Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,358 members, 7,853,593 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 07:45 PM

Why Are Southeast Governors Underperforming? - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Are Southeast Governors Underperforming? (6822 Views)

We Are Worried About Movement Of Almajiris Into Our Region - SouthEast Governors / Southeast Governors Reject Macban’s Demand For Vigilance Group / Why Southeast Governors Did Not Attend Party's Rally In Sokoto - PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are Southeast Governors Underperforming? by Yorubafather: 12:15am On Jul 15, 2023
BentizilL2:

May your generation never know what's called wealth if I'm saying the truth but you think I'm lying... Amen.. cheesy tongue

Meanwhile which inheritance and land you buy??
Why Igbo people dey lie and chestbeat like this?

Shameless economic migrant... grin

Meanwhile I haven't forgotten your brother, call him here to continue the debate... Tell the coward not to run away from me, only me can take all of you... 💯 tongue

All your lands in Lagos has been bought by us, all you got in Lagos now is Agebro Owomida work grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Southeast Governors Underperforming? by BentizilL2: 12:16am On Jul 15, 2023
Tochi3:
shut up hungry agbero slave grin
Claim it bastard, are you running away?? grin cheesy

I want you to use your hand write off your future generation... grin

1 Like

Re: Why Are Southeast Governors Underperforming? by BentizilL2: 12:19am On Jul 15, 2023
Yorubafather:

All your lands in Lagos has been bought by us, all you got in Lagos now is Agebro Owomida work grin grin
You bought which land?? grin cheesy cheesy grin

Poor church rat claiming buying land, Seun has really help a lot of nonentities by this faceless forum.. grin cheesy

Show us your audio land now, you'll start another chestbeating... grin

Re: Why Are Southeast Governors Underperforming? by Saltinny: 12:19am On Jul 15, 2023
BentizilL2:

Foolish OSU reply me above...
Economic migrant feeling funky...

4th class citizen from Osuland... cheesy

Can your people survive without Igbos, the answer is capital NO, please don’t let your dirty spits touch me, pig 🐖

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Southeast Governors Underperforming? by Tochi3(m): 12:19am On Jul 15, 2023
BentizilL2:

Claim it bastard, are you running away?? grin cheesy

I want you to use your hand write off your future generation... grin
Shut up dirty head slamming terrorist. grin grin

Re: Why Are Southeast Governors Underperforming? by Saltinny: 12:21am On Jul 15, 2023
BentizilL2:

Poor church rat claiming buying land, Seun has really help a lot of nonentities by this faceless forum.. grin cheesy

Quit making a fool of yourself here, the Igbos have bought almost all the land in Lagos, your people too like party

1 Like

Re: Why Are Southeast Governors Underperforming? by Yorubafather: 12:24am On Jul 15, 2023
BentizilL2:

You did not see those Yorubas crying on Nairaland during election period that the Igbos have bought all their ancestral lands and they have no where to work or live with their families, your people are too lazy but like enjoyment

1 Like

Re: Why Are Southeast Governors Underperforming? by Yorubafather: 12:25am On Jul 15, 2023
BentizilL2:

Bastard I no claim Lagos even when I had the chance and right to, I claimed Edo...

I've never met an Ilorin man that claim not being Yoruba, even the crossbred... 💯

Just like I've never seen a Yoruba Muslim&Christian fighting in yorubaland, it only occur in OSU people head... And there shall it stay forever...

Growing up was fun, gone are the days..
Surulere e don tey... cool

Meanwhile Osuland

I know you have sold that 1 plot of Land your parents left for you grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Why Are Southeast Governors Underperforming? by BentizilL2: 12:31am On Jul 15, 2023
Saltinny:

Quit making a fool of yourself here, the Igbos have bought almost all the land in Lagos, your people too like party
Hahaha another OSU feeling funky... grin cheesy

Which land you buy, or is it audio chestbeating as always

When are you going to migrate back to develop Osuland...
Since the West and the North have deny you Biafra, who'll develop Osuland like this?? cry

The last time na 3millio OSU die, this time around only God know how many millions will die if you try shit...
Our gallant army is already at your doorstep on a shoot on sight order of Ipob terrorists... Osuland must be cleanse of terrorists... cheesy grin

Re: Why Are Southeast Governors Underperforming? by Yorubafather: 12:34am On Jul 15, 2023
BentizilL2:

Since the West and the North have deny you Biafra, who'll develop Osuland like this?? cry

The last time na 3millio OSU die, this time around only God know how many millions will die if you try shit...
Our gallant army is already at your doorstep on a shoot on sight order of Ipob terrorists... Osuland must be cleanse of terrorists... cheesy grin

Lagos/Ibadan propaganda news paper is no longer working, keep searching maybe you will find something sensible to post, don't forget, you are a slave by nature, I know you come from Ilorin claiming Edo, soon Emir of Ilorin will chase all of you out of that state grin grin grin grin Lazy tribe

1 Like

Re: Why Are Southeast Governors Underperforming? by Yorubafather: 12:37am On Jul 15, 2023
BentizilL2:

That Ewedu photo still make me puke here, what a disgusting thing grin

1 Like

Re: Why Are Southeast Governors Underperforming? by BentizilL2: 12:41am On Jul 15, 2023
Yorubafather:

Lagos/Ibadan propaganda news paper is no longer working, keep searching maybe you will find something sensible to post, don't forget, you are a slave by nature, I know you come from Ilorin claiming Edo, soon Emir of Ilorin will chase all of you out of that state grin grin grin grin Lazy tribe
From Lagos, you've change it to Ilorin? grin
You're just a confuse person that should be pitied, infact I pity the whole Igbo tribe...

You're really going through a lot, Yoruba and Hausa don turn Una to slave.. Even Obi, kalu was crying on TV because of Tinubu... cry

You're irrelevant as far as Nigeria is concerned...
Yoruba no be your mate, na everything dem use dey ahead of you... grin

1 Like

Re: Why Are Southeast Governors Underperforming? by Yorubafather: 12:44am On Jul 15, 2023
BentizilL2:

From Lagos, you've change it to Ilorin? grin
You're just a confuse person that should be pitied, infact I pity the whole Igbo tribe...

You're really going through a lot, Yoruba and Hausa don turn Una to slave.. Even Obi, kalu was crying on TV because of Tinubu... cry

You're irrelevant as far as Nigeria is concerned...
Yoruba no be your mate, na everything dem use dey ahead of you... grin

Ilorin has been conquered by the Fulanis , you are still a slave in your ancestral Land until now , spit

1 Like

Re: Why Are Southeast Governors Underperforming? by Tochi3(m): 12:44am On Jul 15, 2023
BentizilL2:

OSU stop running away, may your generation never know prosperity if I'm lying.. May your children eat grass and suffer if I'm not from Edo but claiming it.. Amen. grin cheesy
Now claim it from your side and do otherwise...

Nobody can save you guys from me, flattino people... grin
I'm not from village like you OSU, my city is the first place called city in Nigeria... Benin city cool...

I'm not a product of baby factory.. grin tongue

Shut up dirty slave. What is the Name of your diabolical skull village. Smelling hungry moon slave. You are a coward denying your roots

What is the Name of your servitude inclined vilkage, an Emirate of the superior muslim caliphate..

Are you alliwed to site the moon when you slam your juju skull away on the concrete provided by your superior northern masters grin grin

Slave

1 Like

Re: Why Are Southeast Governors Underperforming? by Yorubafather: 12:47am On Jul 15, 2023
Tochi3:
Shut up dirty slave. What is the Name of your diabolical skull village. Smelling hungry moon slave. You are a coward denying your roots

What is the Name of your servitude inclined vilkage an Emirate of the superior muslim caliphate..

Are you alliwed to site the moon when you slam your juju skull away on the concrete provided by your superior northern masters grin grin

Slave

He is not even bold enough to be proud of his tribe
Imagine a slave in his own ancestral land is talking to us the great Igbos with big balls, isn't it funny

1 Like

Re: Why Are Southeast Governors Underperforming? by Tochi3(m): 12:48am On Jul 15, 2023
Yorubafather:

They like to beat their empty chest and shout loudly, very useless set of people. I never see people so empty like them
See that head slamming omoale making a ronu fool of himself all over, denying his roots lol grin grin

The cowards always claim Lagos & edo lol

1 Like

Re: Why Are Southeast Governors Underperforming? by BentizilL2: 12:48am On Jul 15, 2023
Yorubafather:

Ilorin has been conquered by the Fulanis , you are still a slave in your ancestral Land until now , spit
OSU stop shifting goalpost, Yoruba and the North will never give you independence, this time around na 20 million OSU that'll be use for sacrifice...

While ojukwu is enjoying and eating balance diet, your mother and father was suffering from kwarshiorkor and acute hunger... Slaves like you deserve no pity.. cry tongue
Locate your daddy and mummy among them.. grin

1 Like

Re: Why Are Southeast Governors Underperforming? by Yorubafather: 12:51am On Jul 15, 2023
BentizilL2:

OSU stop shifting goalpost, Yoruba and the North will never give you independence, this time around na 20 million OSU that'll be use for sacrifice...

While ojukwu is enjoying and eating balance diet, your mother and father was suffering from kwarshiorkor and acute hunger... Slaves like you deserve no pity.. cry tongue

Do you know why you have something called Magu in your region? because every married woman from your tribe all sleep around like dog, useless tribe grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Why Are Southeast Governors Underperforming? by BentizilL2: 12:52am On Jul 15, 2023
Tochi3:

What is the Name of your servitude inclined vilkage an Emirate of the superior muslim caliphate..

Slave
OSU stop running away, how.many time I go reply you my city...
I'm from Benin, which village are you from??

Yoruba leave rent free in your head, na jealousy of the Yoruba people go kill you... grin cheesy
Shameless economic migrant... tongue cheesy

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Are Southeast Governors Underperforming? by Yorubafather: 12:55am On Jul 15, 2023
BentizilL2:

If you like bring pictures from Zaire, I just want you to know your Lagos/Ibadan propaganda news paper they used to brain washed you have expired, look for another propaganda this one has staled, Slave, coward and back stabber by nature grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Why Are Southeast Governors Underperforming? by Pocca: 12:55am On Jul 15, 2023
MohammadSAW:
Because they are criminals & kafiris.

You are more criminal. U ru your mouth but the Yorubas are the poorest. Your political leaders are the most corrupt. Idiots

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (23) (Reply)

NTA News July 1985 - Report On Buhari's War Against Indiscipline / . / Electoral Bill: Reps, Senate Harmonise (allow For Direct, Indirect & Consensus)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.