Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,125 members, 7,814,941 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:41 AM

Mmesoma Ejikeme: Anambra Inquiry Says The Candidate Altered The Result Herself - Education (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Mmesoma Ejikeme: Anambra Inquiry Says The Candidate Altered The Result Herself (45310 Views)

After having Said And Done, I Realized I Got 249 - Mmesoma Ejikeme / JAMB releases Mmesoma Ejikeme original result / Mmesoma Ejikeme Opens Up After JAMB Accused Her Of Forging JAMB Result (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme: Anambra Inquiry Says The Candidate Altered The Result Herself by Sammy4Joy: 1:38pm On Jul 08, 2023
You sound very sensible and godly.

Are you a Nigerian lady?

Injera:
A section of the country is hurting, so deeply hurting, they feel marginalized and unwanted.
They also feel powerless and feel victimized, thus by default are defensive and distrusting. They need healing.
Healing won't come with hate for others, healing won't come with having superior complexes, but will only come with humility, respect and forgiveness towards others.
All tribes should respect one another and be humble.
Hating obi by extension means hating on Igbo's and likewise hating on Tinubu is hating on the Yorubas.

1 Like

Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme: Anambra Inquiry Says The Candidate Altered The Result Herself by Kukutenla: 1:46pm On Jul 08, 2023
Sammy5413:
Empty and Intelligent are two different words that doesn't go together. I sense foolishness in your response which makes me obtain my conclusion that you're just a nuisance who got no knowledge to tackle situations.
Do you know why Nigerian police are among the most rated police in the world? Of course you don't!
Sounds intelligent dummy!! I'm beginning to suspect I'm conversing with a mannequin with an ant's brain.
You keep bringing inanities up. What does Nigerian police being best in the world have to do with the example i gave?
Are you on drugs??

1 Like

Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme: Anambra Inquiry Says The Candidate Altered The Result Herself by Injera(f): 1:48pm On Jul 08, 2023
Pityoobi:
2013, I was driving a brand new Hilux passing through the street of Aba and a boy pushing a wheelbarrow containing several long metal poles was trying to navigate a bend but instead ripped off my fender arch, damaging it totally, it was an innocent error, because the moment he navigated the bend, the protruding pipes occupied half of the road, he should have been more careful though to avoid vehicle beside him before he took the bend.

He was already sprawling on the floor begging me before I came down from the vehicle. But to my greatest shock and that of the boy, we suddenly heard many voices shouting you wan kill am, you wan kill...many of the Igbo youth came out to support him. Not that I will even collect money from him but instead they all supported falsehood vehemently...in the midst of the chaos, the boy manage to tell me sorry but they chastised him.

They all booed me and laughed at me as I left the scene in a hurry. Not a single person stood for the truth. The fender arch alone cost me 70k to fix back then, because it was a brand new Hilux of that year. That year my perception of Igbos changed forever.
Don't you think they would reacted same way if you were igbo?
Yoruba's should self preserve and defend themselves where necessary but should not deign to the level of being hateful.
Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme: Anambra Inquiry Says The Candidate Altered The Result Herself by CyracksMrBlogger(m): 2:02pm On Jul 08, 2023
johnjose68:

Nigeria escaped a dangerous bullet in the person of Obi.

We will not appreciate it now until some years later.

Sebi everyone of them is abusing Jagaban, Buhari up and down and nothing happens.

Imagine if Obi is the president and someone tries to criticize You can't imagine what they will do...but at least we have seen some example of what they are capable of.

What they fail to understand is that: the slowness of tiger to react is not cowardice. When they beat their chest (I hope those chests will not cave in), they think other people keeping quiet are stupid... But no. we are just waiting for their phoolishness to come to light so that they will not be able to cover it.

Even the South South people know them for who they are. It is a pity grin

If you know the amount of hatred these people have put into their children about other tribes especially the Yoruba and Northerners, you can only shout Hallelujah 🙌.

during the covid19 loan, my boss who was handling the approval process sent us to collect names of Igbo people and submit. That according to Nirsal statistics, SE number of applications are low. We mobilized and explained everything to them, most of them refused and also discouraged their people not to apply, that they want to use their BVN for fraud. We kindly left them but some of our close Igbo friends submitted theirs and got massive approval and money remitted into their accounts to support their business, and they are so appreciative to us till today. However, a particular Igbo beneficiary went to a particular community and gather over 400 names of his Igbo people and opened accounts for them against our will. When asked why he did that, he said he had an agreement with each of them for a commission to be paid to him, so he doesn't trust them. When the money was paid, he diverted all the funds to his account with the help of a bank staff. Now he is facing jail term for his crimes. I just wonder at such kind of greed when you know very well u won't escape it. Dealing with some of them is just so difficult although I have a few who are trustworthy and fair.
Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme: Anambra Inquiry Says The Candidate Altered The Result Herself by 9gerian: 2:05pm On Jul 08, 2023
Well said.

Simply do unto others as you would want done to you, and most of the conflicts will disappear. This is because, people will naturally judge you with the same yardstick as you use to judge others.

If you like to criticize others, ensure you are also open to same level of criticism by others. If you love praising or having your tribe praised by others, make sure you allow other tribes to equally praise and have others praise them without rancor.

Train yourself to apply fairness and equity in your judgment of others at all times even if it seems somewhat difficult. Finally, avoid stereotyping people and you will not be stereotyped as a people.

Injera:
A section of the country is hurting, so deeply hurting, they feel marginalized and unwanted.
They also feel powerless and feel victimized, thus by default are defensive and distrusting. They need healing.
Healing won't come with hate for others, healing won't come with having superior complexes, but will only come with humility, respect and forgiveness towards others.
Hating obi by extension means hating on Igbo's and likewise hating on Tinubu is hating on the Yorubas.

1 Like

Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme: Anambra Inquiry Says The Candidate Altered The Result Herself by CharleyBright(m): 2:06pm On Jul 08, 2023
Injera:

On a platform that is filled with senseless ethnic slurs, this is Most reasonable, honest and unbias comment I have read on Nairaland for a long while. For this one, I click the "Like button" for you.

In addition, as a country we need to embrace peace and be more united.
The Senseless Yoruba vs Ibo cyber wars should stop. Youths from these tribes should sheath their swords and desist from point accusing fingers at each other and engaging in tribal slurs.
It can only divide us further as a Nation

1 Like

Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme: Anambra Inquiry Says The Candidate Altered The Result Herself by MTNnews: 2:06pm On Jul 08, 2023
To all foolish ipob n Obidaftis supporting her

NapoleonHill:
What a shame.
Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme: Anambra Inquiry Says The Candidate Altered The Result Herself by HitlerWasRight: 2:08pm On Jul 08, 2023
Thegamingorca:

You think nah uniben or unilag?

You are assessed based on merit in these schools and not even jamb is a requirement here

"Having duly completed a course in [insert course name] with [insert grade] and showing good character and discipline "

Illiterate, if you ever saw the four walls of a university ,you will know why it is called a discipline .
Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme: Anambra Inquiry Says The Candidate Altered The Result Herself by Larryndelaw: 2:24pm On Jul 08, 2023
Fkmodhi:
At her age the girl deceived the gullible, she still deserve to be punished and i hope the 3 years banned will stay…
The same way OBI deceives the gullible and IPOB is causing havoc in the East on Biafra deceit
Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme: Anambra Inquiry Says The Candidate Altered The Result Herself by kennyz247(m): 2:27pm On Jul 08, 2023
Thegamingorca:

You think nah uniben or unilag?

You are assessed based on merit in these schools and not even jamb is a requirement here
May be she will run her degree at Canada university from the prison....
a girl dat will soon be arrested by security/jamb for fraud..
she's not better that does already in prison for forgery/exams malpractices
Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme: Anambra Inquiry Says The Candidate Altered The Result Herself by xperiencelove(m): 2:30pm On Jul 08, 2023
When teenagers moves their mouth especially when they are in trouble, they lie!
Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme: Anambra Inquiry Says The Candidate Altered The Result Herself by DaddyJapan(m): 2:40pm On Jul 08, 2023
Injera:

Co-signed.

I actually the find the sanctimony of all those who ascribe group-based guilt here reprehensible.
No community or ethnic group in Nigeria is beyond reproach. None is exempt from the vice that propelled Mmesoma Ejikeme in the direction she took.

1 Like

Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme: Anambra Inquiry Says The Candidate Altered The Result Herself by AfonjaPriest: 2:47pm On Jul 08, 2023
I can understand the pressure the girl must have been put through. People could have told her to agree to something she could have done without knowing the repercussions. Well, good one from her; finally she has come out clean.
I hope the drug Lord criminal and mandate thief with his yahoo-yahoo INEC chairman would learn from the great deed of sacrificing one's dignity for the betterment of all.
Mmesoma Ejikeme, you have shown valour in adversity. From the shrine of Agbalagba the goddess, I wish the best in all your future endeavours and adventures.
Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme: Anambra Inquiry Says The Candidate Altered The Result Herself by emmaodet: 2:54pm On Jul 08, 2023
advanceDNA:

She needs therapy bawo??
Na she dey try twist our brain naaa....
We are her victim....Na nigerians need therapy after the stunt she pulled on all of us.... grin

grin grin
Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme: Anambra Inquiry Says The Candidate Altered The Result Herself by Spy360(m): 2:55pm On Jul 08, 2023
GeneralPulal:

Have you been following the story from the beginning?

The girl went to Anambra Ministry of education to make a report that she’s the candidate with the highest score in jamb and they’re not giving her recognition.

She showed her jamb slip & the ministry noticed there was something not right about her jamb slip. ( No ministry of education would see a fake jamb slip and wouldn’t know)

The ministry then contacted jamb to verify her claims & result! It was after jamb investigation that truth came out! This investigation by Anambra state government is just to know how to fake result came into existence..

So, they didn’t just call her out. It was investigations that exposed her..
Thanks for the exposé
Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme: Anambra Inquiry Says The Candidate Altered The Result Herself by texas1990(m): 3:01pm On Jul 08, 2023
Villagemeat:
Shut up
I can feel your pains.
Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme: Anambra Inquiry Says The Candidate Altered The Result Herself by Bestwords: 3:03pm On Jul 08, 2023
this girl is innocent

I could remember when I was forced to say what I did not do. I was a very young boy then, and wanted to participate in holy Communion in Catholic , I was given a question and answer book,. I didn't know who mark my book good so I summited it to father,. Immediately father look at my book and ask me who mark this I said I don't know that I'm not the one. He got angry and ban me from communion class, I cry and cry and pleaded to father that I'm not the one who mark it,but father insist, my mother even came to beg father to allow me participate in the class father refused. He said I must say the truth,. As a little boy I have no choice than to accept what I didn't know.. That's how father allow me to participate in communion class. And he also gave me punishment to cut ✂🔪the fields and the grass. God will punish all una because you are at the high level you are forcing this innocent girl to admit what she didn't know.
Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme: Anambra Inquiry Says The Candidate Altered The Result Herself by texas1990(m): 3:06pm On Jul 08, 2023
AfonjaPriest:
I can understand the pressure the girl must have been put through. People could have told her to agree to something she could have done without knowing the repercussions. Well, good one from her; finally she has come out clean.
I hope the drug Lord criminal and mandate thief with his yahoo-yahoo INEC chairman would learn from the great deed of sacrificing one's dignity for the betterment of all.
Mmesoma Ejikeme, you have shown valour in adversity. From the shrine of Agbalagba the goddess, I wish the best in all your future endeavours and adventures.
Your level of mumu na professional results, so you are still here praising this criminal girl, anyway am not suprise that's how you guys do in your region, but don't you go to school at all?
Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme: Anambra Inquiry Says The Candidate Altered The Result Herself by AfonjaPriest: 3:16pm On Jul 08, 2023
texas1990:

Your level of mumu na professional results, so you are still here praising this criminal girl, anyway am not suprise that's how you guys do in your region, but don't you go to school at all?
No level of mumuism can surpass yours. There are days you see light as darkness because you wished to live in it. Congratulations! We would make it happen; only the Devil can save you. But when I look into the Devil's eyes, I doubt if he would give you a chance because you and the mandate thief are not different from those he wishes to possess.

1 Like

Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme: Anambra Inquiry Says The Candidate Altered The Result Herself by ufotunang: 3:17pm On Jul 08, 2023
1Alex:
She must refund innoson 3 million naira.
..as innoson already given her the 3 million naira
Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme: Anambra Inquiry Says The Candidate Altered The Result Herself by ufotunang: 3:19pm On Jul 08, 2023
Greedy girl she was desperately after the 3 million nara that will be given to the best jamb candidate and highest scorer...she should be punished and presecuted
Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme: Anambra Inquiry Says The Candidate Altered The Result Herself by BluntCrazeMan: 3:22pm On Jul 08, 2023
abibox02:
In the end, the truth has prevailed. JAMB passed the integrity test, that is how other institutions should be.

Now we can trust JAMB..

INEC is still tumbling inside the dirty mud.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme: Anambra Inquiry Says The Candidate Altered The Result Herself by ufotunang: 3:23pm On Jul 08, 2023
b3llo:
What a shame! She needs psychological evaluation and therapy to help her move on. Dear parents and guardians, stop encouraging bad habits in your children/wards calling it smartness. Look at the national shame and embarrassment this has brought. A word is enough for the wise.
.. she was desperately after the 3 million naira reward that will be given to the highest jamb scorer.. that is why we forged her jamb result
Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme: Anambra Inquiry Says The Candidate Altered The Result Herself by Raxxye(m): 3:27pm On Jul 08, 2023
Villagemeat:
Shut up
Why should he shut up?
Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme: Anambra Inquiry Says The Candidate Altered The Result Herself by Bovis(m): 3:52pm On Jul 08, 2023
kay29000:

I swear... I watched that video multiple times for signs of a liar, I didn't catch none. That's why I thought someone forged the result without her knowing. But mehn! This girl na ogbologbo liar.

Watch it again, her body language gave her away when she batted her eyelid on the issue of QR code

1 Like

Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme: Anambra Inquiry Says The Candidate Altered The Result Herself by Sammy5413(m): 3:57pm On Jul 08, 2023
Lol fool, you see why I still term you a clown?
I made a reference to Nigerian police but you still couldn't understand. You're a living dead. I made reference to Nigerian police cos even without use of technology, they still make investigations and obtain the results. Do you know how they make such investigations? No you don't because you're a fool. Involve police to investigate this matter and see the outcome of the whole occurrance. I heard no brain is idle but you making me doubt this statement
Kukutenla:

Sounds intelligent dummy!! I'm beginning to suspect I'm conversing with a mannequin with an ant's brain.
You keep bringing inanities up. What does Nigerian police being best in the world have to do with the example i gave?
Are you on drugs??
Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme: Anambra Inquiry Says The Candidate Altered The Result Herself by oneman2k7: 4:19pm On Jul 08, 2023
But this girl video shew how she was composed defending criminality. She even said she was brilliant and not an illiterate to manipulate her result. What a shamless idiot.

Na this kind of girl dey lie say man rape her and na false o and people will believe her innocence.

I pity a whole tribe defending criminality. Ibo otilo.

1 Like

Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme: Anambra Inquiry Says The Candidate Altered The Result Herself by Kukutenla: 4:55pm On Jul 08, 2023
Sammy5413:
Lol fool, you see why I still term you a clown?
I made a reference to Nigerian police but you still couldn't understand. You're a living dead. I made reference to Nigerian police cos even without use of technology, they still make investigations and obtain the results. Do you know how they make such investigations? No you don't because you're a fool. Involve police to investigate this matter and see the outcome of the whole occurrance. I heard no brain is idle but you making me doubt this statement
What is this nitwit saying? What are you inviting police for? Jamb already denounced the result with evidence. The girl in question already owned up to her mischief yet this nincompoop is asking that I should call the arguably the most corrupt police in the world to come and investigate. It seems you're really dumb and not playing o.

Or how does one explain the fact that the source of the fake document is already known and the girl already said she did it all by herself. Yet a complete buffoon like you is still saying police should come. Must you be mad? Even if you are, must you advertise it?
Get out with this foolishness abeg angry

1 Like

Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme: Anambra Inquiry Says The Candidate Altered The Result Herself by boladez(m): 5:17pm On Jul 08, 2023
wasuka14:
These committee are not serious. I never see any recommendations that so serious that can deter another igbo boy or girl to indulge in such very stupid character in future here. Is it becos she is igbo? She should be flog in the market square and banned for 5yrs from writing another JAMB.
Imagine allow this kind character get to high post in government, what do you expect she will do??
May God always save Nigeria o

Prikie, crimes are not limited to tribes! Imagine you being well to do or having a bright future or in government ....as a bigot...that will be bad. You are a bad boy! Your hate will destroy you.

A crime is a crime and is condemned irrespective of tribe just like your leprous bigotry is wrong and keep you down.

I have told you dum dum ,,you cannot bring down a whole tribe on account of the actions of one person.

If someone had flogged you or trained you or empowered you or granted you a good life , it would have spared Nigeria of 1 hate filled wreck.
Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme: Anambra Inquiry Says The Candidate Altered The Result Herself by Nmezor(f): 5:19pm On Jul 08, 2023
Nawa o,must be from a special centre. What a BIG embrassment
Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme: Anambra Inquiry Says The Candidate Altered The Result Herself by Injera(f): 5:28pm On Jul 08, 2023
bitbillionaire:

I enjoyed reading your comment above because they were sound and made perfect sense until I got to the last paragraph and I was disappointed.

Aunty, one can hate Obi as a person without hating Ndigbo generally. Likewise, one can hate Tinubu as a person without hating yoruba people generally.

Please be guided.
Hate does not happen in a vacuum. It is a very strong form of dislike which lends itself to spite and malice. Its only cure is to show kindness and forgiveness which entails humility
Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme: Anambra Inquiry Says The Candidate Altered The Result Herself by Thegamingorca(m): 5:54pm On Jul 08, 2023
manikspears:

With this her international record? Lieing has destroyed you peoples life. I am sure you have never been admitted to a university so you dont know what the questions on the matric form entails

No matriculation forms request that in Canada. No one cares of your crime record lol

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

Indian University Creates Cartoon Characters Of Students For Virtual Graduation / Stop Sending Your Children For Holiday Lessons / Animal Newborns, What They Look Like(Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.