Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,096 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:41 AM

Religion Has Finished My Mother.. - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Religion Has Finished My Mother.. (59543 Views)

I Propose The Motion: Religion Has Done More Harm Than Good To The Society / Daddy Freeze: Religion Has Killed More People In The Last 500 Years / 'Religion Has Done More Harm To Man Than Technology' - Twitter User Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Religion Has Finished My Mother.. by Kobojunkie: 11:37pm On Jul 12, 2023
Stronghold91:
■ I am a Christian and am very proud of being Christian, if you are looking for God
God is not in America
God is in Nigeria. thank God for Dr Olukuya
that man throughly led me to God
This one don gone finish! grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy wink grin cheesy cheesy cheesy wink

9 Likes

Re: Religion Has Finished My Mother.. by ojaysam25(m): 11:39pm On Jul 12, 2023
How I wish your mom was my aunt who has succeeded in killing all her brothers including my dad.

She cause her own daughter to be barren and her sons useless until she was arrested by God. I literally cry like a baby when she made her confessions.

At least be grateful your mom is the praying type not the flying type alot of people wish for this kind of mom.
Re: Religion Has Finished My Mother.. by candygist: 11:40pm On Jul 12, 2023
Battlefield2:
She is not mad
She is just a typical african mum
Brainwashed!
You need the special intervention of God to heal her
She's gone..... forget about it
Iya e ti lor

If you have enough money. Take her abroad for holidays.

2 Likes

Re: Religion Has Finished My Mother.. by PrinceMajestic: 11:43pm On Jul 12, 2023
IconicR:
How dare you mention Christ Embassy in such manner. Be warned
Islamic Boko Haram counterpart in Christianity spotted. Bloody Terrorists. There's no way you believe in religion without having the Terrorist mindset

4 Likes

Re: Religion Has Finished My Mother.. by Deepspirituals: 11:44pm On Jul 12, 2023
Heroicvic:
We are in these together brother
I was arguing with my mum this morning coz I made her realize that prayer doesn't bring wealth and it's the government that brought the idea... (they print out money from thin air)

In one word, I was partially or temporarily disowned as of the time of writing this report

If una fit adopt me for two weeks please dm 😭
. You mean that it's The Government that brought the idea that Prayer doesn't bring Wealth ...? Read What you typed above .

Secondly ,A Jobless Man with all the Academic Qualifications,For 10 years now he has been looking for a good Paying Job ,He couldn't get any ,They Turned him down ,He Became Frustrated and settle down for a 25k Teaching job .

Later he decided to take up an Okada work ,the 25k job wasn't okay .

His Mother Asked him to Travel down ,She advised him to join her in a 3 days fasting and Prayers .

She told him..Son ,write Fresh Applications and send your CV to all those Places you did before ,send to different places too .

Son did ..Like a Magic ,He Got offers from 4 Multinationals Organisation.

He Works in one of them today ,He lives in Great Affluent now .

To make Wealth Sometimes you could get all it takes but you need a Spiritual step to Achieve it .

God does Make Wealth ..
Re: Religion Has Finished My Mother.. by OdogwuToks(m): 11:45pm On Jul 12, 2023
One day I will tell my story of how most of these so-called false prophets operate. These guys hypnotize their members and attack them spiritually.

Later they will claim they have the cure to their problems, meanwhile they are the ones orchestrating the problem. They sleep with females in the church and use jazz to see vision.

Once you discover that they are fake and leave their so called shrine, they will begin to attack you. If you check the lives of their members, no one is prosperous. They remain in one position till they die.

The day of reckoning is coming for all these false preachers

6 Likes

Re: Religion Has Finished My Mother.. by 7arrows: 11:47pm On Jul 12, 2023
SultanOfPuna:
Religion has turned my mother into a shadow of herself.
Ever since our teenage years my mother was not the churchy type. We are raised Catholics
Back then she was active and bubbling.

all of a sudden my mother left Catholic faith and started messing around with different churches.
This has cause countless rift between us, my dad and elder sister have done everything possible but my mum is too brainwashed by these Pentecostal pastors.

How can someone be attending Christ embassy and winners chapel?? I Heard she wants to join mountain of fire but changed her mind.
Everytime church, church, church
Yet she never gain anything from it
I have been sending her money for her for upkeep since November last year only to come back home February this year and discovered she donates everything to different churches

I feel she might have a mental disorder and I don't know how to save her.
She literally spends all the money in church donation tithe and all those craps. And those pastors always calling her to come for one program or the other. I don't know what to do

I'm sorry to say but ur dad should the church out of her. That should reset her brain.
Re: Religion Has Finished My Mother.. by Kobojunkie: 11:48pm On Jul 12, 2023
ojaysam25:
■ How I wish your mom was my aunt who has succeeded in killing all her brothers including my dad.
■ She cause her own daughter to be barren and her sons useless until she was arrested by God. I literally cry like a baby when she made her confessions.
■ At least be grateful your mom is the praying type not the flying type alot of people wish for this kind of mom.
1. Here's a question. How did your aunt do all you claim she did? undecided

2. How did she cause her daughter to be barren? She confessed but how did she achieve any of these feats she confessed to? undecided

3. You brainwashed folks like to believe the many Babalawo tales fed to you by others without question and you cannot clearly reason anything for yourself. A mother who milks her own kids dry to prosper her gods of men is sad. undecided

6 Likes

Re: Religion Has Finished My Mother.. by dondodo: 11:49pm On Jul 12, 2023
IconicR:
How dare you mention Christ Embassy in such manner. Be warned
Ogaaaaa wetin happen
Re: Religion Has Finished My Mother.. by businessmanng01: 11:53pm On Jul 12, 2023
lol
Re: Religion Has Finished My Mother.. by ojaysam25(m): 11:57pm On Jul 12, 2023
Kobojunkie:
1. Here's a question. How did your aunt do all you claim she did? undecided

2. How did she cause her daughter to be barren? She confessed but how did she achieve any of these feats she confessed to? undecided

3. You brainwashed folks like to believe the many babalawo tails that are fed you by others without question and you are not able to clearly reason anything for your own selves. A mother who milks her own kids dry to prosper her gods of men is sad. undecided
What do you mean, that she deliberately made that confessions to decieve. Do you Know the shame she brought to her children, who has disowned her anyway.
Re: Religion Has Finished My Mother.. by MeineMutter: 12:02am On Jul 13, 2023
Deepspirituals:
. You mean that it's The Government that brought the idea that Prayer doesn't bring Wealth ...? Read What you typed above .

Secondly ,A Jobless Man with all the Academic Qualifications,For 10 years now he has been looking for a good Paying Job ,He couldn't get any ,They Turned him down ,He Became Frustrated and settle down for a 25k Teaching job .

Later he decided to take up an Okada work ,the 25k job wasn't okay .

His Mother Asked him to Travel down ,She advised him to join her in a 3 days fasting and Prayers .

She told him..Son ,write Fresh Applications and send your CV to all those Places you did before ,send to different places too .

Son did ..Like a Magic ,He Got offers from 4 Multinationals Organisation.

He Works in one of them today ,He lives in Great Affluent now .

To make Wealth Sometimes you could get all it takes but you need a Spiritual step to Achieve it .

God does Make Wealth ..

It is just coincidence. Ok?

Over here, superb jobs would have been advertised and for more than 2 weeks, less than 10 people would have applied for it.

If it were to be in Nigeria, more than 1,000 applicants would have applied under 1hr.

It’s because we don’t have industries and service companies, that’s why people can’t get job easily. No be witch dey cause unemployment.

1 Like

Re: Religion Has Finished My Mother.. by Kobojunkie: 12:03am On Jul 13, 2023
ojaysam25:
■ What do you mean, that she deliberately made that confessions to deceive.
■ Do you Know the shame she brought to her children, who has disowned her anyway.
I have seen it happen with my own eyes. They are some of the same reasons why people confess to crimes they could not in fact be guilty of. https://www.psychologytoday.com/us/blog/decoding-madness/202111/10-reasons-people-admit-crimes-they-didn-t-commit

2. Not everyone walking around is carrying a full case. Some people are fragile in points you will find hard to believe. undecided

3 Likes

Re: Religion Has Finished My Mother.. by ojaysam25(m): 12:05am On Jul 13, 2023
Kobojunkie:
I have seen it happen with my own eyes. They are some of the same reasons why people confess to crimes they could not in fact be guilty of. https://www.psychologytoday.com/us/blog/decoding-madness/202111/10-reasons-people-admit-crimes-they-didn-t-commit

2. Not everyone walking around is carrying a full case. Some people are fragile in points you will find hard to believe. undecided
Okay
Re: Religion Has Finished My Mother.. by TOPCRUISE(m): 12:05am On Jul 13, 2023
Pastor Righteousness2 will not comment on this. He will avoid this thread

2 Likes

Re: Religion Has Finished My Mother.. by nedekid: 12:09am On Jul 13, 2023
Re: Religion Has Finished My Mother.. by Stronghold91: 12:09am On Jul 13, 2023
Kobojunkie:
This one don gone finish! grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy wink grin cheesy cheesy cheesy wink
Bros if you never believe in God before
Big in to believe in him from today
you will never regret it
Re: Religion Has Finished My Mother.. by Kobojunkie: 12:09am On Jul 13, 2023
MeineMutter:
■ It is just coincidence. Ok? Over here, superb jobs would have been advertised and for more than 2 weeks, less than 10 people would have applied for it. If it were to be in Nigeria, more than 1,000 applicants would have applied under 1hr. It’s because we don’t have industries and service companies, that’s why people can’t get job easily. No be witch dey cause unemployment.
For Nigeria, you get job, na God of church do am. You no get job, na witches, village people, and spiritual problems be the reason even though there are clearly not enough jobs to go around. grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Religion Has Finished My Mother.. by naijapikin2(m): 12:10am On Jul 13, 2023
Eyaaa
Pele o
Re: Religion Has Finished My Mother.. by Kobojunkie: 12:17am On Jul 13, 2023
Stronghold91:
■ Bros if you never believe in God before. Big in to believe in him from today you will never regret it
I do believe in God and I absolutely believe in Jesus Christ, but your churches and along with your pastors and mogs, are the very antichrist system that He warned against. The fact that you even believe God can only be found in Nigeria speaks to this. undecided

3 Likes

Re: Religion Has Finished My Mother.. by Blitzerz: 12:19am On Jul 13, 2023
titilo:
mine use to do same, until i stop sending her money even if she says shes hungry, her brother also stopped, until she realised the so called men of God were only coming to pray for her cause of money.

So stop sending her money simple. Its like ant n sugar
"Stop sending your mother money"

Very Bad advice.

One day, she go lay curse for your head
Re: Religion Has Finished My Mother.. by Basiljoe: 12:20am On Jul 13, 2023

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Religion Has Finished My Mother.. by Kobojunkie: 12:21am On Jul 13, 2023
Blitzerz:
"Stop sending your mother money" Very Bad advice. ■ One day, she go lay curse for your head
You still believe a human can curse another human? LOL.... na only you fit liberate your self. undecided
Re: Religion Has Finished My Mother.. by Sunrise258: 12:24am On Jul 13, 2023
Before subsidy, no truth in churches, post subsidy, what do you expect? Winners and Christ Embassy are two nigerians churches robing people off their money. Christ Embassy don't help at all. Winners will never help you if you don't pay tithe. Religion in Africa is business.
Re: Religion Has Finished My Mother.. by jubrilELsudan: 12:37am On Jul 13, 2023
YOUR MUM IS A WINTCH THAT IS WHY SHE IS RUNNING TO ALL THE CHURCHES

EITHER SHE IS TIRED OF HER WITCHCRAFT AND WANTS OUT BUT HER COVEN FAMILY ARE NOT LETTING HER LEAVE OR SHE IS TRYING TO COVER UP HER WITCHCRAFT WITH CHURCH SO NOBODY WILL SUSPECT HER

Re: Religion Has Finished My Mother.. by todaynewsreview: 12:48am On Jul 13, 2023
For your electricity Prepaid and Postpaid purchase (BEDC, Ibadan, Eko, Ikeja, Abuja, Enugu, etc), DStv, GOTV.. 24/7 services available. WhatsApp: 08107873795
Re: Religion Has Finished My Mother.. by Blitzerz: 12:48am On Jul 13, 2023
Kobojunkie:
You still believe a human can curse another human? LOL.... na only you fit liberate your self. undecided
No problem go meet your papa or mama wey born you with their dna make sure them swear for you.

Just test am.
Re: Religion Has Finished My Mother.. by Kobojunkie: 12:50am On Jul 13, 2023
Blitzerz:
■ No problem go meet your papa or mama wey born you with their dna make sure them swear for you. Just test am.
Well, been there,done that, and realized it for what it is. Now I know for certain that humans don't have power to curse other humanz being. undecided

1 Like

Re: Religion Has Finished My Mother.. by NewDea4: 12:51am On Jul 13, 2023
SultanOfPuna:
Ever since our teenage years my mother was not the churchy type. We are raised Catholics

all of a sudden my mother left Catholic faith and started messing around with different churches.
This has cause countless rift between us, my dad and elder sister have done everything possible but my mum is too brainwashed by these Pentecostal pastors.

How can someone be attending Christ embassy and winners chapel?? I Heard she wants to join mountain of fire but changed her mind.
I have been sending her money for her for upkeep since November last year only to come back home February this year and discovered she donates everything to different churches

She literally spends all the money in church donation tithe and all those craps. And those pastors always calling her to come for one program or the other. I don't know what to do

She's trying to buy a slot in Heaven

Better give her the money to pay for your own too, abi you no wan enter Heaven? grin

1 Like

Re: Religion Has Finished My Mother.. by Lexusgs430: 12:52am On Jul 13, 2023
SultanOfPuna:

It's not only your mother....... Our mother's have been religiously brainwashed and they are simply hoping all their generous donations, would grant them a voucher to heaven........ 😂

They would be fasting unnecessarily, whilst their men of god is feeding large......... They have twisted their mind, religion is feeling like a cult.......... 😝

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

Isaac Amata: "Hillary Clinton Will Win US Presidential Election" / Adeboye: I Will Build A Church As Big As Ibadan Before I Die / Bishop Oyedepo And His Wife Kneel Down As Pastor Adeboye Prays For Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.