Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,017 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:40 AM

See How I Was deceived By Loan App Agent - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / See How I Was deceived By Loan App Agent (51706 Views)

Data Breach By Loan Apps: FG To Protect Nigerians / Modified - Daylight Robbery by LOAN APPS / What Will Happen If One Fails To Pay Back Loan From Loan App? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See How I Was deceived By Loan App Agent by valiju: 6:55pm On Jul 13, 2023
As for me I will never pay back any loan shark company loan back
obembet:
My dear Nairalanders, kindly save me from this loan Marchant. I was deceived by Thier agent.

Please ignore my typing errors.

According to Otijah

I have been borrowing from this app for sometime now until I decided to stop due to the one week duration they do give and the high interest rate during this interval

After 2days an agent of them chatted me up and told me about the increment in my loan to 50k and and extended duration of 1 month, I told him if its not what he said then I will wait he said no problem. He even said I should carry him along while doing it.

I went to the app clicked on it and saw 55k to pay 66k and after I did it I received an alert of 38k in my account instead of the 55k and a one week duration at that to pay 66k.

I chatted that agent to tell him about the outcome but he ignored me, I called him up he refused to answer, I told him I want to refund the money because I don't need it, as I did tell him initially yet he was ignoring me.

After three days I contacted another agent of theirs and told him about the incident he later gave me an account number to refund the principal, which I did immediately

Fast forward to one week later these people started threatening the hell of my life that I must pay those interest, that is non of their business. One even openly told me that they are trained to Deceive their customers and tell them lies do at to attract them.

Even till today am still receiving threatening messages from them

please I need an appropriate place to channel this. thanks

1 Like

Re: See How I Was deceived By Loan App Agent by jimmyolasun: 6:55pm On Jul 13, 2023
Morphinne:

Na loan shark dey beg idan 🤣🤣🤣😂

Walai, I shock... Dude talk say naa COVID era he collect am and why Dem no remind am or stop interest from growing beyond reasonable amount but had to wait till it overgrow. Last last me self support the guy. I swear naa negotiation table Dem dey presently

1 Like

Re: See How I Was deceived By Loan App Agent by obembet(f): 6:56pm On Jul 13, 2023
Bubu4Sea:
When your president is a druglord, everyone comes a criminal

Including your father grin

3 Likes

Re: See How I Was deceived By Loan App Agent by toffyz(m): 6:56pm On Jul 13, 2023
obembet:
My dear Nairalanders, kindly save me from this loan Marchant. I was deceived by Thier agent.

According to Otijah

I have been borrowing from this app for sometime now until I decided to stop due to the one week duration they do give and the high interest rate during this interval

After 2days an agent of them chatted me up and told me about the increment in my loan to 50k and and extended duration of 1 month, I told him if its not what he said then I will wait he said no problem. He even said I should carry him along while doing it.

I went to the app clicked on it and saw 55k to pay 66k and after I did it I received an alert of 38k in my account instead of the 55k and a one week duration at that to pay 66k.

I chatted that agent to tell him about the outcome but he ignored me, I called him up he refused to answer, I told him I want to refund the money because I don't need it, as I did tell him initially yet he was ignoring me.

After three days I contacted another agent of theirs and told him about the incident he later gave me an account number to refund the principal, which I did immediately

Fast forward to one week later these people started threatening the hell of my life that I must pay those interest, that is non of their business. One even openly told me that they are trained to Deceive their customers and tell them lies do at to attract them.

First of all, are you sure you don't have an outstanding debit in your bank account??
If you're sure about this, then you're safe. No shaking

Don't mind their threats, they can't do anything. I have worked with them before. It's just mere threats.

4 Likes

Re: See How I Was deceived By Loan App Agent by blessedinnoma(m): 6:58pm On Jul 13, 2023
I once find myself in the situation. They threatened me like tomorrow no dey. I also threatened them back and I told them that I will report them to FCCPC and make sure their app is removed from Google. After many days of both of us threatening each other, they got tired and move on. don't fear their threatening of sending messages to your contacts. Start threatening them back with full boldness. They will soon leave you and move on with their useless life.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: See How I Was deceived By Loan App Agent by otijah(m): 6:58pm On Jul 13, 2023
obembet:

According to Otijah

Please ma the name of that company is superloan, u can help me modify it, as people are demanding for the name. Incase u need more evidences let me know

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See How I Was deceived By Loan App Agent by Quebec91(m): 6:58pm On Jul 13, 2023
cheesy
jimmyolasun:
Heya Pele... True true life no balance.. loan app dey threaten you when one person I know naa beg Dem dey beg am make e pay back and baba dey follow them negotiate how much interest he wan make Dem add or e no dey pay again. Dude collect 15k and he no pay since 2020 and interest add and 15k grow enter 60k.. loan app threaten am, baba para threaten them back even quote law and all.. naa them dey beg am now as baba say Dem be thief. Long story, they reduce 60k to 25k and baba still dey say naa 20k e want.. now Dem dey try agree on 22k..

What a funny scenario.
Re: See How I Was deceived By Loan App Agent by Yemimovich(m): 6:58pm On Jul 13, 2023
You shouldn't have refunded the money.

Why would you be dumb when you realized the amount wasn't up to the promised figure.

The moment you received the #38k, you should have disallow permissions on the app, then delete the app. Also, you should have blocked your ATM card if you binded it.

Now, just put all their calls on blacklist or block them on Truecaller.

Nothing will happen to you.

Relax and rest.
obembet:

According to Otijah

2 Likes

Re: See How I Was deceived By Loan App Agent by megih: 6:59pm On Jul 13, 2023
Dem no go fit do anything, excess calling go make human uncomfortable normal
Re: See How I Was deceived By Loan App Agent by otijah(m): 6:59pm On Jul 13, 2023
toffyz:

First of all, are you sure you don't have an outstanding debit in your bank account??
If you're sure about this, then you're safe. No shaking

Don't mind their threats, they can't do anything. I have worked with them before. It's just mere threats.
Don't understand what you mean by outstanding debit
Re: See How I Was deceived By Loan App Agent by IamANigerianMan: 6:59pm On Jul 13, 2023
Anijay1212:
angry

Man's inhumanity to his fellow man.
I pray you get justice.
That guy is cool that is why he is threaten, you didnt give money why threaten me to pay the interest ? Guy go and rest not.

1 Like

Re: See How I Was deceived By Loan App Agent by Zion243(m): 7:00pm On Jul 13, 2023
obembet:

According to Otijah

You shouldn't have given them a dime. These people are nothing but extortioners and they're skilled at plunging people into debt while milking you on 7 days outrageous interest.

My advice to you is to get money and pay them then collected another one and delete their app.

Don't be afraid of their blackmail and threats, nobody out there even take them serous.

2 Likes

Re: See How I Was deceived By Loan App Agent by Henix(m): 7:01pm On Jul 13, 2023
obembet:

According to Otijah

Just ignore them. Let them do their worse.

1 Like

Re: See How I Was deceived By Loan App Agent by alobright17(m): 7:01pm On Jul 13, 2023
obembet:

According to Otijah

This guy you be pure olodo and mumu joined together

How can you fall for such cheap scam ?

I wonder why I don’t come across such people , I go first ask them if their company is aware of this scam ?
Re: See How I Was deceived By Loan App Agent by Morphinne: 7:02pm On Jul 13, 2023
jimmyolasun:

Walai, I shock... Dude talk say naa COVID era he collect am and why Dem no remind am or stop interest from growing beyond reasonable amount but had to wait till it overgrow. Last last me self support the guy. I swear naa negotiation table Dem dey presently
As much as I would like to advise everyone to desist from taking loans they are incapable of paying back, OP should have shown these ppl shege instead of sending them back the money. They would have been the ones begging him by now because he has a valid case. You can’t just intentionally lure random ppl into debts that didn’t even benefit them.
Now they have nothing to lose since he’s already sent them their principal meaning that the money wasn’t even useful for him yet he is being asked to service the loan. Imagine paying interest ontop money wey you no even spend😏
Imagine asking someone to pay back 30k on a 38k loan in a space of 7 days. Isn’t this wickedness? Stop patronizing these people!!
Re: See How I Was deceived By Loan App Agent by denko(m): 7:04pm On Jul 13, 2023
as long as this loan is concern you are done with them they should do their worse if they call your contact sue them for defamation

1 Like

Re: See How I Was deceived By Loan App Agent by Manager88: 7:05pm On Jul 13, 2023
Naso dem dey do dem dey crazy ni

1 Like

Re: See How I Was deceived By Loan App Agent by MisterBanny(m): 7:05pm On Jul 13, 2023
fourboys:
God abeg no put me for situation wey I need to borrow from any app🙏🙏🙏

Nobody wan borrow o... Na life happen to us. 9ja hard. I dey find 2k since morning make I use chop but no way

2 Likes

Re: See How I Was deceived By Loan App Agent by Maryam1234(f): 7:06pm On Jul 13, 2023
obembet:

According to Otijah

They're not threatening you alone bro,
They're also threatening your contacts,I mean they're calling everyone connected to your NIN to report you cry

I have been receiving plenty calls and text messages from them,they won't even allow me to explain that I'm not connected to those people before cutting me off.

So bad.
Re: See How I Was deceived By Loan App Agent by manchyme: 7:07pm On Jul 13, 2023
Nasri100:
See even if you are hungry and about to die pls never borrow money from any loan shark in Nigeria.

If you need a loan approach a cbn verified commercial bank. If they cant grant you a loan then ask someone.

Never borrow from Loan sharks. It can cost your life in the long run.

Please how can it cost life?

2 Likes

Re: See How I Was deceived By Loan App Agent by alinkobaba(m): 7:09pm On Jul 13, 2023
Guy you be learner for this loan shit, money wey you supposed use eat pepper soup. You go dey mumu for them.ogbeni na our own national cake be that. Collect and look else where na me don talk am.

3 Likes

Re: See How I Was deceived By Loan App Agent by Nasri100(m): 7:09pm On Jul 13, 2023
manchyme:

Please how can it cost life?

In the long run the constant threats and blackmail and embarrassment has led many people to commit suicide.

Just google loan sharks death.

Never borrow money from loan sharks.

1 Like

Re: See How I Was deceived By Loan App Agent by RALPHOW(m): 7:10pm On Jul 13, 2023
Report them to police, also give them all the agents phone no.
Re: See How I Was deceived By Loan App Agent by angelina08(f): 7:11pm On Jul 13, 2023
@obembet - this video was made just for you; please watch it in full

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AgC72tQ76GY

3 Likes

Re: See How I Was deceived By Loan App Agent by Nobody: 7:12pm On Jul 13, 2023
Loan Sharks. That's what they do o the most.
Sweet talking their customers to take high interest loan, then start threatening afterward
Re: See How I Was deceived By Loan App Agent by Otmol005(m): 7:12pm On Jul 13, 2023
uote author=obembet post=124399948]My dear Nairalanders, kindly save me from this loan Marchant. I was deceived by Thier agent.

According to Otijah

[/quote] wetin pain most be say you don already pay the money. Well, keep watching them, they no fit do you anything, don't pay any shishi...
Re: See How I Was deceived By Loan App Agent by Quicksilver5: 7:12pm On Jul 13, 2023
run from loan, una go wise by force
Re: See How I Was deceived By Loan App Agent by ceeceeuwa: 7:13pm On Jul 13, 2023
obembet:

According to Otijah

Kindly ignore them! Them no fit do jack. Stop borrowing

1 Like

Re: See How I Was deceived By Loan App Agent by Otmol005(m): 7:14pm On Jul 13, 2023
Tell me the name of that loan app, u wan verify something...

1 Like

Re: See How I Was deceived By Loan App Agent by Ibadan3310: 7:14pm On Jul 13, 2023
Am a civil servant my own experience is bad I was credited 40k without applying for any loan from anybody they started deducting 11k from my salary for almost 12months before I could stopped them I think government need to interfere with immediate effect.
Re: See How I Was deceived By Loan App Agent by toltee4real: 7:16pm On Jul 13, 2023
fourboys:
God abeg no put me for situation wey I need to borrow from any app🙏🙏🙏
Amen
Re: See How I Was deceived By Loan App Agent by ufuosman(m): 7:17pm On Jul 13, 2023
obembet:

According to Otijah

what is d name of the app?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Groundnut Vendor In Suit Seen Issuing Stamped Sales Receipt To Customers (Video) / We Didn't Direct Banks To Disburse Old Notes – CBN Insists / Tony Elumelu Was In Vegas To Watch Mayweather Vs Mcgregor Fight (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.