Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,386 members, 7,853,725 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 10:39 PM

Why Are Southeast Governors Underperforming? - Politics (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Are Southeast Governors Underperforming? (6825 Views)

We Are Worried About Movement Of Almajiris Into Our Region - SouthEast Governors / Southeast Governors Reject Macban’s Demand For Vigilance Group / Why Southeast Governors Did Not Attend Party's Rally In Sokoto - PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are Southeast Governors Underperforming? by BentizilL2: 12:56am On Jul 15, 2023
Yorubafather:

Do you know why you have something called Magu in your region? because every married woman from your tribe all sleep around like dog, useless tribe grin grin grin
Check out all brothel in the south, na Igbo women full there...

I can't count how many Ngozi, chioma I've fvcked for free, my penis be like gold for them... grin He sweet like sugar... tongue
Re: Why Are Southeast Governors Underperforming? by Pocca: 12:59am On Jul 15, 2023
Almaigaa:
What do you expect from a Region that support crime. See the way all of them including their Political leaders supported that criminal Mmesoma.

When Tinubu, Sanwolu, and Adeleke are certificate forgers. The most shameless tribe

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Southeast Governors Underperforming? by BentizilL2: 1:00am On Jul 15, 2023
Yorubafather:

Remember this cowards chief bigot later killed himself with rat poison and the other one was killed in Lagos like common rat, they couldn't do anything, they are all women with man body
But not without taking 3 million OSU with him... cheesy grin

Referendum? The West and the North will not give you... Try any shit with them, 20 millions of your people will be slaughtered next...

You're officially irrelevant in the scheme of things, OSU the slave of the south... grin tongue

1 Like

Re: Why Are Southeast Governors Underperforming? by Yorubafather: 1:02am On Jul 15, 2023
BentizilL2:

Check out all brothel in the south, na Igbo women full there...

I can't count how many Ngozi, chioma I've fvcked for free, my penis be like gold for them... grin He sweet like sugar... tongue

Tell me why Magu full everywhere in your region? they wear only 1 wrapper for easy asses to the canary Islands grin grin grin useless set of people

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Southeast Governors Underperforming? by Pocca: 1:04am On Jul 15, 2023
Newton2024:
I love igbos exactly the same way I love yorubas but my problem with igbos is empty chestbeating. Too much chest beasting.

After calling for a challenge, they ran away. grin
I don't understand. Who marginalized you, how and for what reason? What do you understand by monthly subvention and who is not releasing it to you?
Unity beggars, how many times do you want South South people to tell you they are not
Igbos before you will understand? Wike said he is not Igbo. Is that too hard for you to understand?

Ijebus are not Yorubas. Awori and Lagosians are not Yorubas. They don't believe that they emanated from Ododuwa. Yorubas are so daft

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Southeast Governors Underperforming? by Tochi3(m): 1:04am On Jul 15, 2023
Yorubafather:

Tell me why Magu full everywhere in your region? they wear only 1 wrapper for easy asses to the canary Islands grin grin grin useless set of people
Loools

Re: Why Are Southeast Governors Underperforming? by BentizilL2: 1:07am On Jul 15, 2023
Pocca:

Ijebus are not Yorubas. Awori and Lagosians are not Yorubas. They don't believe that they emanated from Ododuwa. Yorubas are so daft
Hahaha see frustration...
Wike you do this??

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Are Southeast Governors Underperforming? by Tochi3(m): 1:08am On Jul 15, 2023
Yorubafather:

Remember this cowards chief bigot later killed himself with rat poison and the other one was killed in Lagos like common rat, they couldn't do anything, they are all women with man body
A Generation of cowards grin

Only the Illorin case go even make other ethnic groups who were before not sure of the cowardice of these diabolical creatures to agree that this fallen demons are indeed cowards grin
Re: Why Are Southeast Governors Underperforming? by Yorubafather: 1:09am On Jul 15, 2023
BentizilL2:

E pain am...

Yoruba never even talk, only me is enough for all of you... grin
Meanwhile, I'm still waiting for that your brother from Anambra, tell the idiot to stop running away from me... tongue grin

Mad dog Emir of Ilorin is waiting for you, you never finish or reclaim Ilorin you want to enter into another fight , are you alright?

1 Like

Re: Why Are Southeast Governors Underperforming? by Yorubafather: 1:11am On Jul 15, 2023
Tochi3:
A Generation of cowards grin

Only the Illorin case go even make other ethnic groups who were before not sure of the cowardice of these diabolical creatures to agree that this fallen demons are indeed cowards grin

They are all women trapped in man body, as you can see from bobrisky case grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Why Are Southeast Governors Underperforming? by Tochi3(m): 1:12am On Jul 15, 2023
BentizilL2:

E pain am...

Yoruba never even talk, only me is enough for all of you... grin
Meanwhile, I'm still waiting for that your brother from Anambra, tell the idiot to stop running away from me... tongue grin
Posting pics of starved children during civil war Shows who is in pains Lol grin grin

You no get any other thing 4 dat diabolical skull. Na only me & you here you don dey cry abi dey beg for support. Allah punish your demented head slamming skull

Mtchewwww cheesy

Re: Why Are Southeast Governors Underperforming? by BentizilL2: 1:13am On Jul 15, 2023
Yorubafather:

Mad dog Emir of Ilorin is waiting for you, you never finish or reclaim Ilorin you want to enter into another fight , are you alright?
Hahaha I'm making Ipob terrorists delusional...
Imagine seeing Yoruba people in their dream, that's high level shit... cheesy grin

Re: Why Are Southeast Governors Underperforming? by Yorubafather: 1:16am On Jul 15, 2023
BentizilL2:

Hahaha I'm making Ipob terrorists delusional...
Imagine seeing Yoruba people in their dream, that's high level shit... cheesy grin

Coward wake up and behave like a man for once, you can't continue to be a slave for the rest of your life grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Why Are Southeast Governors Underperforming? by BentizilL2: 1:16am On Jul 15, 2023
Tochi3:
Posting pics of starved children during civil war Shows who is in pains Lol grin grin

You no get any other thing 4 dat diabolical skull. Na only me & you here you don dey cry abi dey beg for support. Allah punish your demented head slamming skull

Mtchewwww
You wish? Hahaha grin cheesy

E shock am say I be Edo tongue
Sharp I don cure your madness... Yoruba are too much for you in all honesty, Una no even be mate at all... grin cheesy
God punish you OSU, baby factory product... 😂

1 Like

Re: Why Are Southeast Governors Underperforming? by Tochi3(m): 1:18am On Jul 15, 2023
BentizilL2:

Sharp I don cure your madness... Yoruba are too much for you in all honesty, Una no even be mate at all... grin cheesy
Emilokan head slamming Omoale denying his roots of diabolical & 0 development Lol

Shameless coward grin grin
Always claming to come from Lagos & Edo. Fool where is your conquered head slamming diabolical village

Re: Why Are Southeast Governors Underperforming? by BentizilL2: 1:18am On Jul 15, 2023
Tochi3:
You don dey look fröm support from yoruba abi after denying your skull brothers coward. Where is yozr skull vilaage slave of the fulani caliphate grin grin
Osu slave, shey na like this you go labour in vain? cry grin
After suffering like this, Yoruba and Hausa still refuse to give you independence.. grin

Re: Why Are Southeast Governors Underperforming? by Yorubafather: 1:22am On Jul 15, 2023
BentizilL2:

This is voice of slaves
I know you wished you were Igbo in steady of being born a coward and slave with no ball, the Great Igbos are not mate with the Yorubas, kiss the truth

1 Like

Re: Why Are Southeast Governors Underperforming? by BentizilL2: 1:23am On Jul 15, 2023
Tochi3:
Emilokan head slamming Omoale denying his roots of diabolical & 0 development Lol

Shameless coward grin grin
Always claming to come from Lagos & Edo. Fool where is your conquered head slamming diabolical village
You don dey add Edo join, thank God...
Shameless OSU

You think say na everybody be like your brother wey dey lie? tongue angry
Ipob terrorists..

Independent, Yoruba and the Hausa will not give..
President too, zero... cry
You do anyhow, dey give you the wike treatment or slaughter 10 million of OSU.. cheesy

Re: Why Are Southeast Governors Underperforming? by Yorubafather: 1:25am On Jul 15, 2023
BentizilL2:

Hahaha see frustration...
Wike you do this??

This is a slave voice grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Southeast Governors Underperforming? by Tochi3(m): 1:26am On Jul 15, 2023
BentizilL2:

Osu slave, shey na like this you go labour in vain? cry grin
After suffering like this, Yoruba and Hausa still refuse to give you independence.. grin
I love how the pains are hitting your diabolical slave soul Lol grin You are in sifia pains.

You See dat little boy carried by his father is a fearless warrior & today he has bought all your diabolical Land grin grin

You exoected this race to bow to your masters up north grin grin. They refused & stood their ground & words till today.

Looka at a conquered slave of the muslim caliphate. All subkectswithout balls.

Your soul has perished bro. You are dead inside. You died many times.

Come to illorin & claim your ancestral land na grin grin

Diabolical slave
Re: Why Are Southeast Governors Underperforming? by Yorubafather: 1:26am On Jul 15, 2023
BentizilL2:

Shameless OSU

Ipob terrorists..

You do anyhow, dey give you the wike treatment or slaughter 10 million of OSU.. cheesy

Your people are so good at taking rat poison, if you know you know grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Why Are Southeast Governors Underperforming? by BentizilL2: 1:26am On Jul 15, 2023
Yorubafather:

This is a slave voice grin grin grin
Wike treatment or 10 million OSU slaughtered, just try Yoruba and Hausa... grin

1 Share

Re: Why Are Southeast Governors Underperforming? by BentizilL2: 1:31am On Jul 15, 2023
Tochi3:
I love how the pains are hitting your diabolical slave soul Lol grin You are in sifia pains.

You See dat little boy carried by his father is a fearless warrior & today he has bought all your diabolical Land grin grin

You exoected this race to bow to your masters up north grin grin. They refused & stoiid by their words till today.

Looka at a conquered slave of the muslim caliphate. All subkects without balls.

Your soul has perished bro. You are dead inside. You died many times.

Come to illorin & claim your ancestral land na grin grin

Diabolical slave
I know you wish to be Yoruba, I also wish to so I don't blame you... cry

I know you want to be president.. grin

I know you guys also want Biafra.. cheesy

I also know you're landlocked...

OSU suffering from every angle..
No Biafra, no president, landlocked.. grin cheesy

Now the only thing that remain is empty chestbeating and audio land... cry Osu have suffer in Nigeria...

Hausa and Yoruba are now sharing everything among themselve.. No one remember 4th class citizen of Osuland... cool

1 Like

Re: Why Are Southeast Governors Underperforming? by Yourbaslayer: 1:33am On Jul 15, 2023
BentizilL2:

Wike treatment or 10 million OSU slaughtered, just try Yoruba and Hausa... grin

You are actually a slave, what’s wrong with your people? Always denying your tribe, who doesn’t know Yorubas are very poor people

1 Like

Re: Why Are Southeast Governors Underperforming? by Tochi3(m): 1:33am On Jul 15, 2023
BentizilL2:

Shameless OSU

Ipob terrorists..

Shut up coward. Na wetin you conquered head slamming slaves they like claim if it is not Lagos, you claim Edo grin

Some of you delusional emilokan go to the extent of being born in Abuja lol grin grin

Wasted dirty slave, where is your diabolical village grin

Is your village under the conquered territory of Kwara state

Re: Why Are Southeast Governors Underperforming? by Yourbaslayer: 1:34am On Jul 15, 2023
BentizilL2:

I know you wish to be Yoruba, I also wish to so I don't blame you... cry

I know you want to be president.. grin

I know you guys also want Biafra.. cheesy

I also know you're landlocked...

OSU suffering from every angle..
No Biafra, no president, landlocked.. grin cheesy

Now the only thing that remain is empty chestbeating and audio land... cry Osu have suffer in Nigeria...

Hausa and Yoruba are now sharing everything among themselve.. No one remember 4th class citizen of Osuland... cool

Most Yorubas can’t survive without selling their land to the Igbos, this is fact

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Southeast Governors Underperforming? by BentizilL2: 1:34am On Jul 15, 2023
Yourbaslayer:

You are actually a slave, what’s wrong with your people? Always denying your tribe, who doesn’t know Yorubas are very poor people
Yoruba poor people?? grin cheesy

OSU are the real poor people of the south...

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (23) (Reply)

Ojukwu, Orji Uzor Kalu And Uwazuluike. Who Is The King Of Igbo Land Today / Please Nigerians!!!!!!!!!!! / Nigerians Elected Man Who Killed Their Country- Ghana Presidential Candidate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.