Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,122 members, 7,814,939 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:22 AM

Mmesoma Ejikeme: Anambra Inquiry Says The Candidate Altered The Result Herself - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Mmesoma Ejikeme: Anambra Inquiry Says The Candidate Altered The Result Herself (45309 Views)

After having Said And Done, I Realized I Got 249 - Mmesoma Ejikeme / JAMB releases Mmesoma Ejikeme original result / Mmesoma Ejikeme Opens Up After JAMB Accused Her Of Forging JAMB Result (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme: Anambra Inquiry Says The Candidate Altered The Result Herself by Spy360(m): 6:43am On Jul 08, 2023
This investigation should have been done first before calling her out.

All the same it's better to expose fraud than condone it. The fraud in Aso Rock should equally be exposed.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme: Anambra Inquiry Says The Candidate Altered The Result Herself by Anambra1stS0n: 6:45am On Jul 08, 2023
BaEnki:

Keep quiet Mr man, you’ve always been an hypocrite, I’ve been seen how warped & tribal your mind is with your submissions on this platform.

So because she said has finally admitted her ‘fraudtivities’ she’s no longer from Anambra, and suddenly became a migrant from Enugu. Hypocrite!!
Mr Saint What's your state let me help you with latest update on exam malpractice

2 Likes

Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme: Anambra Inquiry Says The Candidate Altered The Result Herself by UnimkeAk(m): 6:50am On Jul 08, 2023
Houseontherock1:
How do you people feel now after crying foul and shouting victimisation? I hope you guys now believe that your miracle centers are not helping but destroying those whose parents can't afford the real miracle centers!

Initially I thought she was too young to do this on her own and that they should check the parents...but she has just proved it's in her, like peak. She's 19, she should be paraded as the criminal that she is and the ban should stay without any sentiment. I also hope those offering her scholarships realize their folly.
19 years old too young?

At 19 I was in 300 level , living in sin grin

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme: Anambra Inquiry Says The Candidate Altered The Result Herself by progressb4andno: 6:50am On Jul 08, 2023
Backyard report
Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme: Anambra Inquiry Says The Candidate Altered The Result Herself by BaEnki(m): 6:54am On Jul 08, 2023
post=124284759:

Mr Saint What's your state let me help you with latest update on exam malpractice

I know it’s your job to dish out stats Mr ‘she’s from Enugu’😏. I’m a Nigerian and my state doesn’t matter Sir, as old as you’re you shouldn’t be engaging yourself in petty arguments and unnecessary dick measuring. Your likes are making this forum toxic for sane minds.

You hypocrite only brought this findings here to drive traffics to your website, deep inside you, you were & still pained by these findings. I know ‘cos I’ve been reading your warped inputs here regarding this Mmesoma’s issue.

33 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme: Anambra Inquiry Says The Candidate Altered The Result Herself by BaEnki(m): 7:03am On Jul 08, 2023
Spy360:
This investigation should have been done first before calling her out.

All the same it's better to expose fraud than condone it. The fraud in Aso Rock should equally be exposed.

For JAMB to have called her out, they’ve done their investigations, more so, keeping quiet for a longer period in the face of such weighty allegations could have caused huge damage on the side of JAMB. The state government decided to do theirs ‘cos of public outcries and alleged persecution slammed on JAMB.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme: Anambra Inquiry Says The Candidate Altered The Result Herself by QuotaSystem: 7:06am On Jul 08, 2023
brown3:
illiterate Suicide bomber

Omanambala:

Coming from a bulaabu follower....you too get mouth

Better carry your L and get inside before Ekpa boys catch you.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme: Anambra Inquiry Says The Candidate Altered The Result Herself by QuotaSystem: 7:07am On Jul 08, 2023
post=124284705:

Your own is worst

Exam malpractice in the north with impunity

The BIG difference is you will never see an ethnic defense of the fraud & mountains of lame excuses like you people.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme: Anambra Inquiry Says The Candidate Altered The Result Herself by Nobody: 7:17am On Jul 08, 2023
See their recommendations self, no room for her to be punished. They dodged that side. All of them in that sitting are still protecting her indirectly.
Just like that, only to apologize? Never.. let her face prosecution accordingly. It will serve as a deterrent to others.
This is the type of a student that will falsefully accuse a lecturer of failing her because of harrasments and she will stand by it. Very mean and full of deceit.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme: Anambra Inquiry Says The Candidate Altered The Result Herself by 24SEVEN: 7:17am On Jul 08, 2023
I see, I saw. grin

Where is that fool called Smartpolitician or whatever.

4 Likes

Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme: Anambra Inquiry Says The Candidate Altered The Result Herself by richie240: 7:18am On Jul 08, 2023
Enugo o, anambra o, all na igbo..
Was it only 'anambala igbos' supporting her or Igbos across board, in compliance with the "blood is thicker than water'' mantra?

Make una dey deceive unasevs.
cool
post=124284539:

Most of you enjoying being stupid, the said girl is from Enugu State but resident in Anambra state, they took the responsibility because she is a resident of Anambra state, the girl that got the highest core she is from Anambra state

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme: Anambra Inquiry Says The Candidate Altered The Result Herself by Buharidgeneral: 7:18am On Jul 08, 2023
post=124284539:

Most of you enjoying being stupid, the said girl is from Enugu State but resident in Anambra state, they took the responsibility because she is a resident of Anambra state, the girl that got the highest core she is from Anambra state

Didn't hear you. Abeg increase the volume

1 Like

Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme: Anambra Inquiry Says The Candidate Altered The Result Herself by Anambra1stS0n: 7:19am On Jul 08, 2023
QuotaSystem:

The BIG difference is you will never see an ethnic defense of the fraud & mountains of lame excuses like you people.

You forgotten how you defended Buhari NEPA certificate grin grin all the criminals that has miliked Nigeria are mostly from the north

4 Likes

Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme: Anambra Inquiry Says The Candidate Altered The Result Herself by 24SEVEN: 7:21am On Jul 08, 2023
stonemasonn:
Next is to tender an apology to Jamb, the Jamb registrar and the good people of the Southwest.

She needs to also tender an apology to me too... but in Private and at night. grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme: Anambra Inquiry Says The Candidate Altered The Result Herself by Anambra1stS0n: 7:22am On Jul 08, 2023
richie240:
Enugo o, anambra o, all na igbo..
Was it only 'anambala igbos' supporting her or Igbos across board, in compliance with the "blood is thicker than water'' mantra?

Make una dey deceive unasevs.
cool
No state is free from exam malpractice including yours , you tribe defended Kemi and still defending Tinubu fake certificate

7 Likes

Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme: Anambra Inquiry Says The Candidate Altered The Result Herself by richie240: 7:26am On Jul 08, 2023
In which way did Yorubas carry kemi matter for head to d extent of creating a committee of professors to defend fraud as ndigbos are currently doing?

Show me a place where Yorubas are crying victimization bcus kemi is a yoruba daughter as u have been doing over this criminal 19 yr old woman?

Show us where Yorubas have been attacking nysc for 'glitch in their system's as ndigbos have been attacking jamb just to support the 19yr old crook?

cool
post=124285242:

No state is free from exam malpractice including yours , you tribe defended Kemi and still defending Tinubu fake certificate

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme: Anambra Inquiry Says The Candidate Altered The Result Herself by Ezmans: 7:29am On Jul 08, 2023
QuotaSystem:
The real highest scorer, Precious Umeh was on AriseTV yesterday and spoke so brilliantly & eloquently, but she is not trending.

Her kinsmen that were blindly, boldly & shamelessly defending a fraud have not offered Precious any scholarship abroad & are suddenly silent. This reveals a lot about their fraudulent character and twisted values. Even the clown that offered the fraud scholarship is nowhere to be found. Always driven by ego and emotion into shame and defeat; the same attitude they bring to politics with the same results.

What irked me the most was the boldness with which she lied to world in her video and even on national TV. The shameless fraud, enabled by shameless frauds, should be made to apologize publicly just like she tried to fool the gullible publicly with her deceitful video and serve her punishment.

Congrats to Precious Kamsiyochukwu Umeh 👏🏽🎉
so your fraudulent poor mumu character didn't tell you that investigation on the matter is still on but you want innoson motors to jump to another person?
Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme: Anambra Inquiry Says The Candidate Altered The Result Herself by tiger28: 7:35am On Jul 08, 2023
DEXTROVERT:
See their defense lines

SHE HAS BEEN TAKING FIRST POSITION

SHE IS INTELLIGENT

SHE REPRESENT HER SCHOOL

SHE SCORED 334/400 IN ONE EXAM

SHE'S MINOR

NOTHING WE NO HEAR

I
Feel
So
Ashamed
Even
The
Educated one's
Were
So
Sentimental
Defending
This
Girl

INNOSON, A multi national company
Fall hand big time.

JAMB announced highest scorer, you didn't reward her, state govt did, them you went and meet someone who acclaimed to score higher without confirming from the examination board and supporting her against JAMB. Haba, their PR needs sacking.

She has brought shame to herself, family and INNOSON.
The state govt did well to clarify the certificate and unravel the story.

She should face the punishment that comes with fraud to deter others from following this path. If no punishment is metted on her, similar fraud in future will refer to this case for leniency.

What do you expect?

Innoson is a STARK ILLITERATE himself and his wife as well.

Reason his Autos haven't really taken off because he STILL thinks like his Brethrens........Container Container Mentality!

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme: Anambra Inquiry Says The Candidate Altered The Result Herself by richie240: 7:37am On Jul 08, 2023
QuotaSystem:
The real highest scorer, Precious Umeh was on AriseTV yesterday and spoke so brilliantly & eloquently, but she is not trending.

Her kinsmen that were blindly, boldly & shamelessly defending a fraud have not offered Precious any scholarship abroad & are suddenly silent. This reveals a lot about their fraudulent character and twisted values. Even the clown that offered the fraud scholarship is nowhere to be found. Always driven by ego and emotion into shame and defeat; the same attitude they bring to politics with the same results.

What irked me the most was the boldness with which she lied to world in her video and even on national TV. The shameless fraud, enabled by shameless frauds, should be made to apologize publicly just like she tried to fool the gullible publicly with her deceitful video and serve her punishment.

Congrats to Precious Kamsiyochukwu Umeh 👏🏽🎉
Brah, at this point her/their hypocritical apology is not needed but how we can safely assist them in getting their country. We've passed that (apology) stage.

A leopard will always be one.
cool

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme: Anambra Inquiry Says The Candidate Altered The Result Herself by Omanambala(m): 7:43am On Jul 08, 2023
tiger28:

What do you expect?

Innoson is a STARK ILLITERATE himself and his wife as well.

Reason his Autos haven't really taken off because he STILL thinks like his Brethrens........Container Container Mentality!

A stark illiterate that built a multi million automobile plant from scratch.....your mumu has doctorate degree

4 Likes

Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme: Anambra Inquiry Says The Candidate Altered The Result Herself by tiger28: 7:45am On Jul 08, 2023
post=124284705:

Your own is worst

Exam malpractice in the north with impunity

But the DIFFERENCE is that the North DIDN'T support their own JAMB Fraudster!

They quickly shut him up BUT our brothers from the land of crybabies DEFENDED their Fraudster....EVEN the educated elders of their region.

These folks are tooooo SHAMELESS!!!

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme: Anambra Inquiry Says The Candidate Altered The Result Herself by Omanambala(m): 7:46am On Jul 08, 2023
richie240:

Brah, at this point her/their hypocritical apology is not needed but how we can safely assist them in getting their country. We've passed that (apology) stage.

A leopard will always be one.
cool

Who is "we?"

Meanwhile, are you aware if the Igbo secede that will spell the end of Nigeria ?? If I say you no get sense now..... grin grin
Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme: Anambra Inquiry Says The Candidate Altered The Result Herself by layzie: 7:46am On Jul 08, 2023
UCyril:
Hope everybody can now rest, the girl is fraudulent and she has to be punished to serve as a deterrent to others

Girl's actions showed from day 1 she was fraudulent.
1. You knew had 2 results as u claimed, u didn't go to Jamb to confirm the authentic one
2. You travelled to Innoson ( exploited him for financial gain basically ) to collect scholarship presenting only 1 result, even though u knew via Jamb sms(sent 5 times) that u had 249
3. Still not gone to Jamb, u travelled again to Awka to meet commissioner to demand why u were not celebrated( still looking for more financial gain).
4. All these while u never went to the one institution that could clarify ur genuine interest of knowing which result is actually real.

You present urself as innocent and poor, but how come u re travelling to meet all these influential persons yet u can't go to JAMB to clarify ur results. I want o believe that's what any moral parent will do if ur child present 2 different results to u, u will verify.

Via ur actions, u deny the genuine highest scorer of her shine for ur own selfishness and greed
5. The whole episode also shows the hypocrisy of Nigerians. Someone has a shady result and everyone is jumping to offer her scholarship to Canada, UK blah blah blah.

What about the person who is the authentic highest scorer without any blemish? What about her? This same thing plays out in politics, mkt associations, in the villages.. Almost everywhere in dis country. It seems we have natural afinity to people with shady stories around them

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme: Anambra Inquiry Says The Candidate Altered The Result Herself by blowjohn(m): 7:47am On Jul 08, 2023
Look at how adults all over the country, who cannot use their heads were deceived.

1 Like

Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme: Anambra Inquiry Says The Candidate Altered The Result Herself by Omanambala(m): 7:48am On Jul 08, 2023
tiger28:

But the DIFFERENCE is that the North DIDN'T support their own JAMB Fraudster!

They quickly shut him up BUT our brothers from the land of crybabies DEFENDED their Fraudster....EVEN the educated elders of their region.

These folks are tooooo SHAMELESS!!!

To begin with , north is already coeducational backward. What would they defend? Not same with Anambra with literally the best public schools in Nigeria with receipts to show our excellence

2 Likes

Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme: Anambra Inquiry Says The Candidate Altered The Result Herself by richie240: 7:49am On Jul 08, 2023
Go first nah grin
Go first and let us come and beg u to return due to d impending 'end of nigeria'.

Do ur part first nwokem!
cool

Omanambala:

Who is "we?"

Meanwhile, are you aware if the Igbo secede that will spell the end of Nigeria ?? If I say you no get sense now..... grin grin

6 Likes

Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme: Anambra Inquiry Says The Candidate Altered The Result Herself by jedisco(m): 7:49am On Jul 08, 2023
tiger28:

Innoson himself is a total illiterate......have heard him speak? You will laugh.

So I don't expect much from him.

Speaking English is not a test of knowledge. It's just another language of shich there are thousands around the globe.

Shave off your neo-colonial mindset

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme: Anambra Inquiry Says The Candidate Altered The Result Herself by richie240: 7:50am On Jul 08, 2023
blowjohn:
Look at how adults all over the country, who cannot use their heads were deceived.
That's what tribalism causes!
cool

11 Likes

Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme: Anambra Inquiry Says The Candidate Altered The Result Herself by blowjohn(m): 7:51am On Jul 08, 2023
Where is that inosson.

Very annoying comments they came out with.

Inosson must come out and talk o. Am waiting

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme: Anambra Inquiry Says The Candidate Altered The Result Herself by blowjohn(m): 7:54am On Jul 08, 2023
Omanambala:

To begin with , north is already coeducational backward. What would they defend? Not same with Anambra with literally the best public schools in Nigeria with receipts to show our excellence

But isn't the original highest scorer frm same state and even female too? The thing is that people like inosoon didn't use their heads.

Ok has inosoon given scholarship to the real winner?
Very funny humans we Nigerians.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme: Anambra Inquiry Says The Candidate Altered The Result Herself by Omanambala(m): 7:58am On Jul 08, 2023
richie240:
Go first nah grin
Go first and let us come and beg u to return due to d impending 'end of nigeria'.

Do ur part first nwokem!
cool

Again, who is "us ?"

Oga, if Igbo secede I can assure you the north central will definitely secede, so is the Akwa-Cross , Ijaw, Edoid/Delta etc.

Lagos will collapse overnight and fall to the level of Cotonou port. If I were you I would never pray for such thing
Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme: Anambra Inquiry Says The Candidate Altered The Result Herself by layzie: 7:58am On Jul 08, 2023
blowjohn:

Funny I was discussing this with a group of friends and all were claiming girl was innocent. I said, u guys are not asking basic questions. When u ask basic questions, u see the intentions of people.
U had 2 results, how come u never went to the issuer of the 2 results to verify which is correct? Yet u re travelling from city to city, Innoson, commissioner, arise etc seeking financial gain.
What does Jamb have to gain to alter only ur result? For what? To deny ur state? The real authentic person is still from ur state. Because u re girl? The real authentic person is still a girl.
Did u see the Umeh girl- the authentic highest scorer jumping from city to city?
So smtn was fishy from day 1

Then House of Reps too, berating Jamb. Arh

17 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Indian University Creates Cartoon Characters Of Students For Virtual Graduation / Stop Sending Your Children For Holiday Lessons / Animal Newborns, What They Look Like(Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.