Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,902 members, 7,828,180 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:36 AM

Why Do Some Ladies Now See Dating/Marriage As Poverty Alleviation Programme - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Some Ladies Now See Dating/Marriage As Poverty Alleviation Programme (19947 Views)

Nigerian Ladies Now Masturbate With The Beak Of A Hawk(picture) / Download Over 180 Mp3 Audios & Ebooks On Love, Dating, Marriage, Sex, Parenting / Download Mp3 Messages By Pastor Kingsley Okonkwo On Love, Dating, Marriage, Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Some Ladies Now See Dating/Marriage As Poverty Alleviation Programme by TruthHurts100: 3:29pm On Jul 16, 2023
Not some but many

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Some Ladies Now See Dating/Marriage As Poverty Alleviation Programme by Nobody: 3:30pm On Jul 16, 2023
In fact, can you dash me urgent 2k to keep body and soul together? cheesy cheesy cheesy
NamelessOGBENI:
Even the 'independent' ladies are not left out of this equation. Most of 'em be seeing marriages/relationships as a source of livelihood, so many hungry leeches in town rn and I can't blame them much because my gender are the enablers.

A man could' dash' a woman a huge sum of money just because she's beautiful...

On a lighter note.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Some Ladies Now See Dating/Marriage As Poverty Alleviation Programme by hardbody: 3:31pm On Jul 16, 2023
Samantha124:
My father already has a woman in his life that he's married to and financially supporting, and that's my mother.

So why must I compete with my mother as if I want to be my father's second wife? I mean I've outgrown that age whereby he should be giving me any financial support.

It's now the duty of the man in my life to feed me because I'm hungry.. grin grin grin

I love your tongue in the cheek approach to this banter. I am so laughing

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Some Ladies Now See Dating/Marriage As Poverty Alleviation Programme by Nobody: 3:31pm On Jul 16, 2023
Provide you with what when I'm also hungry
Sirchiboy:
Get ready to provide for me once I marry you 😆
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Now See Dating/Marriage As Poverty Alleviation Programme by vickydevoka(m): 3:31pm On Jul 16, 2023
Samantha124:
My father already has a woman in his life that he's married to and financially supporting, and that's my mother.

So why must I compete with my mother as if I want to be my father's second wife? I mean I've outgrown that age whereby he should be giving me any financial support.

It's now the duty of the man in NY life to feed me because I'm hungry.. grin grin grin
Lol
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Now See Dating/Marriage As Poverty Alleviation Programme by Nobody: 3:32pm On Jul 16, 2023
How do you know that I'm not hungry? undecided undecided undecided
Iamzik:

Samantha you are not hungry joor.

You are not among those that OP is dissing
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Now See Dating/Marriage As Poverty Alleviation Programme by callmevirus(m): 3:33pm On Jul 16, 2023
Samantha124:
What do you expect us to do when we're hungry? grin grin grin

That's Souti girls for you just say hi to any South African girl the next thing you will hear is am hungry and some days she will force a call on you or chat then you will hear can you please do me a favour

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Some Ladies Now See Dating/Marriage As Poverty Alleviation Programme by Nobody: 3:33pm On Jul 16, 2023
Work which work?
Manson1:

Feed u because you're handicapped and can't work abi? Seriously i no understand una sometimes
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Now See Dating/Marriage As Poverty Alleviation Programme by dominique(f): 3:34pm On Jul 16, 2023
Yawns! 🥱🥱🥱
Lame! Boring! Una no dey tire? Who put guns on your heads to date these girls? There are several hardworking self-sufficient girls out there, why not go for them? Why must you go after the ones leeching on you? Same you will say women making their own money are arrogant and hard to control. Oya leave them alone and face jobless girls without money, you won't let us rest with crying and wailing.

One day we will talk about the growing number of leeching men who go after working class women to extort. Maybe after the 7546th topic about women, we'll get to talk about those ones.

10 Likes

Re: Why Do Some Ladies Now See Dating/Marriage As Poverty Alleviation Programme by BlackyOne: 3:34pm On Jul 16, 2023
Samantha124:

Get a legal job, acquire a useful skill, set up a micro business, go pester your irresponsible fathers ... there's so much you can do without having to burden someone unrelated to you

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Some Ladies Now See Dating/Marriage As Poverty Alleviation Programme by MrSmithy: 3:34pm On Jul 16, 2023
Samantha124:

Look for a job or learn a skill to help u stabilize ur finance...every man will cherish to have you as a wife cox they see value in you

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Some Ladies Now See Dating/Marriage As Poverty Alleviation Programme by saintnegroid(m): 3:34pm On Jul 16, 2023
fadsam:
I notice some or most of ladies have turn themselves to absolute parasites,calling men that cant or wouldnt fund their fantasy life-style broke and lazy.
Meanwhile the only reason i figured out so far for this mentality is wretchedness, extreme poverty has wallowed their generation so much that they now see man as automated poverty alleviator even when they have nothing to offer, imagine a grown up lady that the only phone her father has ever bought for her is a toy phone, now demanding iphone,samsung from another man.
If a young man is lazy,broke & useless to u because he didnt have up to a million in his account,pls what is ur father that is grown up & his account is like a radio frequency channel.
is this one a question?
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Now See Dating/Marriage As Poverty Alleviation Programme by CodeTemplar: 3:35pm On Jul 16, 2023
helinues:
Why should a broke guy be making marriage proposal
Same reason Tinubu, president of the indebted giant is holding a key position in AU abi na ECOWAS.[code][/code]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Some Ladies Now See Dating/Marriage As Poverty Alleviation Programme by Blitzking: 3:35pm On Jul 16, 2023
fadsam:
I notice some or most of ladies have turn themselves to absolute parasites,calling men that cant or wouldnt fund their fantasy life-style broke and lazy.
Meanwhile the only reason i figured out so far for this mentality is wretchedness, extreme poverty has wallowed their generation so much that they now see man as automated poverty alleviator even when they have nothing to offer, imagine a grown up lady that the only phone her father has ever bought for her is a toy phone, now demanding iphone,samsung from another man.
If a young man is lazy,broke & useless to u because he didnt have up to a million in his account,pls what is ur father that is grown up & his account is like a radio frequency channel.
Common with most women from struggling homes. Girls Brought up in real Wealth aren't interested in your money they just want you to have your shittt together..love them and exude confidence
A wise woman attracts wealth to her man and herself

6 Likes

Re: Why Do Some Ladies Now See Dating/Marriage As Poverty Alleviation Programme by Iamzik: 3:36pm On Jul 16, 2023
Samantha124:
How do you know that I'm not hungry? undecided undecided undecided

My dear you are not. Let's just say that I know 😉*winks*
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Now See Dating/Marriage As Poverty Alleviation Programme by Sirchiboy: 3:37pm On Jul 16, 2023
Samantha124:
Provide you with what when I'm also hungry
Get up and go get a job you lazy ass

5 Likes

Re: Why Do Some Ladies Now See Dating/Marriage As Poverty Alleviation Programme by Diddycsbsb: 3:37pm On Jul 16, 2023
Warnning

If you don't have money I beg you in the name of Almighty God please🙏🙏🙏 don't go into relationship💏💏... Relationship💏 this days is very toxic, hazardous, and dangerous for a lily minded ... I don't want to hear he or she drank snipper ... I don comot hand for anything wey concerne relationship💏.. Now I don't have a choice if you love me I love you,we fuxk ,we spend ,we romance, if you want we have kids.. If you like cheat on my back with 20 gbola I don't care.. As long I go see your toto fuxk no wahala.. Like this I don't care if you be olosho come to me DM me we can have a better relationship.. I have come to realize that we can't fight cheat... Please DM me even if you be olosho I don't care.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Do Some Ladies Now See Dating/Marriage As Poverty Alleviation Programme by Btruth: 3:37pm On Jul 16, 2023
Samantha124:
this Samantha will not kill person .......🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Now See Dating/Marriage As Poverty Alleviation Programme by Nobody: 3:37pm On Jul 16, 2023
Can I get an urgent 2k?
Iamzik:

My dear you are not. Let's just say that I know 😉*winks*
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Now See Dating/Marriage As Poverty Alleviation Programme by Iamzik: 3:38pm On Jul 16, 2023
Samantha124:
Can I get an urgent 2k?

Lol you mean 2k USD right? Cos 2k in naira is so below your level
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Now See Dating/Marriage As Poverty Alleviation Programme by Nobody: 3:39pm On Jul 16, 2023
I've been looking for a job, but I can't find one and to learn a skill, I need money... And what will I eat while I learn that skill?
MrSmithy:

Look for a job or learn a skill to help u stabilize ur finance...every man will cherish to have you as a wife cox they see value in you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Some Ladies Now See Dating/Marriage As Poverty Alleviation Programme by Corn247: 3:39pm On Jul 16, 2023
Hahaha, werey don get them grin
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Now See Dating/Marriage As Poverty Alleviation Programme by Zaphnath1(m): 3:40pm On Jul 16, 2023
yes oooo

SHALOM
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Now See Dating/Marriage As Poverty Alleviation Programme by Iamzik: 3:40pm On Jul 16, 2023
Diddycsbsb:
Warnning

If you don't have money I beg you in the name of Almighty God please🙏🙏🙏 don't go into relationship💏💏... Relationship💏 this days is very toxic, hazardous, and dangerous for a lily minded ... I don't want to hear he or she drank snipper ... I don't comot hand for anything wey concerne relationship💏.. Now I don't have a choice if you love me I love you,we fuxk ,we spend ,we romance, if you want we have kids.. If you like cheat on my back with 20 gbola I don't care.. As long I go see your toto fuxk no wahala.. Like this I don't care if you be olosho come to me DM me we can have a better relationship.. I have come to realize that we can't fight cheat... Please DM me even if you be olosho I don't care.

Egungun be kiafu...

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Some Ladies Now See Dating/Marriage As Poverty Alleviation Programme by Beigalodesigns(m): 3:40pm On Jul 16, 2023
Samantha124:

Must you go there?

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Ladies Now See Dating/Marriage As Poverty Alleviation Programme by JADEK04: 3:41pm On Jul 16, 2023
Olarewaju89:

;unny
she was right why should your pennis rise in the first place when u can't cater for a family.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Ladies Now See Dating/Marriage As Poverty Alleviation Programme by Iamzik: 3:42pm On Jul 16, 2023
Btruth:
this Samantha will not kill person .......🤣🤣🤣🤣

As in.... Samantha124 follow guys dey diss naija girls

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Some Ladies Now See Dating/Marriage As Poverty Alleviation Programme by Beigalodesigns(m): 3:42pm On Jul 16, 2023
Olarewaju89:

Go to your father and ask him whatever you need from him. That entitlement is not for us pls

grin grin
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Now See Dating/Marriage As Poverty Alleviation Programme by Nobody: 3:42pm On Jul 16, 2023
Na today?
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Now See Dating/Marriage As Poverty Alleviation Programme by Nobody: 3:43pm On Jul 16, 2023
You guys keep saying get a job as if the job is already out there waiting... grin grin grin

My father already has a woman in his life that he's financially taking care of... smiley smiley smiley

Give me money to learn that skill and I'll also need money for food because I'm hungry.. cheesy cheesy cheesy
BlackyOne:

Get a legal job, acquire a useful skill, set up a micro business, go pester your irresponsible fathers ... there's so much you can do without having to burden someone unrelated to you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Some Ladies Now See Dating/Marriage As Poverty Alleviation Programme by Nobody: 3:44pm On Jul 16, 2023
Can you please do me a favour too? grin grin grin
callmevirus:

That's Souti girls for you just say hi to any South African girl the next thing you will hear is am hungry and some days she will force a call on you or chat then you will hear can you please do me a favour
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Now See Dating/Marriage As Poverty Alleviation Programme by Nobody: 3:45pm On Jul 16, 2023
🤣🤣🤣🤣
hardbody:

I love your tongue in the cheek approach to this banter. I am so laughing

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Help Me!!! XVIDEOS Has Finished Me!!! / I Still Love You Halfricanadian. / My Boyfriend Isn't Picking My Calls!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.