: Anambra Inquiry Says The Candidate Altered The Result Herself by Baatunde(m): 8:15pm On Jul 08, 2023
Hmmm the girl is innocent, so who is guilty? who is it that the committee are trying to protect with their ' cover up'. Like I said at another thread unless they have all gone to take an oath under Okija shrine, please explain to me why she would be happy to take the fall for others

Bestwords:
this girl is innocent

I could remember when I was forced to say what I did not do. I was a very young boy then, and wanted to participate in holy Communion in Catholic , I was given a question and answer book,. I didn't know who mark my book good so I summited it to father,. Immediately father look at my book and ask me who mark this I said I don't know that I'm not the one. He got angry and ban me from communion class, I cry and cry and pleaded to father that I'm not the one who mark it,but father insist, my mother even came to beg father to allow me participate in the class father refused. He said I must say the truth,. As a little boy I have no choice than to accept what I didn't know.. That's how father allow me to participate in communion class. And he also gave me punishment to cut βœ‚πŸ”ͺthe fields and the grass. God will punish all una because you are at the high level you are forcing this innocent girl to admit what she didn't know.
Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme: Anambra Inquiry Says The Candidate Altered The Result Herself by Baatunde(m): 8:29pm On Jul 08, 2023
I am sure even at you Okija shrine you do still allow the accused the benefit of a trial or am i wrong? All you keep mouthing everywhere you post is about the drug lord and mandate thief.... how did you arrive at those descriptions, have your allegations been validated by any competent court or authority?. Is it okay for me to call you a blood drinking cultist because I suspect you might be one? Is that the way it works with allegations? I am just asking you ni o, I know you will reply with insult but try to understand my premise.

In the same vein there have been allegations about Peter Obi that he belongs to a cult where they must always wear black, would you say that is true, because we ordinary outsiders think he is a good Catholic Christian..... are you happy for that allegation to keep being in circulation.

There was another one out there that Peter Obi's father was actually a drug lord who was murdered by his rivals, do you believe this is true?

Caveat: not that I believe any of these, but to show you that any one can allege anything without any concrete proof or evidence, but it does not make it correct

AfonjaPriest:
I can understand the pressure the girl must have been put through. People could have told her to agree to something she could have done without knowing the repercussions. Well, good one from her; finally she has come out clean.
I hope the drug Lord criminal and mandate thief with his yahoo-yahoo INEC chairman would learn from the great deed of sacrificing one's dignity for the betterment of all.
Mmesoma Ejikeme, you have shown valour in adversity. From the shrine of Agbalagba the goddess, I wish the best in all your future endeavours and adventures.
Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme: Anambra Inquiry Says The Candidate Altered The Result Herself by Pityoobi: 8:30pm On Jul 08, 2023
Injera:
Don't you think they would reacted same way if you were igbo?
Yoruba's should self preserve and defend themselves where necessary but should not deign to the level of being hateful.
Yes they can do it to an Igbo man as well... Even in Yoruba land the same scenario can play out but the difference is that you will have that one or two persons among the crowd that will stand by the truth and go against the untruthful crowd.

There is no way you can show someone who hate and despise you love. Unless he's showing sign of repentance. Igbos have been so hateful and aggressive in there attitude towards everyone opposed to their occasionally vague line of thinking, I don't thinking keeping love on the table for them to harvest when they need it will benefit anyone. They must show full commitment for love

Tell me, who will show love to a group of people that's at war against the Nigerian state and anyone opposed to their weak line of thought. Treacherous people that wants Biafra even if Nigeria no longer exist.

In all honesty, do you think Peter Obi can win the presidential election withoeut substantial supports of the Yorubas and the Hausas... And do you think he was able to get these kind of supports in the last election? The deception shown by many of the Igbo extraction is really appalling and ridiculous.

1 Like

Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme: Anambra Inquiry Says The Candidate Altered The Result Herself by Alexis11: 8:47pm On Jul 08, 2023
omohayek:

It doesn't seem so mysterious once you understand the real reason why this story was seized upon: it seemed to offer the perfect opportunity for a certain group to portray themselves as victims of irrational "hatred" and "jealousy". Why should they deny themselves the chance to wallow in imaginary victimhood by acknowledging the true 1st place finisher was also one of their own?

The sick mindset behind this is the same one we saw with the recent outcry over the demolition of unsafe buildings in Lagos, even as Soludo had (responsibly) been doing the very same thing in Anambra for months beforehand. We saw it again with the cries of "Yoruba tribalism" by people who gave 95% of their votes to the mediocre Peter Obi, even as the supposedly "tribalistic" Yorubas in Lagos handed Obi victory in the state during the Presidential elections. They are outright obsessed with playing the victim card at every opportunity, no matter how glaring the evidence against it.

Very well said. God bless you.
Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme: Anambra Inquiry Says The Candidate Altered The Result Herself by AfonjaPriest: 8:49pm On Jul 08, 2023
Baatunde:
I am sure even at you Okija shrine you do still allow the accused the benefit of a trial or am i wrong? All you keep mouthing everywhere you post is about the drug lord and mandate thief.... how did you arrive at those descriptions, have your allegations been validated by any competent court or authority?. Is it okay for me to call you a blood drinking cultist because I suspect you might be one? Is that the way it works with allegations? I am just asking you ni o, I know you will reply with insult but try to understand my premise.

In the same vein there have been allegations about Peter Obi that he belongs to a cult where they must always wear black, would you say that is true, because we ordinary outsiders think he is a good Catholic Christian..... are you happy for that allegation to keep being in circulation.

There was another one out there that Peter Obi's father was actually a drug lord who was murdered by his rivals, do you believe this is true?

Caveat: not that I believe any of these, but to show you that any one can allege anything without any concrete proof or evidence, but it does not make it correct

We don't do Okija shrine; we do ours in Agbalagba the goddess shrine. Anyway, whether you called me a cultist or a bloodsucking demon, it won't matter. When misfortune comes knocking on your door, blame the Devil; he's waiting to have all of you for his keeps. Meanwhile, Congratulations! Agbalagba, the goddess, has answered your prayers. You shall meet with the Devil, shortly.
Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme: Anambra Inquiry Says The Candidate Altered The Result Herself by Baatunde(m): 8:55pm On Jul 08, 2023
Sorry Agblagba Priest not Okija......so you agree you are a devil worshipper... good for your soul. So you see in the same vein you don't care what anyone calls you I think it does not matter to Tinubu also whatever names you do call him.

So all you do in your Agbalagba shrine is to ask for misfortune for those who do not agree with you, well we shall see where that takes you, unfortunately I don't do insults and curses so I can only pray for your soul naa ni, ki Oluwa ba wa fi e mona.......over and out

AfonjaPriest:

We don't do Okija shrine; we do ours in Agbalagba the goddess shrine. Anyway, whether you called me a cultist or a bloodsucking demon, it won't matter. When misfortune comes knocking on your door, blame the Devil; he's waiting to have all of you for his keeps. Meanwhile, Congratulations! Agbalagba, the goddess, has answered your prayers. You shall meet with the Devil, shortly.
Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme: Anambra Inquiry Says The Candidate Altered The Result Herself by AfonjaPriest: 9:11pm On Jul 08, 2023
Baatunde:
Sorry Agblagba Priest not Okija......so you agree you are a devil worshipper... good for your soul. So you see in the same vein you don't care what anyone calls you I think it does not matter to Tinubu also whatever names you do call him.

So all you do in your Agbalagba shrine is to ask for misfortune for those who do not agree with you, well we shall see where that takes you, unfortunately I don't do insults and curses so I can only pray for your soul naa ni, ki Oluwa ba wa fi e mona.......over and out

You cannot pray for my soul because you are soulless. You sold your soul to the Devil, the day you supported a criminally-minded drug Lord cum mandate robber. The Devil will be pleased to have you as his scapegoat for misfortune.
Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme: Anambra Inquiry Says The Candidate Altered The Result Herself by Injera(f): 9:30pm On Jul 08, 2023
Pityoobi:
Yes they can do it to an Igbo man as well... Even in Yoruba land the same scenario can play out but the difference is that you will have that one or two persons among the crowd that will stand by the truth and go against the untruthful crowd.

There is no way you can show someone who hate and despise you love. Unless he's showing sign of repentance. Igbos have been so hateful and aggressive in there attitude towards everyone opposed to their occasionally vague line of thinking, I don't thinking keeping love on the table for them to harvest when they need it will benefit anyone. They must show full commitment for love

Tell me, who will show love to a group of people that's at war against the Nigerian state and anyone opposed to their weak line of thought. Treacherous people that wants Biafra even if Nigeria no longer exist.

In all honesty, do you think Peter Obi can win the presidential election withoeut substantial supports of the Yorubas and the Hausas... And do you think he was able to get these kind of supports in the last election? The deception shown by many of the Igbo extraction is really appalling and ridiculous.
You have spoken well.
Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme: Anambra Inquiry Says The Candidate Altered The Result Herself by manikspears: 4:10am On Jul 09, 2023
Thegamingorca:

No matriculation forms request that in Canada. No one cares of your crime record lol

The canada at nweka road right? Idiot.
Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme: Anambra Inquiry Says The Candidate Altered The Result Herself by success4me(m): 5:10am On Jul 09, 2023
Houseontherock1:
How do you people feel now after crying foul and shouting victimisation? I hope you guys now believe that your miracle centers are not helping but destroying those whose parents can't afford the real miracle centers!

Initially I thought she was too young to do this on her own and that they should check the parents...but she has just proved it's in her, like peak. She's 19, she should be paraded as the criminal that she is and the ban should stay without any sentiment. I also hope those offering her scholarships realize their folly.

Infact South Easterner have to work on themselves, they should stop viewing every issue with victimization & ethnic mentality. They did not believe JAMB but believed the forger instead even with all the evidences provided by JAMB.

This are the same people accusing President Bola Ahmed Tinubu GCFR of Forging Chicago State University Certificate even after the school has admitted Tinubu attended their Institution, Reno Omokri a stunch PBAT critic also confessed that he only wasted his $4000 to go to Chicago State University to investigate PBAT certificate forgery issue yet, this Obi supporters still accuse PBAT of Forgery but choose to believe a real forger because she is an Igbo.

The same thing with PBAT drug proceed issue, after a request from USA Justice depart for clarification on the drug criminal case with PBAT by Former I.G Tafa Balogun. US send a letter to clarify that PBAT has no criminal record with them that the case is a civil forfeiture and not criminal forfeiture, they still continue with over blowing their Ethnic & Tribal trumpet on Tinubu.

This is the same case with Obi's claim that he won the election despite all evidences proofing to the contrary, they continue to claim PBAT is a mandate Thief. Obi went to court he can't proof how he won the election but went on dragging other issues that are not related to election and have been given verdict on by a competent court of Law.

The next Nigerian institution to be dragged is the Judiciary after PEPT or Supreme court has uphold PBAT Presidency.

Sane Nigerians are not taken them serious again, how can a whole tribe or region be reasoning the same way including their so called Educated elites like Madam Obi Ezekwesili & Chimamanda Adichie plus Peter Obi himself, I think it's in their DNA. Continue looking for your lost Manhood Biko.
Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme: Anambra Inquiry Says The Candidate Altered The Result Herself by Jostoman: 8:34am On Jul 09, 2023
beerfraud:
Imagine 19 years old woman knows how to forge certificate. They think they can cage the JAMB Registrar with their aggressiveness
Oloyede Yoruba Muslim no be coward
what is the different between the girl, yakubu, inec REC in lagos mr Agbaje, those one that are ruling us.
Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme: Anambra Inquiry Says The Candidate Altered The Result Herself by Jostoman: 8:35am On Jul 09, 2023
beerfraud:
Imagine 19 years old woman knows how to forge certificate. They think they can cage the JAMB Registrar with their aggressiveness
Oloyede Yoruba Muslim no be coward
what is the different between the girl, yakubu, inec REC in lagos mr Agbaje, those one that are ruling us. The girl is only following their step.
Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme: Anambra Inquiry Says The Candidate Altered The Result Herself by Roozzaay(m): 10:39am On Jul 09, 2023
God bless Precious Umeh, may she go far in life but e no go better for those that turned that fraudster girl matter to tribal stuff and willing to go any length defending her.
Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme: Anambra Inquiry Says The Candidate Altered The Result Herself by Sammy5413(m): 12:36pm On Jul 09, 2023
When a fool talks, it goes one sided without references. Have you ever in your whole miserable life heard about references? No you've not or maybe you have but your stupidity won't let you understand what it means.
Kukutenla:

This dimwit is still spewing trash. Was the investigation carried out by the police or Anambra state ministry of education? Your mumurity wear cap. I'm suspecting you're the same policeman with dirty teeth that begged me for fifty naira this morning. Yet you're now on NL making mouth
You belong in a loon
Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme: Anambra Inquiry Says The Candidate Altered The Result Herself by Sammy5413(m): 12:39pm On Jul 09, 2023
A policeman begged you for #50 while your stupid father begs for his life in prison
Kukutenla:

You belong in a loon
Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme: Anambra Inquiry Says The Candidate Altered The Result Herself by Kukutenla: 5:34pm On Jul 09, 2023
Sammy5413:
When a fool talks, it goes one sided without references. Have you ever in your whole miserable life heard about references? No you've not or maybe you have but your stupidity won't let you understand what it means.
What references is this total E-diot rambling about like a mad man. You sound dull and you aren't getting any better with each post. Just Bleep off
Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme: Anambra Inquiry Says The Candidate Altered The Result Herself by Kukutenla: 5:35pm On Jul 09, 2023
Sammy5413:
A policeman begged you for #50 while your stupid father begs for his life in prison
When a bastard who has no knowledge who is father is talks, everyone is aware of his dubious persona
Talk to me when you can locate your father
Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme: Anambra Inquiry Says The Candidate Altered The Result Herself by Thegamingorca(m): 7:50am On Jul 16, 2023
manikspears:

The canada at nweka road right? Idiot.

No oh, the Canada in you will never travel to
Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme: Anambra Inquiry Says The Candidate Altered The Result Herself by manikspears: 9:35pm On Jul 16, 2023
Thegamingorca:

No oh, the Canada in you will never travel to

Idiot
Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme: Anambra Inquiry Says The Candidate Altered The Result Herself by Thegamingorca(m): 9:49pm On Jul 16, 2023
manikspears:

Idiot

Low rent paying freeloader grin
Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme: Anambra Inquiry Says The Candidate Altered The Result Herself by manikspears: 1:16pm On Jul 17, 2023
Thegamingorca:

Low rent paying freeloader grin

cheesy mumu
Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme: Anambra Inquiry Says The Candidate Altered The Result Herself by faceland: 2:18am On Jul 22, 2023
QuotaSystem:
The real highest scorer, Precious Umeh was on AriseTV yesterday and spoke so brilliantly & eloquently, but she is not trending.

Her kinsmen that were blindly, boldly & shamelessly defending a fraud have not offered Precious any scholarship abroad & are suddenly silent. This reveals a lot about their fraudulent character and twisted values. Even the clown that offered the fraud scholarship is nowhere to be found. Always driven by ego and emotion into shame and defeat; the same attitude they bring to politics with the same results.

What irked me the most was the boldness with which she lied to world in her video and even on national TV. The shameless fraud, enabled by shameless frauds, should be made to apologize publicly just like she tried to fool the gullible publicly with her deceitful video and serve her punishment.

Congrats to Precious Kamsiyochukwu Umeh πŸ‘πŸ½πŸŽ‰

Bad and entertaining news is what trends.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DkvEd_fZlN4

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

Stop Sending Your Children For Holiday Lessons / How I Handled A Cultist That Slapped My Girlfriend / I Feel Depressed With A CGPA Of 4.2+

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.