Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,049 members, 7,828,694 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:01 PM

Why Do Some Ladies Now See Dating/Marriage As Poverty Alleviation Programme - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Some Ladies Now See Dating/Marriage As Poverty Alleviation Programme (19954 Views)

Nigerian Ladies Now Masturbate With The Beak Of A Hawk(picture) / Download Over 180 Mp3 Audios & Ebooks On Love, Dating, Marriage, Sex, Parenting / Download Mp3 Messages By Pastor Kingsley Okonkwo On Love, Dating, Marriage, Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Some Ladies Now See Dating/Marriage As Poverty Alleviation Programme by Rumundele(m): 3:45pm On Jul 16, 2023
Somewhat
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Now See Dating/Marriage As Poverty Alleviation Programme by Beigalodesigns(m): 3:47pm On Jul 16, 2023
This girls has turned dating to full-time jobs dating between 3 to 10 simultaneously, am making a living off them simps

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Some Ladies Now See Dating/Marriage As Poverty Alleviation Programme by Nobody: 3:47pm On Jul 16, 2023
But there are females that married into poverty and still experiencing the poverty, not all sizes fits all, some married for legal sex, some married for legitimate babies etc.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Ladies Now See Dating/Marriage As Poverty Alleviation Programme by Crafteck1: 3:48pm On Jul 16, 2023
Most see it as that if not all
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Now See Dating/Marriage As Poverty Alleviation Programme by Olarewaju89: 3:48pm On Jul 16, 2023
JADEK04:
she was right why should your pennis rise in the first place when u can't cater for a family.

The pennis is meant to rise any time any day that's natural.

If the pennies did not rise, you people will be complaining.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Some Ladies Now See Dating/Marriage As Poverty Alleviation Programme by logicalhumour: 3:50pm On Jul 16, 2023
fourboys:
That toy phone got me grin grin grin
For me it's the "radio frequency channel" account balance grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Some Ladies Now See Dating/Marriage As Poverty Alleviation Programme by wirinet(m): 3:51pm On Jul 16, 2023
Samantha124:
My father already has a woman in his life that he's married to and financially supporting, and that's my mother.

So why must I compete with my mother as if I want to be my father's second wife? I mean I've outgrown that age whereby he should be giving me any financial support.

It's now the duty of the man in my life to feed me because I'm hungry.. grin grin grin

Are you disabled or mentally incapacitated? Why is at always the duty of others to feed you?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Some Ladies Now See Dating/Marriage As Poverty Alleviation Programme by NamelessOGBENI(m): 3:53pm On Jul 16, 2023
Samantha124:
In fact, can you dash me urgent 2k to keep body and soul together? cheesy cheesy cheesy
Your body and soul is already together.

Even if I have the means, the distance is killing and I don't have such to spare at the moment.

Sama, you'll be fine.
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Now See Dating/Marriage As Poverty Alleviation Programme by Purvan(m): 3:53pm On Jul 16, 2023
Op no go let his daughter marry poor man fosho
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Now See Dating/Marriage As Poverty Alleviation Programme by Fortune118005(m): 3:55pm On Jul 16, 2023
Samantha124:
My father already has a woman in his life that he's married to and financially supporting, and that's my mother.

So why must I compete with my mother as if I want to be my father's second wife? I mean I've outgrown that age whereby he should be giving me any financial support.

It's now the duty of the man in my life to feed me because I'm hungry.. grin grin grin

Just look at what you are saying!
Your father has the responsibility to support you financially until your husband takes you away from his house as his wife. Even if you are in courtship, the man that you're courting does not have the full responsibility to cater for your financial needs until he marries you. So take note of that!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Some Ladies Now See Dating/Marriage As Poverty Alleviation Programme by Nobody: 3:55pm On Jul 16, 2023
Because I'm hungry.. undecided undecided undecided
wirinet:

Are you disabled or mentally incapacitated? Why is at always the duty of others to feed you?
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Now See Dating/Marriage As Poverty Alleviation Programme by IyanuDeb(f): 3:56pm On Jul 16, 2023
a capital letter yes

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Ladies Now See Dating/Marriage As Poverty Alleviation Programme by thaoriginator: 3:57pm On Jul 16, 2023
fadsam:
I notice some or most of ladies have turn themselves to absolute parasites,calling men that cant or wouldnt fund their fantasy life-style broke and lazy.
Meanwhile the only reason i figured out so far for this mentality is wretchedness, extreme poverty has wallowed their generation so much that they now see man as automated poverty alleviator even when they have nothing to offer, imagine a grown up lady that the only phone her father has ever bought for her is a toy phone, now demanding iphone,samsung from another man.
If a young man is lazy,broke & useless to u because he didnt have up to a million in his account,pls what is ur father that is grown up & his account is like a radio frequency channel.
Lol, radio frequency Chanel๐Ÿ˜€ like 96.9 not so cool account balance fm ๐Ÿ˜€

๐Ÿฆ

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Some Ladies Now See Dating/Marriage As Poverty Alleviation Programme by babz11(m): 3:57pm On Jul 16, 2023
That's the point, girlfriend is different from wife
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Now See Dating/Marriage As Poverty Alleviation Programme by Nobody: 3:58pm On Jul 16, 2023
๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Iamzik:

As in.... Samantha124 follow guys dey diss naija girls
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Now See Dating/Marriage As Poverty Alleviation Programme by oluwabunmist: 3:58pm On Jul 16, 2023
Like a friend of mine who is 46+ will always say that she cannot get married to a poor man cos she has suffered a lot. This is someone that has nothing to offer except maybe sex. I just look at her and smile. You can imagine such mentality

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Do Some Ladies Now See Dating/Marriage As Poverty Alleviation Programme by Confirm4real(m): 3:58pm On Jul 16, 2023
Mostly Nigerian women grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Some Ladies Now See Dating/Marriage As Poverty Alleviation Programme by Nobody: 3:58pm On Jul 16, 2023
Yes, I must, else hunger will kill me.. cool cool cool
Beigalodesigns:

Must you go there?
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Now See Dating/Marriage As Poverty Alleviation Programme by BlackyOne: 3:59pm On Jul 16, 2023
Samantha124:
You guys keep saying get a job as if the job is already out there waiting... grin grin grin

My father already has a woman in his life that he's financially taking care of... smiley smiley smiley

Give me money to learn that skill and I'll also need money for food because I'm hungry.. cheesy cheesy cheesy

Get the job and skills from the same place and in the same way you're expecting the husband/boyfriend to get.

Ask for the money from your father and family, your boyfriend didn't ask you for money to eat and learn a skill.

Let the boyfriends breeet!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Some Ladies Now See Dating/Marriage As Poverty Alleviation Programme by wirinet(m): 3:59pm On Jul 16, 2023
JADEK04:
she was right why should your pennis rise in the first place when u can't cater for a family.
Rise of penรฌs is not correlated with raising or catering for a family. It rises according to its own according to the dictates of biology. 99% of sexual activities have nothing to do with raising a family.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Do Some Ladies Now See Dating/Marriage As Poverty Alleviation Programme by pansophist(m): 4:00pm On Jul 16, 2023
Of course. Aka, soft life ladies shocked

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Ladies Now See Dating/Marriage As Poverty Alleviation Programme by Dedeity: 4:01pm On Jul 16, 2023
helinues:

Post screenshot of where I told you that.

Stop using your present condition to judge others. Fingers are not equal
Shut up nigga. You're a damn broke man. I can't do this petty job you're doing for even 400k a month

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Some Ladies Now See Dating/Marriage As Poverty Alleviation Programme by Akalia(m): 4:02pm On Jul 16, 2023
Samantha124:
What do you expect us to do when we're hungry? grin grin grin
I believe your comment is a sacrsam because there is no way in the world that a spotless queen like you will belong to the "hungry ladies' class"
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Now See Dating/Marriage As Poverty Alleviation Programme by wirinet(m): 4:02pm On Jul 16, 2023
Samantha124:
Because I'm hungry.. undecided undecided undecided
Are you disabled? Even disabled people earn money one way or the other. So what then do you do with your 24 hour day?

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Ladies Now See Dating/Marriage As Poverty Alleviation Programme by bukatyne(f): 4:02pm On Jul 16, 2023
Does the average Nigerian man see marriage as access to free maid and cook services?

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Ladies Now See Dating/Marriage As Poverty Alleviation Programme by Silentgroper(m): 4:03pm On Jul 16, 2023
Samantha124:
What do you expect us to do when we're hungry? grin grin grin
Do u leech on south african men like that??

u knw they're nt as understanding as Nigerian man..

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Ladies Now See Dating/Marriage As Poverty Alleviation Programme by bonnyhope: 4:04pm On Jul 16, 2023
helinues:

Post screenshot of where I told you that.

Stop using your present condition to judge others. Fingers are not equal

So you are rich abi?
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Now See Dating/Marriage As Poverty Alleviation Programme by Maj196(m): 4:04pm On Jul 16, 2023
If you're a broke girl and need money now, quote me your account number make I send you something.

Broke nig*as keep off angry
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Now See Dating/Marriage As Poverty Alleviation Programme by wirinet(m): 4:05pm On Jul 16, 2023
Akalia:
I believe your comment is a sacrsam because there is no way in the world that a spotless queen like you will belong to the "hungry ladies' class"
Are you suggesting that because she is spotless, she should put the canal on hire or lease for dredgers in order to buy food?

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Some Ladies Now See Dating/Marriage As Poverty Alleviation Programme by bonnyhope: 4:05pm On Jul 16, 2023
Olarewaju89:

Go to your father and ask him whatever you need from him. That entitlement is not for us pls

Then don't ask her for kpekus

Just fucck yourself
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Now See Dating/Marriage As Poverty Alleviation Programme by Menclothing: 4:05pm On Jul 16, 2023
Democracy do what please you
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Now See Dating/Marriage As Poverty Alleviation Programme by odenkirk: 4:07pm On Jul 16, 2023
how do u want them to cope with this abject poverty in nigeria with very few opportunities for men talkless of females

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

My Boyfriend Isn't Picking My Calls!!!! / Man Takes Part In His Woman's Maternity Photoshoot And It's Hilarious / Who Does Well Around Girl? (secret Formular to getting girls 18+)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.