Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,263 members, 7,815,429 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:14 PM

Mmesoma Ejikeme: Anambra Inquiry Says The Candidate Altered The Result Herself - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Mmesoma Ejikeme: Anambra Inquiry Says The Candidate Altered The Result Herself (45319 Views)

After having Said And Done, I Realized I Got 249 - Mmesoma Ejikeme / JAMB releases Mmesoma Ejikeme original result / Mmesoma Ejikeme Opens Up After JAMB Accused Her Of Forging JAMB Result (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme: Anambra Inquiry Says The Candidate Altered The Result Herself by Villagemeat: 5:18am On Jul 08, 2023
Almaigaa:

The thing pain am grin grin
Nah,I am enjoying myself

2 Likes

Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme: Anambra Inquiry Says The Candidate Altered The Result Herself by darocha1: 5:19am On Jul 08, 2023
What led her to this?

Self denial: She believed she was the best in her school and community. Alas, when JAMB jam her, she couldn't comprehend the shock and shame and had to result in forgery.

There are lots of people in same situation. Either due to parental pressure, peer pressure or personal delusion.

We just have to wake up to reality and accept things you can't change

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme: Anambra Inquiry Says The Candidate Altered The Result Herself by Nobody: 5:31am On Jul 08, 2023
I'll be so disappointed if this girl actually carried out this fraudulent act by herself.
Modified
She has admitted to it šŸ˜­šŸ˜­šŸ˜­šŸ˜­ .

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme: Anambra Inquiry Says The Candidate Altered The Result Herself by DEXTROVERT: 5:32am On Jul 08, 2023
See their defense lines

SHE HAS BEEN TAKING FIRST POSITION

SHE IS INTELLIGENT

SHE REPRESENT HER SCHOOL

SHE SCORED 334/400 IN ONE EXAM

SHE'S MINOR

NOTHING WE NO HEAR

I
Feel
So
Ashamed
Even
The
Educated one's
Were
So
Sentimental
Defending
This
Girl

INNOSON, A multi national company
Fall hand big time.

JAMB announced highest scorer, you didn't reward her, state govt did, them you went and meet someone who acclaimed to score higher without confirming from the examination board and supporting her against JAMB. Haba, their PR needs sacking.

She has brought shame to herself, family and INNOSON.
The state govt did well to clarify the certificate and unravel the story.

She should face the punishment that comes with fraud to deter others from following this path. If no punishment is metted on her, similar fraud in future will refer to this case for leniency.

50 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme: Anambra Inquiry Says The Candidate Altered The Result Herself by QuotaSystem: 5:36am On Jul 08, 2023
Injera:
A section of the country is hurting, so deeply hurting, they feel marginalized and unwanted.
They also feel powerless and feel victimized, thus by default are defensive and distrusting. They need healing.
Healing won't come with hate for others, healing won't come with having superior complexes, but will only come with humility, respect and forgiveness towards others
All tribes should respect one another and be humble.

Hating obi by extension means hating on Igbo's and likewise hating on Tinubu is hating on the Yorubas.

You nailed it.

Aptly diagnosed.

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme: Anambra Inquiry Says The Candidate Altered The Result Herself by ShaqFu: 5:41am On Jul 08, 2023
post=124283774:

The Committee of Inquiry set up by the Government of Anambra State to thoroughly investigate the JAMB/Mmesomaā€™s matter has submitted its report

Find attached below the unadulterated detailed report.

Signed
Sir Paul Nwosu
Commissioner for Information
Anambra State
July 7, 2023
https://.com.ng/2023/07/08/report-of-committee-of-inquiry-on-mmesoma-ejikeme-matter-set-up-by-anambra-state-government/
Hmmm. So you have your own site. No wonder you're very dogged when it comes to Peter Obi. šŸ˜

4 Likes

Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme: Anambra Inquiry Says The Candidate Altered The Result Herself by 2mch(m): 5:46am On Jul 08, 2023
IconicR:
I'll be so disappointed if this girl actually carried out this fraudulent act by herself. I still maintain that someone somewhere is behind it, maybe her parents or older siblings.
Canā€™t you read the report silly victim? She has admitted to changing it on her phone and printing it from a business center by herself. Lol. Sheā€™s a well experienced fraudster and thief. Sorry to disappoint you! The ones with baby face are the biggest thieves.

37 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme: Anambra Inquiry Says The Candidate Altered The Result Herself by Asswipemod: 5:49am On Jul 08, 2023
QuotaSystem:
The real highest scorer, Kamsi Umeh was on AriseTV yesterday and spoke so brilliantly & eloquently, but she is not trending.

Her kinsmen that were blindly, boldly & shamelessly defending a fraud have not offered Kamsi scholarship abroad & are suddenly silent. This reveals a lot about their fraudulent character and twisted values. Even the clown that offered the fraud scholarship is nowhere to be found. Always driven by ego and emotion into shame and defeat; the same attitude they bring to politics with the same results.

What irked me the most was the boldness with which she lied to world in her video and even on national TV. The shameless fraud, enabled by shameless frauds should be made to apologize publicly just like she tried to fool the gullible publicly with her deceitful video and serve her punishment.

Congrats to Kamsichukwu Umeh šŸ‘šŸ½šŸŽ‰

This Kamsi girl is beautiful. We shall marry her.

9 Likes

Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme: Anambra Inquiry Says The Candidate Altered The Result Herself by ShaqFu: 5:57am On Jul 08, 2023
So the committee didn't recommend any mode of punishment to her?

What that girl did is fraudulent and it is very bad. At such a young age she already has this potent trait of telling lies and trying to defend her lies. If a young child believes she or he is smarter than her parents, then there's something inherently wrong with her.

I stand with JAMB placing a 3 year on her. JAmB should also have reported the case to the police, so they can start criminal investigation against her.

Also the Anambra state government should have reprimanded her strongly by scolding her. Imagine a girl at an age lying blatantly and having the nerve to come on social media to defend her lies.

38 Likes

Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme: Anambra Inquiry Says The Candidate Altered The Result Herself by WeddingParol: 6:01am On Jul 08, 2023
Victimised people can now rest

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme: Anambra Inquiry Says The Candidate Altered The Result Herself by Omanambala(m): 6:18am On Jul 08, 2023
I am so ashamed this stupid girl could bring dishonor to our unblemished educational excellence. I am so fucking embarrassed and disgraced. She should be punished severely!

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme: Anambra Inquiry Says The Candidate Altered The Result Herself by Omanambala(m): 6:20am On Jul 08, 2023
2mch:

Canā€™t you read the report silly victim? She has admitted to changing it on her phone and printing it from a business center by herself. Lol. Sheā€™s a well experienced fraudster and thief. Sorry to disappoint you! The ones with baby face are the biggest thieves.

Shut up ,oga. Mmesoma doesn't represent the whole Anambra state public schools. She is a one off. She also cant diminish our educational excellence

2 Likes

Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme: Anambra Inquiry Says The Candidate Altered The Result Herself by Omanambala(m): 6:22am On Jul 08, 2023
post=124283774:

https://.com.ng/2023/07/08/report-of-committee-of-inquiry-on-mmesoma-ejikeme-matter-set-up-by-anambra-state-government/

Nnaa, how can that girl do this to Anambra state ?? I am enraged. I feel like sending her and her father back to Enugu state

3 Likes

Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme: Anambra Inquiry Says The Candidate Altered The Result Herself by QuotaSystem: 6:28am On Jul 08, 2023
brown3:
the illiterate Malu is also talking

Doesnā€™t this Osu have nothing more to fake?

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme: Anambra Inquiry Says The Candidate Altered The Result Herself by Omanambala(m): 6:28am On Jul 08, 2023
Houseontherock1:
How do you people feel now after crying foul and shouting victimisation? I hope you guys now believe that your miracle centers are not helping but destroying those whose parents can't afford the real miracle centers!

Initially I thought she was too young to do this on her own and that they should check the parents...but she has just proved it's in her, like peak. She's 19, she should be paraded as the criminal that she is and the ban should stay without any sentiment. I also hope those offering her scholarships realize their folly.

Keep quiet! Was miracle center also responsible for all the debates and and international awards Anambra has won and continued to win for over 15 years. Because of one foolish girl who is not even from Anambra state you want to start discrediting all the asz whooping you have been collecting for years...run abeg

4 Likes

Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme: Anambra Inquiry Says The Candidate Altered The Result Herself by Anambra1stS0n: 6:30am On Jul 08, 2023
beerfraud:
Only her apology to JAMB is not needed but all ā€œthey hate Iboā€ guys too
People you are dragging in social media are far better than you in life, you will continue to rant although without achieving nothing in life, that's how bitter minds always end grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme: Anambra Inquiry Says The Candidate Altered The Result Herself by Omanambala(m): 6:32am On Jul 08, 2023
QuotaSystem:

Coming from a bulaabu follower....you too get mouth
Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme: Anambra Inquiry Says The Candidate Altered The Result Herself by Omanambala(m): 6:34am On Jul 08, 2023
Asswipemod:

This Kamsi girl is beautiful. We shall marry her.

We know how you worship Igbo women....marry her. Our most beautiful ones aren't yet born

1 Like

Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme: Anambra Inquiry Says The Candidate Altered The Result Herself by kingthreat(m): 6:34am On Jul 08, 2023
This is a good move by the Anambra state government to bring reason into a case like this.
Shame on Innoson and the pack of Obidients who made a tribal issue on the matter out of hatred of Nigerian Institutions. The hatred they have for the police, army, EFCC, NDLEA, NAFDAC, etc is what they wanted to extend to JAMB to protect their own fraudulent daughter.
As for the criminal mind Joy, she simply exposed her capabilities at a young age. Anyone who has to deal with her from employer to friend or even relationship will be extremely careful because she is capable of the worst and can hold the Bible to defend the evil she wrought.

24 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme: Anambra Inquiry Says The Candidate Altered The Result Herself by BaEnki(m): 6:35am On Jul 08, 2023
Sheā€™s so emboldened. Little girls of these days lose their minds & morals once they start following boys up & down, especially the ones following yahoo boys.

Not surprised a bit, Iā€™m sad for her ā€˜cos sheā€™s forever dentedšŸ˜ž

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme: Anambra Inquiry Says The Candidate Altered The Result Herself by Ladiesdoctor(m): 6:37am On Jul 08, 2023
What do you expect?

What a shame? A 19 year old girl is already into crime!!
And some Yeebows were defending and clapping for such.

Probably, she would have advanced herself more than Hushpuppi after graduation

Nonsense

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme: Anambra Inquiry Says The Candidate Altered The Result Herself by brown3: 6:38am On Jul 08, 2023
QuotaSystem:

illiterate Suicide bomber
Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme: Anambra Inquiry Says The Candidate Altered The Result Herself by kingthreat(m): 6:38am On Jul 08, 2023
When she started claiming she has had good results since her common entrance, that is when I knew she was a liar.
By the way, a 19 year old still in secondary school is a sign of a proper olodo rabata.

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme: Anambra Inquiry Says The Candidate Altered The Result Herself by 1Alex: 6:39am On Jul 08, 2023
tiger28:

Innoson himself is a total illiterate......have heard him speak? You will laugh.

So I don't expect much from him.
that one is obvious. He did not go to school.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme: Anambra Inquiry Says The Candidate Altered The Result Herself by kingthreat(m): 6:40am On Jul 08, 2023
BaEnki:
Sheā€™s so emboldened. Little girls of these days lose their minds & morals once they start following boys up & down, especially the ones following yahoo boys.

Not surprised a bit, Iā€™m sad for her ā€˜cos sheā€™s forever dentedšŸ˜ž

I am ready to bet a million naira that that girl is not a virgin. Her boldness in falsehood at that age scares me.

19 Likes

Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme: Anambra Inquiry Says The Candidate Altered The Result Herself by Anambra1stS0n: 6:40am On Jul 08, 2023
QuotaSystem:

Your own is worst

Exam malpractice in the north with impunity

1 Like

Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme: Anambra Inquiry Says The Candidate Altered The Result Herself by greatiyk4u(m): 6:41am On Jul 08, 2023
tiger28:

Innoson himself is a total illiterate......have heard him speak? You will laugh.

So I don't expect much from him.

You measure literacy from speech? Oh, maybe you are one of the people who Use spoken English language as a measure of intelligence

What a pity and shame

7 Likes

Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme: Anambra Inquiry Says The Candidate Altered The Result Herself by BaEnki(m): 6:41am On Jul 08, 2023
post=124284539:

Most of you enjoying being stupid, the said girl is from Enugu State but resident in Anambra state, they took the responsibility because she is a resident of Anambra state, the girl that got the highest core she is from Anambra state

Keep quiet Mr man, youā€™ve always been an hypocrite, Iā€™ve been seen how warped & tribal your mind is with your submissions on this platform.

So because she has finally admitted her ā€˜fraudtivitiesā€™ sheā€™s no longer from Anambra, and suddenly became a migrant from Enugu. Hypocrite!!

59 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Stop Sending Your Children For Holiday Lessons / How I Handled A Cultist That Slapped My Girlfriend / I Feel Depressed With A CGPA Of 4.2+

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.