Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,107 members, 7,828,889 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:40 PM

Why Do Some Ladies Now See Dating/Marriage As Poverty Alleviation Programme - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Some Ladies Now See Dating/Marriage As Poverty Alleviation Programme (19956 Views)

Nigerian Ladies Now Masturbate With The Beak Of A Hawk(picture) / Download Over 180 Mp3 Audios & Ebooks On Love, Dating, Marriage, Sex, Parenting / Download Mp3 Messages By Pastor Kingsley Okonkwo On Love, Dating, Marriage, Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Some Ladies Now See Dating/Marriage As Poverty Alleviation Programme by Nobody: 5:01pm On Jul 16, 2023
NamelessOGBENI:
Even the 'independent' ladies are not left out of this equation. Most of 'em be seeing marriages/relationships as a source of livelihood, so many hungry leeches in town rn and I can't blame them much because my gender are the enablers.

A man could' dash' a woman a huge sum of money just because she's beautiful...

On a lighter note.

They are very Useless Eleribu men.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Ladies Now See Dating/Marriage As Poverty Alleviation Programme by Juoflife1(f): 5:03pm On Jul 16, 2023
When you get married, your wife becomes your responsibility. If you don't want the responsibility, stay single. Stop complaining. Or you guys should start marrying yourselves. Leave women alone.

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Some Ladies Now See Dating/Marriage As Poverty Alleviation Programme by InvertedHammer: 5:06pm On Jul 16, 2023
fadsam:
I notice some or most of ladies have turn themselves to absolute parasites,calling men that cant or wouldnt fund their fantasy life-style broke and lazy.
Meanwhile the only reason i figured out so far for this mentality is wretchedness, extreme poverty has wallowed their generation so much that they now see man as automated poverty alleviator even when they have nothing to offer, imagine a grown up lady that the only phone her father has ever bought for her is a toy phone, now demanding iphone,samsung from another man.
If a young man is lazy,broke & useless to u because he didnt have up to a million in his account,pls what is ur father that is grown up & his account is like a radio frequency channel.
/

The blame is on the weak man who's hurt because he couldn't get validation from women. He should check himself.

/

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Ladies Now See Dating/Marriage As Poverty Alleviation Programme by Nobody: 5:06pm On Jul 16, 2023
Ravenna:
Ask Ahnie.

If not for Sugar daddies, she for don Bleep for N500.

That Disgusting Thinggrin

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Ladies Now See Dating/Marriage As Poverty Alleviation Programme by Maj196(m): 5:06pm On Jul 16, 2023
Creamcrest:

You don chop?
I say broke nig*as keep off angry angry
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Now See Dating/Marriage As Poverty Alleviation Programme by nonireel(m): 5:07pm On Jul 16, 2023
A certain Samantha is just enjoying herself in a g@n-b@ng with a bunch of guys.
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Now See Dating/Marriage As Poverty Alleviation Programme by yinkeys(m): 5:09pm On Jul 16, 2023
fadsam:
I notice some or most of ladies have turn themselves to absolute parasites,calling men that cant or wouldnt fund their fantasy life-style broke and lazy.
Meanwhile the only reason i figured out so far for this mentality is wretchedness, extreme poverty has wallowed their generation so much that they now see man as automated poverty alleviator even when they have nothing to offer, imagine a grown up lady that the only phone her father has ever bought for her is a toy phone, now demanding iphone,samsung from another man.
If a young man is lazy,broke & useless to u because he didnt have up to a million in his account,pls what is ur father that is grown up & his account is like a radio frequency channel.
100%
It’s always been that way
Survival

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Some Ladies Now See Dating/Marriage As Poverty Alleviation Programme by mikeoreoluwa: 5:11pm On Jul 16, 2023
Samantha124:
What do you expect us to do when we're hungry? grin grin grin
you suck him dry
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Now See Dating/Marriage As Poverty Alleviation Programme by mikeoreoluwa: 5:14pm On Jul 16, 2023
I once told a girlfriend of mine that am not her parent that why should I buy her jamb form
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Now See Dating/Marriage As Poverty Alleviation Programme by mikeoreoluwa: 5:18pm On Jul 16, 2023
Samantha124:
My father already has a woman in his life that he's married to and financially supporting, and that's my mother.

So why must I compete with my mother as if I want to be my father's second wife? I mean I've outgrown that age whereby he should be giving me any financial support.

It's now the duty of the man in my life to feed me because I'm hungry.. grin grin grin
I once told a girlfriend of mine that am not her parents that why should I buy her a jamb form.and
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Now See Dating/Marriage As Poverty Alleviation Programme by merits(m): 5:18pm On Jul 16, 2023
Samantha124:

Can't you people work for yourself?
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Now See Dating/Marriage As Poverty Alleviation Programme by stormborn28(m): 5:18pm On Jul 16, 2023
Samantha124:

Oboy kiss kiss kiss
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Now See Dating/Marriage As Poverty Alleviation Programme by OgunkeelAllMod: 5:23pm On Jul 16, 2023
Has always been,will always be. Especially,naija own..they gat no shame..I'll mannered,short tempered,lack proper home training,no sense,no IQ, offering s*x ONLY as a bargaining chip in a relationship, mostly illiterate or semi literate, gossipers, busy bodies, unknown body count ,poor , cracked, disjointed, rough background, untrustworthy, materialistic,broke and constantly hungry , disrespectful, relying ONLY on makeup to look 'good'noidsy, tactless, charlatan,rude,crude, fake in and out!...and the list goes on... ! angry

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Some Ladies Now See Dating/Marriage As Poverty Alleviation Programme by Tonytonex(m): 5:24pm On Jul 16, 2023
Yes. So many of them.
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Now See Dating/Marriage As Poverty Alleviation Programme by Harrynight(m): 5:28pm On Jul 16, 2023
Samantha124:
My father already has a woman in his life that he's married to and financially supporting, and that's my mother.

So why must I compete with my mother as if I want to be my father's second wife? I mean I've outgrown that age whereby he should be giving me any financial support.

It's now the duty of the man in my life to feed me because I'm hungry.. grin grin grin

It's the last sentence for me grin grin grin
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Now See Dating/Marriage As Poverty Alleviation Programme by easytig(m): 5:30pm On Jul 16, 2023
The funny thing is no lady will put a gun on a man's head to request for money,if you as a man don't have money to give any ladyy no probs.but because of the sex they want to have they will be tempted to send something,na so office dey take open untop man head.she no force you send money,na you send out of your freewill.

By the way no bi today woman dey use toto rob man of money,e don tay,our fathers were victims and it won't stop anytime soon.

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Some Ladies Now See Dating/Marriage As Poverty Alleviation Programme by OgunkeelAllMod: 5:32pm On Jul 16, 2023
helinues:
Why should a broke guy be making marriage proposal
propose gini?? even Rich dude never make any shiTty proposal, check it out, it's always the ravenously hungry , materialistic bit**z doing that with absolutely nothing to offer than their overwrought mud hole!!you living in the time of Noah man!

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Some Ladies Now See Dating/Marriage As Poverty Alleviation Programme by Xwizard: 5:32pm On Jul 16, 2023
jeromestarks:

I don't like you one bit. But I like the way you said the truth.
Lol attention seeker, Samantha is a mirage, you all keep chasing a mirage.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Ladies Now See Dating/Marriage As Poverty Alleviation Programme by yemi1504: 5:38pm On Jul 16, 2023
fadsam:

You can say that again!
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Now See Dating/Marriage As Poverty Alleviation Programme by OgunkeelAllMod: 5:39pm On Jul 16, 2023
Maj196:
I say broke nig*as keep off angry angry
broke , hungry ,dirty looking,bit**z full ground, even in your area,it knows no class,so gbo cheesy..so gbooo cheesy
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Now See Dating/Marriage As Poverty Alleviation Programme by tonytony208(m): 5:45pm On Jul 16, 2023
Samantha124:

It is now your duty to go and get a job. How can a adult like you be relying on another adult for sustenance when you are not physically disabled?!
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Now See Dating/Marriage As Poverty Alleviation Programme by eteebanky1: 5:46pm On Jul 16, 2023
ibkonekt:

Parasite spotted

Your mama, parasite

You think say I be banny? grin

Werey
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Now See Dating/Marriage As Poverty Alleviation Programme by pikechukwu6(m): 5:46pm On Jul 16, 2023
Yes, that is their mission. cheesy
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Now See Dating/Marriage As Poverty Alleviation Programme by tonytony208(m): 5:46pm On Jul 16, 2023
mekleelex200:
If na u nko? The economy no easy for anyone, everyone just dey find easy way out even the men.
Life easy na u dey take am serious, enjoy anything wey ur power reach, if the girl over bill you collect the pink price and move on.
Keep on moving to another one, life is a probability, if you choose head but you keep getting tail keep flipping you will one day get head.

Na NwaAmaikpe I dey miss for this platform, I miss his philosophy because it is the same school of thought. Please NwaAmaikpe anywhere you are just hit me via my Email, I have things to discuss.

So, the economy is easy for the men, right?
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Now See Dating/Marriage As Poverty Alleviation Programme by OgunkeelAllMod: 5:50pm On Jul 16, 2023
InvertedHammer:

/

The blame is on the weak man who's hurt because he couldn't get validation from women. He should check himself.

/
validation keel you dia!who needs validation from a naija ladies ,who are widely known to be mostly untrustworthy , unlovable and undercover Hoes ,99.99%of the time! forming decent to men with dick head for brain!my type don't need any stupid validation from any naija bytchez! Maybe for Simpson,not my type,na fu*ck trowey I dey do!no girl born of any woman can, could or even try maks me feel LESS a man!I very never seen it and the best part ?I no get Shishi to give once I notice you are keen on the money undecided

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Ladies Now See Dating/Marriage As Poverty Alleviation Programme by itsene: 5:50pm On Jul 16, 2023
Since time immemorial.
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Now See Dating/Marriage As Poverty Alleviation Programme by Opanka44(m): 5:51pm On Jul 16, 2023
amnesty7:
Both the urgent 2k and the urgent 50k wig-wearing ladies are the same. Depending on the simp's financial capacity and mumuness.

I wish you would help me with 2k to buy some food. Thanks
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Now See Dating/Marriage As Poverty Alleviation Programme by amnesty7: 5:53pm On Jul 16, 2023
Opanka44:

I wish you would help me with 2k to buy some food. Thanks
Only if it is urgent.
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Now See Dating/Marriage As Poverty Alleviation Programme by Opanka44(m): 6:05pm On Jul 16, 2023
amnesty7:

Only if it is urgent.

Haven't eaten since yesterday sir
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Now See Dating/Marriage As Poverty Alleviation Programme by NamelessOGBENI(m): 6:05pm On Jul 16, 2023
Evolutionlove:

They are very Useless Eleribu men.
Honestly.

They'd make most women think that's how men are wired. And for the exceptions among the female, we salute you.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Some Ladies Now See Dating/Marriage As Poverty Alleviation Programme by brain54(m): 6:21pm On Jul 16, 2023
Samantha124:
Jobs are not easy to find.
Violent female…
grin grin
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
You like trouble Eish!

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Ladies Now See Dating/Marriage As Poverty Alleviation Programme by wirinet(m): 6:22pm On Jul 16, 2023
Jozibrainz99:
So many guys out there spending lavishly on girls while their parents are wallowing in trenches.
Girls prefer these type of guys because they find them daft and easy to manipulate....
When a girl finds out you are so smart and difficult to manipulate, She won't dare come close again.
Have said it before, In years to come, We might have many old looking girls without husbands.
U know why
Because all these transactional relationship is would only be for some moments.

Years to come ke? It's happening right now. Go to both public and private offices in Lagos and Abuja, you will find many 30 - 40 year old single ladies. The possibility of a husband is remote. The lucky ones quickly opt to become baby mamas or second wife.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

My Boyfriend Isn't Picking My Calls!!!! / Man Takes Part In His Woman's Maternity Photoshoot And It's Hilarious / Who Does Well Around Girl? (secret Formular to getting girls 18+)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.