Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,947 members, 7,817,785 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:33 PM

Why Do Some Ladies Now See Dating/Marriage As Poverty Alleviation Programme - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Some Ladies Now See Dating/Marriage As Poverty Alleviation Programme (19898 Views)

Nigerian Ladies Now Masturbate With The Beak Of A Hawk(picture) / Download Over 180 Mp3 Audios & Ebooks On Love, Dating, Marriage, Sex, Parenting / Download Mp3 Messages By Pastor Kingsley Okonkwo On Love, Dating, Marriage, Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Some Ladies Now See Dating/Marriage As Poverty Alleviation Programme by Nobody: 6:23pm On Jul 16, 2023
marlow1962:
Many men don't set standards for themselves, that's why they end up getting married to a leach all in the name of wife.
Nowadays women are so fuckin lazy to the bone, they are always tired to do honest work, but never tired to jump from one dick to another all in the name of iphone, expensive wigs and other shit materialistic things.

It is only in Africa where I see rich ladies getting married to rich men, rich men getting married to poor brokeass female.
I don't know why, I think it's a curse.
Bro! marriages set on standards mostly end up in divorce.

Especially when she earns a little above her husband. Leave standards asides, what most women want is a man, that would give them the life style, they want without stress.

Even that broke girl, you once knew, once she starts earning very well. You will be shocked at her behaviour, regardless of how you funded her into such standards.

Obviously all women aren't the same, there are good women, but trust me. Majority will behave however they like, and once you try to impede her freedom, into that humility, she was earlier comfortable with. While she was broke. You will be shocked. How divorce papers would be dispatched to you.

Because she now has money and kids, you as the man has little use.

And this isn't about being a Nigerian or an African. It even worst in the u.k, u.s and well developed countries. Women marry richer men, it's very common. It's mostly atimes when she is about getting to menopause and can't get her dream man, that's when she settles for whatever man that is available.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Some Ladies Now See Dating/Marriage As Poverty Alleviation Programme by wirinet(m): 6:28pm On Jul 16, 2023
mikeoreoluwa:
I once told a girlfriend of mine that am not her parents that why should I buy her a jamb form.and
Imagine asking you to buy her JAMB form. She for tell you to process her admission, pay are school, accommodation and upkeep fees, and then attend parent activities in the school.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Some Ladies Now See Dating/Marriage As Poverty Alleviation Programme by cyprus000: 6:31pm On Jul 16, 2023
Samantha124:
My father already has a woman in his life that he's married to and financially supporting, and that's my mother.

So why must I compete with my mother as if I want to be my father's second wife? I mean I've outgrown that age whereby he should be giving me any financial support.

It's now the duty of the man in my life to feed me because I'm hungry.. grin grin grin
I know you're catching cruz, but continue we're observing
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Now See Dating/Marriage As Poverty Alleviation Programme by achimendy(m): 6:38pm On Jul 16, 2023
Samantha124:
What do you expect us to do when we're hungry? grin grin grin

Hahahaha
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Now See Dating/Marriage As Poverty Alleviation Programme by Maj196(m): 6:38pm On Jul 16, 2023
OgunkeelAllMod:
broke , hungry ,dirty looking,bit**z full ground, even in your area,it knows no class,so gbo cheesy..so gbooo cheesy
I want from nairaland. Make dem show face grin
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Now See Dating/Marriage As Poverty Alleviation Programme by ibkonekt(m): 6:43pm On Jul 16, 2023
eteebanky1:

Your mama, parasite

You think say I be banny? grin

Werey
Who gives a damn what you are, banny or whatever. You are still a parasite, you operate within the same paradigm. Worthless wretch of a cur

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Some Ladies Now See Dating/Marriage As Poverty Alleviation Programme by achimendy(m): 6:44pm On Jul 16, 2023
fadsam:
I notice some or most of ladies have turn themselves to absolute parasites,calling men that cant or wouldnt fund their fantasy life-style broke and lazy.
Meanwhile the only reason i figured out so far for this mentality is wretchedness, extreme poverty has wallowed their generation so much that they now see man as automated poverty alleviator even when they have nothing to offer, imagine a grown up lady that the only phone her father has ever bought for her is a toy phone, now demanding iphone,samsung from another man.
If a young man is lazy,broke & useless to u because he didnt have up to a million in his account,pls what is ur father that is grown up & his account is like a radio frequency channel.

This post is mainly for the likes of @jennyclay and @candidlady

Na them o.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Ladies Now See Dating/Marriage As Poverty Alleviation Programme by lavylilly: 6:54pm On Jul 16, 2023
Juoflife1:
When you get married, your wife becomes your responsibility. If you don't want the responsibility, stay single. Stop complaining. Or you guys should start marrying yourselves. Leave women alone.
Tell them o

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Some Ladies Now See Dating/Marriage As Poverty Alleviation Programme by lavylilly: 6:55pm On Jul 16, 2023
mikeoreoluwa:
I once told a girlfriend of mine that am not her parents that why should I buy her a jamb form.and
it's obvious you are not capable.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Some Ladies Now See Dating/Marriage As Poverty Alleviation Programme by Lordwesley: 6:59pm On Jul 16, 2023
To women dating, marriage is der plan B

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Ladies Now See Dating/Marriage As Poverty Alleviation Programme by Dyfynezz12(m): 6:59pm On Jul 16, 2023
Samantha124:
Work and feed ur self
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Now See Dating/Marriage As Poverty Alleviation Programme by LaRosa01: 7:03pm On Jul 16, 2023
find a job

Samantha124:
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Now See Dating/Marriage As Poverty Alleviation Programme by Bobxin: 7:23pm On Jul 16, 2023
Samantha124:
My father already has a woman in his life that he's married to and financially supporting, and that's my mother.

So why must I compete with my mother as if I want to be my father's second wife? I mean I've outgrown that age whereby he should be giving me any financial support.

It's now the duty of the man in my life to feed me because I'm hungry.. grin grin grin
Feed me because, I'm hungry. I love your sense of humour.
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Now See Dating/Marriage As Poverty Alleviation Programme by Hotwest: 7:29pm On Jul 16, 2023
Money problem no dey finish

We all need Money
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Now See Dating/Marriage As Poverty Alleviation Programme by greatestdestiny: 7:42pm On Jul 16, 2023
fadsam:
I notice some or most of ladies have turn themselves to absolute parasites,calling men that cant or wouldnt fund their fantasy life-style broke and lazy.
Meanwhile the only reason i figured out so far for this mentality is wretchedness, extreme poverty has wallowed their generation so much that they now see man as automated poverty alleviator even when they have nothing to offer, imagine a grown up lady that the only phone her father has ever bought for her is a toy phone, now demanding iphone,samsung from another man.
If a young man is lazy,broke & useless to u because he didnt have up to a million in his account,pls what is ur father that is grown up & his account is like a radio frequency channel.

Am happy that men are awake! They have absolutely nothing to offer! But will milk you dry to do their useless hair on empty head, bleach their skin to attract even your own uncle, or get a phone to be on tinder. Mtcheeeeeew

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Some Ladies Now See Dating/Marriage As Poverty Alleviation Programme by correctguy101(m): 7:53pm On Jul 16, 2023
wirinet:

Imagine asking you to buy her JAMB form. She for tell you to process her admission, pay are school, accommodation and upkeep fees, and then attend parent activities in the school.

JAMB form is an old format of extortion small girls use.

Been long I had any smallie,... Most don't know how to wash properly....

Smh
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Now See Dating/Marriage As Poverty Alleviation Programme by cassyrooy(m): 8:09pm On Jul 16, 2023
Ravenna:
Ask Ahnie.

If not for Sugar daddies, she for don Bleep for N500.
SMH 🤦‍♂️

Ignorance is currently doing serious tempestuous riot on you.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Ladies Now See Dating/Marriage As Poverty Alleviation Programme by marooh: 8:25pm On Jul 16, 2023
Samantha124:

You are already off from the advice...... we talking to upcoming girls...
They should learn how to make money from childhood
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Now See Dating/Marriage As Poverty Alleviation Programme by marooh: 8:27pm On Jul 16, 2023
helinues:
Why should a broke guy be making marriage proposal
extort is different from broke.....
All the guy can manage girls.
..but their deman too much
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Now See Dating/Marriage As Poverty Alleviation Programme by ExudeLoveToAll: 9:24pm On Jul 16, 2023
oluwabunmist:
Like a friend of mine who is 46+ will always say that she cannot get married to a poor man cos she has suffered a lot. This is someone that has nothing to offer except maybe sex. I just look at her and smile. You can imagine such mentality

I reserve my comment grin
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Now See Dating/Marriage As Poverty Alleviation Programme by Desmo240(f): 9:25pm On Jul 16, 2023
If not for poverty and religion, many ladies will not be married today

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Ladies Now See Dating/Marriage As Poverty Alleviation Programme by khalids: 9:29pm On Jul 16, 2023
So we all passed through the same education system...grew up in the same Naija economy...offered the same opportunities

But somehow the men are meant to be responsible for your lazy grown ass.....somehow you are allowed to be broke but the men are not.... Your broke ass is allowed to get married ...but the men are not

Make this make sense

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Ladies Now See Dating/Marriage As Poverty Alleviation Programme by Nobody: 9:57pm On Jul 16, 2023
wirinet:

Years to come ke? It's happening right now. Go to both public and private offices in Lagos and Abuja, you will find many 30 - 40 year old single ladies. The possibility of a husband is remote. The lucky ones quickly opt to become baby mamas or second wife.

You are right bro....
I really feel for this upcoming ones....
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Now See Dating/Marriage As Poverty Alleviation Programme by aestake: 10:39pm On Jul 16, 2023
Samantha124:
Jobs are not easy to find.
It's easier for the guys to find jobs! grin
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Now See Dating/Marriage As Poverty Alleviation Programme by SuccessfulRichi: 12:27am On Jul 17, 2023
Samantha124:

Na your boyfriends or men born you?? Go tell that to your Papa or mama who brought you to this life! You're so fucking proud and entitled
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Now See Dating/Marriage As Poverty Alleviation Programme by 1Sharon(f): 1:38am On Jul 17, 2023
Sonnobax15:
lipsrsealed
An average Nigerian banny.............But personally,from the very first time I met my banny,I made it categorically clear to her that I won't be responsible for all her bills.....If we're to date,then you must have to get your hands dirty just like I'm doing...Ever since then, we've been good....

Nothing wrong with your request.

But if you felt entitled to her cooking and cleaning, you're a hypocrite

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Some Ladies Now See Dating/Marriage As Poverty Alleviation Programme by xamuel17(m): 1:42am On Jul 17, 2023
Samantha124:

You don't have parents ?
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Now See Dating/Marriage As Poverty Alleviation Programme by chymeze: 5:14am On Jul 17, 2023
Samantha124:

Exactly. Your mother is your father's WIFE, not his girlfriend! So look for your HUSBAND to fund you. Only foolish guys fund a lady whom they're not married to and who has a father or uncle or relative who should take care of them. For most girls who don't understand, it's a big insult to your dad and parents to allow a man whom you're not married to to take care of you financially when your father is still alive. It only shows your father is so irresponsible and an infidel that cannot provide for his family's needs.
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Now See Dating/Marriage As Poverty Alleviation Programme by schoolboymatt(m): 5:50am On Jul 17, 2023
rubbish!

I am sick and tired of this paticular topic. it gets boring every time its being discussed.

you as a guy, shey u no observe the lady wey your wan marry before u chook head?

you must have seen red flags, even if its one.

y'all should quit whining like a little b.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Ladies Now See Dating/Marriage As Poverty Alleviation Programme by Ravenna: 7:20am On Jul 17, 2023
cassyrooy:
SMH 🤦‍♂️
Ignorance is currently doing serious tempestuous riot on you.
All wax and no wick.
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Now See Dating/Marriage As Poverty Alleviation Programme by Agentwizzy: 7:56am On Jul 17, 2023
Interesting

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

My Boyfriend Doesn't Give Me Anything / Mob Attack Soldier Over Advances To Married Woman / 5 Things To Do When Dating A Career Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.