Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,133 members, 7,829,042 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:02 PM

Why Do Some Ladies Now See Dating/Marriage As Poverty Alleviation Programme - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Some Ladies Now See Dating/Marriage As Poverty Alleviation Programme (19959 Views)

Nigerian Ladies Now Masturbate With The Beak Of A Hawk(picture) / Download Over 180 Mp3 Audios & Ebooks On Love, Dating, Marriage, Sex, Parenting / Download Mp3 Messages By Pastor Kingsley Okonkwo On Love, Dating, Marriage, Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Some Ladies Now See Dating/Marriage As Poverty Alleviation Programme by bonnyhope: 4:07pm On Jul 16, 2023
Nonexisting1:
But that's exactly what simps make it to be for them vaginarians. Who are the ones dating and who are the ones providing if not simps. Gentlemen like me who simply fucck and go do not present ourselves as saint nicholas so the issue here does not apply.

You de lie

You can't whip any girl now without losing some material things

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Some Ladies Now See Dating/Marriage As Poverty Alleviation Programme by CCIA: 4:08pm On Jul 16, 2023
Samantha124:
😂😂😂
Samantha... have you heard of two Nigerian girls named JennyClay and Siofra ? grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Some Ladies Now See Dating/Marriage As Poverty Alleviation Programme by odenkirk: 4:08pm On Jul 16, 2023
bukatyne:
Does the average Nigerian man see marriage as access to free maid and cook services?

no. na free pucci we want

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Ladies Now See Dating/Marriage As Poverty Alleviation Programme by Silentgroper(m): 4:11pm On Jul 16, 2023
logicalhumour:
For me it's the "radio frequency channel" account balance grin
E.g 99.9

gawd!!!

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Some Ladies Now See Dating/Marriage As Poverty Alleviation Programme by Akalia(m): 4:12pm On Jul 16, 2023
wirinet:

Are you suggesting that because she is spotless, she should put the canal on hire or lease for dredgers in order to buy food?
You wan force words outta ma trap, abi?
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Now See Dating/Marriage As Poverty Alleviation Programme by wirinet(m): 4:13pm On Jul 16, 2023
BlackyOne:

Get the job and skills from the same place and in the same way you're expecting the husband/boyfriend to get.

Ask for the money from your father and family, your boyfriend didn't ask you for money to eat and learn a skill.

Let the boyfriends breeet!

I would not even mind helping a girlfriend pay to get a job or acquire a skill. That's shows a serious girl with sound values of trying to improve herself. The ones I can't stand are those that believes relationships are poverty alleviation scheme or an MMM investment scheme. The feel they only thing of value they have and can ever have is their canal.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Some Ladies Now See Dating/Marriage As Poverty Alleviation Programme by chaiks: 4:14pm On Jul 16, 2023
To Bleep pusy in Naija now is a common and easy thing. I am afraid of marriage honestly. What is really going on in our country? Kilode.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Ladies Now See Dating/Marriage As Poverty Alleviation Programme by APCNig: 4:20pm On Jul 16, 2023
Not some. But about 98%

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Some Ladies Now See Dating/Marriage As Poverty Alleviation Programme by Loyalty1: 4:20pm On Jul 16, 2023
Nonexisting1:
But that's exactly what simps make it to be for them vaginarians. Who are the ones dating and who are the ones providing if not simps. Gentlemen like me who simply fucck and go do not present ourselves as saint nicholas so the issue here does not apply.
You are wicked. Providing for your woman now is a sin
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Now See Dating/Marriage As Poverty Alleviation Programme by Sholmakem(f): 4:22pm On Jul 16, 2023
Men and their wahala sha .if you ask them money they'll complain,if you don't, they will say either you have pride or another man is giving you somewhere.

Some men motive in relationship is to have sex ,same as some ladies want money.

Not all ladies are after your money or whatever.there are still good ladies out there who only care for your true love, attention , respect and more..they won't ask you for anything unless you give .

When she knows you'll still dump her ,so what will be her gain then ? You want to ride a free car without fuelling or maintaining it ?

Tell that babe immediately you meet her that you don't do premarital sex and watch if she'll bill you for anything.

5 Likes

Re: Why Do Some Ladies Now See Dating/Marriage As Poverty Alleviation Programme by sslcrypt: 4:23pm On Jul 16, 2023
helinues:

Post screenshot of where I told you that.

Stop using your present condition to judge others. Fingers are not equal

STFU you tool
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Now See Dating/Marriage As Poverty Alleviation Programme by Cutehector(m): 4:23pm On Jul 16, 2023
fadsam:
I notice some or most of ladies have turn themselves to absolute parasites,calling men that cant or wouldnt fund their fantasy life-style broke and lazy.
Meanwhile the only reason i figured out so far for this mentality is wretchedness, extreme poverty has wallowed their generation so much that they now see man as automated poverty alleviator even when they have nothing to offer, imagine a grown up lady that the only phone her father has ever bought for her is a toy phone, now demanding iphone,samsung from another man.
If a young man is lazy,broke & useless to u because he didnt have up to a million in his account,pls what is ur father that is grown up & his account is like a radio frequency channel.
oh they do, and i will prove it.
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Now See Dating/Marriage As Poverty Alleviation Programme by blingxx(m): 4:26pm On Jul 16, 2023
helinues:
Why should a broke guy be making marriage proposal

What was your father's networth when he married your mom undecided
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Now See Dating/Marriage As Poverty Alleviation Programme by franchasofficia: 4:27pm On Jul 16, 2023
helinues:
Why should a broke guy be making marriage proposal
Good question my corn friend grin
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Now See Dating/Marriage As Poverty Alleviation Programme by Memphitz357: 4:27pm On Jul 16, 2023
fourboys:
do U know how many broke guys in Nigeria? Including u
The eediot isn't broke oooo!!
Tinubu has increased their monthly 30k to 31k5😃
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Now See Dating/Marriage As Poverty Alleviation Programme by greenermodels: 4:28pm On Jul 16, 2023
Samantha124:
Because I'm hungry.. undecided undecided undecided
at the rate that you're using Nigerian slangs,pidgin English and our vawulence discussion approach. You would soon end up with a Nigerian man. Are you a south African coloured? Just asking because of your profile picture.
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Now See Dating/Marriage As Poverty Alleviation Programme by Allisgud: 4:30pm On Jul 16, 2023
Samantha124:
My father already has a woman in his life that he's married to and financially supporting, and that's my mother.

So why must I compete with my mother as if I want to be my father's second wife? I mean I've outgrown that age whereby he should be giving me any financial support.

It's now the duty of the man in my life to feed me because I'm hungry.. grin grin grin
go and work wount u prove to ur father that he didn't waste his school fees
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Now See Dating/Marriage As Poverty Alleviation Programme by Quebec91(m): 4:31pm On Jul 16, 2023
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
fadsam:
I notice some or most of ladies have turn themselves to absolute parasites,calling men that cant or wouldnt fund their fantasy life-style broke and lazy.
Meanwhile the only reason i figured out so far for this mentality is wretchedness, extreme poverty has wallowed their generation so much that they now see man as automated poverty alleviator even when they have nothing to offer, imagine a grown up lady that the only phone her father has ever bought for her is a toy phone, now demanding iphone,samsung from another man.
If a young man is lazy,broke & useless to u because he didnt have up to a million in his account,pls what is ur father that is grown up & his account is like a radio frequency channel.
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Now See Dating/Marriage As Poverty Alleviation Programme by Nobody: 4:31pm On Jul 16, 2023
So many guys out there spending lavishly on girls while their parents are wallowing in trenches.
Girls prefer these type of guys because they find them daft and easy to manipulate....
When a girl finds out you are so smart and difficult to manipulate, She won't dare come close again.
Have said it before, In years to come, We might have many old looking girls without husbands.
U know why
Because all these transactional relationship is would only be for some moments.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Some Ladies Now See Dating/Marriage As Poverty Alleviation Programme by Wkaay(m): 4:32pm On Jul 16, 2023
If one door can not open another should
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Now See Dating/Marriage As Poverty Alleviation Programme by Silentgroper(m): 4:33pm On Jul 16, 2023
odenkirk:
how do u want them to cope with this abject poverty in nigeria with very few opportunities for men talkless of females
Work..
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Now See Dating/Marriage As Poverty Alleviation Programme by Mistaphil(m): 4:36pm On Jul 16, 2023
YES
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Now See Dating/Marriage As Poverty Alleviation Programme by CartelKenneth: 4:37pm On Jul 16, 2023
fourboys:
That toy phone got me grin grin grin

😂😂😂😂😂😂
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Now See Dating/Marriage As Poverty Alleviation Programme by dmgr(m): 4:39pm On Jul 16, 2023
Samantha124:
What do you expect us to do when we're hungry? grin grin grin

Well u re an adult with two hands, so make use of them.
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Now See Dating/Marriage As Poverty Alleviation Programme by Creamcrest(m): 4:39pm On Jul 16, 2023
Maj196:
If you're a broke girl and need money now, quote me your account number make I send you something.

Broke nig*as keep off angry
You don chop?
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Now See Dating/Marriage As Poverty Alleviation Programme by Postinor: 4:40pm On Jul 16, 2023
Samantha124:
hungry entitled gender
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Now See Dating/Marriage As Poverty Alleviation Programme by jeromestarks: 4:44pm On Jul 16, 2023
Samantha124:
My father already has a woman in his life that he's married to and financially supporting, and that's my mother.

So why must I compete with my mother as if I want to be my father's second wife? I mean I've outgrown that age whereby he should be giving me any financial support.

It's now the duty of the man in my life to feed me because I'm hungry.. grin grin grin
I don't like you one bit. But I like the way you said the truth.
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Now See Dating/Marriage As Poverty Alleviation Programme by omoluka: 4:46pm On Jul 16, 2023
Diddycsbsb:
Warnning

If you don't have money I beg you in the name of Almighty God please🙏🙏🙏 don't go into relationship💏💏... Relationship💏 this days is very toxic, hazardous, and dangerous for a lily minded ... I don't want to hear he or she drank snipper ... I don't comot hand for anything wey concerne relationship💏.. Now I don't have a choice if you love me I love you,we fuxk ,we spend ,we romance, if you want we have kids.. If you like cheat on my back with 20 gbola I don't care.. As long I go see your toto fuxk no wahala.. Like this I don't care if you be olosho come to me DM me we can have a better relationship.. I have come to realize that we can't fight cheat... Please DM me even if you be olosho I don't care.
shocked
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Now See Dating/Marriage As Poverty Alleviation Programme by Boykevwe81(m): 4:49pm On Jul 16, 2023
I don't really blame you girls, it those guys giving you all undeserved attention that is the main problem.
Samantha124:

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Some Ladies Now See Dating/Marriage As Poverty Alleviation Programme by ISellBeer: 4:51pm On Jul 16, 2023
Samantha124:
Call your father and demand for money

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Ladies Now See Dating/Marriage As Poverty Alleviation Programme by Nobody: 4:58pm On Jul 16, 2023
marlow1962:
Many men don't set standards for themselves, that's why they end up getting married to a leach all in the name of wife.
Nowadays women are so fuckin lazy to the bone, they are always tired to do honest work, but never tired to jump from one dick to another all in the name of iphone, expensive wigs and other shit materialistic things.

It is only in Africa where I see rich ladies getting married to rich men, rich men getting married to poor brokeass female.
I don't know why, I think it's a curse.
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Now See Dating/Marriage As Poverty Alleviation Programme by Nobody: 5:00pm On Jul 16, 2023
Diddycsbsb:
Warnning

If you don't have money I beg you in the name of Almighty God please🙏🙏🙏 don't go into relationship💏💏... Relationship💏 this days is very toxic, hazardous, and dangerous for a lily minded ... I don't want to hear he or she drank snipper ... I don't comot hand for anything wey concerne relationship💏.. Now I don't have a choice if you love me I love you,we fuxk ,we spend ,we romance, if you want we have kids.. If you like cheat on my back with 20 gbola I don't care.. As long I go see your toto fuxk no wahala.. Like this I don't care if you be olosho come to me DM me we can have a better relationship.. I have come to realize that we can't fight cheat... Please DM me even if you be olosho I don't care.

Sex Starved Eleribugrin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

My Boyfriend Isn't Picking My Calls!!!! / Man Takes Part In His Woman's Maternity Photoshoot And It's Hilarious / Who Does Well Around Girl? (secret Formular to getting girls 18+)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.