Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,588 members, 7,816,447 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:23 AM

Mmesoma Ejikeme: Anambra Inquiry Says The Candidate Altered The Result Herself - Education (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Mmesoma Ejikeme: Anambra Inquiry Says The Candidate Altered The Result Herself (45322 Views)

After having Said And Done, I Realized I Got 249 - Mmesoma Ejikeme / JAMB releases Mmesoma Ejikeme original result / Mmesoma Ejikeme Opens Up After JAMB Accused Her Of Forging JAMB Result (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme: Anambra Inquiry Says The Candidate Altered The Result Herself by Agugbadin: 12:08pm On Jul 08, 2023
ANAMBRA WOMEN,Hmmmmmm
Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme: Anambra Inquiry Says The Candidate Altered The Result Herself by uchwar1: 12:09pm On Jul 08, 2023
Spy360:
This investigation should have been done first before calling her out.

All the same it's better to expose fraud than condone it. The fraud in Aso Rock should equally be exposed.
How? Does Jamb need investigation before exposing a fake result? The investigation was done by doubting Thomases in Anambra state.

2 Likes

Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme: Anambra Inquiry Says The Candidate Altered The Result Herself by Injera(f): 12:12pm On Jul 08, 2023
Pityoobi:
Aptly said ..but how can you show love to people lost in intense hatred for anyone not in their tribe. These are people that are far lost in ethnic bigotry. They demonize the federal government and their establishment for ethnic gain all the time.

You can force people to show love, never. The best thing is to allow them to go. It's not coincidence that 90% of those that have tried to forge Jamb results are from one particular region. 90% of drug traffickers comes from one region. This same region believe Obi that came 3rd in the presidential election actually came 1st. Something is fundermentally wrong...

Majority of Igbos have demonstrated in the past that they are products of failed parenting.
A cursory glance of my previous posts will tell you that I perfectly agree with your sentiments. I recently decided to be forgiving not only to people that offended me but also to collective tribe like the Igbo's whom I am a part of on my mother's side. I loathed the bossy, aggressive, in your face ,confrontational attitudes they display even in real life and so will never allow any Igbo man bully me. But I realise of recent that I may have to forgive them as a tribe and be more kind to the them.Thanks

2 Likes

Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme: Anambra Inquiry Says The Candidate Altered The Result Herself by infogeneral: 12:13pm On Jul 08, 2023
Any small thing, instead of asking the right questions, they start displaying their victim mentality.
Big shame!

4 Likes

Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme: Anambra Inquiry Says The Candidate Altered The Result Herself by phemmyfour: 12:15pm On Jul 08, 2023
tiger28:

Innoson himself is a total illiterate......have heard him speak? You will laugh.

So I don't expect much from him.
Honestly, the guy na money miss road.

But the girl na hardened criminal... what effontery
Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme: Anambra Inquiry Says The Candidate Altered The Result Herself by HenryWilliams(m): 12:17pm On Jul 08, 2023
Thegamingorca:

She is getting scholarship to canada

And you think any Canadian school would offer her admission after this?
You must be on Colos

4 Likes

Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme: Anambra Inquiry Says The Candidate Altered The Result Herself by uchwar1: 12:27pm On Jul 08, 2023
I just wish Jamb will increase the punishment so that those who defended her can talk
Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme: Anambra Inquiry Says The Candidate Altered The Result Herself by OROSUNBOLB(m): 12:27pm On Jul 08, 2023
JAMB hates her because she is Igbo,Ndigbo will take her to the Moon to continue her education, blah,blah,blah......mtchew,shameless people !

4 Likes

Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme: Anambra Inquiry Says The Candidate Altered The Result Herself by donproject2(m): 12:27pm On Jul 08, 2023
beerfraud:
Imagine 19 years old woman knows how to forge certificate. They think they can cage the JAMB Registrar with their aggressiveness
Oloyede Yoruba Muslim no be coward

I wanted to support the girl before all these revelations, but when I remember that Prof Oloyede is the registrar, I knew there was a foul play in the girl's case. That Oloyede man can't be wrong.

He left as the VC shortly before I gained Admission into UNILORIN, I lived in his legacy for the whole 5 academic years I spent. He hates cheating with passion, he hates hooliganism. UNILORIN was so notorious for expelling students, defaulters by the way. The man became JAMB registrar, he turned things around.

8 Likes

Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme: Anambra Inquiry Says The Candidate Altered The Result Herself by Osilama1: 12:27pm On Jul 08, 2023
jedisco:

You are still going down that rat hole of bigotry. Seems bigotry cant allow you comprehend my point. I specifically did not mention any group
Like I said, it's @Seun that has allowed this fora thrive on such.

Go on reddit, and other social media that folks around the world use. How much of ethnic slurring runs there?

If all you have to say is 'us vs them', dont bother responding to my message.
u shouldn't bother responding either... U ll still blame Elon musk for nonsense tribal wars on Twitter
Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme: Anambra Inquiry Says The Candidate Altered The Result Herself by Thegamingorca(m): 12:30pm On Jul 08, 2023
HitlerWasRight:

And you think any university will want anything to do with her fraudulent ass?

You think nah uniben or unilag?

You are assessed based on merit in these schools and not even jamb is a requirement here

1 Like

Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme: Anambra Inquiry Says The Candidate Altered The Result Herself by johnjose68: 12:33pm On Jul 08, 2023
Maize247:
Asimiyu Bolanle should sue Mmesoma Ejimeke for using her QR code and forging her old UTME results. With the submitted reports from Anambra state panel, it is obvious this lady, Asimiyu Bolanle has been embarrassed and her name soiled and her privacy infringed upon. I recommend she press charges against the forger, Mmesoma or the JAMB itself.

Though, Mmesoma real results deserves admission at The Unilag but the school should deny her even if JAMB decides to forgive her. This type of lady does not deserve admission in Unilag because the case of Chidima, the Mascomm student killer is still fresh.

No doubt, both real and fake Highest UTME scorers are Anambra state origin, The real highest scorer gets her education in Yoruba land while the fake one receives education in Anambra state. Both choose Unilag for their tertiary education.

If we look at the majority of igbo leaders and academicians, they got education in Yoruba land and these two ladies is a testament to this claims.

Without boasting, Igbo people should respect the Yorubas because we make them one way or the other. Unfortunately, most of the attacks the Yorubas get come from these people expecially those that we host, built and still helping.

The real highest JAMB scorer is made in Ogun state while the fake one is made in Anambra. Mmesoma ban still subsists and she must be prosecuted legally to serve as a lesson and warning to others.

1 Like

Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme: Anambra Inquiry Says The Candidate Altered The Result Herself by PopQueenAgency: 12:33pm On Jul 08, 2023
This is commendable. The girl/woman is a fraud. Now on to the BIG FRAUD eye-neck president Bola Tinubu who bribed an electoral body to scam Nigerians.

I hope all of you ethnic bigots bring the same energy.

Mmesoma Ejike & Bola Tinubu are cut from the same rotten cloth.

2 Likes

Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme: Anambra Inquiry Says The Candidate Altered The Result Herself by Patrioticman007(m): 12:36pm On Jul 08, 2023
donproject2:

I wanted to support the girl before all these revelations, but when I remember that Prof Oloyede is the registrar, I knew there was a foul play in the girl's case. That Oloyede man can't be wrong.

He left as the VC shortly before I gained Admission into UNILORIN, I lived in his legacy for the whole 5 academic years I spent. He hates cheating with passion, he hates hooliganism. UNILORIN was so notorious for expelling students, defaulters by the way. The man became JAMB registrar, he turned things around.

The day world see Nyamiris for what they are, thats when you won't fall for their Igbo crimes.
Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme: Anambra Inquiry Says The Candidate Altered The Result Herself by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 12:43pm On Jul 08, 2023
The way kemi , Tinubu and Buhari forge their results

1 Like

Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme: Anambra Inquiry Says The Candidate Altered The Result Herself by johnjose68: 12:47pm On Jul 08, 2023
Injera:

A cursory glance of my previous posts will tell you that I perfectly agree with your sentiments. I recently decided to be forgiving not only to people that offended me but also to collective tribe like the Igbo's whom I am a part of on my mother's side. I loathed the bossy, aggressive, in your face ,confrontational attitudes they display even in real life and so will never allow any Igbo man bully me. But I realise of recent that I may have to forgive them as a tribe and be more kind to the them.Thanks

👍 Forgiveness is the 🗝️.
However, when a people are continuously deluded by bigotry to the extent that they are quick to demonize everyone else except them!!! What do you do

Everyone condemned the menace of bokoharam 100%... Remember, BBOG, co-championed by Obiageli.

She did this (rightly) to spite the menace happening in other region (wrong intension).

When Lagos government was demolishing buildings in Alaba market, Obiageli shouted on top of her voice acusing the government of witch-hunting her people.

Now, there is IPOB menace!!!! Obiageli keeps mute.

Anambra government also demolished market buildings.... Obiageli keeps mute.

A Northern mother and her children were killed by IPOB in Anambra, Obiageli keeps mute.

Mmesoma happens, Obiageli led the victim mentality and the attack (subtly) on government institution.

And we were not disappointed to see the headless mob on rampage.

May Obiageli never happen to you and me.

May Mmesoma never happen to you and me.

May Victim mentality never happen to you and me.

Please, which one WORD best describes such a person

2 Likes

Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme: Anambra Inquiry Says The Candidate Altered The Result Herself by Pityoobi: 12:53pm On Jul 08, 2023
Injera:

2013, I was driving a brand new Hilux passing through the street of Aba and a boy pushing a wheelbarrow containing several long metal poles was trying to navigate a bend but instead ripped off my fender arch, damaging it totally, it was an innocent error, because the moment he navigated the bend, the protruding pipes occupied half of the road, he should have been more careful though to avoid vehicle beside him before he took the bend.

He was already sprawling on the floor begging me before I came down from the vehicle. But to my greatest shock and that of the boy, we suddenly heard many voices shouting you wan kill am, you wan kill...many of the Igbo youth came out to support him. Not that I will even collect money from him but instead they all supported falsehood vehemently...in the midst of the chaos, the boy manage to tell me sorry but they chastised him.

They all booed me and laughed at me as I left the scene in a hurry. Not a single person stood for the truth. The fender arch alone cost me 70k to fix back then, because it was a brand new Hilux of that year. That year my perception of Igbos changed forever.

3 Likes

Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme: Anambra Inquiry Says The Candidate Altered The Result Herself by confusedlady: 12:55pm On Jul 08, 2023
infogeneral:
Any small thing, instead of asking the right questions, they start displaying their victim mentality.
Big shame!

Nsogbu Nsogbu mentality.
Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme: Anambra Inquiry Says The Candidate Altered The Result Herself by CyracksMrBlogger(m): 12:58pm On Jul 08, 2023
Maize247:
Asimiyu Bolanle should sue Mmesoma Ejimeke for using her QR code and forging her old UTME results. With the submitted reports from Anambra state panel, it is obvious this lady, Asimiyu Bolanle has been embarrassed and her name soiled and her privacy infringed upon. I recommend she press charges against the forger, Mmesoma or the JAMB itself.

Though, Mmesoma real results deserves admission at The Unilag but the school should deny her even if JAMB decides to forgive her. This type of lady does not deserve admission in Unilag because the case of Chidima, the Mascomm student killer is still fresh.

No doubt, both real and fake Highest UTME scorers are Anambra state origin, The real highest scorer gets her education in Yoruba land while the fake one receives education in Anambra state. Both choose Unilag for their tertiary education.

If we look at the majority of igbo leaders and academicians, they got education in Yoruba land and these two ladies is a testament to this claims.

Without boasting, Igbo people should respect the Yorubas because we make them one way or the other. Unfortunately, most of the attacks the Yorubas get come from these people expecially those that we host, built and still helping.

The real highest JAMB scorer is made in Ogun state while the fake one is made in Anambra. Mmesoma ban still subsists and she must be prosecuted legally to serve as a lesson and warning to others.
the course she applied for in Unilag, her original score might not be enough. Perhaps that's why she forged but when she was asked her motive, she didn't say anything.
Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme: Anambra Inquiry Says The Candidate Altered The Result Herself by johnjose68: 1:00pm On Jul 08, 2023
Pityoobi:
2013, I was driving a brand new Hilux passing through the street of Aba and a boy pushing a wheelbarrow containing several long metal poles was trying to navigate a bend but instead ripped off my fender arch, damaging it totally, it was an innocent error, because the moment he navigated the bend, the protruding pipes occupied half of the road, he should have been more careful though to avoid vehicle beside him before he took the bend.

He was already sprawling on the floor begging me before I came down from the vehicle. But to my greatest shock and that of the boy, we suddenly heard many voices shouting you wan kill am, you wan kill...many of the Igbo youth came out to support him. Not that I will even collect money from him but instead they all supported falsehood vehemently...in the midst of the chaos, the boy manage to tell me sorry but they chastised him.

They all booed me and laughed at me as I left the scene in a hurry. Not a single person stood for the truth. The fender arch alone cost me 70k to fix back then, because it was a brand new Hilux of that year. That year my perception of Igbos changed forever.

This is serious.

The same attitude they displayed on Mmesoma's case.

So it's not today they have been living up to their name:
The headless mob angry

3 Likes

Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme: Anambra Inquiry Says The Candidate Altered The Result Herself by johnjose68: 1:06pm On Jul 08, 2023
CyracksMrBlogger:
the course she applied for in Unilag, her original score might not be enough. Perhaps that's why she forged but when she was asked her motive, she didn't say anything.

Must she go to a school in South West What about their beloved UNN ( a glorified secondary school)

I thought Obi has perfected educational system in Anambra, so why always forging results and why are Miracle Centers abound in Anambra

HAS Nnamdi kanu not advised them not to patronized anything Yoruba-ish, even telling them not to go to Yoruba church

Why are the dot nation people (the rejected jew) not listening to their god, the supreme leader of bigotry, who is superior to their Amadioha

3 Likes

Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme: Anambra Inquiry Says The Candidate Altered The Result Herself by CyracksMrBlogger(m): 1:10pm On Jul 08, 2023
Pityoobi:

na so them be. last year, as a bolt driver, I took an Igbo boy and a girl of my tribe driving them to their destination. The both of them were discussing the chances of Peter Obi winning the 2023 election, then the boy started bragging how Igbo are the best tribe in Nigeria blah blah blah, when asked why he said that, he said Igbo are the ones that developed my state, that without Igbo, my state wouldn't have developed. That we should wait and see, if Obi wins the election, they are going to buy all our lands. I looked at this guy from the mirror and he started laughing f0ol1shly. This is a boy that doesn't even have a single shop in my state, using the success of few of his brothers to boast about it. Since then, I withdrew my support for Obi. The Fulani never made a statement like that before the 2015 election but look at what they did during Buhari's tenure. If an Igbo is displaying such mentality and Obi win the election, hmmm I can't imagine what they will do. I withdrew my support immediately.

4 Likes

Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme: Anambra Inquiry Says The Candidate Altered The Result Herself by CyracksMrBlogger(m): 1:13pm On Jul 08, 2023
johnjose68:

Must she go to a school in South West What about their beloved UNN ( a glorified secondary school)

I thought Obi has perfected educational system in Anambra, so why always forging results and why are Miracle Centers abound in Anambra

HAS Nnamdi kanu not advised them not to patronized anything Yoruba-ish, even telling them not to go to Yoruba church

Why are the dot nation people (the rejected jew) not listening to their god, the supreme leader of bigotry, who is superior to their Amadioha
surprisingly all her 1st, 2nd and 3rd choices are from SW. 🤣
Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme: Anambra Inquiry Says The Candidate Altered The Result Herself by manikspears: 1:14pm On Jul 08, 2023
QuotaSystem:
The real highest scorer, Precious Umeh was on AriseTV yesterday and spoke so brilliantly & eloquently, but she is not trending.

Her kinsmen that were blindly, boldly & shamelessly defending a fraud have not offered Precious any scholarship abroad & are suddenly silent. This reveals a lot about their fraudulent character and twisted values. Even the clown that offered the fraud scholarship is nowhere to be found. Always driven by ego and emotion into shame and defeat; the same attitude they bring to politics with the same results.

What irked me the most was the boldness with which she lied to world in her video and even on national TV. The shameless fraud, enabled by shameless frauds, should be made to apologize publicly just like she tried to fool the gullible publicly with her deceitful video and serve her punishment.

Congrats to Precious Kamsiyochukwu Umeh 👏🏽🎉

That sums it up honestly. The jamb issue and the igbos attitude.

1 Like

Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme: Anambra Inquiry Says The Candidate Altered The Result Herself by emapeteum(m): 1:17pm On Jul 08, 2023
The rate of exam malpractice in the EAST is something else. Special centres often carry out this heinous crime.
Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme: Anambra Inquiry Says The Candidate Altered The Result Herself by manikspears: 1:20pm On Jul 08, 2023
Thegamingorca:

You think nah uniben or unilag?

You are assessed based on merit in these schools and not even jamb is a requirement here

With this her international record? Lieing has destroyed you peoples life. I am sure you have never been admitted to a university so you dont know what the questions on the matric form entails

1 Like

Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme: Anambra Inquiry Says The Candidate Altered The Result Herself by johnjose68: 1:24pm On Jul 08, 2023
CyracksMrBlogger:
na so them be. last year, as a bolt driver, I took an Igbo boy and a girl of my tribe driving them to their destination. The both of them were discussing the chances of Peter Obi winning the 2023 election, then the boy started bragging how Igbo are the best tribe in Nigeria blah blah blah, when asked why he said that, he said Igbo are the ones that developed my state, that without Igbo, my state wouldn't have developed. That we should wait and see, if Obi wins the election, they are going to buy all our lands. I looked at this guy from the mirror and he started laughing f0ol1shly. This is a boy that doesn't even have a single shop in my state, using the success of few of his brothers to boast about it. Since then, I withdrew my support for Obi. The Fulani never made a statement like that before the 2015 election but look at what they did during Buhari's tenure. If an Igbo is displaying such mentality and Obi win the election, hmmm I can't imagine what they will do. I withdrew my support immediately.

Nigeria escaped a dangerous bullet in the person of Obi.

We will not appreciate it now until some years later.

Sebi everyone of them is abusing Jagaban, Buhari up and down and nothing happens.

Imagine if Obi is the president and someone tries to criticize You can't imagine what they will do...but at least we have seen some example of what they are capable of.

What they fail to understand is that: the slowness of tiger to react is not cowardice. When they beat their chest (I hope those chests will not cave in), they think other people keeping quiet are stupid... But no. we are just waiting for their phoolishness to come to light so that they will not be able to cover it.

Even the South South people know them for who they are. It is a pity grin

If you know the amount of hatred these people have put into their children about other tribes especially the Yoruba and Northerners, you can only shout Hallelujah 🙌.
Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme: Anambra Inquiry Says The Candidate Altered The Result Herself by juman(m): 1:25pm On Jul 08, 2023
infogeneral:
Big shame!
Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme: Anambra Inquiry Says The Candidate Altered The Result Herself by johnjose68: 1:30pm On Jul 08, 2023
QuotaSystem:
The real highest scorer, Precious Umeh was on AriseTV yesterday and spoke so brilliantly & eloquently, but she is not trending.

Her kinsmen that were blindly, boldly & shamelessly defending a fraud have not offered Precious any scholarship abroad & are suddenly silent. This reveals a lot about their fraudulent character and twisted values. Even the clown that offered the fraud scholarship is nowhere to be found. Always driven by ego and emotion into shame and defeat; the same attitude they bring to politics with the same results.

What irked me the most was the boldness with which she lied to world in her video and even on national TV. The shameless fraud, enabled by shameless frauds, should be made to apologize publicly just like she tried to fool the gullible publicly with her deceitful video and serve her punishment.

Congrats to Precious Kamsiyochukwu Umeh 👏🏽🎉

Congratulations to Kamsiyochukwu Umeh, you will continue to be celebrated. Amen.

1 Like

Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme: Anambra Inquiry Says The Candidate Altered The Result Herself by Jman06(m): 1:31pm On Jul 08, 2023
This Nmesoma saga has just ended up revealing the credibility of JAMB as led by prof Oloyede
Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme: Anambra Inquiry Says The Candidate Altered The Result Herself by juman(m): 1:34pm On Jul 08, 2023
They say to err is human to forgive is divine.
JAMB should forgive her.
Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme: Anambra Inquiry Says The Candidate Altered The Result Herself by Sammy5413(m): 1:36pm On Jul 08, 2023
Empty and Intelligent are two different words that doesn't go together. I sense foolishness in your response which makes me obtain my conclusion that you're just a nuisance who got no knowledge to tackle situations.
Do you know why Nigerian police are among the most rated police in the world? Of course you don't!
Kukutenla:

Your last line sounds intelligent but it's simply empty.
Your brain seems to revel in wild imaginations.
If you're soo dumb that you need assistance to download an app from Google play, don't bring the girl down to your level. My twelve year old niece installs apps by herself. It seems human intelligence has left you behind. Pity.
Who was the accomplice in the murder of the lawyer by a policeman last year? You?
Daftness is real

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

Stop Sending Your Children For Holiday Lessons / Buhari suspends Babalakin as UNILAG Pro-Chancellor, sacks Acting VC / How I Handled A Cultist That Slapped My Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.